Send pictures of your shitty bedrooms

send pictures of your shitty bedrooms

Attached: 3hc.jpg (2955x2216, 694K)

Attached: 559694_601473693226237_299745782_n.jpg (960x720, 66K)

Oof. You win. Hands down the shittiest room I've ever seen.

Show more

Attached: 1005770_601473839892889_1235570250_n.jpg (960x720, 76K)

at least it's clean desu

That's actually pretty decent for living in a van. Much better than the bug infest shitholes i'm used to seeing here.

Attached: my-room.jpg (3347x1883, 1.91M)

Attached: 1498102538340.jpg (960x720, 103K)

Everything has to have a place and a need when vaning

Attached: 1489111441911.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Attached: 1489111437343.jpg (480x360, 42K)

what made you start vanning user? do you live in San Francisco?

Sorta comy, but where do you shit, bathe and make food?

No i travel a lot. Electrician. Started living on job sites then realized it wasnt that bad and started moving around the country. Try to stay with nice weather. In minnisota rn. Easy to pick up and go as electrician. Everywhere has a need for me

Attached: IMG_20130607_103951.jpg (2048x1536, 274K)

have you banged anyone in the van?

You can shit in any public restroom. Or makshift if an emergency. Shower is usually a gym membership or campground also have a 25 gallon water tank for emergencys. My van has 4 batteries i can use and can also be plugged into a outlet ... Learn to hotplate

Attached: 1489111442510.jpg (480x359, 16K)

I love how OP posted a picture from 8 fucking years ago.

Yes. Many times

Attached: 1498103439382.jpg (4606x3473, 1.87M)

I like it

That's actually bretty cool vanbro. If I didn't have kids, I'd probably consider this. I'd need a fucking 40ft RV now though.

Attached: tenor.png (500x380, 373K)

Thanks.
Rivers suck though. I prefer the ocean

Attached: 971211_575780145795592_1587398510_n.jpg (960x720, 23K)

Post stories

Also may i suggest a converted school bus.

Attached: 1002510_601473843226222_1572743787_n.jpg (720x960, 54K)

Oh we need more of this.

is that your (((pinus)))

Granted the ocean is a better view, but some rivers are quite comfy.

You have a small generator, or just run an inverter?

Also, need to mount yourself a small TV over that bed mayne.

I've considered that actually. But having to deal with all those damn windows, and curved roof, makes me cringe

Transitional housing/drug treatment
I live with a bunch of tards.
Gotta clean my room. Doing so well but froze up over contacting my aznqt3.14 and now I'm seizing up.

Really trying to find housing and job. Any excuse to Yea Forums and Netflix. I'll give you fags a tour of the building another day. Violate people's privacy and shit. Alley pics from the balcony

See the hard shut in Vancouver's d
Downtown East side. Niggggggggaaa.

Attached: IMG_20190817_021239.jpg (2560x1440, 439K)

r8, h8, etc.

Attached: 100_0224.jpg (2572x1928, 579K)

>That SD crt TV
>That ancient 4:3 monitor

This can't be real

>be me
>van tire loses tread on the way to the gulf
>slowly drive to nearest walmart
>Pass out
>wake-up and pay for 4 new tires
>start chatting up slut who rings me up
>talk about life and shit
>whatsupwiththepedovan.jpg
>explain
>ask if she wants to go hangout on the beach over the weekend
>sure.org
>Wind up fucking most of the weekend
>wind up fucking most of the winter
>head out one day
>never see slut again

>

Attached: 1498101255303.jpg (960x720, 121K)

HP?
Fucking disgusting.

this was taken 2 days ago friend

Filename you lying faggot cumbrain

Fuck you doing with nutmeg nigga?

what do you think i'm doing?

More what?
Yup. Might not be huge but that slut was almost as tall as me lol
Yeah but temhey look so good afterward lol . a thin wood would look amazing
Inverter with 4 deep cycles. And i dont use tvs. Anything i want to watch can be found on showbox

Attached: 1544503236103.jpg (2576x1932, 1.65M)

1/3
Theres mice in here.

Attached: 20190817_042610.jpg (3264x2448, 1.61M)

Attached: 1448440225708.jpg (1589x1191, 294K)

Amazing.

