I did heroin yesterday, it was like the best orgasm I have ever had. Actually, sex isn't even comparable...

I did heroin yesterday, it was like the best orgasm I have ever had. Actually, sex isn't even comparable. I would much rather do heroin than even finish college, go to work, or invest in my love life. This shit is perfect. If I died from it, maybe I'll just be happy?

Help.

Attached: h.jpg (320x247, 16K)

You might want to get a job anyway, it's an expensive hobby,

I like to do coke and have sex. It feels like I can last forever

Sounds boring lmao, life is only interesting because it's not perfect. Working hard on something i love and succeeding after putting my everything into it is better than any orgasm. Though if you don't care about any of that shit guess it doesn't really matter, keep doing what your doing

Get two bags, cook the whole batch and shoot it right into your neck.

I think I just really want to die and found the best way to do it.

Go for it, I think living the H life is the way to go. The pursuit of happiness should always be your top priority.

I've done heroin, and I've been raped. Id rather be raped while on heroin.

>I did heroin yesterday, it was like the best orgasm I have ever had. Actually, sex isn't even comparable. I would much rather do heroin than even finish college, go to work, or invest in my love life. This shit is perfect. If I died from it, maybe I'll just be happy?

Stop, try meth. More dopamine than any other drug.

a former junkie that john travolta asked for consultation when doing "pulp fiction" told him it was like drinking tequila and getting in a hot bath. that sounds lame. of course OP is full of shit, but heroin isn't that great if that's all it is.

stick to plain alcohol and weed. that's the answer.

Take fentanyl like a man

Yup nothing like being a slave to a habit. Work all week long to supply the habit and have fuck all to show for it. Good plan.

Try to keep it below moderate when doing hobbies that can lead to addiction, addiction is really bad, you don’t wanna get there, therefore control your use of H otherwise have fun, lucky user *wink wink**

i mean, tequila is very disorienting, but a stupid liquor. i like rum. even vodka is dumb because it disorients too much and numbs. tequila is hardcore disorientation and lack of sensation... lack of sensation with a hot tub? sounds stupid.

mixed drinks with rum is the way to go. it's a cool intoxication and i mean "cool" in the sense of it coming on slow and not making you feel out of it. vodka is for when you want to get stupid and tequila is for when you want to get hit in the head with a brick. still, doesn't sound that great.

Wait till you try fentanyl

Dying from heroin overdose isn't gonna be fun. I've heard from people who came close that it feels like drowning.

Take drugs if you must, but know that there's a good chance you can be just as happy (in deeper and more permanent ways than drug induced thrills) by working with a therapist to identify the reasons you're not fully enjoying life. Stuff like meditation (look into samadhi/bliss experiences) can be far more rewarding, and are healthy and sustainable. Source: 10+ year recovered hard drug addict, nearly died from my addictions more times than I can remember. Now I'm very happy and I love my life. Never would've believed it's possible. Some days still suck but mostly things are great. Maybe learn to play an instrument or something.

Good luck bro

Booting an 8mg dilaudid has the best rush ever. Try it. ps u don't have to cook it down.

thats why being strung out exists retard, you really dont understand the connection between pleasure and suffering

fuck your meditation meme

>Brings in why life is good philosophy
>Way overlooks what the fuck drugs are

Look man, in another thread, on another topic you'd be right. Can't be happy without challenge, contrast.
But nigguh drugs literally work the systems that produce moods.
I'm no heroine user, but I promise you heroine, nor cocaine, nor anything that works on the opioid or dopamine system is boring. That's kind of the point.

have fun dying

speedball it

Attached: asparagoose.jpg (480x521, 16K)

but you cant od, whats the point

I overdosed on h. Best feeling of my life, didn't realize I was dying. Woke up with the paramedics fucking it up and then I go in the hospital, girlfriend walked in on me. Broke up with her after that. Shit is expensive.

