I'm so fucking tired of being alone. i'm so tired of no one ever liking me...

i'm so fucking tired of being alone. i'm so tired of no one ever liking me. it fucking sucks to be alive knowing no one will ever like you and you will die alone. i wish i could have a gf who i find attractive.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-20 at 9.09.10 PM.png (547x724, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzmD8mZZKfc&t=2687s
scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t45.5328-4/c0.0.600.600a/50613572_2576949069012412_7125119215261974528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQlKSNMvn0EbOLal6D-jNNGflaxqlON6y5H2nnZdGcBk7Pfuia4Ks7VD1ubXlU5NmtA&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=9a6f4ffb5685dd0e14c95b8d3300df7a&oe=5DD11860
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give up and fuck uggos, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzmD8mZZKfc&t=2687s

why pretend that "uggos" would like me either? they're above my level too. i'm the least attractive person on earth.

Attached: 25BE08C9-D4D0-4C55-9117-BD3B3B85E351.jpg (680x989, 95K)

seriously watch this guy, he teaches you how to pick up

fatcel is volcel

Uggos understand that feel, go fuck em

Dig deep.

Attached: shemirin.jpg (960x956, 90K)

ikr???

>
>why pretend that "uggos" would like me either? they're above my level too. i'm the least attractive person on earth.
Someone doesn't like this guy and is using us as his army. In a bad place I did this to a friend and his hideous gf.
B taught me a lesson.

This op is not pictured.
Don't fall for it.
Shower his ex friend / boyfriend with praise.

Look like a hotter RICKY GERVAIS.

Bro just lose a bit of weight and smile. Easy.

no it is me.

i am not needing praise. i guess i was digging for empathy. my existence is shit.

Attached: Photo on 8-17-19 at 1.19 AM #2.jpg (1080x720, 192K)

ok, so..
can we insult him again?

Attached: smiledoge.png (1920x1173, 405K)

Why do you keep posting this lmfao

op here. yes you can insult me if you want.

mine too man but your perception is important. shrooms and toons

bro you were awesome in the 6th sense.
do you still see dead ppl?

You look like a butt.

Attached: 1381753154272.gif (149x175, 754K)

because the option is to be alone or to be shit on. i'd rather not be alone.

Have some responsibility, Work out.

that kid was the best character in that ted bundy movie with zac efron

you could be meaner. tell me something i don't know.

because you have an iPhone, I recommend killing yourself.

doesn't help. my body frame is super fucked from a lifetime of morbid obesity. been morbidly obese since 3rd grade. my skeletal structure is all out of whack from developing wrong.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 2.58.23 AM.png (335x724, 419K)

I've lost my enthusiasm now.

Attached: lettuceing2.jpg (234x201, 5K)

thats the most bullshit thing ive ever heard. lol

Attached: thumb_what-if-the-reason-pay-phones-are-disappearing-is-to-16877931.png (200x206, 31K)

were you on maury povich?
cuz the only way im buying that shh is if you were a Povich kid. You know like the one that ate a whole chicken at 5 yrs old?

oh. yeah. well i appreciate the effort. i like being hurt because it distracts me from my shitty existence.

I was born without adult teeth bro.
if you want we can make a suicide pact to kill a a whole bank or something
at least we would have slaves in the next life

Welcome to the club, Faggot.

no not on maury povich. my legs are crooked because of the excessive weight constantly

really you must know by now that the phrase "you cant make people like you" is wrong, plenty of people will like you.
haviug sex with you, treating you like a intimate, thats a real issue.
So what have you done to discipline your mind from the weakness that is societal expectation. because you are sad you are not living up to expectation. well. its not going to get better by now it probably wont lol

i don't want to hurt anyone else i just don't want to hurt anymore

you dont want to feel the agonizing pain of a gaping hole that cannot be filled with anything but your own self loving heartbeat my friend.
the sun shines for you. let the warmth of life itself embrace you sometime.

now its time for bed. goto bed and make your bed in the morning. good night!

no it's not. it's a real thing and I'm not even OP.

want to make a suicide pact with me and kill a bunch of people?

Of course.
And I'm a faggot for taking my personal experience as likely guide to future events. But to be fair, it's Yea Forums, that's most of what we all do.

Not scientific skeptic of the month club here on b.

You know women find your attitude repellent, right?
I've been clinically depressed, but you can take steps to fix it.

