Septum piercings

Septum piercings

Why is this suddenly so popular? I'm used to seeing neon haired feminists do this, not decent looking women. Is there some celb that is influencing these stupid sluts? Literally looks like a male bull or they have a booger.

Pic related, one of the many decent looking whores that has ruined themselves to be trendy and hip

Attached: 1565940998580.jpg (609x1199, 74K)

chill bro
its the tribal tattoo of this decade
will be gone by next year

its because it easy to pierce yourself and if you dont like it nobody will see the hole where it was. i pierced two of my friends noses and yeah its just easy

I have no idea but I fucking hate that shit.

Only degenerates get that shit

>i'M dIfFerEnt FrOm oTHeR gIrlS
basically.

the question is why does it trigger you so much?

>why
OP already explained

I have a brother that had his done 15+ years ago. He sticks straws through it and acts like an African bush nigger.
Also, sounds like a great way to get an infection.

theres not really much to infect unless u like stick branches in the holes. tell you what its fun pulling on their piercings because it hurts like hell apparently

Even my sister got one by now, I don't get it.
It looks retarded.
Instant turn off for me.

Your brother sounds pretty cool. You sound like a gargantuan faggot

Yeah Op, worst thing to happen, makes girls look like farm animals. probably derived from the niggers, like all ugly fashion trends

Was more talking about getting it done by a friend as the other post was talking about. I bet the needle and area were sterilized properly every time. Ya of course, look I used a lighter to burn off the nasties. Puts down taco, OK let's do this... Hold still...

I don't dislike piercings in general, but septums piercings stand out as being pretty bad, never seen a good one

That's the worst when you can't get it up to your sister anymore.

I don't like ugg boots but I don't go on Yea Forums complaining about them. What a waste of time

look, ive pierced three girls, two septums and one by the side of the nose with just burnt safety needles and alcohol wipes. they are all ok the septums dont look like anything special, i took mine out because it looks unoriginal and like shit tbh

Yep. Shit sucks.

But you know what's even worse than septum piercings?
Gauge earrings.

Seems like a big risk to take to save a couple of bucks not going to a professional. Puss coming out of my nose doesn't sound too wonderful

Can a septum piercing hide coke abuse? Asking for a friend

Subconscious desire to be treated like livestock: bred, pampered, allowed to fatten, and used properly

Laugh until you find out how non factory farmers talk about their cows

Agreed. Fucking horrible.
Brother did this too. He's left with permanent "cat assholes" on his ear now.

I suppose you could just skip the getting pierced part if you already got the hole. Nice idea

>Subconscious
Thanks Mr. Pseudoscientist