No I'm not an extremist homie

No I'm not an extremist homie

Attached: 51847_info_task_terrorist_gun_sqr201_1552666840001.jpg (960x960, 156K)

That's pretty interesting

Attached: 1552798133909.png (956x650, 310K)

Attached: 1553386865152.png (1000x800, 427K)

Attached: 1553386885299.jpg (3000x1976, 1.82M)

nice, lol you made it :)

Attached: 1553446287355.png (788x614, 437K)

Attached: 1553446441641.jpg (774x1024, 102K)

Ok, this wins bizarro thread of the day.

Attached: 1400893036530.jpg (451x450, 36K)

Did he have an ode to original shooty bois eric and dylan or was it all race related?

Attached: 1564550248352.gif (672x368, 1.79M)

Do you have anymore of this or the video?

That pro gamer flick, I love it

Attached: photo 2.png (1024x576, 648K)

Attached: 911 lib fault.jpg (390x434, 58K)

Attached: photo.png (1024x1024, 330K)

Attached: photo_2019-03-26_01-29-51-jpg.png (930x1024, 558K)

>rising up against the ottomans, defeating muslims at tours and defending vienna equals extremism
fuck off shill

As a French I'm really proud that Charles Martel was written on the barrel.

Charles Martel wasnt french, he was germanic

what fresh hell is any/all of this

He was duc des francs, France name comes from them. Plus Herstal is absolutely not German.

I knew the man he shot in that moment and his son.

>E1M1 soundtrack kicks in

the franks were a germanic tribe, with germanic culture and germanic language.
not their fault you frogs got such a hard-on for your germanic overlords that you even named your country after them.

Did he deserve it?

Please don't tell me people wank to this.

I got it in my phone still.

No, I wank to the real video.

pretty quirky and random dude

thanks

I do

This guy was the equivalent of ghillie snipers shooting bambis on dayZ. What an absolute pussy hole. He's lucky he gets solitary because in gen pop he wouldn't last a week

Where's the letters at I haven't seen them

Oh thank god. For a second there i thought you where fucked in the head.

None of the people I knew did.

Franks, visigoths, ostrogoths, lombards, were all germans who realized they were disgusting savages so they adopted the latin language and culture.

They just respawn back on the coast anyway.

bambis are a potential threat
elderly and disabled citizens and young tourists pose no threat to the society

Wrong. All the jews and Muslims deserve this. Especially Muslims. They are everything wrong in this world.

every muslim deserves to be shot. I'm not talking about fatally wounding them though

Guess that's why we have Latin culture and not a germanic one.

i think teachers and civil engineers aren't a threat.

majority populance (gallo-romans) assimilated the ruling nobility (germanics) over time. thats not unusual for migration-period kingdoms, but for the franks this process wasnt over until the treaty of verdun. so charles martel and even charlemagne were germanics in language, culture and self-image.

Exactly. Out of all the Muslims i met the most dangerous are the young men. Not 45+ fathers and grandfather's they usually are wiser and cooler in the head. But this guy couldnt fight a mosque full of young guys becaise they would murder him with bare hands.

that is literally rule 34 at its finest

I grew up around a lot of Arabs, Shias and Christians included and I think they have an identity crisis at least teens-mid 20s. I never met Desis, Somalis or SEAseans (other than flips) that were so hot headed.

But anyway, you won't find a lot of young guys in the mosque because they tend to be non religious or non practicing. They work and have other things to do. It's usually the disabled or elderly along with their preschooler grand-kids. It's the same as a Sunday sermon. You go, listen to one of the few speeches that are used for the Friday prayers, do your half length Friday congregational prayer and leave. Young people are typically the last in and first out and sit near the exit.

Afaik the young people that were there were tourists, students that were very new to the country and night shift workers and restaurant staff.

go to the oven shlomo

Attached: extreme white jews 1535144503275.jpg (750x554, 406K)

By that logic the greeks that were ruling egypt and persia after the fall of alexander should've assimilated. Same with the colonies. But nope, the germanics were first told that converting to christianity would make them like the romans and when that didn't work they tried comoletely aping them. And the majority of french/spanidh/italian population today is mostly germanic dna it wasn't a few thousand germans vs millions of gauls.

> the world is so much easier for me to interpret when I boil it all down to good guys and bad guys. It's just like my Saturday morning cartoons!

>By that logic the greeks that were ruling egypt and persia after the fall of alexander should've assimilated
they actually did, the ptolemean dynasty for example called themselves Pharaos and adopted the egyptian gods.

>But nope, the germanics were first told that converting to christianity would make them like the romans and when that didn't work they tried comoletely aping them
the germanics were becoming christian because they needed the assistance of the clerical andministration and the population of the conquered people.
but that doesnt change the fact that they still viewed themselves as germanics. charlemagne didnt spoke latin, and he even got an agenda for the preservance of the language of his people (Þeodisk-->deutsch) going on. he even preserved old germanic sagas like the Hildebrandlied, because he viewed them as heritage of HIS people, the germanic franks.

>ptolemys
Cleopatra was the last of the ptolemys and the first to learn the egyptian language
>clerical assistance
Charles Martel was able to push back the moors by confiscating church property and using it to fund a professional army, which turned into the feudal system. Today he's the savior of christianity, back then he was considered a blasphemous messenger of satan but the alternative was worse so the pope stfu and went on raping kids.
>Charles Martel saw himself as germanic
During the christian time there was no national identity. Charles the fifth didn't say he wanted to be king of Europe, he said christian lands.

>During the christian time there was no national identity.
never said that, and germanic isnt even a national identity.
but they had tribal identities, and the tribal identity for charles martel, charlemagne and all the other frankish kings of the early middle ages was frankish, and the franks were a germanic tribe, so its safe to say charles martel was germanic.