Dude. Wayyyy uglier guys get great women. And you're pretty average to be honest. You forget just his common average is, its average!

Women care more about status. Men more about looks. But we both value intelligence and kindness.

Read evolutionary psychology. And until you're someone with worth, inside, you're going to walk around causing dangerous levels of feminine dryness. You're the desertification of the vaginal nation.

>But we both value intelligence and kindness.
lol tf u on about breeder? sieg hiel mtf cuck

if society valued intelligence and kindness society would be more intelligent and kind and dont pretend like lefties have the market cornered on kindness you people are the reason this boy cant get laid. fucking plastic perverts.

Stop being ugly. Grow a better face. Make your personality be more like a person and less like a pile of white, dried up dogshit. Brush your teeth. Get a haircut that looks like a person did it. Stop dressing like you found your clothes in an abandoned house where teenagers drink and fuck. Scrape the ear wax out of your fingernails, and cut them down to regular man length. Stop eating your boogers in public. Use soap on your armpits and cock. Stop referring to your cell phone as a "communicator". Stop fondling your balls when people say the word "cartoon". Stop saying "me thinks" when someone asks you anything. Theres never a reason to announce "Its time for poopies!" when you go to the bathroom. Get better lips. Stop shaving your armpits at the laundromat. Stop showing people the food you're chewing. Stop sticking your finger through the hole in the mens room stalls. Don't put your whole mouth over the spigot at a public water fountain.

Sounds like woo woo fagotry but self compassion has shown real benefit.

And he's right, only you can love you. It's an old cliche that you need to love yourself first but it's true.

Evo psych again... Women know when you're weak and they see it as a deal breaker. Sorry. It's all about kids, even unconsciously, that's why confidence is attractive.

And living in a world of scarcity where......

"the next person that comes along might love me, and oh god if they show some interest , I'm going to grab onto them so hard and never let them go , cause without someone I just can't do this.... "

That sucks.
IF YOU GRAB SOMEONE AS A LIFE PRESERVER YOU WILL BOTH DROWN.

A life with meaning that's full is it's own reward and makes you more attractive. Someone should add to your life. Not complete it. There's a lot of unhealthy relationships out there op. I've been there, thinking without someone I'm fucked. But when I believed in myself and had the confidence i dated women I never dreamed I would date. Now I'm looking for the right one.

I have enough value that I don't need to panic and stop looking. It's a position of strength and women are hip to how you feel. You come at then all needy and weak, unless she's ill she will find that about as appealing as filling her hole with loose tuna.

Attached: 6380AF41-CCEB-4750-ACA9-07F76C79EE07.png (2408x1996, 326K)

no. Especially not anything with guns. Also if you kill people, be sure to say you're part of antifa and that you hate illegals... just make sure you don't use a gun.

Forget society, people like novelty. Normally functioning women aren't attracted to women. Women can be attracted to intelligence and kindness, but in small doses. Start reading off an electrical engineering schematic, read from a dictionary, or discussing how various synthetic chemical compounds can be formed using the fewest dilution processes and you'll have them all dried up and falling asleep.

Just think about all the things you love about women, now just imagine for a moment you were a girl... wouldn't you want the same things out of a guy? Maybe not all of them, but a lot of them.

People want healthy, interesting/novel, wealthy, pleasant people surrounding themselves. Nobody wants to date an emotional tampon and that goes both ways. Nobody wants a dependent and nobody wants an unattractive partner.

OK. Wut. We do. Those are the numbers. This has been studied over and over. Males and females both value intelligence, honesty and kindness at the same level. While men value looks at the top and women value status.
As for you. Same as him. But your inferiority is showing. I'm a centrist libertarian from Canada. Like I care about your politics. I read every book on evo psych in our library system and bought others. For 3 years I devoted my reading to that subject.

From why a man gets a whale penis skin barstool to how women treat their friends like a detective agency when assessing a guy.

"you people"
"why he can't get laid"
Yeah. Again. You're on inferiority.
"Da man said on the YouTube's I'm special just the way I am. It's the lefts fault people can't stand me. No! You develop an engaging personality! You read and develop your interests..

If women want someone that does more than blame everyone else theyre not worth it."

So yeah.
I'm not plastic.
Fakenarragive.jpg
I'm centrist. I'm Canadian.

