Objectively the best ramen. Discuss

Objectively the best ramen. Discuss

Attached: E84E5206-62A3-46BB-AF52-2C330219E871.jpg (488x488, 82K)

I agree

ramen is horse shit, not even real food, you only eat it when there's nothing else to eat and you can't get anything else

kimchi bowl noodle is pretty good too

i ordered a whole tray of them several times from amazon here in Eurofagland.
It's pretty good.

love Samyang Instant Hot Chicken Ramen myself

Wtf kind of retard posts here and doesn’t enjoy ramen

Y'all niggas don't know

Attached: 61+Na7R8KwL._AC_SY400_.jpg (414x400, 50K)

nongshim kimchi ramen in the little cups (the vegan recipe) is fucking delicious. i'm not vegan but they're like crack cocaine.

Nice
I want to try the superhot ones but I just get mine at the store I haven’t ordered ramen online before so this is the best I can get

Haven't tried is it that good? Only eaten maruchan

The ones in cups are always good but they’re like 2x or 3x the price here I think you’re just paying for the packaging

forgot my pic

Attached: Kimchi-Cup_02.png (716x978, 813K)

i know too hot for me

It’s pretty good, the best I’ve tried but I haven’t tried them all. I’d recommend just getting a few packs next time and seeing if you like it. It’s a lot hotter than the cheap stuff though not anything near unbearable or “challenge” levels. You can also tweak the heat levels by adding more or less water

they are a bit more expensive but i've bought the same brand kimchi flavor in the packets and it just wasn't the same. something about the cup recipe is different and better. to me it's worth paying extra because i try not to eat them all the time.

Id like to taste those Michelin star ramen cups that are made by those same Restaurants in japan. They apparently taste pretty close to the actual fresh redtaurant ramen. Just havent figured out where to get them outside of japan. I mean I could order from the internet but its kinda expensive just to try one out.

how is this, is it actually as spicy as people claim? does it give you Ring of Fire?

Have to agree.

>im trying to turn my asshole into a volcano

Shin is top tier, one of the best camping foods ever. Pic related is my choice for non soup-based noodles; they're fucking dirt cheap and the quality is shockingly good. Sensible portion sizes too

Attached: indo.jpg (1500x1132, 304K)

Someone in my last ramen shill thread pointed out that they’re only 8000 scovile but feel way hotter

oh god i fucking lived on mi goreng noodles in college. thanks for the nostalgia. i used to stir an egg in for protein and call that a full meal.

>ramen
That’s not ramen.
That’s instant noodles.
Bears no relationship to the dish ‘ramen’

Best ramen is the ramen I make.
Home made soba noodles. Home made pork bone broth. Home made char siu. Home made pickled ramen egg. Home made tare.

Have to start prep 72 hours before I want to eat it.
Well worth the effort.

I pity you instant noodle lazy poorfags

gave me a ring of fire this morning.. true story

They're the hottest instant noodles commercially available other than gimmicky disgusting ones. I fucking love them.

Found the weeb or actual Asian

Seriously though making all that from scratch is impressive I tip my fedora to you good sir

Good going down, but not coming out...lol

Attached: giphy.gif (500x300, 104K)

i can just pay some gook to do it for me at a nice Jap restaurant but go on with your bad self. ramen is like sex. sometimes you want to go all out with candles and flowers and scented massage oil. sometimes you just want to crank one out in 3 minutes on the John.

it all makes a turd.

Not weeb.
Not Asian.

I just love my food, and a real bowl of ramen, made from scratch, is one of the tastiest, most rewarding dishes you can make.
It’s not that hard to make, just takes preparation.

Been eating this for awhile, I agree!

true, they are a little over 8000. i have had them and they are beyond what i can have, the taste is good though.

and i have had these california ripper chips wich i could easily handle.. dunno how that works

I’ve never even tried legit ramen but I’ve had something called “drunken noodles” which I guess is pretty similar. Really hot and made with chicken, veggies and prawns, no egg though

Inb4 blasphemy

I’ve had those same reaper chips, theyre triangle shapes right? they’re weaksauce compared to the actual pepper or sauce made from it

These right?

Attached: 273F8FBA-2D42-46FD-A066-E024AB304401.jpg (355x355, 23K)

I was thinking of these, barely any heat to em. I haven’t tried their reaper chips but if they’re anything like their ghost pepper chips they suck

Forgot pic

Attached: 0648C520-0BD6-47F0-984F-20484548FF39.png (380x380, 465K)

As far as snacks go I’m fond of these

Attached: 208E3449-CE96-4807-B5AB-B12975046CF7.png (334x483, 260K)

Shit taste. pic related is th-
>It's halal
Carry on.

Attached: 91nO99vY99L._SX342_.jpg (342x444, 39K)

Id imagine most instant noodles are halal but idk

Sure, if you live in faggotville. Otherwise, you’d go to Ichirans. Like a non queer

Attached: 2F3BAE17-008B-4798-960E-38ACC04D9805.jpg (727x485, 97K)

I do live in Canada yes

Holy shit I just made some of this last night

I love me some Bowl Noodle. I like the Hot and Spicy one.

nope.. these were some asian cheese things.. but as you said weaksauce. try these noodles though

Lol they have these in a vending machine at work for 1.50. I eat them ALL the time.

>Canada rules

I eat that shit all the time. Love it. They got this version too. It's more expensive, but not really much better. Still good from time to time though.

Attached: 81bF9QmUZaL._SL1500_.jpg (1292x1500, 229K)

Get out

Shut up weeb

They sell this at the 99¢ store and HOLY SHIT BATMAN
>related: currently on toilet with ass on fire

Ramyun = Korea's distinctly unique and superior food type. Not at all like the garbage ramen from Japan.

Thank you OP for acknowledging the superiority of Korean foods over those of the lesser Japanese.

I agree but I'm a cheap man so instead I buy a Orientale and Chili Maruchan and mix them, it's not the same but it's 1/4 the price for double the food and similar to Shin

no love for sapporo ichiban?

Spoken like a true master of Sinanju

That version is pretty nasty tbh

My Mexican gf and I eat this often.
Hotfood immunity

Would love to try these. I've eaten a dried reaper before

That’s what I started on when I was a kid so yes, but recently I prefer ramyun

Tfw no hot Mexican gf to eat spicy food with

You can order them online but the ghost pepper ones are pretty weak so I’d go for the reaper

Another victory for Korea's ramyun! Please continue to boycott the inferior Japanese products.

Go to salsa dance classes

That's it. These women are simple

Attached: KR-196_Samyang_Mala_4X_Spicy_Chicken_Ramen_5_-_4.7_oz._packs_135g_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 186K)

Agreed, I buy big packs of it from Costco

shit tier

just hot, no flavor

Attached: 1301181566515.jpg (635x597, 87K)

fuk yea! popular for breakfast when i was visiting Indo. drop a fried egg on that shit!

best flavor and not as many fukked up ingredients

Attached: 81LNZ4JWzOL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1491, 197K)