This is donald trump's benghazi

this is donald trump's benghazi

if hillary was president,they would hold hillary responsible for the death of him and start shouting about impeachment and locking her up

Attached: epstein.jpg (330x412, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QfBT7d5cSG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this is donald trump's benghazi
lol
t. euronigger

I've become convinced that the Resistance is actual a massive trolling operation by the Trump administration.

Attached: frank_glasses.jpg (465x417, 85K)

Attached: Custom Image 16082019221506.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

Resistance
>Russia

ftfy

Russia is actually a massive trolling operation by Trump? Like "Russian collusion"? Since MuellerTime! was such a dud, I could see that.

>a dud

describes the past 4 years with donald trump

If that's true then why were the clintons involved in this conspiracy theory years before Trump even decided to run for president. I never heard any conspiracies about Donald Trump until he decided to run Republican

4 years? What? He's been squatting in the White House for 2 years and 7 months.

youtu.be/QfBT7d5cSG4

Trump doesn't have a reputation for Suiciding people

Attached: 1565448396920.jpg (960x823, 189K)

nice source there retard,not even going to bother arguing with a trump supporter.there to ignorant to bother with

also,id love to go a week without a trump supporter bringing up hillary or obama.for the past almost 4 years.thats literally impossible,time to get over it.your guy won,hillary lost.yet he's such a patheric president you have to make yourselves feel better by bashing hillary and obama for the past 3 almost 4 years

lmao then why the fuck do you even bother to post just to talk to yourself or are you so desperate to valid your shit ideas you come here to post and hope for some circlejerk of sycophants?

Seems like you're the one who can't stop whining about obongo and shillary

I already hold her and her rapist husband responsible

Nobody likes you. Go to bed.

Trump's Benghazi? So you mean one party is going to yell about it, but nothing ever really comes of it?

at least im mature enough to use their real names instead of some immature nickname donald trump probably called them.shove that maga hat up your ass on your way out of the republican party after your kicked out in 2020 kid.my freedom is more important then your feelings

I'm going to bash that nigger, and that evil hag until the day I die.

well,im sorry your life is that pathetic.go figure why people(even republicans,since you lost the midterms thanks to cadet bone spurs) hate trump and his supporters

I'm a libertarian, you absolute unit of a fucknugget. I will always vote for whatever means less state involvement for citizens, and more freedom/personal responsibilities. Guess which political party wants the exact opposite of these things?

>donald trump is literally a russian
>donald trump literally paid hookers to piss on a bed
>donald trump literally raped a kid
>donald trump literally is a nazi

>donald trump literally had epstein killed

Oh great, yet another """"""intuition"""""" we get to hear about for a year until some flat-earther, anti-vaxxer leftist comes up with the next bullshit story.

Have you seen Wag the Dog? Reality is exactly like that fucking movie

>fucknugget

>unit

i doubt your even old enough to vote,retard.go back to school now summerfag

not a leftist,have fun bashing george w bush and respected republicans and thinking you retards are going to get enough support to keep the senate and presidency in 2020.cant wait til you crawl out from under your meth ridden trailer parks and finally get the shit beat out of you when you try to take over federal buildings like you did in nevada

Being this confused...

Anti-vaxxers are all inbred right-wing wankers. Your president is a cunt. Putin’s fuck toy.

>hurr durr russia

why do you think a guy like this would be elected by a country that hates gay people.its a disgrace that republicans even support him

Attached: Donald-Trump-LGBT.jpg (1024x683, 122K)

why don't you people realize that the whole of "politics" is just made up for the entertainment and distraction of the population? read 1984.