Post your secrets Yea Forums

Post your secrets Yea Forums

Attached: 6888F541-EBFD-4BDF-B7F9-2F4D212706C6.jpg (500x333, 30K)

Married with a kid on the way. I love anal play. I love having toys in my ass. Biggest ive taken was an 18 inch double headed dildo all the way. Best full feeling and orgasm ive had. Have various toys of different sizes. Wife doesnt know. I am not attracted to men or dicks but i love having somethinf in my ass. Do i have the gay?

- When i went to an amusement park/water park, I looked up in the line to this one water ride, and this 4 year old girl was sitting down, legs apart, and her entire pussy was visible. She also up-skirted herself and you could see her entire ass. Makes me hard just thinking about it.

- also jerk off with my sisters bra and panties often

I really want to find a group of friends where we all share nudes of our girls/sluts we know: a nude cooperative

I used to do this with friends in hs, wish i still had our collection :/

Damn sounds incredible

As long as you say no homo after your sessions

Oh yea buddy i fapped to my friends gfs till i was sore. 4/6 of use got to run a train on one girl. She fucking loved it as did we. 2 buddies got to dp one of their girls as well but i wasnt a part of that one.

Fuck man. You were living my dream haha
How it start?

Started out as a group chat to get one of our boys to lose his virginity. We would share nudes of girls so he could pick one out and we would all try to get him laid. Once that happened it turn to us all just sharing our wins. Had one friend that loved to get girls drunk and undressed them as they were passed out drunk. The one pick that stands out and I remember to this day is the picture of 4 of us and the girl that got a train ran on her kneeling down with out dicks by her face around her in a circle. 17yo Little puerto rican slut.

I'm "straight" and 18 with a gf, but I like sexting like a cum slut to guys

You got kik? Love to hear more about this

How in hell is that a secret? Looks like a glorious fantasy to me.

Messed around with my best friend’s kid sister one time when I was young, dumb and horny. Constantly worry she’ll say something one day.

Nope i dont have kik. But i can post here. AMA. I miss my hs days. Prob my prime in getting pussy tbh. By the time we were seniors we had a bit of a reputation so we targeted freshmen and sophomores. Brought them to parties got em drunk and high and you know the rest.

We never got caught by adults/ or school faculty. And only a select few of people knew about our group chat but noone in my circle ever confirmed it.

I wish I was part of this
Why did it stop? Or do you still share nudes today?

We all kept in touch after hs but we all went to different schools/ work. We all started to share less and less then 2 of us got married and we drew the line at sharing wives. Gf and random sluts sure but not wives. Wish one friend would share his wife. Shes 9/10 that greddy bastard

When I was 17, I dated a 13 year old girl that was obsessed with me. Fucked her plenty and she was freaky as fuck. We sent a lot of nudes to each other. I love talking about her so I'll answer any questions.

>be 16
>snoop around on mom's phone out of curiosity
>find out she's been fucking our neighbor and cheating on my dad
>get hard from knowing that and jerk off

>panties
pics

You still got any of the pics at all?

Friends wife. Shes gorgeous

Attached: 4471B61C-F635-4E2D-BDD3-5A4C7D90F3C2.jpg (750x981, 140K)

Never gang fucked her then?
Do you have nudes or hot pics of her?

Nope had multiple different phones since then and none were backed up. Only got stories and memories friend. The glory days haha

Every now and then I get an itch to be a slut. I head out bar hopping or clubbing. High heels, tight dress, no panties, and always plugged. I get off on hearing men and women talk about me after I show myself off. Always finish myself off at home with a blunt and my wand

I worked at a small video game company in the 90's and early 2000's which went bust for shady reasons the management didn't know about at all. I wasn't really involved myself, just knew the details, and I'm not even in the industry anymore. I miss it though.

I remember you from the other thread

You hot little slut you

He spins a good yarn

What type of work did you do? And what was the shady shit that shut hem down? Dont have to give specifics

There you are. Missed you.

She

when I was 18 a trap jebaited me
‘she’ managed to convince me to give her my virgin ass and creampied me

Yeah. OK. Why wouldn't a hot girl want to shitpost with the autists on Yea Forums

I am married and we have a kid. The other night I hooked up with a guy from grindr and sucked his cock. Was my first time. I licked his shaft and balls, sucked the head, then he pushed his cock down my throat. He fingered my ass while he fucked my throat. Came in my mouth. I rubbed his cummy cockhead on my lips then left. My wife was sleeping at home the whole time. It was super hot and I would do it again. I am not attracted to men but like cocks. Its weird but I am cool with it.

I hate my girlfriend. I don't even want one, but I have one simply because that's what "normal" people are supposed to do. But I function perfectly fine and am completely content to be single and "alone" as it were provided I have a fuck buddy or three. I don't dump her because it's too much work to start over with someone else, and at least I can say I have a girlfriend which is more than a lot of others can say but goddamn it.I'd rather just be single with some fuck buddies. I really do believe I'd be much happier that way.
>I also want to fuck my sister.

Decided to indulge bf in one-off cuck fantasy. Hated everything about it.

That was quite a twist at the end there, user.

Hi ;)
Because I’m into teasing strangers. I’ve been lurking for 4 years. Started posting 2 months ago in these threads. It has been fun.

Green text first fuck

Glad you're enjoying it here mate

Sounds gay, but im the user that like toys in his ass so no judgement here. Is it gay if you get your dick sucked by a male? I mean you arent the one sucking it

Had juvenile macromastia. Got leered at from a young age and by the time I was 13 I'd been pressured into sex by three men, all approaching middle age. Made me resent men and now I have reclusive tendencies. Trying to fix myself.

Plot twist: is a guy

Have you had your itch lately? Would love to see you again.

>by the time I was 13
How old were you with the first guy?

Just turned 12.

Oh it was definitely a gay sex act. I sucked a guy off and let him cum in my mouth. It got me hard and I loved feeling like a slutty whore. Thing is that I am not attracted to men. I don't see men and feel sexual attraction towards them, but sucking a guy off turns me on. I think it is a submissive thing. Don't know. Maybe I am bi? I wont label it. I just know that I liked it.

