Jelly Yea Forums? My gaming gear just became GODLIKE

Jelly Yea Forums? My gaming gear just became GODLIKE

Attached: Snapchat-1218151111.jpg (1588x3264, 961K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SybwwWymcDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The difference between you and me is that i am flying in rel life and you if you have to solve a mission in a game. This is only an example. Jelly? More like "feel sorry"

Dilate
Seething cope
Have sex

it would be interesting what's on your mind if you are old, you know that you are dying and you think about your life and what you've achieved.

Attached: kek.jpg (1573x3232, 850K)

Kys libtard

Kys not worth mentioning

lossless wireless headphones? kek what a meme, why would you care about lossless connection on shit tier drivers?

that webcam ain't that godlike

i don't want to know how long he had to save up money to impress his friends for this shit he shows us.

Grow up old fuck boomer

Wireless are better quality than wired in 2019

I’ve tried all of those bluetooth headsets from Astro to arctis7 and pro wireless, returned them all they’re fucking trash dude. Why dumb motherfuckers buy Bluetooth headsets blows my mind. you not only spend less but you can get insanely better audio from open back headphones a mod mic and a DAC. Dope mouse though you made the right choice there

the saddest part is that this shit prob cost A LOT where you can get quality cans for around 150bucks... I also love how the mouse is wired but the cans are not kekeke

the mouse is great but the headphones are trash. get some dt 990 pro.

That's not even possible, dumbfuck

Lol millennials are the most marketing susceptible idiots who ever existed. Go get some beats headphones and play fortnite you uninformed faggot

enjoy your brain tumor

Go watch fazerug dumbass

how can they be decent quality if they are powered by some lil battery and worse dac then most mobos get? how could you possibly run a decent dac/amp on this? i have 80ohm drivers and i still use amp on them

this faggot wouldn't know the diff between these and skullcandy from dollarama....

they cost a hundred quid. they're not some audiophile shit. They sound fine and have a decent mic.

Audio gatekeepers are the most pathetic thing

THEN WHY DID IT WIN HEADSET OD THE YEAR 2019 by pc gamer AND NOT SOME WIRED SHIT HEADSET

GROW UP KIDS

running on a gtx 770, Intel Core i5 5500 and 8 gb ram while using your new mouse and headset for sure

because they test like 5 headsets where they get paid to do so. And the winning award goes to whoever pays the most for a review

wow, check out woodward and bernstein over here. we're through the looking glass now people

enjoy your arctis with left/right speaker imbalance. returned 5 of them the past 4 months and gave up on the brand. next one im getting is a sennheiser

>they sound fine
>falls for audiophile lossless meme
kekeke

>reads pc gaming reviews
my fucking sides

sorry, how did I fall for the lossless meme? I didn't say anything about them being lossless. I just know I have a pair and they sound fine. Not my best headphones, but fine.

i doubt they didn't charge more for that little pint they put on the package... where they the cheapest wireless available? i can't see how one would justify spending anything but bare min on wireless headphones... maybe better battery life? it just seems the selling point here is the lossless which is audiophile meme

>Being this elitist about something you don't understand

Attached: 874512489651.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Here is ur cable brah

Attached: 6uPLM3J.jpg (1280x853, 188K)

My mouse is better and I own the wired version of those, so not really.

I need advice btw. Should I sell my $1700 PC before I go to uni, or will I still have time to game there?

>biggest pc gaming magazine bad

Attached: 1560949001677.png (703x911, 60K)

You might not like wireless headphones, but you do realise that they vary in quality, right? You can get comparatively shit ones and ocmparatively good ones. So no, they're not the absolute cheapest, But they are relatively good value.

They're convenient in other ways. Do you not understand that audio-quality isn't the only criterion for headphones? They are, for example, the comfiest pair I've ever owned for extended use.

You have time
I study fulltime masterdegree and work as a security guard fulltime i also game
Just be good with time management

If you had actually tried them, you would know that arctis 7 isn't bluetooth.

My sides what a retard

Gave sex

sounds like one of your ears is blocked

Neither is the Pro Wireless.

>wireless
>headset
LOL

Grow up kid

Oh this is Yea Forums, I thought we were on /g/

gratz now you can be a more virgin with more dpi

Seething cope

kek saved and checked

yeah but masters is way diff than undergrad, sure in first 2 years is easy but year 3-4 there will be no time for shit like this... masters is a joke especially if you have a chilled prof

>Streams Spotify at 320kbps via Wi-Fi
Shut the fuck up mate.

Attached: 4816543138451.jpg (300x300, 68K)

>Do you not understand that audio-quality isn't the only criterion for headphones?
so why the selling point is lossless? just of top of my head i would be more interested in range and battery life... instead they feed you lossless connection after which your built in dac will rape the sq... just to me sounds like the product is made by idiots and sold to idiots... i.e. beats

So that cost like 50 bucks or something?

>streaming
>spotify
>320kbps
>wi-fi
This is bait, right?

Bitch it took you this long to get an arctis?
And that isn't even the pro!

That's the shitty Arctis 7, lmfao. There's nothing godlike about your setup, dude. You have a good headset, 6-7/10 at best.

