Anyone else ever been with a girl who often accidentally missed spots when shaving their pussy...

Anyone else ever been with a girl who often accidentally missed spots when shaving their pussy? Like there's just a tiny bit of unwanted hair that she doesn't notice but you can't take your eyes off it.

Attached: 003.png (1580x882, 1.12M)

Found the virgin.

My ex used to have a lot of hair on her asshole and it kind of bothered me, so one day I told her if I could shave her butthole and she was happy because, she didint knew.

she knew. she just wanted to pretend you never noticed. There's no way she could have a hairy butthole and be completely unaware.

ok that is just an axe wound

are you kidding? that's some elite level pussy.

FPBP

Yes, I've had sex with a woman.

but have you had sex with a woman who really sucks at shaving?

Not the other user, but as much as fucking LOVE simps/coinslots, they're kind of off putting if there isn't a rather clear delineation between the vulva and the rest of her crotch.

Pic related.

Attached: 1563110548841.jpg (1000x1378, 191K)

I don’t know how you miss this much

Attached: 4F430D5C-6F63-41E2-9E06-7596B6E9BCFD.jpg (3072x2304, 906K)

who's this? Looks like my ex

god vaginas are so fucking disgusting

There's a difference between a chick that really sucks at shaving, and a chick who misses a spot.

I've not been with a chick who sucked at shaving, but I've been with one who's missed a spot or two, which is fairly common and I don't take an issue with it.

I've also been with chicks that just don't maintain a trim level, i.e. has 5 o clock pussy shadow, but that doesn't mean they suck at shaving, only that they don't maintain, which again is fairly common and I don't take an issue with it.

Honestly, I've seen more dudes that suck at shaving their heads when girls who suck at shaving their pussies.

Just some random sloot I found on the interwebs.

How about a girl who’s never shaved.

Though I don't generally agree, I do when they're taken out of context.

I'm not into shave pussy. Makes me feel like I'm fucking a child if she's short and flat.

Bro, just fuck the fucking pussy and don't think about it too much, after you blow your load you won't even remember. Go have a beer with your Bros, at least you got laid

looks like she didn't want to shave her clit off. I heard from girls that if they have exposed lips like that shaving is hard cause those beef lips are super sensitive

what's wrong with a little bit of hair?