I am bad with women. Furthermore, the urge to get off with guys comes and goes during different points of my life. I don't think about kissing them, just literally getting off.

The closest I have come to going for it is meeting up with a guy on Grindr. I knocked on his door, got spooked, and left.

To cope, I catfish guys on apps by using the images of women that I feel have been unkind to me. I wouldn't dare do so with women I respect. I sometimes hate who I choose to be.

Who was the guy and what did he pressure you into doing?
Was it just one time or more than once?

I was a digital artist, if you can call it that. We didn't exactly have a lot to work with. I'm still proud of the little racing series we made though.

We only worked on one game at a time, and management couldn't find a publisher for our next project. What they didn't know about was all the employee theft going on. Both in terms of actual, literal theft, and also our largest publisher (also now defunct actually) taking staff away from us to join them, since they wanted to move only to publishing their own-developed titles.

It would be both of our firsts.
>hanging out in her living room while her parents are watching tv there
>she starts laying on my lap while im sitting up
>reaches under her leggings and starts grabbing her fat ass
>hear her moan very quietly, she starts rubbing my dick
>i cant take it anymore, i need to fuck her asap
>start texting her on the phone about where we can fuck
>she tells me of a park thats a 5 minute walk
>on the way she grinds up against me and i rub her over her leggings
>we go there, check it out and find a somewhat secluded spot
>clearing in the middle of a group of trees, surrounded by trails
>anyone walking on the trails would easily see us, but its better than out in the open
>we pull down our pants and underwear while we rub eachother
>asks her if shes ready while im fingering her
>she moans yes
>tells her to bend over and support herself using a tree
>her ass was amazing
>that didnt work out due to how uncomfortable it was and the uneven ground
>we fuck missionary style on the ground while she left up her shirt to reveal her perfect tits
>tight as fuck, had to stop a few seconds to prevent myself from cumming in her
>hear or see a person on the trail every now and then so we'd have to stop immediately and pull up our pants
>tell her im about to cum
>i pull out and finish on her tits
>fuck that was so hot
>she cleaned up and we headed back to her house

Nigger nigger rape cunt nigger cunt pie I hate you you nigger nigger nigger Killy your mom nigger rape a butt fuck fuck FUCK ME A NIGGER NIGGER cunt pie cunt cunt cunt you nigger cunt kill my kill you nigger lick a slimy butt nigger

well..i share this story before and you all said fake and gay..here we go again
>happened in saudi arabia riyadh
>be me driving on the road and got into road reag
>these sand niggers faggs insulted me so i got my revenge on them
> i am not going to say how i did it or what gas i used
>the Planning was excellent and and as expected
>burn you fuckers the all ended with 3rd burn degree kek
>i did not even know that the faggs are filming and the clip went viral even in the local news
>i still want to hurt them more
>the funny thing after all these years i keep see the clip over and over here on Yea Forums
>i have only shared this story ones
ohh revenge is beautiful when you have the right..fuck them all poo niggers and sand niggers

Attached: i did this to them as a revenge (1).webm (270x480, 1017K)

Lol @ the 40yo virgin guys larping as slutty girls itt. Extra lols @ people actually believing them

He was a guy who's previously worked with my dad. He pressured me into full intercourse and we had sex 3 times. The third time he filmed it. I got embarrassed and he got panicky that my dad would find out and stopped.

Joke aside, I'm always amazed how many old man post at Yea Forums. Always thought it was a board for edgy 15-20 guys.

Nice thats hot. Hows that mouth. Id like to see it do some work on me.

>full intercourse and we had sex 3 times
Did you ever have anal sex with him?
Or did you ever suck him off?
Did he come in your mouth and did you swallow?

How big were your tits when you were 12?

Yes to all three/four.

I was an E cup by that age and they kept growing until I had a reduction at 17.

What did you do? How old were you both? Has she said anything?

Could you describe the first time that you sucked him off with any details that you remember?
And also describe your first time having anal sex.

I accidentally targeted an enemy battleship while measuring distance to what I thought to be a standard merchant ship. Nearly started a war.

I remember his foreskin being tight and the head kind of popping out when I pulled it down, and I remember his cum tasting bitter. Other than that it was mainly clumsy fumbling. First time anal was while I still had clothes on and I remember worrying is get my skirt stained. It was uncomfortable as fuck and I felt undignified, for want of a better word.

I love my wife and I don’t want to cheat on her, but
>I miss 18-23 year old sluts bouncing on my dick.
>I miss feeling a new pussy/ass every other night.
>I miss the chase.
>I miss my fake life where I would use a burner phone and ghost girls after I bred them.
>I miss being 25.

I love my wife and I love how my life turned out. But I miss the adventures I used to have. Is it normal to feel this way?

I feel like that too.

>Be 14, friend's sister is like 8
>Families go on vacation together to lake house
>Take ATV out, friend's sister wants to come
>Parents agree if she rides between me and the handlebars so she doesn't fall off
>Ride a couple miles with her ass in tiny shorts right in my crotch
>Vibration and hormones are just too much
>Pull off trail and start rubbing her legs. She lets me
>Edge up her thighs. She lets me
>Turn her round and kiss her. She lets me
>Unbutton her shorts and slip my hand in. She lets me
>Take out my dick and start jerking while fingering her at awkward angle
>Explode all over her shorts, thighs and the seat
>Ride around another hour until her shorts are dry
>Never speak of it again

Well you must have realised you'd get male attention you stupid cunt.

When I was in high school I found out my middle school gym teacher got busted for fucking one of his students. I feigned surprise but I had already known. I walked in on them in the locker room once and he was pounding away while she white knuckled his desk. I could see them but they couldn’t see me and cameras weren’t a thing, yet. I got some pretty great deposits in the spank bank, that day.

I’ve actually walked in on a lot of people fucking at various jobs/places I’ve been...

