Too much newfags here, way too much. Show me there is still oldfags here. Show me that's still home

Too much newfags here, way too much. Show me there is still oldfags here. Show me that's still home.

You know what to do.

Attached: WARNING.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Roll

You are the newfag here

Attached: NewFagHere.jpg (500x422, 68K)

Exactly what a newfag would say...

You saved me, i was perplex

Attached: checkd.jpg (1100x1380, 240K)

It ain't much but its honest work...

exactly what you did to

come back when you can actually learn to check

So you're a newfag aswel?

Only newfags reply on their own shit

Kek, where did you learn that moron

you talk to your own shit?

Why dont you do a 360 and walk back out of here, kiddo?!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Only old fag can tell her how she was named

Attached: 1389278280586.jpg (480x640, 176K)

You know, I really miss how B would fuck up other parts of the internet back in the days. The 2012 Mayan 'prank' where we reported ufo sightings all over the world, editing local photos with white dots #LightsInTheSky #2012 #MayanCalendar...

#BaldForBieber was fucking awesome too.

These day, Yea Forums is only cucks, blacklovers and traps.

Attached: 2616539-bieber-fake-tweet.jpg (475x421, 41K)

Calm down, newfag

Take your stale pasta and GTFO

▲▲

Shill

How old is an oldfag now? Been here since 2011

still a new fag

And I bet you were the driving force behind it all?....Stop taking credit for things other people do. I was part of the alpha team who started #shaveforbieber

Got here in 2005

Here since 2008.
Pools closed
Jesse Slaughter
Crescent fresh

▲▲

just watch Yea Forums has become and reconsider.

times are hard Yea Forumsros

kek , newfag detected. But i like you.

onga bonga roody poo it's goofy time amirite guise

Attached: 1540835518887.jpg (600x750, 46K)

Attached: bananas are for monkeys.jpg (720x960, 52K)

here you go newfags

Attached: 1291922419770.png (706x1337, 185K)

Well yeah, where Yea Forums was a few years ago is where /pol/'s at right now

I miss the unsecured webcam threads

▲▲

newfag since 2017

i haven't been here for 4 years. what did i miss?

This user knows

Attached: checked.gif (500x213, 422K)

been in and out since 05ish, I could never understand how one could A) have Yea Forums be a daily activity by any means; and I'll always be baffled by those who take great pride and comradery in being a steady part of the cancerous legion of a herpe sore that this site is, always has been, and always will be. This place is supposed to be in the same realm as the adult movie section of a video rental place, but not just the adult section in general, I'm talkin the extreme fetish tranny shit section that you're instantly judged for being in.

Litterally Yea Forums

Attached: received_497487247677737.jpg (1080x600, 42K)

> ▲
>▲ ▲

SUPER MARIO BROS SUCKED MY BALLS

trannies, gayshit and black people claiming they have, at least, a big dick.

AH fuck forgot to mark the pride and comradery section with "B"

..▲
▲▲

▲ ▲

you didnt get it

They didn't.

ah yes. insulting each other as newfags, a tradition as old as this board itself

Attached: 1291927351117.png (680x399, 376K)

▲▲

Like you know anything about being an oldfag you newfag

lolichan or creepchan

Attached: 1565596648790.jpg (555x369, 29K)

qed

/thread

kek

▲ ▲

Attached: 1339378460337.png (480x360, 28K)

Proof positive that you never understood /b and never belonged here. The only enemies were the easily offended. If there was a racist or political stance taken it wasn't because the poster believed it, it was to push someone else into failing to remain un-rustled. Your jimmies were always rustled. You always picked a side. You sir just lost again.

Attached: leedle.jpg (223x226, 6K)

▲▲

What i see is that i don't download any content anymore. I have a hard drive full of Yea Forums shit filled in many years. Now , nothing. YLYL are boring ASF, trannies and black dicks doesn't interests me at all.

Hey bitch, would you please come to visit me too? If you're real socom you might be closer to me than you wish.

5/19/2013
Expect us.

Attached: B4159ADD-2E8F-4AA1-802C-CBC569926ED6.gif (400x400, 3K)

This was fappable, and to this day I can't triforce.
I can green
>text though

Attached: 61555_1_large.jpg (533x800, 133K)

Roody poo candy ass

Attached: Yes. That couch..png (959x539, 628K)

almost

Yea Forums is literally all cucks talking about sissy’s and black dick. In 2016 I started coming on here and it was way different not so many faggots.

They are all Eurofags btw.

Oldfags, newfags, redfags, bluefags.

The common element is fags.

Attached: 5642314567825.jpg (400x400, 24K)

OP is still a fag

not an oldfag yet but got 9 years in this hell

Attached: under_the_rainbow.jpg (720x450, 20K)

what an autistic meme, you fucking loser faggot. I bet you are a furry

I don't believe it.

Attached: amio.jpg (800x624, 57K)

Fine

Attached: cce.jpg (600x793, 61K)

HABEEB IT

not the anin you ziplined to

arbok arbok peanut butter

2012 still newfag. If you missed the scientology shitshow then you are the cancer that killed Yea Forums.
>look at my fat skank wife that I shouldn't share ;)
Kill yourselves.

#fortune:

Who's taking credit here? Fucktard. I never claimed to have started anything.

>I really loved it when this place was hashtag hip

autistic millenials are just awful

any1 h3r3 br0\/\/z3 ebaumzworld

DSFARGEG