How many ibuprofen do I have to take to get a decent buzz?

How many ibuprofen do I have to take to get a decent buzz?

Attached: 916CFD83-496C-437F-AC8B-7F98B16F55DA.jpg (355x355, 14K)

faggot ibu wont get you a buzz at all

About 20 tablets should get you rolling and then just keep popping as it starts to taper off

uhhhhhh you will get a nasty headache, nausea and sleepyness after you take about 3 or 4 pills depending on your weight
happend to me in eight grade

Don’t listen to this faggot he’s just spouting Jewish anti-drug propaganda

Do not do this. Sniffing glue is far safer. Ibuprofen has no psychoactive effects

What if I combine it with alcohol?

Attached: A4EF0AFC-B48E-45CE-97D4-53EA99F7485E.jpg (611x960, 187K)

Just drink liquor like a normal person

Double the high but be careful with the alcohol too much will dry your mouth right up, better off just taking an extra ibu

I'd say 4 (800 mg) depending on your weight. Don't do it too often as it's tough on the stomach and kidneys.

just forget ibu
ibu + alc will have a bad effect on your liver but wont give a buzz. ok only the alc will buzz you honk. get some proper cough medcine...or tramadol (tramal) something like that.

Attached: FUQ.gif (499x300, 595K)

just do heroin

Faggot - 800mg wont do anything. i do 1200 mg every day cause of pain. never ever got a buzz or something like that

That's wrong 800mg will fuck you up if you drink root beer with it.

Attached: ywgkyqsyodd31.jpg (3024x4032, 1.45M)

>i do 1200 mg every day
>per DAY
I said 800mg at once

kek

in germany i get the 800 mg in one pill. i take one 800 in the morning and further 400mg (also 1 pill) in the evening. on bad days i need 1 400 more for the night time. never got buzzed or stoned or something like that. except if you also take some tramadol painkiller - this will give you the desired buzz

Any fucktard knows Ibuprofen does noting for you other than destroys your kidneys.

Better off to do benadryl

Why the fuck are you taking ibu long term? Who is your doctor?

>Better off to do benadryl
yeah, spiders are much better

>in germany i get the 800 mg in one pill
>Who is your doctor?

Dr.Mengele I guess!

Attached: Josef_Mengele,_Auschwitz._Album_Höcker_(cropped).jpg (605x838, 278K)

I actually have that too. I’ll take both, 5 tablets of ibuprofen and 5 tablets of Benadryl

Attached: A2EC3C6A-815B-4E96-A6D6-E35E55C715F7.jpg (900x900, 96K)

This person has already taken the whole bottle.

Taking 10 at a time should be enough to make some holes into your stomac walls. Resulting in a intoxication by your your stomac acid. But no ibus don't contain any opioids so there's no buzz to be expected.

Filthy Jew lies, rise above this hatred and down the bottle OP

Are you aware you shouldn't take ibus for more than a week? They are really bad for your stomach.

take around 50 and wait for liver failure. they will send you on a decent trip in the hospital.

about tree fiddy

Overdosing Ibuprofen won't lead to liver failure. It'll lead to kidney failure. Taking too much paracetamol will cause liver failure, dumbfuck.

Don’t forget gastric ulcers