YOU JUST KNOW

YOU JUST KNOW

Attached: pleasehelpme.jpg (770x460, 63K)

Dan "It was all fine until she said she was nine" Schneider

I can't understand Dan get away with it. How? Why?

Girls just worried nobody will lover after being loved. Silly. Something to make better.

I wonder if she puts that teary, soulless smile while she is hammered and getting gang banged by the misogynist and abusive frat bros of her college.

That's edgy.

Faggots laughing at their worthlessness proven supreme get feigned approval, and that's all they get, for the rest of their disease lives.

Hi, J. Nice to see you again here. What's going on with your life? Are you happy?

check'd

Attached: D9A0D93D-74D6-44F0-A315-CF10A182FC22-17293-00001B8A7C063ED9.jpg (1144x247, 49K)

That's so deep. Nice.
Put Bible verses. You are so brilliant with it.

Tell us new stories. You know you want to do it ;)

Attached: 91b49bc7e14355ad5ee50a7787a8829d.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

Dan "Stop crying, dear, it's for your career" Schneider

All his girls are 2/10

Sure i'll be this J for the moment. Life is on hold, need to defeat some things to show them as ineffective, so are taken back. More freedom for others, and a good feeling watching the moon shine off the waves. Drunk on fading memory of victory.

Feel people try more, it's a good feeling. They know it's someone else's problem. They've done their part in putting faith in life.
Getting their souls back from facebook kind of thing. Parties left alone a possability. Memories to be had. Something to fight for.

KEK

>money
>status
>influence
>secret underground ring of Hollywood pedos who've all busted several fat nuts in the Nickgirls.

True that. Taken credit for and ignored amongst the wealth of noise added by people trying to tag along with ascociation. Too afraid of saying themselves, trying to get everyone else to do it for them. Some do it right and add until there's enough to go with a painting they can walk into it.

Great writing, seriously. You can be a great scriptwriter. And I don't want to sound mean, but you know the rules. Tits or GTFO.

Dan "the hymen divider" Schnider

Can I ask you a lewd question? Will these Mia's nudes ever posted? The preview is amazing.

Attached: Mia Serafino.jpg (2048x1287, 1.83M)

Human being and the 2 idiots to the left are seperated by interest. The girl goes off to where she belongs, in little bits, enough for them to empower her against the idiots. Wiping out their doubt so their acts are challenges and recognition rather than joining the loss, life precious again.

Deliberate idiot asking for degeneration finds itself unable to answer it's questions without imitation. Sees what it is and tries to be better.

>Something to fight for.
That means the monster and his powerful friends will be defeated eventually?

Attached: 77vYy7JSf.png (760x749, 494K)

Sex is life, so degradation is life. It's not as bad as you think. It's just about having a bit of fun and perpetuate the human species.

Dan I'm gonna touch your daughter Schneider ?

Get better taste. Girls turned off because they can't be anything else aren't much entertainment. Their faith is what will hurt and reject them if they stray from nothingness.

>Human being and the 2 idiots to the left are seperated by interest.
Wow, that's harsh. What they did to you?

Well, I will prefer Miranda's preview, but user never posted it. Feel free to do it if you are willing to share with us, poor plebs.

i mean, are you really that surprised?
do you not know that's how literally the entire entertainment industry works across the world?
5000 people apply for a movie part.
you think that fat cunt is gunna look at their resume?
hell no.
he's gunna round interviews down to the hottest 20 chicks who applied and give the job to the one who sucks dick the best.

seconded. i prefer miranda preview too

>he's gunna round interviews down to the hottest 20 chicks who applied and give the job to the one who sucks dick the best.
Fuck!! How can you become a Hollywood producer?

Attached: 1500467518633.png (400x249, 45K)

That's an interesting read. Very telling.

Dan "once she has hair, im no longer there" Schneider

lucky fatass

Good stuf.. Are you still here? Keep talking.