And you're either trolling or pathetic

i don't blame lefties. i blame myself. my brother has a gorgeous wife, so i can't even blame genetics really. can't blame god because if there was a god he wouldn't have put me through this shitty existence.

Well put.
But you twisted intelligence into something dry to make the point.

Novelty is intelligence.
Novel solutions are a sign of intelligence. Intelligence is more than just books and reciting facts.

Anyway, overall it was OK so intent quibble further but playing an instrument and being intuitive are both types of intelligence.

Women don't expect displays of Jeopardy wizardry, but both sexes value wit, humor, charm, and we'll rounded abilities.

haha ugly nigger OP

Stop being a nobody and do something that people care about or at least do something right instaed of being a failure. *thumbs up*

glad to hear your still with us bro, i remember you from the old days. can you upload some of your music, the ones where your singing? i listened years ago and i think of that song often, i don't even know what its called..

Maybe you ignoring god is why you're having a shitty experience? Also god theoretically could have created this world like a blank canvas, it's up to the people he drew on the canvas to make it how they want it. Would you rather have your life created a dictated on someone else's terms or just be given a spark and the rest is left up to you?

i've put hundreds of covers of me singing up. don't know which one. what is it about?

Your attitude sucks.
Till you fix that you're fucked.

Develop a life worth living and someone will be more likely to end up in it.

No one can lead you thru.. OK. Then read this book. Then groom better. Then be good with money. Then develop social skills.

You just gotta realize you're off track and do the right things to get better over time. I hate how much I get your feelings... At least in that I feel I can relate.

Meditation has been huge for me. But I went thru a lot. Divorce. Addiction. Getting over being a ruminator, which you so are.

Learn cognitive behavioral therapy.
Challenge your negative garbage.
FFS you live in the west. Get some perspective and try to become more grateful. You're online. So you're better off than millions. Tho.. We compare most, those we're closest to.

And meditate. It night seem silly at first. But when you're ready it can really help. Even when you're not doing it. It can change long term mood.

No one will hold your hand. Support, help, sure.. That's good. But you gotta chose some things yourself.
And you become a better man striving to get better day by day on your own terms.

Attached: bait3.png (1839x1192, 311K)

idk a sad one? i use to look it up in my history till it expired one day. i probably won't hear it ever again. you got talent bro.

God is not proven.
So ready to shit on you but you didn't get into the secret like woo woo "I was bothered by debt and wanted it to end and checks come in the mail"

I'll leave that alone.
Well said.
If my life was ruled it would be hell Imo but I still need to play the hand I'm dealt, no matter how I get the cards.

Attached: FB351511-555B-48A8-B742-A2A7B28C1B26.jpg (911x1024, 136K)

Attached: 1464939134323.jpg (698x757, 73K)

bruh how long have you been posting on this site, ive seen your pics for years, get a life man come on,

>Maybe you ignoring god is why you're having a shitty experience
Oh, stop. Have you read a newspaper in the last thirty years? If you want to worship with a bunch of child molesters, you need to reexamine every thing you ever thought was right.

Bahaahahahhahaaaaa you silly die now please

My girl is laughing so damn hard at this right now and it's making me giggle like a bitch hehehehe

>implying I'm catholic
>complaining about child molesters on Yea Forums

wut

Wow, and OP thought he was a loser. At least he's not sitting on Yea Forums with his girl.

I'm not implying anything. Dispensing advice about improving your life through god is a fucking joke. Thats like getting physical fitness advice from Stephen Hawking.

Yeah I'm imagining two lardass white american gaming nerds in front of their battlestations cackling through mouthfuls of pizza. sad

At
>*scoffs pizza*
We're
>*downs a whole bottle of pepsi in one*
Not
>*sweaty sweatpants ooze when pulled over fat whale legs*
Lonely
>*has a heart attack and dies*

Turning to god has helped many people.

Are you sure you wouldn't rather be lonely. I mean, jesus, look at each other. Besides, you're in violation of rule 1 and 2. Yea Forums is meant to be a solitary activity.

JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY YOU FAT FUCKING WORTHLESS NIGGER FAGGOT

Attached: lmao'[email protected] (1828x2388, 879K)

Do you think religion, as a whole, has helped or harmed more people?

