White people should be forced to pay African Americans money for slavery...

White people should be forced to pay African Americans money for slavery. It's a social injustice that that isn't happening considering all the racism and homophobia from straight cis men.

Attached: 1492470201922s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Attached: 7314187379c86371435955522fbff305.jpg (400x291, 26K)

Attached: 1560545545894.png (625x910, 74K)

Im white and Irish and the Irish were treated the same as Africans. Should I also get compensation?

No you have white privilege that's enough.

Do biracial African-Americans have to pay reparations to themselves? If they are only 1/4 black, do they just get 25%?

I know this is a bait post, but white americans have already paid billions and billions of dollars in reparations in the form of welfare, food stamps, wic, section 8, affirmative action, and lots of other freebies. And it hasn't done a damn bit of good.

What the hell does homophobia have to do with reparations for slavery and besides that reparations were already paid 150 years ago in the blood of 600,000 dead over the matter

What about me? I'm transnigger, so I should get reparations from the white devil, right?

I'm not joking I don't feel you pay enough. If you're white I honestly think you should pay more. Whites have been oppressing us for long enough

Sounds fair

If you are African American than yes and you shouldnt use the n word it's racist and that what were talking about here

The LGBT community should be payed to because I'm a homosexual and full African American I have collage to pay for and if your white it Should just come out of taxes

I identify as African American, so I deserve reparations then. And nigger is our word I can use it if I want to, don't try to oppress me whitey

Bait harder plz.

why don't you go bug the arabs for reparations as they enslaved over 17 million africans compared to just 400 thousand that were brought to the US

if you're a full african american what country in africa do you also hold citizenship in or are you just a black american

Attached: 98E34980-EFD6-4BF7-846C-7D769D5887F4.jpg (311x313, 10K)

Dude I'm trying kek

Please Retweet this

Attached: Please repost.png (1093x791, 190K)

That's oppressive they didn't do anything wrong

I'm black American why does it matter

Liberals are racist against themselves stop giving into white guilt it will enslave and exterminate you.

And would that fix anything? No.

then don't call yourself african american if you've never lived in africa, i don't walk around calling myself a european american, just be an american and stop using identitarianism to define your life

Attached: qdT5rEr.jpg (625x626, 52K)

but it can be fun to take a little nibble

Shouldn't the jews have to pay the most since they had the most slaves?

bad bait

What about the Africans who were, and are still enslaved by Africans?

Niggers should pay more cause of how many nigglets they decide to have for welfare