What's the best life advice you know ?

what's the best life advice you know ?

Attached: tumblr_oa5s1l8xTf1sjfoovo1_250.gif (250x157, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5giWfpANMac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don’t be a dummy, dump it on her tummy

Whenever you see one of those take a penny leave a penny trays, take all those fucking pennies. They won't say shit and eventually you'll be rollin in it.

Take control of your life by killing yourself.

Attached: 1264736143259.jpg (222x229, 12K)

Snoochie boochies

You only have control over 2 things, your attitude and effort

Also never trust a big butt and a smile

Jerk off before making big decisions.

Mind your own business

buy low, sell high

do a barrel roll

Attached: please be patient.jpg (1000x1376, 875K)

steal what you can while you can.

pay attention to others, take advantage when they slip up. weather it be when a bitch pass out drunk or some dood leave something un-atteneded to steal. but mostly just pay attention to things.

Attached: 1359227990686.gif (192x199, 735K)

based?

The only opinion of you that matters is your own
Never trust a junkie
Your first instinct is usually the right answer
It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't do
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission

Attached: deserve.it.jpg (1024x827, 159K)

good

Life's a bitch, then you die.

Never work too hard.

Don't take shit from anyone.

The secret to women is letting them think they're in charge.

A man is only as good as his word.

Keep the ball low

i once had was then all together fuck it but not always

If at first you don't succeed, you have failed.

Try again, if you can.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Despite the old adage, bring a knife to a gunfight. Bullets are heavy and people will run our sooner or later.
But don't forget the gun.
Better to have it & not need it than to need it & not have it.
Do

Attached: Light Saber blame.jpg (600x321, 38K)

The only person you can trust is the one in the mirror.

Just fucking forget about it.

Everything in moderation.

what a sad and miserable life you must have if you need to steal LOL

Take responsibility for your actions
Treat others with respect
Tell the truth even when it's hard
You only really fail when you give up
Find a woman that wants to be with you is more important than being with one you want to be with

Serious post:
People are what they consistently do.

Also - if you have time to argue with people on the internet you need to do something more productive with your time.

So you pay for everything like a complacent cuck?

dont be me

always have an escape plan

Attached: 1563841478521.jpg (960x960, 141K)

That make me understand the value of things.

Don't pull anal beads like you're trying to start a boat.

Shit sucks, just get it over with and then do drugs.

Best advice I ever heard.

10/10 user

if you see me on the street, beat me up until my soul leaves my body so i don't have to kms

Victimizing people is bad but trolling people is funny.

But what is the secret of steel??

what about a lawn mower?

Just don't be a dick

Never let anyone borrow your car
Go to the gym at least 3 days a week
Always make sure you have some sort of income secured before you leave a job
Call the place you placed an application at 2 days after putting it in. It shows dedication and true interest and businesses like that.

Lastly, don't stick your dick in crazy. Find a woman who doesn't have baggage.

ok coach boomer

1. Everyone does coke.
2. Fuck like you've got something to prove.
3. Don't marry a woman unless she loves you more than you love her.

Attached: 68626104_10215069365782707_5502394044422029312_n.jpg (640x370, 18K)

put atleast 5% of your paycheck into savings, if you can afford to. if they dont message you first and only message back if you do and seem to only give 1 word answers, cut them out your life. work out fairly regularly even if its just light things and try to eat atleast a small serving of fruits and veggies per day. cut soda or drink it once a week, body fat will seem to melt as you cut sugary drinks like soda

Never ever watch the grifter

This!

Truth

Crush your enemies.
Drive them before you.
Enjoy the lamentation of their women.

ur all very good people

Pussy isn't worth it. Ever.

All warfare is based on deception. Conversely, if someone is deceiving you they consider you an enemy.

>pic related

Attached: 1545080433482.png (375x360, 190K)

UaUhG wHaTs tHe gRiFtER it's 2007 AgAiN

Bravo, user.

if only it was. :(

The best advice has stood the test of time

In omnia operibus tuis memomare novissima tua, et in aeternum non peccabis
>In all they works, remember they last end and thou shalt never sin.

Si ventus non est, regina
>If there is no wind, row

Sam?

Only losers pull out, pump it deep with a shout

Life is hard, its harder when you're stupid.

That goes along way.

Attitude is everything, because you get what you give.

