Does anyone else fantasize about being pegged by a beautiful woman with a strap-on?

Does anyone else fantasize about being pegged by a beautiful woman with a strap-on?

Pic related

Attached: 105967_02.jpg (460x681, 70K)

I have been several times... I guess I'm just lucky with my girlfriends, usually okay with me being the sub/crossdressing

WTF are the surgery things near her head for?

I think my girlfriend would go for it but I am reluctant to ask. She's rimmed me for a few seconds on a few occasions before but when I asked her to slip a finger in I think she "ignored" the request.

isn't it obvious

forgot pic

My wife pegs me occasionally

No, I fantasize about being pegged by an ugly woman with a strap-on.

what the hell, trying to attach one more time

Attached: sabato.jpg (400x300, 37K)

No

not to me, so can you tell?

no faggot, shut the fuck up

Is it the pleasure factor for you or is it being the submissive?

We tried it spur of the moment one time and I didnt have a chance to clean out. Lets just say it was a shitty experience and I dont think she will ever try it again.

Only if I didn’t know her. There’s no way my wife would look at me the same after something like that.

doesn't hurt to ask...I guess I'm not good at keeping my own secrets..

Both, I'd say 90% of the time I'm the dominant one, but its fun to switch it up now and then. Were both pretty kinky and have lots of toys we play with

they look like tattoos. no idea what they say, but they are words.

Whenever I tell her I want to assfuck her she says "ok you first" but it's usually insinuating that it be with another guy. So the topic definitely interests her. Just not sure in a girl-on-guy kind of way

Attached: 87996_09.jpg (460x681, 62K)

Attached: 147148_10.jpg (460x296, 42K)

Yes - fantasize about this a lot.

Attached: 106110_05.jpg (460x681, 83K)

And its the pleasure factor not necessarily a submissive thing

you fantasize about my marriage?

For me I'm not sure if it's more pleasure or domination. I've played with my ass before so I know I like it... but the thought of a female going to town on me as some kind of "pay-back" is so hot.

Attached: 98802_14.jpg (460x681, 70K)

she wants you to be fucked by the guy ...

We couldnt take it that far. We agreed early on in our relationship that we would never bring a third into our bedroom. Not worth the possible issues that could pop up. Were both too jealous to share each other even if it's hot to fantasize about. Shell sit on my face or peg me and jerk me off with a pocket pussy simultaneously. I'll DP her with dildos/vibrators/plugs etc. Had her airtight the other night

I want to be fucked by a trap

Fuck that's hot. Do you ever suck on her strap on or just peg?

Attached: 87725_15big.jpg (678x1024, 192K)

I would prefer a shemale. Though I wouldnt completely rule it out if she was there and directing us.

Nah, I'll eat her out though while she fucks my ass with a dildo. Or we'll dildo/vibe each other at the same time

How does that work?

yeah but first she ought to use the strap on for practice, your hole needs to be loosened before you have some guy smashing it as a warm up for your wife