Best things to do when you're high?

Best things to do when you're high?

Besides fucking, eating, listening to music, playing video games or getting more high.

Attached: IMG_1347.jpg (800x600, 51K)

Attached: lettuceing2.jpg (234x201, 5K)

Getting outside and fucking exploring it always rad, hiking is always better stoned

never watched a movie high user?

Hiking or riding a bike is the best.

I dont watch movies

this sounds bomb actually, going camping with my family in a couple weeks but they are all too square to get stoned might have to wander off trail for a bit

Masturbate and listen music at the same time

Getting triple high

Memes lol

I agree with the going into nature thing. Also, given that you are heavily stoned, go to a mal. I always find that quite fascinating.

Recieving anal/ staying plugged. I'm not joking it makes your high 100x more intense and gives 20 minute orgasms. In addition it makes you feel cute and fem.

MotorTrend's YouTube channel

Fucking potheads
What a bunch of geniuses
Lose sobriety, let a substance take you under it's wing and go and be dangerous

Faggot

Not sure if autistic or just on the brink of it, care to tell us which it is user?

Attached: 1565846137036.jpg (768x605, 77K)

consider not being high and actually seeing the world for what it is.. ever wonder why ((they)) want you to be high?

What a bunch of geniuses
Getting high and then going for a bike ride is a for sure way to increase your chances of natural selection

Work out just zone out on your sets don't even need a gym or weights for this then after shower and smoke more

Sativa: being productive
Indica: meditation

Are you dumb? Nobody wants me to be high but me.

Definitely, it’s so much easier to disconnect from the pain, Arnold did the same.

>not being able to handle smoking a plant and doing a simple task like biking or hiking
Is it fun being this retarded user?

Attached: 1563708362331.jpg (640x428, 54K)

Watch some interesting shit on youtube
Fuck your mom
Read the book of Ra

Go take heroin faggot and apply your logic when your spaghetti arms become the reason you crash into a trailer truck

Listen to torpedos by MDFMK

Watch The Cell (2000)

It’s just like getting drunk, take two shots and you’re fine to ride a bike, take twelve shots and you’re gonna fuck up.

>actually comparing a drug like heroin to marijuana

I'll take that as a yes, you do have fun being a massive retard. Your response is word diarrhea. Grab a better translator and try again or just fucking kill yourself.
You get it.

What about dune? What’s cell about?

Walking around during the day like on a bike trail or something can be fun as fuck if stoned.

The cell is about crazy shit, but the visuals are what is impressive when high

Attached: 1524605107548.jpg (800x800, 140K)

This

Smoke a couple hits your good to go but do half an ounce through a bong forget it

The difference is that when you get high you know when your to high too do something and when your drunk it doesnt matter where your at you always feel confident that your gonna be good at what your doing

Go back to /pol/ you anti semetic caveman ass

>HURR I DON'T HAVE A FURTHER ARGUMENT I'LL CALL THEM JEWS
Fucking dumb faggot you should kill yourself

Attached: 1533687106410.jpg (491x491, 126K)

>You

Attached: 1564369245587.png (645x729, 91K)

Attached: trash_opinion.jpg (432x371, 38K)

Attached: 1555619673460.jpg (328x266, 14K)

Attached: 1565454437916.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

Attached: (You).png (800x450, 359K)

Attached: op.jpg (213x236, 13K)

If you play an instrument, that's always fun.

If you like to read, find something in a genre you like, curl up with a good book and get all cozy.

Go for nature walks if the weather near you is nice, enjoy life, interact with animals.

If you have pets, play with them or hang out with them.

If you have a refrigerator, stick your dick in the door and close it then sing the national anthem of your country.

Lots of options, bro.

>Best things to do when you're high?

I like to watch my old favorite movies that I'd gotten bored of. Pot adds another dimension to them and makes them feel new again.

I also like to sit on the deck and listen to the forest sounds, like the frogs and crickets.

>implying I'm OP
You must be new here

Attached: 1556377995197.png (411x394, 222K)

(You)

Attached: Two_Kinds.gif (385x283, 1.77M)

Attached: 1344923968604.gif (400x300, 22K)

You really are a special faggot. Sorry you got BTFO so hard but get over it

Swimming or getting in a hot tub is some of my favorite high activities, also going to a theme park

Ah man you know what's awesome when you're stoned? Drive to my location and give me all your drugs and cash, it's fucken great man.

You should try swimming on a super hot day OP

Fuck yeah. Jamming and just improvising on an instrument is very fun. Love to play guitar stoned even though I'm not great at it. Also tremendously fun with friends. And playing with your animals is great too, take your dog for a walk or play fetch.

Other ideas I like are cooking, if you enjoy cooking and are proficient at it you'll probably have a good time working out a new recipe while stoned. I also like to work on my motorcycle stoned but ymmv on tasks like that

I used to have family with a huge in-ground pool. DXM (a dissociative, for those who don't know) is one of my favorite things to trip or get high on.

Swimming on it was wonderful. Just a light head rush, no super anesthetic doses or anything like that. The water felt fucking magnetized.

>Getting high and then going for a bike ride is a for sure way to increase your chances of natural selection
yes this is the plan, except I go for drives when I'm high as fuck.

If you have friends willing to drive you, road trips while high are pretty fun

I actually find myself getting a little productive when I'm fucked up on something... or at least I get the desire to be productive. I don't always follow through, but then there are times I start cleaning and organizing and just get lost in doing it. Depends how heavily I'm intoxicating myself though - obviously once it gets to be too much, all you want to do is something that requires little to no effort.

Car bodywork, sanding painting etc. Can't be wasted but a nice chilled buzz i always manage a better job than straight.

Repetitive tasks that aren't super complicated like sanding, gardening, painting are perfectly paired with smoking. Let your mind wander while your body goes on autopilot and you're done before you know it

Instructions unclear. Sanded my phallus.

Honestly, as an everyday smoker, there is no enjoyment of doing certain things when high. You just do the same things you do sober. Which kinda makes weed kinda lame but I’m sure all heavy smokers have been there.

If you really want to enjoy the most out of weed, smoke a max of once a week. Maybe even once every two weeks.

Killing yourself

watch a movie

I always end up fapping when high. It's just 10x better feeling and it feels wastd if I don't do it

Well yeah, this can be said of any drug you want to use in a recreational manner. Once you do it too often everything you indulge in becomes susceptible to the charms of the drug, plus your tolerance builds, and it's never as good.

No you faggots are quite literally just lightweights.