Faggot

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-17-04-33-11.png (720x1280, 773K)

Why do you have pictures mounted to your floor?

I hate chicken jews

taken now

Attached: 100_0229.jpg (2572x1928, 528K)

Sounds like a personal problem

>Miller High Life

Attached: maxresdefault(4).jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Fucking hell user....get a job and spoil yourself

Chick at a hostel said to me, "yeah but mice are very accommodating"
Told her...
If your friends chewedholes into all your food thru the corners, and shit on your clothes, when you're lucky, you'd kick them out.

Love trashy sluts...they can usually suck and fuck like crazy

i'm in university. this is everything i own. don't even have a bed, i move some stuff out of the way and sleep on the floor.

You wouldn't have mice if you didn't leave food out on the floor. What the fuck is wrong with you?

He'll change his ways once the cockroaches move in

I love how you mixed up our hovels.

Attached: IMG_20181205_174307_01.jpg (2448x3264, 1.07M)

What?

did you puked in your trash can? The fuck is that?

wtf? are you in a homeless shelter?
and why is the bed to the left so close to yours?

Again. Not him.
I have a plate on my bed.

When I mentioned the mice in the hostel they climbed up shelves. Of course they were free standing not in cupboards. But 200$ a month in unaffordable Vancouver, done.

I'm in transitional housing. I eat in bed. Sleep with covers and pillow. I don't use the sheets. Cause it's did drug addicts the bed is sealed in a blue bag. So you can piss on it or vomit and shit I guess.

I'm on methadone Tho.

Nice digits
And yeah lots of slutty chicks out there who like the van life

Attached: d61d2512-127b-47af-823e-4ac6dc7e7dfe.png (720x960, 288K)

The bigger question is, given the relative size of all the other beds, how tall is user?

Well user you win I guess. Stay in school kids, don't do drugs.

Attached: 1564302396238.jpg (736x551, 59K)

Yes. And it's just an illusion. Im on the top bunk.

perspective dude

must be a midget bed

Wait. Your in vancouver .me too.

Confirmed that user sleeps in a room full of lolis.

I smell a bromance forming

You guys want to see some real shit?

SRO heard of em?
Single Room Occupancy.
Usually old shit hotels in the most expensive places. I had to take out the garbage for extra money. Started the job and the balcony was filled on 2nd floor.. To my chin/med chest. All over. Fire hazard full.

Bed bugs right before I went to treatment. Guy dies. Room stinks due 7 days till... Whoops he's dead. Watched them carry out the bag. No stretcher up the stairs so they carry noodle bag as the bag wiggles. Smelled awful. Ex Friend i guess. Fuked a whore with grossest guys ever in ever room near me to keep me awake. Miss going going to treatment.

Went anyway.

Here the bathroom on first floor we had to share.
I shit in public bathroom up the road. Underground at a park. I took 3 shots here. Upstairs. Not pictured bathroom. In a year. All other shits avoided my own building

Attached: IMG_20190129_094933.jpg (2592x1944, 1.06M)

Are you from vancouver too?

Holy fuck. Are you in the murrey?

Outside stall.
And therez more. Just you wait!
Going to go shit in clean treatment facility ATM.

Attached: IMG_20190129_094956.jpg (2592x1944, 883K)

Holy fuck. Are you me? Im on methadone and live in vancouver and been to treatment/detox more times than i can count.

fuck that looks like the union mission out in ottawa what a fucking dive that place was

No IM IN DRUG TREATMENT BUT I WAS IN THE GRAND UNION!

my buddy Ellis runs the Murray
I can get you s place,user
No Way.avi

Pic. Garbage. Just chilling. Near it's um garbage closet.
Each floor had a garbage CLOSET. THEN IT WENT ON THE BALCONY why.. Cause they got behind?
The job of taking out the garbage became FIX OUR 1000$ BALCONY JOB.

I got injured while high.
Couldn't do it.
Looked at my life and said no.
Been clean 6 months
2nd try in many years

Attached: IMG_20190129_094915.jpg (2592x1944, 541K)

Good shit. Quitting is a bitch. Ive been on methadone for like 10 years. Im starting my journey to zeroml now.