Too long, but worth a read.

Attached: 1523198271700.png (1366x768, 367K)

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.
It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.
She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker. The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

Real or fake? To be honest, I totally believe really happened because probably Danny boy trained her to enjoy absolute degradation and abuse.

Attached: 1546461272016.gif (250x308, 1.73M)

Who knows, she is a Hollywood bitch after all.

Defeat monsters by pulling out the spears in them they can't.

Is that actually possible? Soon, Dan and his producer friend will fuck all sorts of underage pussy at Zoey 101 reboot.

So, really happened this

yes, of course it happened....all the leaked videos and pics are proof you sill tard

You no speaky engrish.

Do they?

Attached: 58410596_2170778012976521_4399999232205926647_n.jpg (1080x1080, 165K)

The Miranda getting passed around in a wonder woman costume at Hollywood is my fave story.

Attached: miranda-cosgrove-hall.jpg (905x905, 159K)

>based monster slyer.
Good to see you back how’s it going user.

I will never post pics or Mia or Miranda, sorry, but ask me about and I will describe you some of them if you are nice.

Are you talking about

Dan "Too young to drink rum, so I came in her bum" Schneider?

Just post pics if you really have it. I don't care about description.

>Human being and the 2 idiots to the left are seperated by interest.
Elaborate on this, please. What they did to you? I'm curious.

No it didin't happen but that chinese girl in life of Zack and Cody,that girl got ravaged and destroy by everyone on the show

Dan?

how do you know and details

Its for people like you that I will succeed. I will do it on your behalf, Miranda.

Attached: sad-193.jpg (300x230, 13K)

Luke 8:17 - For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN (me hopingfor the pics)

The girls are such a tease, but I bet they will never post nudes. I was surprised when one of them posted the censured preveiuw, mind you. Sadly ;__;

Attached: D4LP9UtXkAAiVEZ.jpg (1014x1200, 163K)

Dan must be even more influential than Epstein.

And since Ariana feeds Dan's fetishes she has a huge career and makes millions. She plays to his age fetish, fucks his friends, does whatever he wants and is hugely successful

Spreads ideas and fetishes for young humans. Kek.

>And since Mirand feeds Dan's fetishes she has a huge career and makes millions. She plays to his age fetish, fucks his friends, does whatever he wants and is hugely successful

Yep, Ariana and Miranda were lucky enough to get big money as a result of being molested by Dan. Feel bad for Jennette, who lives in almost poverty at a one-room appartment, and Victoria, who is yatching like a D-list star to get money.

MUH DICK

Attached: 68683332_488836765213903_1089347226892763136_n.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

That's so nice of you, user.

>Mia has 217 and Miranda has 451
post Miranda's preview

Attached: 1545330048454s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Imagine being Dan the Cokecan Man Schneider and making hundreds of cunnies just like and younger this jerk your peepee off with their feet for the chance at a role

>meanwhile, Miranda career is dead and she just post vids of cats on her instagram
I'm worried about her. Is she going cat-insane like a old woman?

join this discord for some nudessssss (not of her tho)
discord DOT gg SLASH fZh3pC

Attached: 1463052121819.webm (1280x720, 734K)

In a perfect world, yes.

>and Victoria, who is yatching
Now if only I had a yacht.

not even trying to hide it anymore

this so much

Attached: 1558189188433.jpg (475x476, 31K)

pls be true

Oh, Dan. Dan, Dan, Dan...

YOU JUST KNOW

Attached: icarly.jpg (446x199, 62K)

Dan "She's a fighter, hold'er tighter and cum insid'er" Schneider.

Attached: 1553192628837.jpg (768x1024, 55K)

Hi Jen, hows it going.

Stop bragging, Dan.

Women are such a whores.

Attached: 1547767377109.jpg (800x598, 57K)

Post it user

post the pics

bump for miranda nudes

Wait, isn't that

Dan "the cheek divider" Schneider?