Live on this street for one year and you get $500,000. You must return every night to sleep at the residence...

Live on this street for one year and you get $500,000. You must return every night to sleep at the residence, may leave for a time equal to two (2) weeks and MAY own a normal handgun. Basic meals and expenses are paid for. Deal or no deal?

Attached: 3691895181_42d19e2867_b.jpg (1024x683, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNANWs2KLj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That’s my street. Love Baltimore. Gimme your money, bitch.

So you basically took way most of the negatives of being homeless and add on $500k?

I'm in

Exactly. 99% of people would do this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNANWs2KLj4

I’d do it.

So, you give me home, food and money for living at street that looks beter than averege street in my shitcountry. Good for me.

Attached: lola2.jpg (960x960, 54K)

Most of brazilians live in this conditions or worse, without a gun. EZ

Streets not very well maintained but it could be an alley. No trash anywhere. Looks easy man. That grill isn't even chained up.

crawl back to facebook/instagram, normie

Lol wat

Indian fag detected

I'll earn what I have, thanks.

Not so literaly shitcountry, Ukraine if you are interested

i'd do it without a gun or leave time

Tough call.

I could use half a mil, but I AM white and attractive. Kind of a beacon for hate crime in a black neighborhood.

If I kill a bitch, am I punished for it? Or like can I just shoot niggers all day and still get to go home and keep my money after a year?

Any crimes committed are handled by the Baltimore police. Take that as you will.

That look's like a Baltimore nigger out chimping

>Not so literaly shitcountry, Ukraine if you are interested

Got any female relatives that are interested in an American husband, and re-locating to the U.S.?

Bitch, I already live on a street like that. Aint so bad. You're just afraid of black people.

I like those odds. Okay. I'll take it