It sucks, huh? Memory lane is fun and all but at the same time I’m happy with where I am, now.

You got any fun adventure stories, friend?

How old was the girl?
How long did you watch for?

My ex is from a family of legit nutjobs and she used to do sexual shit with her little brother, sometimes in front of me, because it "kept him on the straight and narrow". Was weird as shit.

WTF did she say/do? Was she cool with it?

What did he film? What were you doing?

I wouldn’t worry too much, user. The more time that passes the less she will remember. When I was a dumb, horny teenager I used to make moves on one of my younger cousin’s friends. She was about 11 or 12 and I was maybe 17? We did everything but full on sex. I would slide about halfway in from time to time but always pull out right away cause afraid of pregnancy.

One time her brother caught us and I forget exactly how this worked out but he ended up fucking her in exchange for not telling on us.

Hey never talked and somehow she didn’t get preggo. 20ish years have passed, now and nobody has said a peep that I’m aware of...

She was 14. White, Blonde, B cup tits, decent ass.Typical class slut. Coach was probably 34-35. I watched until he shot his load on her tits. My cock was so hard. They probably would’ve cut me in on the action in exchange for not telling, but seeing how he got busted a couple years later I’m glad I didn’t get involved.

Not yet, but I did have some fun last night. Was about to post but thread died before I could share.
Lol there is always a sceptic.

Attached: 38CD34D1-B045-4B5B-B4C7-0889415CC1A9.jpg (605x1170, 139K)

What weird shit?

How does it feel to know you probably have loads of anons Jerking of to you?

I mean her shagging her little brother was weird..

Would you let me make you my slave for the night? We could party and work you out until the sun comes up.

I was 15 when my (half) brother was born and my mom and step dad were debating whether or not to get him circumcised, but I told them a whole bunch of stuff and long story short they decided to do it. My real reason why was it strangely turned me on to think about it happening, which is also why I was sure to watch as well.

16 years later, my brother has been bitter about it for about six months, since he read some stuff online about nerve endings in the foreskin blah blah blah. He doesn't know I had an influence on the decision, and he certainly doesn't know that it was because I had a boner about it.

Same here user, but I’ve graduated to get my ass pounded. It’s fucking great, I shoot massive multiple loads.

Not much luck off Grindr, I sure do miss CL.

Black mail her

Yea thats pretty weird... how old was her brother

Man. I was circumcised at birth and I fucking love it. Sex still feels like the best thing ever and I’ve gotten tons of compliments on my dick. Mostly because it doesn’t look like a wind sock and I don’t have a fuckload of extra skin hanging off it.

This whole “anti-circumcision” thing is just some fad, to me.

cope

Gotta love how these threads have pretty much turned in to some sex fantasy ones.

12/13.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much...

What all did they do?

>fuckload of extra skin
Which is where all the pleasure from sex just happens to come from. Keep deluding yourself user.

You are too hot to be real and on Yea Forums.

You fucking cope, bitch. Women don’t like foreskin and dick cheese. I have neither and I’ve pulled some fantastic ass.

She didn’t say anything, then or later. I wiped her and the seats off with my sleeve and we continued riding. When we got home we both acted like it never happened. I hope she was into it but I worry she’ll decide to tell her parents or someone (she’s in HS now)

The sky is watching me.

Mine are about half fantasy and half fond memories. Lel.

Can we see what we missed last night?

I love my boyfriend, but he is too vanilla. I told him often to get rough, but he says he respects me too much to abuse me. Its lovely, but I want rough sex. I'm thinking to go to wild parties at college. I'm so conflicted. I don't want to cheat on him, but I want rough sex so much.

If she hasn’t quacked by now she’s not going to, user. Probably suppressed the memory or she just forgot about it. Best to leave the past buried and hope it stays underground.

I like rough sex. What general region of he world are you from, fren?

Acceptable TBH, have a great day

Can we see you? Sex is a huge part in a relationship no matter how much you think otherwise. If your sex life is compatible and isnt being fulfilled you gonna be in some troubleee

How rough? Gang bang sex too?

Hey! Its youuu! You little slutt. I think i saved some of your pics. I missed your first ones with time stamp yesterday.

No. Yes, I know. I love him, but it's frustrating.

Maybe, but not too sure about gang bangs.

Kek, you too, fren. Don’t fap too hard.,.

I lost my virginity to a gook hooker.

Got a bj from my best friends girl after blackmailing her with a pic she sent to another guy. She was a slightly chubby girl dressed in hot topic gear, typical for teens around the time.

She got completely nude in my room, I fingered her for about 10 minutes then she begged me not to fuck her so she blew me instead. She was in tears when I unloaded all over her little tits. I made her rub my cum over her nipples before she ran to the bathroom.

We'd see each other around friends for a couple years after that, I'd throw her compliments to get a reaction but she just did her best to avoid me.

Got the pic?

This x10000!

A good relationship needs a good sex life. I’ve told my gf this and no matter how much I love her if the sex life ever drops off she will get dropped off with it.

>blackmail
>get just a shitty blowjob
I hope you are larping, user. That's so pathetic if true.

Try with monster dildos then.

Dude you should’ve just fucked her anyway. Fuck all her begging, the price of silence is a crack at that pussy.

Be like our slutty itch queen. Dont post face then

I creep on this chick at the gym...

Attached: sb10.jpg (717x438, 56K)

My girlfriend constantly has one night stands with guys she meets on tinder

my mum asks me if im gay again every time im single for more than 2 months. o regret sharing anything about my love life with her now

No she was 17

I was horny but I drew the line at physically forcing myself on her. I asked her to get naked and she chose to blow me. Fucked up logic but it helped me justify it.

Was camping with gf family. She has a fuckin hot cousin. I was shitfaced and snuck into her cabin and fapped while sniffing her pantys. And came under her bed.

She was in tears begging me. Besides once she got her mouth around me I wasn't going to stop her. In a way it's more dominant to get her to pleasure me.

Why do you put up with that, user? I’m presuming you’re not allowed to go fuck other girls?

