Games that are good and that you love but you dont play because of a specific reason

games that are good and that you love but you dont play because of a specific reason

i'll start

this game just stresses me out, but it's wicked fun.

Attached: 12345.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

show us your balls

>Dwarf Fortress
Because the fucken update is taking forever and its not even "The Big Wait" yet

Attached: 1490185998414.png (1146x962, 354K)

raiders came and killed all my dwellers

Attached: fallout-shelter.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Attached: someones_cool_fort_not_mine_though.jpg (736x713, 155K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 222K)

fuck off gay faggit.

OP here, was gonna do a funny bit out of boredom where I showed my ball collection w/timestamp but Yea Forums sucks and won't let me upload it and can't be bothered to lower the file size.

not gravy

>second life
>still alone

I like playing Tarkov but something about it is just off. It feels like there's nothing to do or maybe its the shitty optimization thats ruining it for me. Hopefully .12 will fix that. In the meantime i play a fuckton of ins:sandstorm

Ace Combat 7, deep colour & hdr doesn't work on my TV, PS4 problem, XB1 works and damn is it needed.

Dialogue and everything but the flying sucks a lolipop made of death and destruction to become.

Unreal engine, so 30fps I motherfucking guess. Just what you don't want for a sense of speed.

It's all loosing missiles all the time. No weaving through buildings, tunnels, under bridges, yet.

Terrain is PS2 era satmap crap. It's google earth on ass crack.

Would reccomend. Missions have some challenge, eg stay under clouds to avoid radar, then hop over hills back down under clouds. Just enough time.

Button mapping sucks, but it's meant to be played with a joystick anyway.

No care went into it. It's not serious. Never a sense of needing your control like Rebel Assault. It's about playing it safe, not taking risks. Japs don't deserve an air force.

Hunt: Showdown|

Amazing underrated game

DCS

I love it its really fun, but half of the planes i've bought i can't be bothered to study, besides of course the F-14B and the FA/18C

Attached: T O M C A T - V I B E S.png (1024x576, 931K)

I barrack for the witches, not the cowards. Fucking germans.

Not meant to study how to. The joy is in figuring it out, doing the little that you have figured out, enough to get you in the air. Relying on your skill with what you do know. Then trying everything else out as it should be, finding something wrong instead, but something you can use.

Flight sims, are like adventure games, getting to the next area by clicking on everything, guessing in a sense, but eventually guessing right. Not thinking too much, being what you are. Not thinking about what you should do, just doing it. Being there doing it, feeling it. Feeling a part of the place, the thing, the veichle, challange, past, future. Thing is trying to suck you forward, you're just finding how to turn the breaks off and find the accelerator. Get ahead and keep going before you start thinking.

Unfucking The Hunt:

Team of student filth are after a bounty or to kill the life in a place because they are scared of everything, need suburbs everywhere, whatever.

So them. Your regular pvp scum. Can't do objectives, can't do anything. Can't go hard. Don't invest anything.

The monster, or whatever the forrest is at night when there is no moon, no stars. An amazing experience, but fear has made a monster there, people have treated someone living in the wild badly, and it's still unafraid, and that scares some people.

You're threatened by them both, the human being, wounded animal whatever doesn't want you to fight the cowards, which would invite further hostility. The cowards take you for the thing they hunt.

So 2 teams if a woman doesn't want to play the 3rd.

1 team shoots anything on sight. Plays like COD.

1 individual tries to get them lost. Then thankful to the witch for tenderly leading them out before they turn on eachother. As time goes on the hostile team becomes more monsterous to eachother and gets broken apart easier.

>cityes skylines
Cant play because vanila is shit, but mods eat up RAM, everytime i try to load the game it eats up all the game till my PC crashes, i have 32GB of RAM btw

World offers itself, and you offer yourself back.

that is some OG shit right there

skyrim
i don't have enough time to immerse myself in the game as i'm a wagecuck. i can't play this game for only two-three hours a day.