You are the whiniest, pathetic, bitchy "man" I have ever heard of since today. You are doing the same shit a majority of women do by saying they are ugly or dumb or insulting themselves because they know people will say they aren't to be kind. You must be a complete retard to think this was a smart post, honestly.

They say God mad Australia last, after he got tired of making everything the same

Attached: chann.png (459x360, 274K)

I know someone who does this all the fuckin time. I call it "Fat Girl Syndrome". You can't give them advice because they constantly agree, then go home and cry all over FB. You can't take them out because they're a total buzzkill craving the center of attention, nobody likes them, but really, who would enjoy being around that? Its the most unattractive character trait a person can have. Nobody would want to be involved romantically, because its such a drain 24/7. You just end up avoiding them, which feeds further into their feelings of being unwanted socially.

Yes, I realized that women do this when Storybro brought it up and said all women do it.

I would say helped for certain. People do very awful things in the name of good but blaming those 'good things' for the bad things that happen in their name is IMO a stupid way of thinking.

Like telling someone to earn some money to pay the bills and so that person goes out and robs a kid of his money, only to get shot by police.

If you workout you’ll be a beast bro (in a good way)

Based dad advice

Yeah, helped them become better hippocrates

wtf

Philosophy as a whole does a better job than any religion. Narrow and divisive..
You gotta be really childish to think people need religion to be good.

Bad people do bad things and good people do good things but for a good person to do bad things it takes religion.

Honestly. Buddhism isn't any of the big 3 religions. But the big 3 are fucked and Islam is not a religion of peace. Jainism is. Islam is about submission.

You make zero sense. Just because your grandma likes Jesus doesn't negate the billions of people who were tortured and killed over nonsense. Billions, dude. For two thousand years, the crusades, the purges, the holocausts (not just the 1945 jew thing), the wars, the dark ages. Every single one of those people was a real, living person, who could feel pain, watched their villages get burned and slaughtered.. and you think a few potato pancakes makes up for it? You're fucked.

Why you base your happiness on a relationship? This is why you're like this, you need to find happiness in more stuff, don't base it in one thing

Bro, you knew this was gonna happen, why did you come to Yea Forums?

I was getting to this.. Get a car and drive it. Not like an asshole, just drive it. Get into some movies. Read some books. (nothing animated). Get a dog and learn to train it. Learn to fish. Get a bow. Learn to shoot pool. Go to the driving range and smack some balls. Learn to throw darts. Mow the lawn. Build an aquarium. Basically, just get off the digital tit and stop obsessing over other peoples shit.

You have been visited by the Laura of horrible cereal noises.

YOU HAVE TO B-BUMP THE THREAD! It's c-coming, don't you understand?! It's c-coming! And if you haven't b-bumped the thread by the time it gets here, the thread is going to D-DIE!

Attached: Laura.jpg (637x478, 74K)

It makes plenty of sense. A car is a good thing. Knives are a good thing. Electricity is a good thing. Oil is a good thing. All of those things can be used for good or bad things.

Yes. By individual, peaceful people. Did you know "perverted" doesn't mean sex? Anything can be used wrong. But when its used wrongly by a large group of people, it makes it harder and harder to make it right. There is a very good reason church attendance has dropped about fifty percent by people in the digital age. Because the victims are communicating. I'll sit and talk with an old lady who is religious. But if you want me to talk to a priest, I'm gonna ask him some very uncomfortable questions because I don't respect the thing he subscribes to. Every single priest who is in any church today knows a sick bastard who took advantage of a little kid and ruined his life. You take that same guy, in any other aspect of life, he hangs with chomos. If plumbers had the same statistics of child abuse, the townspeople would burn their fucking union hall down and beat the fuckers in the streets.

>Hates god because some catholic priests molest children

Goddamn you're a fucking idiot. I'm not even religious and can see how fucking stupid the leftists are about religion. This is where the whole "white people evil" thing comes from. Their simplified brains use the "correlation equals causation" line of thinking to a fault.

Fucking stupid.

me too, just want a GF

If you don't think a thousand years of priests fucking kids is bad, fine. Send your kids there.

how can someone love you if you dont love yourself

Attached: 1564320939654.png (688x578, 32K)

Also, give them your money, time, attend their ceremonies. Legitimize them. Be complicit. Go ahead. Its a free country. Hows that for some fuckin tolerance?

>implying the only way to contact god is via diddling small children.