Don't stick your dick in crazy. And never get married.

If you're having issues with confidence/women, just picture them taking a facial.

Your ego will make you do stupid shit.
Recognise the difference between yourself and your ego self.

Don't EVER let your guard down.

wrap it, before you tap it

Shit happens. Deal with it. Don't ignore it. This goes for everything. Shit is easier to fix early on. Your healthy, your car, your relationships. Everything.

STD's will seriously fuck you up in the end

Make a lot of friends, care about them. Do this and life will give you a blank check.

Attached: 1540345825172.gif (230x357, 2M)

plus anything closer than 10-12 feet a knife usually wins

Your naivete knows no bounds.

Um no. guns are optimally effective at 5 to 12 feet away.

How is what that user said naive?

If you're thinking of autistically messaging some girl in the middle of the night, take a time out, fap, then reassess the importance of messaging her.

You know there are guns that aren't scoped sniper rifles, right?

I don't know, but I'll tell you this: Even with a minimum wage job, you can develop credit lintes nearing the $150,000.00 range within a couple of years. I've done it. I'm also pretty sure that money kind of DOES grow on trees, metaphorically speaking. If you're smart or lucky with some investments, you can be set for life. Stock market, crypto, I don't know -- but I can just feel it -- money is really almost a magical thing. Being the owner of a company, even a shitty little company, is probably 10x better than being a wage-slave...

If the van is a rockin' dont come a knockin'

that is actually good advice, user.

Be born White.

don't love a woman more than she loves you.

Attached: IMG_1167.png (750x1334, 1.33M)

Never buy responsibility....ie be single and buy a dog

Lifes tough but it gets better

you first

Buy bitcoins while they are cheap.

reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Teach me master

Teach meeee

If it doesn't smell right don't eat it.

you're a bitch ass, one day somebody's going to knock you the fuck out.

If you know you have to do something that doesn't take very long, do it right that second. Don't rely on yourself to remember it, just do it. Need to set up an appointment? Do it right now. Need to put your keys back? Do it right now.

Don't set yourself fire to keep others warm. You are not responsible for anyone's happiness.

Move in Defilade.

you faggots don't have to like what i like/am because i can like it/me for me

Fruit never complains

Attached: 75F05A3B-2F8F-44C2-96C5-82FCA5257567.jpg (1768x1324, 1.37M)

Not advice but my fiancé ended our engagement tonight. I appreciate some of these. They seem to help. Thanks Yea Forumsros.

the key to this making sense is faggot = "it" therefore we are all the faggot

Lord loves a workin' man
don't trust whitey
see a doctor and get rid of it.

Attached: the-jerk-steve-mar-4782.jpg (276x420, 21K)

Live in the present. Don't ruminate, and concentrate on what you can do, within reason, to improve your life.

Seems counter-intuitive: but if you're "too into her" you look weak and needy. It's normal and totally cool. If she's busy that's cool you'll do something else, maybe see her later.

Live as the you have worth, don't ask permission to talk to a woman, don't beg for affection or worship her.

Treat her like a normal person and never display a scarcity mindset.

It's unhealthy and women can find insecurity like dogs can find dead bodies.
OMG, user has a plentiful life and he's not uptight or desperate, here's things to say knows how to act and isn't afraid of disagreement. I gotta do anything to be his girl.

Attached: abckool001(1).png (854x480, 345K)

Found the nigger

Attached: disgust7.jpg (3264x2448, 736K)

>always wipe front to back

Attached: 1514884485834.jpg (640x853, 83K)

For real, especially when it comes to women.

LOL... Iike it

Never headbutt a unicorn

Not him but shit resd a book. The second wealthy barber is not a novel but a book that covers everything. Written by a guy from Dragons Den. Canadian but much is applicable to all. Each page or two is a different topic. Line if credit is dangerous without having a well planned use for it.

If you put 50$ of every check into a diverse robo portfolio like WEALTH SIMPLE, expect 7% a year ala Warren Buffet and wait you'll be made.

Getting back on track I'm going to save and invest literally every penny I don't spend, putting 400$ away some days like I did before. Mostly don't pick stocks cause no one does it well Warren Buffets famous million dollar investment bet proves this. Plus. It's been studied.