Yes. Images you saved from here are stored in your gallery
You saved that pic from Yea Forums, I could even tell you the exact date and time you saved it
Stop pretending it's a pic of your tiny dick getting sucked

Kek busted.

Neat

Are you tapering off? what was it?

Is that black dude bare assed? Kek

Not sure if retarded or just stupid
You can literally see the van before i put in the desk top and rear storage. Or cur the hole for my cat.

Attached: 1098021_601437526563187_1228462265_n.jpg (820x615, 70K)

I've done a lot of good. And accompanied a lot.
But ending up there was a serious skid into a ditch.

The if any place gets bullshit it's b.

In housing before. I was sad missed a few meetings lower management wanted me out. Head director said they were crazy. Forced them. I did better than ever before. Did all this extra stuff. One person said we didn't reach out and you didn't come to us. We both made mistakes user. He was management .

Executive director retires.
Leaves the province.
The next morning. 2 out of 18 times you did(the worst volunteer position you left plastic in the organics. )

You had a "weird tone" when told you couldnt go to deadpool
Rude? No. Perfectly polite. But weird. Like disappointed.
You missed a meeting. The one my teacher said "don't go. It's nothing only the school can tell you how much your filing fee is. Work Bc is doing busy work here.

WELL user. YOU MISSED IT
HOW DO I MISS SOMETHING NOT SCHEDULED? SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT.

i still recommend that place. Most staff loved me. But tons knew I was fucked cause their boss overruled them once so that were like...
Your hero is gone. Here's 3 bullshit reasons you're being kicked out.

People in that very meeting said it was stupid and they tried. But wished me well.

I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL MY SHIT. but I got clean and housed got a good job. Lost it (more politics. They never wanted to pay for treatment. But it's law. So hey nice to have you back. Cheat your numbers in production you gotta go. )

Went downtown. Lived in a hostel. Met chicks. Did well. Meet qtazn text the wrong thing. ...go on drugs go to shit apt

Breakdown.
.i gotta go to treatment
Now here

Attached: index(4).jpg (800x600, 116K)

Attached: received_2108924102749919.png (759x468, 317K)

On methadone. 160mgs
I was on heroin in the start.
Got clean twice in Surrey at PHX
this time around I was on coke mostly.... Just depressed and bored.

As I said. Left phx just crushed. Did everything right. Doing a million things to keep place running, gratitude like a mother fucker

Kicked out cause middle management didn't like that their boss over ruled them.. Which was the right choice , top guy below her agreed. I flourished. But managements gonna manage. Even just for spite

But anyway. Meet qtazn on Granville at, most romantic moment of my life. Looking in her eyes. Cuddle right then.. Magic. Text something bad.

Slide bad
Iive in posted shit hole.
Finally escape and get off drugs. Except methadone.

I don't think... One day I'll use again anymore. I have thoughts but before relapse was certain. Now I want enter things.

What are you doing treatment wise?
How's you get here.
Fuvkingphone typing. So bad. My apologies. Hate typing this way Woke up constipated.. Fucking done

Attached: 1540234760109.jpg (720x720, 83K)

Will quit methadone once I'm in school, happy with life, decent relationship.. Sounds like a lot. Anyone of those is good tho.

Don't want to hog the thread. That's it from my end. May ask stuff but done spewing about myself.

Feels good to not feel crazy
Like my fuck up is within imagination.

Do drugs
Addicted.
Clean.
Heart strings.
Addicted to drugs again.

Now. If I can just pull those heart strings again.
OK. Time to try and sleep..
Will check for a more disgusting home a few times. I think it's safe to say my old place won by being so bad
Delusional fatigue.
Don't let me kill thread
Show me a bathroom that's worse. Sharing alone with 20 plus people per floor is scary
As I said I shit up the street.

>East Hastings

I don't envy you

Attached: 345345.jpg (960x720, 187K)

Did you use candies to lure them ? ;)

I live in Cloverdale, I used to live in at the Patricia Motel on hastings when I first ended up here in the early 90s.

They let you at least smoke weed there? since its legal and all?