I would’ve fucked her, too. But I’m a fiend.

details

Vladimir is one horny motherfucker who would never abuse an angel

Sounds like she isnt your gf

Attached: sb4.jpg (929x1162, 312K)

Looking back I wish I did. I had my fingers in her at one point but I don't know why I just couldn't full on rape her I guess.

Anyway this was like 8 years ago now. No idea where she is now.

I find it extremely hot. She allows me to fuck other girls, but I simply can't pick up nearly as many of them as she does guys
You could say that in some ways

I bet you already did it, whore.

I love it. I mean I go around teasing strangers. I love the attention. Would love to see how hard anons get for me.
Sounds fun. Not into rough sex though. I do love being tied.
Thanks ;).
Maybe, I just need to crop my face out. I love seen me being reposted. It’s a huge turn on knowing someone has them saved. If I'm turn on enough I’ll post what I have from last night. Hint, its me and my favorite lover

Showing up to the gym looking like that, she wants to be looked at. Fake lashes, eyeliner, makeup, necessarily small tank top.

Bring on the "found the incel and faggot" comments. But you know I'm right.

Fuck, gj user dont get caught like that dude jerkin his wiener at the gym

my fucking fantasy right here. find a way to eavesdrop on them having sex and jerk off hoping she gets bred.

How old was the brother? Do you know if he did it? What was the furthest you went with her?

Rubbed my dick all over a passed out drunk girl. She slapped my dick and balls away. Proceeded to pee on her. I do dumb shit when im fucked up.

Let me know if you want more

Attached: sb5.jpg (1536x2048, 273K)

These pics look professional'ish. Is she just an instagram gym-thot?

no

Attached: sb1.jpg (568x742, 78K)

Attached: sb2.jpg (575x715, 93K)

Niceee shes fucking asking for it

How old was the brother? Do you know if he did it? What was the furthest you went with her?

Attached: sb6.png (509x451, 470K)

Furthest I went was half penetration. He was a year or so older than her. I watched them do it.

I used to lie on my bedroom floor and jerk off like crazy while my mom’s boyfriend went to town on her daughter in the next room.

Describe what you watched

when I was young girl, I was taken away by cps because my mom became an abusive drug addict after my dad was shot and killed in a drive-by from wanting to be a gangster in the streets. I was left in a very hot car in a mcdonalds parking lot with nothing to eat or drink, fainting, missing my first day of school.. while my mom goes and make a "real quick" transaction with her new drug dealer in the bathroom. a heroic spanish lady discovered me and called the cops. long story short, i was forced into foster care with a nice woman who sang korean songs to us everyday and cried at midnight because she couldn't have children of her own, but later on i learned why we had to leave so early.. she ended up going to jail for fraud. truly my good best memories were at the orphanage. then at age seven, I was sent to live with an old interracial married couple.. and the rest of their family. it was a lot of people living in that small house and I had to share a crowded room and bed with four other kids. so one day I decided to sleep in the basement where their cousins were, and I ended up getting awaken out of my sleep because their alcoholic homeless veteran uncle kept poking and tickling me. so I got up to turn on the only small tv in that spacious basement to watch some spongebob. he ended up turning the tv off and molesting me. I was told not to say anything or he wouldn't buy me candy, ice cream, and barbie dolls. I didn't get shit but a dollar and extra freezer burnt tyson chicken nuggets from lunchtime.
This is the first time I said anything about all of this, and it's been years. I am now writing this in my college dorm room in a whole different state. I kept it from my awesome adopted family, my ex boyfriend, close friends, and even my two cats back home. I definitely wouldn't dare to tell my roommate. It feels so great to finally get this off of my damn chest!

Me too... I'm nothing special, but I have a few 7s to 9s all over me at work... I'm turning it all down and going home to my 9 wife and my beautiful baby daughter, feeling content. But there's a fuckin massive urge that lingers... It's stupid how hot they are, how mediocre I am and how fuckin easy it is to get them to want it bad. I know how badly I'd destroy them all, I remember the big ego boost and also that beast like horned rush I used to get from drilling the likes of these little sex pixies. TBH, it burns sometimes

Attached: sb14.jpg (652x816, 85K)

caught her leaving once

Attached: sb15.jpg (698x815, 55K)

> my mom’s boyfriend went to town on her daughter
your sister

Got you fam
Caught some of her posts from yesterday, missed the time stamped one tho. God you are sexy i still would love to meet up

Attached: 32C047A6-2AA1-441D-AD4A-4C68221D06EB.jpg (371x700, 78K)

Had my first threesome with my GF. The girl spent the night. And I fucked her in our bed and came on her tits while my GF was sleeping on the floor.

This one seems fishy, how did she not clearly see you snapping this one. Fuck tho she is hot.

Meant “his daughter”
No, not my sister

Thats not a threesome lmao

Attached: 05667D6B-DCE7-46AB-8384-09B848B20DBC.jpg (253x696, 71K)

> he ended up turning the tv off and molesting me
M or F?
What exactly did he do to you?
Was it just the one time?

I hope my sister gets killed in an accident, that or she does a complete 180 of her personality. Sadly, the accident is more likely.

How old was she and what did they do to her?

Attached: 20913E77-A619-4DF3-A83C-298244490AD8.jpg (392x784, 69K)

What's the theory behind circumcision anyway? Hygiene? I tell you what I do for hygiene... I wash.

first time i watched porn was when I was 7, with my uncle. I entered the room and he was just there watching it... sat down with him and we watched it together until it ended.

i still remember it being some kind of rape porn. we frequently watched together from then on.

he never tried to molest or rape me. he was a good man and sadly passed away a few months ago.

Wiener faggot

After we all fucked. I fucked the slut my gf brought back.

god damn, I'm jacking off like crazy to these. amazing girl

I see I have a fan. ;)
If your are around NYC maybe we can meet. Would love to be worshiped. I feel an itch coming on.