Did you know most people get addicted to heroine because they're poorly informed and uneducated about opioid medications they are prescribed by medical professionals?
That they kind of abuse something because they're in a lot of pain, and they trust doctors too much and before long they addicted?
Then they go to street heroine because their prescriptions run out and/or it's way, way cheaper than pharmaceutical opioids?

But, then, some absolute fucking retards get addicted to heroine because they go out of their way to *try* heroine. That's you bud.
And here you are on Yea Forums bragging about it. I know your exact personality type. People all probably think you're lame and boring, don't they?

I never felt much off of tequila. For me, all alcohol feels roughly the same, and it's better if you want to go crazy. Like you said, it dulls sensation. So things that might normally be uncomfortable feel totally normal on booze.

Like I avoid mosh pits like the plague when I'm sober. Shit is just annoying. When you're drunk? Probably the most fun you can have.

You're a piece of shit. Wish she didn't find your scumbag ass. You're nothing but a statistic and I will fuck her.

its really not. its how much you end up using it...

smoke/slam some at night or after sex, and be done. not every night or every shag just here and there,

addicts slam heroin like if they have any left over it will spoil, just keep it occasional and live life.

Attached: dmnd pepe.jpg (993x962, 191K)

There’s literally no difference between different alcoholic drinks. You’re a fucking retard. Kys.

Go ahead, she's 5 foot 8 and 100 pounds. Too fat for me.

>junkie
>with standards

Nice LARP faggot

You're too good for a woman. I seriously hope you get laced shit with fent.

DAMN I HOPE SO TOO LMAO that shit is good too

This

Alcohol is alcohol. The fact different drinks produce different drunks is retarded...
Tequila for example is mostly associated with being disorienting because people tend to drink it straight when they're already drunk.
Mixed drinks come on slow because by greatly reducing alcohol content of your drink, you aren't hitting your liver with a truck so it can keep up with eliminating the alcohol.
Beer is poor for getting drunk because it's Carby and carbonated so people tend to drink it much slower and they tend to get full/sick faster.

The alcohol itself does not change effects by drink. Only the occasion, setting and perceptions.
Sorry man I just find it really annoying when people are like this, because my GF is. Drives me nuts

5'8 100 lbs is not at all overweight

infact for that height its anorexic.

>made up gf with made up proportions

You can't be more wrong. I'm fucking 20 and been drunk enough times to know the buzz from beer and wine is too different. That rum is the best, but bourbon is a personal favorite for the quick acting numbness.

No, she's too fucking fat.

Attached: uglyassbitch.png (124x341, 119K)

you are a fucking retard

Attached: mario.png (295x378, 136K)

Your body literally cannot tell the difference between 10mL of ethanol from vodka or rum you absolute retard

She's literally underweight. Please kys.

>im fucking 20

No you’re an absolute fucking retard is what you really are.

>I'm 20
Whoaaaa!!!! Big boy!!!!!
I'm 32, an alcoholic, and this is me So if you want you go by age and experience then pack your beanie hat an get the fuck out.
But if you want to go by science read the post. Wine is heavier percent and you can drink it faster without making yourself sick. You get drunk faster. Your behaviour in general changes also based on your environment, and perception. As in ask yourself two questions; 1. Where do you drink wine vs. where do you drink beer?
2. What do you *expect* to.happen. keeping in mind you're human and human perception is dog shit. Meaning you will behave differently based on expectation, and yes, remember things differently based on beliefs.

It's alcohol. Same molecule in every drink. Same effect.

