Which girl was raped? There is a right answer

Which girl was raped? There is a right answer

Attached: bikini.jpg (629x645, 90K)

Left for sure

L

Both, right has a tattoo and left is fakesmiling

Clearly they’re both dead inside

Don't mind me, just paying my respects.

Attached: UGHT-IRON-HOUSE-LETTER-F-LET-F-2T.jpg (275x275, 4K)

R

Left because she was probably loving all the attention so her big ego got her in too much at once.

Right because she was jealous of the left one so she went out to get some of that attention the left one gets so much

Right because of her tiny chest. Rapists love tiny chests.

>love tiny chests
Can confirm.

I can sadly say I agree, for whatever reason, I would say right as well. Hope she's gotten better since

kek

right needs to l2silicone

Shame really. Not the rape. But left will be a landwhale in 5-10 years, and right is perfect until you see the tattoo. I'd bet the rapist noticed she'd ruined her body with the tat then decided to go ahead and do whatever he wanted since she's signalling that she's disposable anyway.

Men don't rape.

Neck yourself incell

Guys. Weird question. But if yyou look at thisd pic doesnt it seem like women are like a higher level plane creature than we are?

Serious thoughts. Like these girls are do other plantet pretty that they are like angels or beings of a different dimension. Do you guys ever feel that?

Like we're humans kinda and girls like this are beyond humans?Like better than all the art in the world?

No stop being a beta faggot

Have you ever even met a woman? They’re just as foul as we are.

See. And this guy is like, scum. But these girls are to be cherished. Like Micky Mantel baseball cards. That you keep in your house.
Whats a very
Pretty much just my sister, mom, girls at my school.

Attached: deepnude1.png (512x512, 592K)

You're thinking of pretty girls. The one's who have pictures that people share and stuff. The 7s and up. 99% of females are like this lot on here: Ugly, fat, dirty, loud, obnoxious, etc. That's the standard. Don't go putting women on a pedestal just because of the pretty ones you see online. Go outside and really look at the mass of them, and you'll get it. Hell, I'd wager your average man is better than the average woman. He's got to make an effort in life. Modern women, even the dregs, believe themselves to be above effort and work. So they're often stupid, have no personality, and no sense of anything going on in the world.

Your so close! I know what you've done. It's ok dont panic. In a few years you'll wake up. This dream ends. The high will leave you realised, but day to day is sterilized. do fret but worry youll regret choice never aculized. finding peace is prioritized, but never authorized. falling free, splat, down from up high. the sky realised you. die dont mind! you lived a long life. repeat if youd like, find a light, answer question, truths rehursed again, this time just a little new touch of surprise. Lies abound cant touch me. make it a fight, through again ,repeat, hope for a different prize. failure is redeeming. feel free to try. size up the course, but seize, flee and retort, rather then paying fines, rather forgot so you feel it's time, to retry. wroten on, rambled long. thanks for reading, my minds lines wrote loud. dont surmise any assertion placed appone me will be purchased and will only server to reimburse. Course my blood. No gaps fills my eager mind braised in blood. Badged bone. real leaned me thoughts exsposed time is risky never posted longer still my timeline froze stop the texting I'll never slow try and best me you wont get to this for sure. Rehursed rymes never flow as slick as a well drawn arrow in bow realised strick seeming clean. vertigo leaned me tilted sicked need me? Head me cant lead me and make some food feed me cant take care of my woes defeats see the long passages I've wrote seemingly scattered simply patterned spell check. wasted time oh it just so happened. Read me tldr
> time lost; dont read

Right has the better body so her

how?

Time for answer OP

I’d rape both of them.

Im going with the one on the right

I love how this says deepnude, its called bubble and its a website since like 2010 lol