Attached: sb7.png (473x629, 355K)

Attached: sb8.png (560x405, 333K)

Good boy.
Fuck, I’m stuck at work and all I want to do right now is have my fingers in me.

How come secrets thread has become "post pics of ugly girl" thread lol

They lived with us for a year when she was 11-12. He came home drunk and least once a week and went straight to her room. Then I’d hear the headboard hitting the wall. When I heard a long grunt I knew he was done. Then he’d go to the bathroom and then go to bed in my mom’s room.

All I want is to plunge my big dick in your pussy and pound you. Got any more pics on you?

Where’s work? I’m by Herald Square.

Dick cheese is a myth. Well, it's a myth to people who clean themselves... Do you just not wash then and feel smug? Cunt.

>went straight to her room
What did your mom think about it?
Did you ever hear anything else or see anything?

want more?

Attached: sb11.jpg (672x856, 117K)

not to mention it looks like a chick taking the photos too

Fuck it, my secret is that im masturbating to you right now without my girlfriend know it, we are in a Discord call just minding our business.

Heard it all the time. Never saw anything. Sometimes I heard her gag and heard him tell her to get on her hands and knees so I know he was putting it everywhere.
Mom caught him with her when we were on vacation and threw him out. Never saw her again.

No, I'm a female and his drunk ugly old ass molested me 4 times.. I can't believe I'm telling a stranger this before my own. gosh i hate my life

I'm in exactly the same situation with my gf love her, and the sex with her, but also have a huge abusive, Dom side, and inpact and humilliation kink that she won't just do because that's not her things. So been patiently talking to her about that, and how i used to do that in the past and slowly reaching on an agreement of just using other sub women to get off when i have those urges so i can have a healthier relationship with her. So far so good we are currently ironing the detials of me not going to leave her because of that etc, I recommend you to do something similar, check a book called "opening up"

>can't believe I'm telling a stranger this
I think that it might be easier to tell an anonymous faceless stranger than someone who you know.
How did he molest you?

Mmm I love reading thing like this. Tell me more.
You aren't too far from me baby, I'm by Bryant park.
Fuck yes, this, this is what gets me going.

We’ve probably walked past each other on the street.

Helps a great deal to get that off your chest and allows you to heal.

Mind giving more details on how he molested you?

how did that experience affect you now as an adult?

Took a two month break from our 2 year relationship. Used to see her at clubs and smoking weed and shit. We finally got back together, and it’s great. She’s been having me rail her sideways, which she didn’t before.
Kind of curious about what happened in 2months.

Attached: AEF0B882-AA23-4768-8D65-DCE93EF29898.jpg (1343x3487, 1.22M)

Prob realized she cant get any better or go some pretty weak dick. Take advantage of that. Fulfill every fantasy and report back to us.

Funny thing is literally the day after we broke up, she began talking to some chad I knew was trying to fuck her. I'm talking 6'3 athletic trainer. Saw him at her apartment at 1 am on snapchat.
I've already fingered her on the highway and fucked her in a car

Attached: 8DCFE188-3E7E-4BBA-A8FB-EE4CDAF23020.jpg (1377x2121, 1.08M)

I want to be in an orgy, like really bad. Just a bunch of people fucking and enjoying each other, preferably on ecstasy. I've never been in one before, and it's my fantasy. My wife if too straight laced to do this. May get a divorce, will report back.

I'd worship your perfect body, rub myself against it and lick all of it, especially those big tits. Then I'd push you to your knees and fuck your throat with my big dick, making you drool all over it. Would probably go harder to make your drool on your tits so I can fuck them better. Then I'd fuck them like crazy and cover your face in cum.

100% feel this user it happens every relationship i’ve been in for more than a year. Just stop feeling the same way but i’d feel weird/bad breaking up not sure what to do

Chad must have been weak in the sack, shit thats amateur stuff boy. Get kinkier with her. This will be the time to. What have you always wanted to do to her?

Been wanting to start making high quality porn with her, but she's extremely anti recording. I've been fucking her raw more.

Attached: 2.png (472x838, 832K)

Mmm. I don't have big tits user. 32B here haha. I’m pretty petite. 5’5” and 104 pounds of sexy latina meat. I do love having a big cock down my throat.

Get some fucking toys and rope. Fuck her good so she never thinks of leaving again. Shes cute what nationality?

I often jack off thinking of my 67 years old widow mom used as a cum and piss slut by friends, strangers and shemales.

> been with girlfriend for a long time
> best friend occasionally invites me to his gf's house to party
> always refuses because his friends are weirdos and drug addicts
> that day he said "don't worry man, that time I invited people you already had fun with"
> agrees
> finally there, sees that we're like 3 guys for 3 young ladies his gf included
> his gf cuddles me to say hello - that's how she is -, my gf and bf are okay with that
> this story isn't about me cucking my best friend, I won't ever break the fucking brocode
> the other girls try to cuddle me next
> I panic and reject them, my gf is the jealous kind and she's a pain to deal with
> they're like "okay"
> party goes on, the third guy goes away so there's only me, my best friend and his gf, and two other nice looking girls on the fucking couch
> everyone is a bit tired so we decide to watch a movie (RRRrrr!!!)
> I learn that one of the girls has a boyfriend, cool with me (ginger-red haired girl)
> the other one does not (blondie)
> blondie uses my chest as a support for her head as we're watching the goddamn movie
> 'I'm a fucking man, and I won't fucking cheat or caress the fucking head of the smocking hot blondie' been repeating this in my head as the smell of her perfume enter my nostrils
> "that perfume smells really good"
> "lol that's nice of you user, it's xxx, btw my posture is a bit wrong, can I lean on you?"
> time stops
> 'yes?' 'no?' it's like a fucking videogame
> I hesitate then accept "sure"
> she leans her head and her upper body on me
> 'fuck how's that not cheating? I'd be pretty mad if my gf did that with another guy'
> "do you want to put your hands on my head? I see you've got troubles keeping your fingers off people on the couch lol"
> she's right, everyone is squeezed against each other and my surrounded by girls
> 'yes?' 'no?' 'fuck this'
> I put my hands on her head, she moves like a puppy
> "okay, I'll caress you, just stop moving, puppygirl"
> she cracks a laugh
1/4