I've had the Arctis pro for a long time now, had the 5, and 7. Both incredibly inferior when compared to the Pro version.

As for the mouse, I have no idea what garbage that is, lmfao.

>SteelSeries
>Godlike

KEK

320kbps will be indistinguishable to any human. this where the lossless audiophile memes come in... now the difference you might hear is in your encoder which might not handle well compressed audio streams. happens in small devices like car HU, cellphones etc..

This model certainly isn't godlike, lmfao. I was seriously disappointed when I went from the Elite Prism (renamed to 650) to that shit. I went for the pro immediately.

I'd still say the audio quality of this is worse than the 650, but all around it's a better headset.

I'd say the Pro qualifies as godlike, based on my experience with a lot of headsets, it's outranked most of them.

Friend did police academy and lawschool at the same fucking time
Got good grades even

your point?

I have a lower end Steelseries Headset that's wired, also a Steelseries controller I don't use anymore. The build quality is laughable and the actual quality of the microphone and audio isn't worth the money I spent.

Bitch... The audio quality is about the exact same for all the Arctis pro's, (yes, I've tried all three).

When they decide on the "best", they probably consider convenience, and if they're retarded cunts they'd probably say the wireless is more convenient.

If you arent a brainlet you dont need to sell ur computer fag

Reported

The entire Arctis series is comfortable, and would get a 10 in comfort regardless of which model you looked at, lmfao.
The arctis pro and the pro wireless feels the exact same to wear, the only difference is that one has a wire.

Other than that, they're pretty much the exact same.

Mind telling me which model steelseries headset you had? I'd like to consider your argument but without that information I can't take you seriously.

Lmao, for what, ha

'cause you're a maximus faggot and want some maximus faggotism with faggot prizes no one cares but the faggots, only the brand which pays the most will win that award, faggot

Was/is Siberia 150, the mic was pretty bad compared to my new mic (Blue Yeti Black Edition). Controller was a Stratus XL, triggers don't even register properly on the PC.

Haven't tried the 150, so I had to look up a video on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=SybwwWymcDw

Gonna be honest, this is a pretty good sounding microphone, lmfao.

Also... you can't compare a gaming headset to a standalone microphone. That's like saying the microphone is shit because it doesn't play any sound for you. But I don't doubt that a standalone mic sounds better. That's just not a comparison that I'll accept.

I haven't achieved shit, and I have no regrets.

Reported assholes

I have a logitech g403 whit a chinese leshp mechanical keyboard and the hyper x cloud alpha
Pc specs: i5 8400, 16g ram 3000mhz rtx 2060 super

Attached: ugitd2vl2hk11-1280x720.png (1280x720, 854K)

lmfao i've had the cloud alpha... it was the worst headset i have ever had.

Seriusly? I come from a 30 dollar headset soo it sounds incredible to me, what headset do you recommend?

kek year 3-4 will throw so much workload on you you wont be gaming/drinking/fucking much. also depends on your field of study and uni.... would i recommend keeping a PC in uni? fck no, i left mine behind aand was glad i did i had alot of fun outside my room when i could, now do w/e fuck you want

The problem I had was weird, but it was JUST that one headset that had that problem. Everything I heard, everyone else heard. The microphone was... actual shit, the amount of background noise was terrible.

I went from Steelseries 650 to that one, then went to the Arctis 7, returned it and got the Pro. I've yet to be disappointed with the Arctis Pro.

>imagine falling for streamer shilling and buying one of their sponsored crap

Cringe
Kys

Want to try to say it to my face IRL? Ill fucking smash your teeth in kid

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>godlike
>in vidya
lol

Keyboard tho?

If you can afford the Corsair K95, go for it. It's the best keyboard I've ever had.

This dude is a fucking moron.

I have expensive studio equipment that I used to record/track audio for my music ie guitar and vocals and such. I use these equipment while playing/atreaming and I get tons of questions on why my set up is so clear.

That being said for the price the htper x cloud alpha is a great headset. Ive used these, steel series, and astro a10 and a50 along with some sennheiser hd555s during the old halo LAN days.

Dont let retards like this steer you away from a product you enjoy.

On mobile and playing CS right now so excuse the typos.

Get a life loser

Lmfao what are you talking about? I literally stated, if you bothered reading, that the problem I had was weird. It's the only headset that's ever had that problem with.

You're the only retard here, trying to convince people otherwise.

I'll recap for you.

Steelseries Arctis is worth the money, any of the models. But I highly recommend the Pro, as they're better in terms of audio, mic and build quality.

Hyper X which I've had to get for a week due to some problems with the store I buy headsets from, and it was the most disappointing headset I've had, due to reasons I explained here.

As I mentioned before, here is the compendium: faggot kys

Want to try to say it to my face IRL? Ill fucking smash your teeth in kid

Good mouse, absolutely shit tier headphones, they sound so ridiculously bad that when I first heard them I couldn't believe it's a real product.

They don't sound fine, they're quite useless for gaming actually due to thick membrane introducing phasing, making different sounds blend together into a sludge. I mean, I'm sure you can train your ears to overcome this, but they're famous for having a very 'slurred' sound.

DANGER!
Tough guy on the internet!

Weak scared fag
You are scared