You sound like you'd be a gun control nutcase.

tolerance? Only libbies talk about tolerance. how liberal are you? Are you LGBT?

Just saying, its a free country. THe goddamn government says its a religion, so they're tax exempt. And their so-called leaders live like the highest living being on the planet. And they shuffle all this shit around, close the books for a hundred years. Live behind walls.

They are fucked. And the people who contribute to that are fucked. And it is exploited a thousand ways, including being sexual predators. So, I want nothing to do with it.

Yet, our loegal system is loosely based on it. And it permeates our public schools, which our tax dollars pay for. And I have a problem with a lot of that.

You're pretty obsessive over the diddling children part. That's only catholics and that's not all they do. I feel like you're a little jelly about it. Maybe you should become a catholic priest.

I think you're a little too glib about it.

Lose some weight first fucking degenerate

If they stopped diddling children, what are your thoughts on religion? The fact that you keep bringing it up when that's limited to one religion and it's not even an actual part of the religion but instead abuses within it says to me you think religion has no value and is a net negative to society. It's fine if you don't see the value in it, that just shows your ignorance.

There's at least 10-15 pounds of fat/extra skin on your face.

Lose that, either get a normal non fat build or get some muscle.

Mainly, you look kind of ugly cause you got so much fat in your face. The fat is really pushing in on your eyes/forehead.

There's hope out there for 99% of men who think they're hopeless. Just start doing something good , don't have to change your life right away but just do your best to make progress on something. Maybe see a professional to help you get your shit together. If exercise/weight training and improving your physical health doesn't change your mental state enough, then I guess at that point maybe consider seeing a psychiatrist to figure out a way to get you happy to excel in life.

We all have our problems user, some people have more than others but life is a struggle. You come into the world crying and in pain but sometimes the struggle slows down just a bit that you can relax and prepare yourself for what's next.

I'm agnostic, and I live by the basic virtues of a white male who was raised Methodist. Thats "Christian Extra Lite" I'm not a satanist or a nihilist. I just don't believe in a god as we see it. But there may be a bigger power - and maybe it sucks us up whene we die, like the opposite of birth. How the fuck do I know?

scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t45.5328-4/c0.0.600.600a/50613572_2576949069012412_7125119215261974528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQlKSNMvn0EbOLal6D-jNNGflaxqlON6y5H2nnZdGcBk7Pfuia4Ks7VD1ubXlU5NmtA&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=9a6f4ffb5685dd0e14c95b8d3300df7a&oe=5DD11860

Alright. But maybe you should do some research and see what religious does for people. There are lots of services religions offer that are used to help the less fortunate. If you've ever been a priest, you'd understand that you're basically a mental health professional/social worker.

My cousin is a priest. His three sisters were sisters, but one kicked the habit. I have no use for half of them. I like the one nun and the one who quit. So, besides my own upbringing, I got that, too. I have elders who died and believed til the end. And I respect that. It helped them cope. But it's not for me, and people who try to push it on me get my full wattage of NO.

stop looking to others for your own personal fulfilment and just get on with the things you enjoy

Geez you people lead miserable lives, how come you think it's a good idea for you to tell someone else how to live?

U bless it's turtles or snakes, or a parrott

Stop worrying about physical appearance and go be happy faggot

Ok. So why do you have to shit on everybody else's parade just because you have no contact with god(s)?

Have you tried putting several cocks in your mouth at once?

Just when I was starting to wonder if maybe you had really an heroed.
Welcome back, Eyore.

Attached: BitchBoyPostSamples.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

I have no problem getting girls

Real talk. Its alright to feel that way man. Just remember to get out there and at least talk to people. Try a hobby or two. Work on you while you wait for a chick.

That was a great reply

When someone tries to sell someone fragile a bill of goods, I advise them of my opinion to balance it out. Its only fair.

Everyone is different but I've got to say it's all a matter of your mind set. Breaking away from awkwardness and an anti social vibe can seem impossible but I can tell from what I have experienced that everything is overrated. You can compare relationships and sex to just about anything else in the world. Once you attain it, it's usually just another thing that you were placing too much value in because you didn't have it at the time.

You should probably go outside

Only dildos. No living human would willingly stick his cock in that retarded face. He did five medium dildos. Pink jelly double dongs. The skinny ones, he isn't a fuckin weirdo.