What the fuck is up with girls in video games...

What the fuck is up with girls in video games? Once i go home from the gym or some other shit i feel like playing a game of league of legends or csgo or some other shitty game for my own entertainment theres like some random retarded e girl typing "virgin" or "incel" everytime they kill someone or someone kills them. And the whiteknight horny teammates go and "haha you are such a virgin you will never touch a girl like her". Why is everyone a fucking cumbrain on the internet? I understand people are retards but fucking hell i have more stories like this but i dont feel like Yea Forums cares and this is a faggot thread anyways

Attached: 12-belle-delphine.w330.h412.jpg (330x412, 46K)

Jews

Sorry Yea Forumsro. But the World is falling into complete and total faggotry

Here, have some tits

Attached: FB7FBADE-D955-4AA3-81A4-2479256CB68C.jpg (768x1024, 91K)

It's not a girl it's a dude trying to rustle your Jimmy's you retard

Attached: 1565210292002.jpg (251x241, 14K)

I been gaming since Mario bros was new and I gotta tell you, I been a lot happier since I started disabling all chat and mic functions when playing online, or just not playing online games at all.

I'm not super great at Overwatch but I'm having fun so I win as far as I'm concerned. I have no idea how my teammates feel about it

i've never had this happen to me and petty much just play games all day

I'm callin bullshit, this maybe happened once and doesn't warrant having a hissy fit on Yea Forums

fucking this 100%

first thing i do in any online game is disable voice. i usually keep txt chat on though but maybe i should try disabling that too. sounds blissful.

Probably depends on the games you play.
Doesnt happen to me either.

u should probably get vaccinated.

Well op here and it happens to me every 5-10 games. One was like"yea you are only jealous of me because im a slut irl and i get what i want look at my butt on reddit you will never touch a woman" well of course i know this one was surely a guy but you still get it, most of these act like this just not so loudly and less obviously retardedly. But they still do and i just dont get it how being a females justifies anything you say? Why is society making females worth more than they are? It projects itself into video games and it's cancer

Simple: Guys. Like. Sex.
Its a simple shitty instinct, to pander to a woman tĀ“for the possibility to have sex with her and for some reason that insitnct kicks in, even when youre not talking with her in person, or are even ensured, that you talk to a girl.
So girls, who play slutty get auto-attention, which is something people desire by another shitty instinct.
TL;DR: Humanity was a mistake.

Yeah but what the fuck is up with women? They want sex too. And a desperate for sex woman is "hot" for some reason but if a guy is then hes creepy and disgusting. Like imo this whole chivalry bullshit that was built into society ruined everything with worshipping women to a point where it's socially accepted that an ugly girl can fuck a hot guy and that looks doesnt matter if its female. If its reversed then "man up" "if you Dont have abs and isnt like fucking arnold but without steroids you have no chance at getting me". I hate modern society so fucking much

Aight didnt point out correctly: Guys. CRAVE. Sex. Girls like it but will never be craving it as desperatly. Thats the reason, why girls masturbate way less frequent that guys.
And the "Looks dont matter if youre female but you better be a model if youre male" is more of an ideal, formed by sjw's. The looks pressure for girls is different but about same as strong.
The problem is more, that guys tend to be the ones "picking up" a girl, so girls are used to be in the victim role.
Back to the e-girl shit, the instinct of picking up a girl is responsible for the braindead culture, that we have, and them being in the victim-role by nature gives them the control and attention.
Thank you for ruining my day by reminding me, why I hate people.

cry louder, incel virgin

Cause the internet is made up of horny 12 years old kids

as I thought

Attached: 1565165185740.jpg (193x262, 9K)

It's because some girls need a source of validation and because of that they began to go get a small following of retarded fucks who think some online girl will like them if they defend them etc etc. How do I know? Because I personally know a lot of girls who are like this and have a huge orbit of guys around them willing to do anything because they're too fucking blind to see that they don't like them at all. I knew that Bianca chick that got murdered recently and from what I remembered in some discord call from one of her friends, she was a massive whore with Daddy issues. And it's not even her, I know more who have family problems or something retarded like that and because of that they just head straight to the internet and feel like they have control and can do whatever they want because it's 2019 and women taking advantage of some tard online is acceptable I guess. It honestly really sucks when some of your closet friends does this shit because they need someone to give them attention.

Attached: 1557976400345.png (428x646, 662K)

Because you play normie ass games
>CSGO
>LOL
Of all the MP games for the last year ive only played arma 3,

I play those because i dont have too much time just about 30-45minutes for a game so it fits what im looking for

edgy

Cant give a shit, i googled gamer girl and this was the first pic that popped up do dont start this belle delphine faggotry

Ugly guys get laid all the time, so no. Sounds like you spend too much time online.

Yea only problem is finding a decent server and communuty is close to impossible

Attached: 1564514222137m.jpg (714x1024, 136K)