>2 years of legal drinking and thinks they know it all

So in other words, you're so new to drinking that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

I can't take you seriously when you fail to spell heroin so many times

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED PLEASE DROWN IN A BATHTUB OF YOUR STUPID FUCKING RUM YOU PEICE OF SHIT RETARD RETARD RETARD RETRAD

fuck you at least i do heroin

WOW she really is a fat fucking retard

dude, you really are out of your league.

rum is made from sugar.
vodka is made from potatoes.
gin is made from juniper berries.

when you smoke weed, you get delta-9 thc. when you eat it, you get delta-8, and regular smokers go insane and literally jump out of windows and go crazy on planes when they eat it. could it be that there is more than pure "alcohol", whatever that is, in rum or vodka? i'm sure there is. did you know that in order for alcohol to be legal to sell for drinking in the US, it must be radioactive in order to prove that it's organic? is the radioactive signature different?

what the fuck do you know?

they have completely different come ons. you haven't spent a decade figuring it out, i'm sure. it probably takes 20+ years to know a good "scotch".

seriously dude... don't try that one again.

The "quick acting numbness" is just because bourbon tends to be a higher percentage than other spirits.

Go ahead and shoenice some 151 the way you drink bourbon. You'll know what numb really is.

No the joke is I don't have a year of legal drinking, britfag

I'm 12 and I have been in AA 5 times, so stop critizing him.

>joke

NO SHUT UP BEING AN ADDICT IS NOT A JOKE YOU FUCKING RETARD RETARD RETARD RETRAD RETARD RETARD RETARD RETRAD RETARD RETARD RETARD RETRAD RETARD RETARD RETARD RETRAD RETARD RETARD RETARD RETRAD RETARD RETARD RETARD RETRAD

>it must be radioactive

Way to make radiocarbon sound absolutely retarded. Also, as a weed smoker of 10 years, weed and alcohol are different drugs.

Ethanol is the only psychoactive component of all spirits, and booze in general. Besides that, they have water, sugar, and flavoring/coloring from various sources. That's it.

What...the fuck... Are you on about...?
I've posted it twice already but I'll say it again, alcohol is alcohol. All that changes is your setting, how much you drink, and why you're drinking.
Tequila is disorienting because people tend to start taking tequila shots at a bar when they're already drunk. As in you shouldn't drink anymore, and you start drinking hard. That's why it has it's general association with retarded behaviour.

So it's based off perception, I'm ok with that. I have had wine and beer alone at home, talking about setting, and found it to be different, but I could see that being the way you drink it. Also, it's funny how many people got angry just from my age

Attached: D6D7DA16-762F-47D4-B080-2E0A35F2985E.jpg (640x480, 46K)

no one cares if you smoke weed OP literally made this about heroin

>brit

Billie Ellish is a plant

Attached: 1559401886304.jpg (460x276, 20K)

No fuck you honestly I know where you live

Beer Brewer here and you couldn't be more retarded.
>Potato's
Contain starch and carbs which during brewing can be chemically changes to sugar with enzymes which yeast will turn into ethanol.
Berries contain sugar which yeast turns into ethanol.
Rum is made from sugar which yeast turns into ethanol.

If it isn't how wrong you are it's what a douche you're being about it with the whole "don't post again" shit.
You're literally making shit up in your head with no education, believing it, then condescending others for not knowing what you know.

I ain't mad. But wait 10 years.
Then listen to a 20 year old claim they know something because they're 20. You'll immediately remember this post and you'll get it.

I mean sometimes it is

Attached: hav u be scrombled.jpg (1200x1198, 224K)

Ausfag actually thank you very much

This

Addiction is a choice.

Then come over. I got a nice bottle of sake and good weed.

I don't know it because I'm 20. Can't legally drink until next year and I was trying to degrade you, but my argument was wrong so it was pointless.

Attached: clown.jpg (480x539, 23K)

ahahahahahaha NO

Yes

>You can't be more wrong. I'm fucking 20

nuff said

Attached: 1328752113091.png (2483x2483, 398K)

No, it is. I was a poly addict from 15 up til I was 23. I could have stopped at any time, I chose not to.