Attached: 69276296_10219851327254904_4642379233409105920_n.jpg (639x960, 111K)

> caressing her head, at this time I stopped thinking
> movie ends, her father came to pick her up (she's 18, the neighborhood isn't safe)
> "k bye"
> "accompany me puppyboy"
> agrees
> small talk as we descend the stairs
> finally in front of the door, 'I'm relieved, I didn't cheat'
> she wants a goodbye hug
> guess I spoke too fast
> "oh, okay, just for this once"
> her petite body is leaning against mine, she's burying her head in my chest
> "you're adorable" my tongue slipped
> she looks away "goodbye user!!" now she's gone
> I ascend the stairs alone and get back on the couch
> everyone's pretty tired now
> looking at my phone, my girl has been calling 'she's worried I haven't texted her since I arrived'
> well shit, I call back
> normal conversation and then "have you done anything that could possibly make me mad?"
> the fuck, what kind of question is that?
> time stops
> 'yes?' 'no?' it's like a fucking videogame all over again
> I decide to explain, not holding back anything but still making the whole thing look good
> she yells and cries
> "fuck how's that not cheating?"
> I'm sorry, I haven't been thinking straight
> best friend is calling for me as I apologize
> she's been crying for 5 minutes now
> "gotta go, I'll call you back tomorrow, I'm sorry girl"
2/4

Attached: 67816223_10219718158642581_8590022956657147904_n.jpg (739x960, 75K)

> go back to couch, explain situation to best friend while ginger-red girl and his gf are talking in one of the bedrooms
> "I do that all the time in my gf's back man, she doesn't care"
> "no shit, your gf is literally hugging people to say hello"
> "that sucks for you"
> girls are back
> "ok bois we're tired"
> best friend says he wants to sleep with me afterward
> I love that guy but tbh he smells bad, I decide to sleep in one of the two bedrooms alone
> small talk and playing around till it's late
> me "I'm going to sleep, goodbye bros"
> I lie down in a kingsize bed alone, that feels good man
> my mind is wandering and I'm thinking about my girlfriend
> didn't hear ginger-red enter the room as I rest my eyes
> "hey user I'm sleeping with you, hope you don't mind"
> at this point I don't have anything to lose
> she lies down next to me, still dressed
> my bf and his gf enters the room
> basic wrestling competition ensues
> everyone is now physically and mentally tired
> bf tries to save me and sleep with me but I refuse once again
> bf goes to his gf's bedroom
> his gf glances at us lying on the bed and almost touching
> she smiles "try not to fuck too loud"
> nice joke we're all laughing
> ginger-red gets up and undress
> now she's only wearing a shirt and her underwear
> "what's up you're not undressing user?"
> 'yes' 'no' 'fuck that shit, that's too much even for me'
> "nah, I don't like to show off my body"
> "ah sure, so, I am?"
> we're discussing and joking
3/4

Attached: 68814339_10219851333895070_2092119505214898176_n.jpg (640x960, 82K)

> time passes, we're lying next to each other in the bed but she's not facing me
> I can't sleep, I'm almost hearing our heartbeats
> she turns around and suddenly decides to small talk once again
> a weird feeling is welling up, the kind of feeling you have when you just met someone and it's like you two are connected
> suddenly feels like I can trust her and it's probably the same for her
> by now she's going off-topic and confessing a lot of things to me
> I play along
> she says "I'm a bit crazy... my psychiatrist says I'm bipolar"
> "my mother's the same, I got used to it with time"
> by now we're really close since we're whispering and talking in each other's ears
> suddenly she looks at me deeply and says "dude you smell really good"
> "wow thanks"
> we keep talking and complimenting each other
> I stopped thinking since she undressed fyi
> at one point she tells me about her boyfriend, how he's like etc then changes the subject
> she tells me sad stories and at one point I just decide to caress her hair
> "what, you want to make me fall asleep?" she says as she smiles
> shit that was cute
> now that I look at her up close she got really fine features
> 'she's pretty'
> she keeps complimenting me about my nose and stuff
> a little bit of light seeps through the curtains, looks like it's almost morning
> she's looking at me so deeply I feel like I can kiss her anytime
> I stop it all "time to sleep"
> "sorry I've been keeping you awake all night"
> "it's okay, you're an interesting girl, I would've told you if I was bored"
> "good night hug?"
> "mmm" 'I've done enough harm like that'
> "come on the only people I hug are my mother and my bf"
> ah shit here we go again
> we're cuddling like some lovers
> I feel good and safe
> "good night"
> she kisses my cheek and turns around
> waking up in the morning, good morning hug
> getting back to my best friend and his gf, playing around
4/5

Attached: 68852618_10217898457086347_350658786655993856_n.jpg (606x960, 117K)

Well they look quite big on your frame. Nevertheless, they are just perfect and I would worship them. Your ass seems amazing as well

> ginger-red eating nutella, I take the spoon steal some
> she throws nutella at me and I ripost, classic nutella battle
> goodbye hug once again, she hugged me with her arms around my neck
> afterward, I learned that my best friend got raped by his gf, I got home and realized what I did. told gf some parts, she got hella mad at me
I often think of ginger red, sadly I can't see her anymore because of gf
4/4

Attached: sad pepe.png (598x480, 79K)

I've been sharing my wife with a 16 yo guy she met on a dance club, he doesn't know anything, at first I wasn't sure since I hate that cuck stuff but with time I found it very interesting since my wife has even increased the sex with me

Some years ago I stole some pictures of my neighbor's daughter off a digital camera. Wickr is EducatedOak9 if want face or story.

Attached: nikon-coolpix-a10-point-shoot-original-imaegfhewxpk6urz.jpg (832x678, 63K)

My gf is also craving more sex since she started fucking our teen neighbor.

