How tall is too tall for a woman? would you date someone taller than you?

how tall is too tall for a woman? would you date someone taller than you?

Attached: tlal.jpg (289x422, 15K)

3km

your mom was pretty ok last nite

I like tall women. Idc if they're taller than me. Just more to love. It's pretty rare to find a woman taller than 6' though

6'0" here, any girls that are taller than me usually have weird faces and are very quiet. otherwise i'd think nothing of it, it'd be kinda cool actually

I’m 6ft5. I would kill for a gf taller than me.

her super high heels dont even touch the ground, in normal shoes without tiptoeing they are equal height.

6'4" here, it's hard to one taller than me.

I like girls 5'4-5'7

I'm 6'5 , so it's rare a woman is taller than me.

>tfw no athletic tall gf with thicc thighs to crush my skull between.

True suffering :(

Holy shit it's Bigfoot!

Within an inch shorter than me.
>I'm 6'2''

I don't mind but usually girls rather date taller guys

i'm short ( like manlet short : 5'5, which is short even for someone from southern europe), and dated girls taller than me, and it felt great it was like beating the game in hard mode.

Attached: nicolas-sarkozy-carla-bruni.jpg (804x1023, 106K)

im 6.5 but i dont have any problem date a woman who would be taller than me

She's probably one of those, "My eyes are up here" types

Preferably shorter for me. Could even be the same height and I probably wouldn't notice. But anyone I have to look up to look at their eyes would be kind of weird for me, specially considering how used I'm to deal with mostly short women (ie every woman in my family and most females I normally interact with). I'm 1.75m BTW.

I'm 5'7", dated a hottie towering me by a head's height for three years before I met someone else. Smart, funny, Latina ass and awesome boobs, just became progressively stuck up with time. Anyway, the best part was that when we were out, dudes would hit on her and she'd be like "I'm here with my boyfriend" and the face they made when they looked at me, a mix of bewilderment and admiration, was awesome.

Ooh, I love a tall woman. Like, really tall. At least 6 feet of sexy

Same here. Dating a girl taller than you is weird the first few times then you almost forget about it.

i'm 5'10" and my fiance is 5'7", i always thought i was too tall for a girl but it's not as if i can help it. it is what it is.

anything over 5'4" is too slopy.

Ugh, YES. Ideally she can pick me up and toss me.

I was thin and 5'10" in high school and befriended 6'3" big tiddy Jewish BBW that came here from Canada. She became my first lay and a FWB, she was so much fun

This.

Amateur

I'm 6'2" but the thought of a woman like 6'6" that looks like OPs pic grinding her ass in my face makes me hard asf

5'5" at most

word

i wouldn't date a woman taller than me but im 6,3 so that'be pretty extreme

or pick you up to suck ya dik buddy Lol

>would you date someone taller than you?
absolutely. look at the grin on that motherfucker. that's the same grin I'd have.

Attached: 1512053166485.png (679x1061, 646K)

Probably not that extreme of a difference but never say never. Im good at climbing