Good job using an outdated meme you fucktard.

couldnt agree more
I have a long history with a lot of narcotics.
today I am a secretary at an NA meeting
3years clean

it is most certainly a choice to consume it the first time, and any time after that

addiction might not be a choice, but USING sure is

>reaction image
>meme

It's okay, when you grow up someday, you'll realize how retarded you are.

Shut the fuck up before I DOX you

Attached: shitposter.gif (236x230, 194K)

>Anomolous

I'll give you a head start. My name is Matt.

My name is slim shady

My name is Dirk Pit I'm from Houston TX

Did you remember to thank MGK for reviving your career?

you gotta weigh that shit carefully Yea Forumsro. Withdrawals, jail time, never having any money (including never being able to buy as much heroin as you want)

your life really has to be terrible with no prospects to go down that road.
i've been using for 16 years now, and have faced all those terrible consequences... but opiates are the only thing that allows me to socialize like a normal person. tried every single alternative, and was at the point where if i continued life without ever having any friends or relationships, i was going to kill myself. i chose addiction and all its downsides, but only as an alternative to death. that's the only way it's worth it.

If I get a physical addiction to anything I can still get off it pretty easy, but once I stop I realize how shitty life is and why I started. I don’t become dependent, I’d just rather be high.

Last name start with an M?

Close. N.

>Also, it's funny how many people got angry just from my age
He's an alcoholic. Throwing tantrums is part of the job.

That’s why you shouldn’t try heroin.

Don't be a faggot. We both know it's M.

Heroin is fucking amazing, nothing can compare to it. I was an addict for 14 years, I've been clean since 2012. This guy
is dropping some real truth on your retarded ass. You should take a minute to seriously consider the advice in that post, I've run the heroin gauntlet and it's fun as fuck until it suddenly really, really isn't, at which point you've got an absolute fucking mountain to climb if you want any semblance of a real life back

Don't be a faggot, OP. Just this once. Please?

Don't be a faggot, we both know it's M.

Well, trips don't lie. It's true, I'm Matty Matheson

Plenty of heroin addicts seem to be able to support their habit by sucking on penises

>dumped gf for fucking up your OD

Chad asf

>look this guy really cares

Attached: 30FDAF1E-D96C-45F6-A31B-6ABBB0594DC8.gif (293x341, 1.97M)

I'm a beta fag for sure. Fuck off.

Heroin rules, behead those who insult heroin irl

Attached: 1552084292844.jpg (500x483, 80K)

Matt Maybeyoushouldeatmyshittoshowyoureallycare

Fuck this is such a good representation.

Imagine thinking different types of spirits give you a different feeling of intoxication. Are you 15?

Exactly

Andy leave

Attached: XghlmK8Y.jpg (512x666, 176K)

If you like heroin you should try a warm glass of milk before bed. Almost the same feeling.

Or the feeling after you get done taking a really spicy poop.

I see why gay dude wreck their booty pipes

and trips don't lie

Never done heroin but I've met people who fucked with it when I was in rehab. The fact that your body hurts and aches if you're on a come down doesn't seem fun to me. I'd shoot up meth before I ever try that shit, ps make sure it's not cut with fentanyl

I find it amusing that with all the heroin addicts chiming in, no one is even trying to dispute this

Lel heroine is cheaper then Opiouds(spelling bad yes, opioids as in pills) where im from

Misery is the default state of your brain. You will never always be happy, not even with heroin

Known alot of heroin addicts and all of them want to commit suicide. I think its because deep down they know that they're pieces of shit but cant stop using the substance. Pro tip OP? Stop doing fucking heroin and maybe you'll get out of the shithole you're in.

You tried it, you loved it, now it's time to walk away.

I did heroin for a long time, so lemme put it to you like this

For every high there is a low. It's never gonna be as good as your first time, and you'll always want more. As great as you feel when you're on it, you feel worse when you're not.

Better to be not be high and skip the low. I wasted way more time coming down and feeling low than I ever did feeling high. And I have way more fun friends now. Stick to booze and weed man.