Does chewing gum helps with jawline? This Chad named Brett apparently chewed gum every day for 30 days...

Does chewing gum helps with jawline? This Chad named Brett apparently chewed gum every day for 30 days.. Myself I don't have a too bad of a jawline but I wouldn't mind an upgrade.. So should I bother?

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-014626.jpg (1920x1080, 666K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lgaMSsUbUJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try ectacy pills instead, your jaw will gain muscle in no time, you will also chew off your tong.

huh, didn't he just tilt his head down?

What's the difference? Looks like he just grew his hair out.

tilting head plus lighting. You might have better luck mewing (though Im not advocating it works) or weight-training for a bigger neck if you are skinny.

Yeah but you'll get sprankton. A noun. A disease you get from chewing too much.

Fuck. Off. Lmao

Why do you dress like that? You want to embarass daddy? *Whuapishhh*

Sage

I developed tmj from trying to strengthen my jawline. I stopped caring.

ddddddddddd

check em

mmmmmmmmmmmm

I swear I fcuked up when I stopped doing sports(soccer) and started playing video games non fucking stop at age 18. I'm 20 now and look well past it, thanks god I'm not fat tho but I'm getting there if i continue like this. Enough is enough tho, Im getting back to exercises again just don't really know how to start or anythingbfnfbbfnfnfbfbfb so pls halp, anyone.
As jawline related mine still looks OK but my neck body fat is ATROCIOUS, like it's covering half of it, at the center

NYPA fatty.

yo bro i wish i could help but i am so high right now i am just recording myself doing thingvs and i found your comment while doing it so it might make a video about it or something and then share it back here with helpful advice homie yo yo stay strong nigger bitch yo yo

i can relate to you a lot
after i lost weight though, i started caring so much about my appearance that i became insecure and shit, once you remove your flaws e.g. being fat, you find new ones. but yeah, it is good to lose extra weight and the health benefits are great.

Download bodbot, get off that chair and get fit, faggot.

youtu.be/lgaMSsUbUJM
Link of the vid.

buncha slack-jawed faggots around here

I'm not that fat tho, around 183 cm and 85 kg but yeah, my problem is the body fat on the stomach, the neck and etc+my stamina went to shit
But yeah, I look like shit compared to what I looked 2-3 years ago and that hurts

if the only place you have is fat stored and your body needs fat, it will take it from the storage, one place at a time, some places don't get taken from until later

Walk a fuckton. Like, every chance you get. Your fatass can't go running 4000 miles in one day like you used to. And keep playing video games, but not all day. Go to the gym after you can only be considered chubby or somewhat obese.

Holy shit

sucking dick does the same thing

yes

YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCK. I'M 5ft11 yet OVER 263 POUNDS!! FUCKING NORMALFAGGOT YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL.

*tongue

get a set of resistance bands on ebay for like $10-15. and get a dumbbell set on ebay for $20-30.

you could also just do calisthenics - no equipment or gym needed. just use your own bodyweight against itself.

youtube "athlean x", "alphadestiny", "anabolic aliens" and "barbarian body".
all good channels with tons of helpful info, workouts for all different body parts and muscle groups.

you can also search on youtube for whatever muscle group or muscle you want to develop. I suggest also googling "full body muscle map" and clicking 'images'.

start running for 30 minutes every day - 5 minute bursts with 3 minutes of walking in between. you could also cycle instead if you have a bike. or do it as well.
also do burpees. youtube search them if you don't know what they are. do 20 in a row. take a 5 minute break. do another 20. 5 minute break. do this til you have done 100 burpees.

burpees are good cardio and also good for burning fat.

do sit ups. also do mountain climbers. look up mountain climbers if you don't know what they are. you can do them with hands on the ground or against a table or bench or something.
do 100 mountain climbers a day. do 50 situps a day.

look up side plank raises. do 50 each side, a day.
do 100 jumping jacks a day. 20 at a time with 5 minute break in between.

do pushups also. you can look up different kind of pushups for different parts of the chest muscles. you don't wanna develop just one part of your pecs cos then you will look fucked up and will have muscle imbalance.

do all of this daily and you will burn fat and lose weight and build muscle.
nothing will work if you don't eat properly though. cut out sugar, alcohol, drink plenty of water. take a multivitamin and multimineral every day (go to CVS or something). eat good fats (avocado, olive oil - not too much though as it's still fat), protein and clean carbs (rice, sweet potato, rye bread [dark]). stay away from white bread and normal potatoes.

also go on /fit/.

get a protein shaker jug bottle thing. with the metal spiral ball. get some protein powder. whey protein or pea protein. pea protein is best in my opinion. whey makes you fart like crazy. you can even get meal replacement shakes.

you can get whatever you need on ebay. have your protein powder shaken up in milk with some water. you can use OJ too. the OJ will be good for the insulin spike for the anabolic response too. sup to you.

you can do it! you're only 20 so you'll have no problem. way better than doing this at age 40