Dude. That looks like a pretty sick setup

It is not a bad idea to replace a dangerous with a less harmful one, but nowhere is any treatment facility going to let the patients self-medicate.

PICTURED....THE GARBAGE CLOSET.
STOP ONE BEFORE CAN. CLOSET, BALCONY... THROWN OFF BALCONY INTO CAN.

I WAS THE WEIRD ONE FOR SAYING THIS SYSTEM WAS FUCKED. NEVER SLEPT. upstairs guy watched TV day and night super loud. LL will kick him out if it doesn't stop. Will kick out people not putting their garbage in bags before dumping in the garbage closet. Nothing Happens. Zero change. I'm crazy everylne gets key uses outdoor can. I'm mocked. For idea.
I'm doing well now. I live in a safe clean place. I'm going to reach out to the cuties I was getting numbers from... Get out there. Work. School.

My mom came down for my B-Day.

It's been a brutal climb. I was lower than I've ever been. But now it's all going up. BED BUGS. THE WEEK BEFORE I MOVED WAS WORST. STRUNG OUT. CANT SLEEP. BUGS. RAIN OUTSIDE. NEED TO BURN THEM AS THEY ADVANCE ON MY BED.

EX friend fucks hooker outside my door, across hall, next to room. Guys cum on door... Send off. For guy getting clean?
Pic GARBAGE CLOSET I TALKED ABOUT.

Attached: IMG_20190125_181912.jpg (2592x1944, 860K)

Manlet rage

Is this /r/jalopy ?

>knowing reddit so well

comment c'est possible ?

Wellllllll
Worker tonight works at a place where people use. It's harm reduction zero barrier meet people where they are place.
I'm happy to be on methadone.

But some Canadian policy changed.

Guys are leaving our center to go SHOOT SUPERVISED HYDROMORPHONE. they return nodding so. Here. That's happening.
This place isn't like all treatment places. You can smoke weed. But you use off rx drugs you go on pink passport. Signatures for programs. Fill pink back to orange. Safe passport.

But hydro is new thing here.
Using place for bad addicts to live is new.

Im done tho.

I like methadone. Don't get high but get by. I shot hq heroin 5vyears before fent. All started with end of 8byear relationship and my ex blogging lies about me.

Why lie. It's over.
The lies hurt more than the breakup. Fuck I need sleep. T. C.

Thx for LuLz both with and at me.
I'm going to be OK again.
PHS is pretty Euro model.

For the record, I'm '08 summerfag.

Your opinion is invalid.

And before you even start: "Reddit formatting" was Yea Forums formatting, before reddit stole it, and Yea Forums cancer-fags didn't know any better.

Me one last time.
You gotta be upfront hey staff. Beem smoking weed. And you get busted on pee test it doesn't count.

And yeah. Guys blast hydro, like new this week. Right across the street and come back.

And the harm reduction place exits under dame foundations umbrella.

Here tho Its a place to get clean from street drugs, and live here till long-term treatment or help finding good housing

This timeim looking for housing on modular housing list. Might have to go to high end sro as i wait. Nearly out of time.

If I had ever thought that living in a van would be a lucrative job I would have went for it, alas born 30 years to early for living in a van on Youtube would have made me Buckets O'cash.

mental illness at its finest.

Clean your room you dirty pig

*sips* M'lady *sips*

why the fuck do you have a little jar of nutmeg by your computer?

how old are you?

You got caught lying :)

check'd

I'm a dude

neat. an actually cool thread in a long time.

This is actually quite legit, therefore doesn't belong in thread, therefore fuck you and your mother homonigger

Attached: 1547824950373.jpg (640x640, 80K)

nice rifter motherfucker!!!!! o7

lol yet another newfag ironically exposes himself

Attached: 5EC6079E-1EC2-4A91-9176-3CBF1A95E839.png (500x500, 422K)

Attached: 1502854399425.jpg (4000x2250, 711K)

What the fuck does that have to do with you posting a random girl giving head and claiming it was being done to you?
You're retarded

>laptopontheconsole.bmp
im a service truk guy, not a van guy, but i travel 40+ weeks a year and work in the trades also, what do you do for internet on the go? do you have a jet pack? or just hotspot your phone?