The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Attached: A116E3B5-C2CB-4912-B4C0-8939B0445364.jpg (4096x2304, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55h1FO8V_3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop being an edgy faggot you religious brainlet. the best thing you can do is put that gun in your mouth and see fucking god

>reverse google search
>t. stole it from some cucked video talking about why churches need armed guards

god OP’s a queer

Every day, I pray to god for the suffering of innocents. I pray for the destruction of sanity and the triumph of evil over good. Each morning I pray for hope, and light, and the dreams of people to be further extinguished.
And every day, all of my prayers are answered, and more! God is great. Praise Jesus!

KJV IS BEST:
Psalm 23 King James Version (KJV)
23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

This bible verse has nothing to do with killing people

do you even santeria faggot

Attached: 1200pxlegba.png (1200x900, 54K)

As I walk to the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life, and realize there's not much left

Praise God.

Even in the darkest of places in this world, like Yea Forums, God’s light will shine

The gun is an allegory for spiritual warfare against evil

V6:
Verse 6. I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. This should be at once the crown of all our hopes for the future, and the one great lesson taught us by all the vicissitudes of life. The sorrows and the joys, the journeying and the rest, the temporary repose and the frequent struggles, all these should make us sure that there is an end which will interpret them all, to which they all point, for which they all prepare. We get the table in the wilderness here. It is as when the son of some great king comes back from foreign soil to his father's dominions, and is welcomed at every stage in his journey to the capital with pomp of festival and messengers from the throne, until at last he enters his palace home, where the travel stained robe is laid aside, and he sits down with his father at his table. Alexander Maclaren, 1863.

yeah no it's an underhanded pussy attempt at intimidating people into compliance with your cult

it's exactly the same as, and just as cringy as, pic related, except you actually mean it unironically which makes you even more pathetic.

Attached: 6bb.jpg (680x466, 44K)

Did you buy that little gun for your purse, faggot?

I looked for an upvote button but I remembered that this is Yea Forums, and likes don’t exist here.

Christfag here - it is one of the most quoted verses ever - it basically means that God helps you thru life and you will go to heaven if you follow him

So...another trap thread I guess?

That’s the theory.

Meanwhile here we are watching threads about Nazis and Mexican cartel beheadings,

Ancientfag here - Life here is a cesspool and I myself pray to die in my sleep every day. Verses like this I hold onto in case there is something better after my last breath.

I have been here every day since snacks and moot here every day banning people - my mind is destroyed - but I still hold onto my old mommy and daddy drilling this verse into me - I hope there is a place of rest and peace....

I heard a story once about death. For those who trust in God it’s like a dog behind a closed door, he can hear his master on the other side. He can’t see him but he’s so happy and excited that he can at least hear him. Then the door finally opens

Attached: 1559773847035.jpg (722x681, 158K)

I have been told stories about people on their death bed moment and their last words being their happiest ever about seeing what they believed their whole life for....

You never realize how boring the bible actually is until someone starts quoting it.

You're Gods bitch. And you're happy about it. LOL. Faggot.

Well.

Someday we’ll meet and talk about this thread, in another place

God didnt fuck her asshat

Kinda like a dildo being an allegory for chastity.

my favorite bible verse

I know we are among other things smart regular guys, incels, edgelords, autists, baiters, fighters, etc. I am included. I struggle with losing my christ faith but i keep coming back to it or i would kill myself if there was nothing beyond this existence.

shut the fuck up fag

exactly, it's the old Sky Cake dodge. It works!

youtube.com/watch?v=55h1FO8V_3w

/r/4chansucks

Ancientfag, if you truly hope for a difference, look into Catholicism. Not the modern day bull shit, but the traditional roman Catholicism with apolistic succession. It's the only one that makes any real sense tbh. Modern religion is a joke. If I was 30+ with no propects i would 100% become a monk. Structure and purpose

So do most of you think this is it and you die and nothing more after your few years on this earth.

There is user. Pray for forgiveness. Real talk, no matter your beliefs, go to a catholic church and go to confession. You will feel amazing. It's life changing.

Attached: when-taking-matters.jpg (600x418, 48K)

I like the book of wisdome tbh

Look into soren kierkegaard user.

I agree it feels sooooo good user

Attached: confess.jpg (480x360, 18K)

someone did
If not god then how jeebus?
>all religion is a lie

Attached: Jesus Fucking Christ.jpg (423x429, 23K)

aaand you're on the list

of all the things that could exist beyond life an ancient cave jew religion is one of the stupidest possibilities.

This passage is pretty bad.
Do religious people really think they are on some Divine path laid out by their god? Why would a God even do that?
>Just believe in me and your fuckin' good.

I can kinda see why they tend to be on the lazy end of politics now too...

Attached: uck1uitfmub31.jpg (589x548, 39K)

Okay this will devolve into catholic priest jokes and tv preacher jokes etc --- but day in day out - what keeps you going and what do you think about death?

We were made in the image of God. We have bodies but our souls are immortal, but how we live determines where we end up for eternity. Either you go to heaven or hell

Amen my brother, praised be Almighty Jehovah.

I hope one day you can experience the ability to just talk about your sins. It's actually a feel good experience.

It's a mystery of faith user

I disagree

That's because you're a brainwashed indoctrinated moron.

You are at the most surface level of theology. Literally do any research in Christian apologetics and you would find compelling arguments.

Well we were told there would be scoffers like you (2 Peter 3:3) so it doesn’t surprise me. What do you have to live for?

I don't believe in the concept of sin, or moral absolutism. If you want to get shit off my chest i'll go talk to a professional counselor, not a magic spirit man in a gay robe who dedicated his life to a sky wizard.

Can't tell which is worse being a gun toting faggot or being a God toting faggot

Most would too in christfagdom - he was god himself in son form and came to earth in human form to live as us and show us he is only way to god as he became human sin for us and all we have to do after he saved us is to accept that.

>Christian Apologetics

Attached: green.gif (475x278, 1.81M)

Na. I find the arguments for the existence of a God to be both more compelling and at the very least brings me more joy and comfort than the possibility of no God. If my happiness is the only thing that matters, in either case i win.

seems legit

Attached: d&D.jpg (300x452, 49K)

Hot interactive Yea Forums group on kik app:
>Download kik
>tap plus sign then tap public groups
>type in search #FourChan to join, be ACTIVE!.4

What are the rewards for the atheist? And what was the genesis for the atheist believing in not believing in anything beyond their own self - but do they consider and answer how they even came to be?

I guess if you refuse to listen with an open mind about a subject I fully understand your stance.

All you have to do is believe, why not do it?

user, jesus was the pascual sacrifice. His brutal death on the cross saved us. You don't have to accept it. However, i have seen first hand a ranging athiest who began to question his own beliefe become a greek orthodox in two years. Im Roman catholic and am still happy he found some truth.

Any other Christ fag have anything to add??

So you agree Christ crucified was the defining event right?

well?

An actual good thread - anybody with a thought care to contribute??

U cannot know peace from the eternal fires of hell and you will be forced into the embodiment of suffering and left to rot as your world crumbles. U will suffer as u had in life in heaven as u curse the lord u will know the exile of your peace in him.

>and them that live by the sword shall perish by the sword
some guy, way back when

source??

Auschwitz

So how do you apply that to your life after death?

There is no suffering in heaven so this is a wrong belief. If the jews in ww2 suffering had not accepted christ as their savior they like all of us sadly end in hell as a rejector of god son and father.

A belief that is not to believe in something that is considered to be in the realm of religion is not a religion.