I have a puppy named Olly and whenever I take him out to pee I sing "Come on Olly let's go potty" to the tune of Aqua's Barbie Girl

I married my wife when I was 19 and she was 30. We didnt tell my parents because I was still on their insurance and didnt want to get kicked off even though the policy states I can be on it no matter what until I'm 26.
I'm 23 now and I'm so over being married. I got married so young because I was "in love" when I think I really just enjoyed the attention and controversy of being with someone older than me.
But I know if I tell her I want a divorce, she'll squeal to my family and take me to court and my family will cut me off and I'll be financially ruined.

>walloftext.txt
Nobody cares

Thank you user.
Getting out of work soon.
Have this, pic related
Me and my favorite lover from last night. Didn't get a chance to share, thread died last night.

I’d love to read what you guys would do to me while I get myself all slutty and ready for tonight. I’ll drop in here to read if thread is alive. And maybe share some more as I get ready.

I’ll be around the East Village tonight. White heels, blue dress, no panties, and plugged. If you find me call me V. I’ll know where you’re from.

Attached: 8157424C-4A71-4C3D-8231-D8471F7B9ED1.jpg (745x516, 109K)

When I was 12 I rubbed my cock on my mom's soles while she was sleeping

Indian

it's off my chest now so that's allright

I kissed a girl

Why not just go get railed?

Nice, who was the one that came up with the idea?

Fuck, what a perfect body you've got. Must be getting a lot of dick. Got kik or discord?

I’ve stolen her nudes. She’s not even hot, just a super average mom.

Attached: 50FA2539-C116-413A-9D7D-1DFDB1053827.jpg (828x1176, 376K)

dude you sound like a therapist.. but yeah that was first time. after he turned off the tv, i was angry so I tried to go back to sleep on the couch. he began to rub my back and then he started touching my butt, i tried to shimmy around so he would know i was still awake.. but he didn't care. so I turned on my back and he touched my chest, stomach, and you know the rest.. I just became frozen because I was scared. The next time, it happened on a road trip to the beach in the back of the van.

Am from infinity-ch. Captcha is gay & I like to respond to thread that mine data.

Pretty much got to it together. He lives upstairs and we could hear him fucking all the time. It sounded crazy, he went on for hours and the girls screamed like he was killing them with his dick. As he was always checking her out when we saw him in the building, we first joked about it but soon decided to go with it.

>he touched my chest, stomach,
Was it only touching or did he go further?

why don't you just get your own insurance? you need a plan man..

Almost exact same scenario. Got kik?

Lol so cute

I used to sleep over my friends houses lot, and he works on saturdays and I don’t. His girlfriend is a horny slut but he doesn’t know she’s as slutty as she is. She always teases me when he’s around, purposely “accidentally” flashing her topless self changing in her room when he’s outside smoking. She’d just walk passed me, go into her room which is across the living room, strip, look right at me naked, and get back dressed. One day she even walked out of her room naked, because she “forgot her clothes in the dryer”, didn’t try to cover anything. She also knows I have a foot fetish, and puts her feet on me to she me her new socks or pedicures. When he left for work Saturday morning, I couldn’t help it but to jerk off in the living room, completely naked, and one day she walked out of her room while I was doing so and said she wants my cock in her mouth and she won’t say a word. Horny as fuck, I let her blow me. It was so hot. Probably the best blowjob I ever got. She let me bust my nut all over her slutty face, took my phone and took a selfie of my cum on her face for me, and said not to delete it. The following week, it started off the same way, then she got naked this time, asked me to tell her a fantasy of mine so she could satisfy it. Holy fuck. So I told her I want her to suck my cock, a handjob, a footjob, and to fuck her and cum on her face again. She said she’d love that. We did just that. When I came on her face, it was like I blew four loads on her face at once. It was so much cum. Then she immediately said to fuck her again, but this time in her back yard. Her neighbor is a sexy milf, and my friend told me her neighbor is a slut and likes to watch people fuck. So, we went outside, started fucking, and her neighbor came over as I was pounding her pussy from behind. She started recording it on her phone! She started making out with my friend, then I pulled out and milf jerked me from behind and I came all over my friends face

Nice, does she tell you the things she does with him? At first my wife wanted to tell me and I was like "Idc, enjoy it yourself" but then we started trying to do the same things he makes her do so now every time she comes back I ask her all in deep details

lol okay

Tells me everything. We also tried some of the things he does to her but I can't do the majority of them. He's a lot more fit, younger (thus has a lot more stamina) and bigger

of course he went further.. the last, which is the fourth time, he fingered me because he knew I was leaving that day and that's also when he gave me the dollar and chicken nuggets!

I coached the freshman girls water polo team at my old HS for a year but quietly left when my boss began to (correctly) suspect that I was doing stuff with a couple of the girls.

When walking past a cute girl, if i'm listening to some tunes. I always try and time the banging chorus to walking right past her.

Shes gone you dingus, cant you read? But i do agree shes fucking sexy wish i lived on the east coast

Greentext

I think we're in the same position here, she starts saying hings like "he felt better thank you" so I get rock hard and start trying even harder, I think that's the point when I realize I became a cuck and don't know if I like how this is ending

when i'm home alone i self-fuck. it's not amazing, and kind of a hassle.

Attached: IMG_20190816_125150981[1].jpg (2592x1944, 1.16M)

how did the molestation affect you as an adult?

I would tie your hands to your back take you out by a window or where you would be on display. Id fuck you hard and fast standing from behind. Id push your plug deeper and deeper with every thrust. God you are sexy

ive tag teamed my operations manager from work with my coworker. we were both 19 when it happened, she was 32. the first time we went to her house one night and did the deed. all 3 of us still work together but we dont fuck her anymore because she found a husband and now has a kid. my and my friend are both 30 now. this went on for about 8 years. tag team and solo

Would like to hear more on the sister

God damn. I love it when girls come thru on this site. Ill bust my nut to you baby

Not much to it. I had a key to the equipment room and used to meet one of them there during lunch. Then I started doing the same with another. Boss (athletics director) saw one of them walk out of the pool complex when she had no reason to be there. I was the only person inside. I could tell she was suspicious and quit a week later.

