Hey guys I went to McDonald's just now

Hey guys I went to McDonald's just now.
I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 5 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant. I Love McDonald's, it's my favorite restaurant ever!!
Definitely the best place for food that I have ever been to. What do you guy's think? What's your favorite restaurant? I also believe that it's actually HEALTHY!! I don't believe it when people say it's bad for you. It's just meat from a cow, so how is it bad for you? I love going to McDonald's so very much it's just a nice place to relax and eat a whole meal.

Attached: mcdonalds-burger-fries-soda.jpg (500x366, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rlirpYWd3X4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
If a McDonald's worker did that I would immediately punch him in the mouth.

Why? You should elaborate. McDonald's is such an amazing place i absolutely love it. I'm eating 4 burgers tonight from there.

I think a neet wrote this lol.

Attached: 1238724400206.jpg (214x236, 11K)

Attached: McDickin.gif (180x320, 1.66M)

Im posting this while in the drive through for mcdonalds.

You should go inside it's a really cute atmosphere. I love it!! Sometimes i can't help but jack myself off in the bathroom because i love it so much!!

Great post, OP! Well Met!

Attached: mandy dee.jpg (1280x852, 229K)

McDonald's is expensive for fast food. I rather just go to a local burger joint.

What the fuck is a mcchicken sauce packet?

copypasta

Filename kek

Poor faggot.

Not sure what a McChicken sauce packet is but as a McDonalds shareholder I approve this thread!

Interesting user,

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: fatrickbateman.jpg (300x301, 66K)

nigga its not so much the meat its the empty carbs in the buns and most of all the fucking sauce

I only believe in macros. I don’t care about “processed” foods.

I lost 55 lbs eating fast food, mostly mcdix. I started going to the gym 4 weeks ago and I’m getting fit, still eating fast food every day.

People tell me I’ll never get results eating fast food, but I’ve proven them wrong.

>just now
>Now the staff
>Always
>5 times a week
>1-2 times

Right. Fake and gay.

So did you go there just now and that happened, and at the same time that ALWAYS happens? Do you have that conversation every time you go? Does the person serving you have amnesia?

Every time you go there, you make that joke and he laughs as if it was the first time he heard it says "Now I'm going to call you 3-for-free!" ..

That's what you're telling me?

Fuck off.

Hey I call it mcdicks too nice

You gotta stop McBitching like a McFaggot kiddo.

Are you Canadian by any chance? I don’t know if other places also call it that

damn, I'm Canadian and call it that

Why are canadians so weird and like pepperoni?

sucko my dicko

No I live in Illinois one of the shittiest states by far

perhaps it is you who are weird

Tpb got me eating pepperoni sticks

Stick my penis in your mouth and suck Canadianfaglord.

>mfw I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight

Attached: 49620792_092_b.jpg (975x1463, 174K)

that shits cheap as fuck, user.

Never been. I’ve been to seven states lol. California, Michigan, Colorado, Nevada, Georgia, Washington, and Montana. Utah if the Salt Lake City airport counts lol.

I don’t travel much.

sure, if you order stupid shit like a Big Mac
I can get a triple cheeseburger, two mcchickens, and a big soda for five bucks right now

Pepperoni sticks before a hockey game is a Canadian way of life

I've been to almost every state or traveled through them. Arizona was probably my favorite

Illinois is great, if you live up north
everything south of Bloomington-Normal is a fucking wasteland

I wouldn't mind moving to Canada.

Tf is this insane manic drivel? Either you're trolling, or your last brain cell is dying...

No kidding. I live in the valley it's about 2 hours north of Bloomington

It's stale pasta

that is possibly the most American response you can give.

I'm not trolling i really love McDonald's and the food there!!

You still haven't explained what a mcchicken sauce packet is

Yeah, I figured it had to be copypasta. Too dumb and random.

Oh yeah? Fuck off.

Jesus, so many stupid fast food copy pastas out there now. Ty mate

large fry is $3 something.
Crispy chicken sandwich cost $4ish
and an ice coffee $2ish
$9 dollar meal that taste like shit, if it is cold. ya, that cost a lot.

Attached: fbi.jpg (500x644, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rlirpYWd3X4

OP here again. I loved my McDonalds so much! I gotta go to sleep now. McDonald's is a really cute little place. It really rustles my jimmies seeing you all hate on me!!! Anyway I'll dream about McDonald's again I'm sure!!

Don't order a full price chicken sandwich from fast food mate. With the tender crisp gone p much only chick fil a has fried chicken sandwiches worth the money.

>large fry is $3 something.
>Crispy chicken sandwich cost $4ish
>and an ice coffee $2ish

all of which you are a damn fool for ordering without a deal or a coupon of some kind

I will never understand people who go to a goddamn McDonald's and spend sit-down restaurant levels of money

Everything you listed is gross to me. Beside if you are going to spend 7 to 12 dollars on a meal you should just eat something decent.

That's why for me it is a huge waste of money

Attached: girl black hair white skin.jpg (1365x2048, 563K)

Yeah these are up about 3 times a day now

Double cheeseburger no pickle is only a dollar something.

They have an app you can download to your phone and get coupon deals with it at the register

then I woke up and realized I couldn't afford McDonald's and don't have any McDonald's friends

You wrong.
They called you "free-for-3".
I think it is a sexual insult.

Good eye. I’m surprised no one else has noticed anything fishy about his post. The first thing that struck me reading this was that this is how I talk when hiding messages in posts. I like to see if anyone cracks them. So far nobody has but they’re never overly difficult. So let’s look at OP’s post.

He consistently mentions “three-for-free”. Let’s imagine that his entire post really is bullshit. It seems it would originate from “3-for-free“, he’s referencing something else & using the McDonalds story to muddy the water. He could’ve said any other food chain but McDonalds being the most well-known was an obvious choice. That’s the first hint. The second would be the fact that he’s using decent grammar whilst spewing nonsense. The third hint is how he’s using exclamation points at the end of everything. To compensate for a lack of a better story > he talks like this!!

Unfortunately time isn’t on my side as I would love to crack this. From the top of my head I would suggest people look into a person called “Tim Longo”. He’s a Halo Infinite creative direction that just so happened to leave “343 industries”.. today. Wish I could be of more assistance, good luck.

>ishiggydiggy

Wow i think you are right.why would people beat around the brush what does 3-for-free mean