Use computer math to make large even safe bets. However... I feel VR will be super big when average home computer is uber powerful in 6 to 10 years. So I'm going to bet big on that. Data is now more valuable than oil. Bet on medical data tailoring treatment. Bet on 3D printing.

I'm going to make some bets. But in general indexes are safer. Betting on a whole index is increasingly popular.

I'm just a guy getting on track late... And I know this and more. Just apply yourself and if you're good at avoiding fakes and schemes in other areas you can find the pros and learn to invest.

Storing wealth in silver, mutual funds, indexes, stocks, robo portfolio that gets you started. Go from there.

Read good books.

Attached: 1558868591442(1).jpg (1080x1920, 226K)

what about good cheese

Take what you can, give nothing back.

Attached: Capture.png (430x324, 168K)

sauce?

That fat fuck got rich by being lucky & selling some education software. He could never do it again. So now he's selling how to get rich books to you

Expect nothing

Bet those hard nipples would feel great in my piss hole

Never trust a fart

All women are manipulative sluts.

Avoid establishing any romantic relationships with them at all costs.

Attached: image.png (565x800, 14K)

build a time machine and assassinate every feminist in history

>sauce
You'll give it if you know what's good for you. And she better not turn out to be a coal burner

Try to gracefully live with with uncertainty.

Funny
Cause I'm not talking about Kevin.
The guy who wrote THE WEALTHY BARBER IS A DIFFERRNT DRAGON, YOU BAKED NOODLE!

both books teach about investing. 1st using story 2nd using a life of successful investing!
Knowledge is power.
Example, the power to know what you're talking about.

1st book was one of the best selling books of all time, still a classic teaching tool. 2nd one is more practical. I've only read the second. Great book, full of all the basics you need.

based. romantic relationships are a mind controlling invention meant to make everyone lustful. remember when people used to marry for money and power?

Truly evil image.

always vote Republican

To FUCK yourself over.

From my senior father just now unprovoked:
" You can't undo anything in life "

1) Time is the greatest factor to investment and emotion.
2) if you give money to friends or family never expect it back. It is a gift.
3) wisdom is two things: knowing what the end result is before you begin, and what problems shall arise on the way.
4) The things you like when you are young you will like forever because it's the only time in your life when you're free enough to decide what you like.
5) Unless you are progressing, you're retrogressing. There is no standing still; time ages and deteriorates everything.
6) Time is the only thing you can never get back. One day you'll look at your parents and they will be old.
7) That which you love never dies; it continues to exist in the darkness you see when you close your eyes.
8) Keep your health as long as you can; if you are weak or frail begin the painful journey to health. It shall be painful because you are both the stone and the sculptor.

Attached: .jpg (1920x1200, 1.79M)

no to always be right and to get the government and the politically correct crowd out of our lives and off our internet

>steal what you can while you can.
>pay attention to others, take advantage when they slip up. weather it be when a bitch pass out drunk or some dood leave something un-atteneded to steal. but mostly just pay attention to things.

If you're a bottom feeder that enjoys festering with cretens do what this neanderthal says.

keep your eyes open for chances, and take them when they present themselves

I'm a 36 year old single dad with full custody. Here's some pearls from my anal beads:

Don't become a parent unless you are ready to stop putting yourself first.They come first from the day you find out you're expecting until you breathe your last breath.

Never let your child question whether or not their parent loves them.

Own up to your mistakes and try to learn from them.

Trust your gut at all times. Your instinct is almost always right, and if it isn't, it'll help you deal with the aftermath.

If you do things expecting respect, appreciation, admiration, or even just positive karma, you will end up disappointed.

Take control of your physical and mental health as early as possible. Get regular checkups, eat healthy, and try to exercise regularly.

Google your medications. Understand what is in them. Learn about what you are putting in to your body.

Get a really nice bed and get 8 hours of sleep in it every night.

Live your life on your terms. Take chances.

Tell your mom you love her. She'll be gone before you are ready and it will hurt just as much a decade later as it did when it happened.

Attached: 1557624104446.jpg (510x663, 27K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5giWfpANMac

Let me give you a little advice – there’s 3 rules that I live by:

Never get less than 12 hours sleep…

Never play cards with a guy who’s got the same first name as a city…

And never go near a lady who’s got a tattoo of a dagger on her body…
Now, you stick with that… everything else is cream cheese.