I’ll be looking for you V. Cant wait to meet you.

Mine even tells me sometimes that I don't have to even try as I can't match him. The being a cuck thing bothered me for a while, but I just accepted all of it and I go with the flow. She likes it, I like it, so be it.

Any anons taking her up on that offer? We should get a group of us and gang bang her.

I need the dirtiest story so i can blow

Fuck and its time stamped gotta love this slut. Love you V. I saw her in a thread two nights ago. Fuckingnsexy glory hole story

bump

I helped my flatmate in turning my little sister into his fucktoy

share details

After a long party night my friends and me went to sleep all in the same room. I was sleeping right on the end of the couch while a buddies hot gf were sleeping next to me pressing herself onto me because of the lack of space. Somehow I ended up having her ass right in my face. I didnt get much sleep that night from having a constant boner having her hot ass pressed against my nose. It actually smelled fucking hot. A hint of sweat and pussy.

Well, he's a well endowed douchebag that always had different girls over and fucked them up hard in his room. Also, he was always commenting on my little sister and her ass, and she was becoming more and more slutty in the last year or so. So I offered her a chance to get fucked up harder that she did ever before and he just jumped onto it right away. The whole thing turned me on a lot.

mind sharing a pic of your sis?

Got kik? Don't want to share her here

Girlfriend said she wants an ffm threesome, and I can choose who it's with, but she wants a mfm threesome in return. Not sure how to proceed.

only a Smeg head would know this to be true

would you rejoin the industry?

Tbh my ex loved when my cock smelled. She said it turns her on because its dirty. Somehow we were both on the same boat. I didnt like when her pussy stank but I loved her smell of sweat. Best thing ever when a hot girl smells sweaty.

mr.dom3

I'm just about to eat two bacon sandwiches.

Don’t do it. She’s trying to cuck you. Next thing you know she getting fucked by Daquan at work.

I have anarchic leanings even though I'm not an anarchist.

Do you have the cookbook?

sent you a message

Nope. I don't plan on it either.

some friends raped my girlfriend at a party a few days ago, she was drunk and never knew what happened, the bad thing is that I liked to hear that they did.

Look forward to better times, not back to bad times. Seems like you are going forward now, keep at it user.

How do you know, does she know, what happened?

no, she doesn't know On the birthday of some friends, they began to drink a lot, and the drunken sleeping women fell, there were some friends there and they began to take nude photos of several girls, and my wife was taken to a room, undressed and raped between 3.

Bunp

>I learned that my best friend got raped by his gf

This sounds ten times more interesting than whatever boring story you were telling. Wtf.

Eh, mine's not bad. I want a woman to dominate me. Make me wear panties, chastity, etc. while she does what she pleases sexually (including sex outside our relationship). Real tame compared to you folks.

Don't know how I could possible bring up to my SO. I act pretty damn dom by default, including the bedroom which she enjoys.

Cuck

Call it what you want. I know what I enjoy.

I paid my hot female friend to beat me up and fuck a guy in front of me

Enjoy hepatitis a

is your sister of age at least

i'm a sissy

Attached: t09329832987.jpg (392x820, 59K)

you're beautiful

I'm low key attracted to furries. It's weird since I'm pretty much asexual, but I would be lying if I said I would never bang a furry character. I mean some cartoon cat girls are pretty hot. I know there are a lot of guys out there who aren't willing to admit it, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them had a crush on Krystal, or even Fox as kids. I'm not even a full blown fur fag so i don't get off to yiff or anything, but I can see why some people do.

Attached: IMG_2470.jpg (189x267, 9K)

I let Pakistani boys 'buy' me as their girlfriend for a period of time.

Attached: LV017.jpg (406x642, 26K)

He asked me I'd I wanted to get fucked but wasn't ready for it. Maybe another time though

You got a kik or disc? We are on the exact same thing aha

Fuckk, i gotta move to NYC

Anyone know if this is legit?

Too good to be true.

A close religious friend confided in me that she lost her virginity. I'm not religious so I didn't judge or anything but she was conflicted about it and felt guilty. Anyway a few months later we were talking and she told me she was super horny and just needed to have sex to get over it. I jokingly suggested me and she kinda laughed. The topic changed but maybe 10 minutes later she asked me point blank if wanted to fuck. I said sure. She had a bit of a butter face but a great body. She was a bit crazy in bed, and we had a fun night.

Kik: Bicurioguy
Not on kik a lot

Just check it once awhile

Those digits

Attached: 24BF7F7C-D263-4A03-AD84-B30DDFD05D96.jpg (600x338, 65K)

She is

I did some time in my early 20s and my wife has no idea about it

I was supposed to have a foursome with my wife and a couple we met in a club but it turned into a threesome between them and my wife.

Nope. I am the same... taking 3" thick dildos now and I can self fist.

what did you do to get time? if it was just petty crime i'm sure it wouldn't matter if she found out.

I could never fist myself. Any tips? Would love this

I don't think so. I can't be sure what it's like now, but it seems like it must be a very different industry just based on how games have changed.
Much more focused on money than fun or innovation.

Can we see yur feet ? Those panties look awesome on U !! (panty boi here also)

Congrats! You just stopped giga-niggah.

like this?

Attached: t09329832989hy.jpg (752x639, 78K)

story time.
>be me, super horny college student
>used to hit up adult theater with video booths
>go in gloyhole booths, get sucked off
>try to leave door open a bit so I can see who goes in
>don’t want to get sucked off by gross guys
>one night see normal guy slip into booth opposite
>take my dick out, slip into gloryhole
>get amazing blowjob, I blast
>guy swallow entire load
>I open booth door a bit as he leaves
>sneak look at who sucked me off
>it’s father of kid I went to school with
>used to drive us to waterpark, nice guy
>I shut the door, hope he didn’t see me

thx

Attached: t09329832983.jpg (552x700, 71K)