Why is it so hard for certain people to accept the reality of male bisexuality?

Why is it so hard for certain people to accept the reality of male bisexuality?

Attached: 1521494456443.jpg (550x550, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bh66pGIhysQ
youtube.com/watch?v=co_bj-Am0tU
youtube.com/watch?v=L00wacOr7ck
discord
youtu.be/PO0gp5kVFtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>reality of male bisexuality
go on

Attached: 1501651469064.jpg (260x273, 17K)

I'm real af bb

Attached: IMG_0001.jpg (1024x768, 140K)

because i'd assume they believe in a false dichotomy of one is either gay or not

me2
"gay" is pretty ambiguous actually, some take it to mean exclusively homosexual and some take it to mean non-exclusively homosexual, in which case both bis and homos are two types of gay

the definitions are clear but people's usage of them is inconsistent

Attached: ghiz's mount + butterfly + parrot.jpg (624x747, 86K)

OPs tripping with a boner

dubs confirms

Attached: 21083380_127183014573374_3429385905040025549_o.jpg (2048x1374, 197K)

in denial about their own fag urges. he who bitches the loudest sucks the most cocks.

why is it so hard for op to accept the reality that he is a faggot

i'd disagree there, i would think gay is generally for homosexuals, queer is a more non-exclusively homosexual term.

but the definition of "homosexual" is literally just "attracted to members of the same sex"
it doesn't negate the possibility of being attracted to members of the opposite sex, or heterosexual (which is equally non-exclusive by definition)
TECHNICALLY, bisexuals are both heterosexual and homosexual, since they're simply just two types of attraction
all bisexuals are heterosexual, but not all heterosexuals are bisexual
all bisexuals are homosexual, but not all homosexuals are bisexual
ergo, some heterosexuals are homosexual (aka bisexual)
I'm mean, this is just a fact if you take the definitions for where they literally stand

Attached: ed.jpg (896x800, 156K)

*I mean

trips of truth

because of pointless words like bisexuality. start saying you date people. only be specific in terms of gender if your attractions are specific.

People are fucking terrible at "walking in others' shoes." People seem to primarily think of others as "me, but for _____." For example, they'll think "how could I come to be attracted to the same sex," and don't get anywhere, so they fall back on childhood trauma or satanic influence or some other outside force--"I could only imagine myself being gay if the world did it to me." Likewise with bisexuality.

dunno. cuz we're gross

CCCzzzeeeccchhheeeddd
???

General insecurity

Attached: 1b632aa0f6b5a3581644a987605ef38c--embedded-image-permalink-google-search.jpg (736x552, 63K)

wall of pointless text, see

>pointless
That's not the point, though.
The wall of text is technically just correct, by way of literal definitions.

Faggot shit is just gay shit. Lame ass chinese mother fuckers that suck so hard they are the suck.

Nobody wants to fuck their own gender. They're just pretending because they're faggots. They can't admit what they did was gay so they have to try and make everyone else the boy band. There is nothing wrong with the backstreet boys, something else, like the shit where some no tallent nigger gets dolled up by jews, acts like a slave to the jew, and people buy it because they're fooled into thinking the jews are the youth scene. That gay shit. It's gay, nobody actually likes it, not even the jews making money off it, it just makes them feel they are better than the goyim.

tldr listen to backstreet boys on youtube now.

definitions for words that do not need to exist. just say you date people/humans. it isn't difficult. it will off-put every insignificant one of those "I'M NOT THAT, I'M THIS" people.

Why its so hard for faggots to stop pushing their agenda on others?

Still gay

>Nobody wants to fuck their own gender. They're just pretending because they're faggots.
You're fucking retarded. Or a troll. Kill yourself either way.
Words will have their meanings, and the wall of text is consistent with those meanings, whether you care about it or not. I'm not sure why you're so triggered by that.

Sure, if "gay" means both exclusive and non-exclusively homosexual.
It's literally just a word.
Who cares?

Even if bisexual is gay, it's still bisexual.
Even if an omnivore is a meat eater, it's still an omnivore.
Literally the same logic. You're just scared of the word "gay" for some stupid, spooky reason.
It's just a word.

not even triggered. anyone needing all those useless words clearly is. i ignore all the acronym/label people like the nothings they are... just offering decent advice to anyone wanting to avoid the stupidity.

why is it so hard for bisexuals to realize straight men can't be turned if they just try dick once?

I'm bisexual, and I've never claimed that they can.

my ass. i'd bet my virgin asshole you've at least fantasized about turning a straight guy.

I take it back don't listen to the backstreet boys. Listen to something you can clear rooms to. Not spray down people lying down, but do your bit an a co-ordinated assault where delay and imprecision will get hostages killed. Someone's counting on you music. Something is going to go wrong, be ready music. It's a trap music, everyone is backing off music. It's on you music. You're the bad guy now, because you saw something you shouldn't have music. Now you have to save someone instead of kill everyone music. Someone's terrified but you're not music. Situation normal, what you're meant for music.

So listen to 98 Degrees ?

"bisexual" bullshit = Someone was raped. Can't suffer it. Don't want to be directed against it. Nobody is doing anything about it, it's endorsed and tollerated. Scumbag got away with it, seems everything is on side of it.

It's not ok. People have a hard time dealing with their own problems. People out of it need to go to town and pass on the armament to someone who can better identify scum that do it. Cut it away. Meet girls, keep similar happening to them from other girls/boys.

too stupid to not be bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=bh66pGIhysQ

youtube.com/watch?v=co_bj-Am0tU

youtube.com/watch?v=L00wacOr7ck

Can't remember the song I was looking for, those will do.

*Keep similar from happening. Stop coupling from being simple.

I don't do bait. Truth sucks sometimes. Don't let it define you. People taken advantage of need some defence to grow back what they are. Too intimidated to try. Get off by being an audience to others celebrating their failure as they see it, see a hickup and use that to summarize others.

Need to get over thinking they control everything in their life and did it to themselves. Only true if they pass it on. Even then unfuck it partially by saying it was wrong to the victim.

COME JOIN THE BEST DISCORD THIS WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN WE GOT ACTIVE CHATS 24/7 THE HOTTEST BABES AND CUTEST "GIRLS" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR JOIN NOW!!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

q

Attached: 5MyEQ2tWonBGF1GOmZ1UhNYheNpt0YJsoLmtaXASrUA.jpg (640x398, 51K)

"Time and women turn all men gay" - Hemingway

because they gay. also hitler was hot

youtu.be/PO0gp5kVFtc

don't bi people get aroused twice as often making boners in public twice as annoying

i love definitions, lot's of people do. also do you mean bi's should say i date all people, because that makes sense, but i prefer "i date all genders/sexes" but that's what bi means already i don't get it

words have meaning for a reason. also i'm new to Yea Forums how do people know who's who without usernames -tag

Its anonymous on purpose retard

Faggot?

Dad?

wat

Nope, never have. Why would I? Do you fantasize about turning lesbians straight? That's gay.

bump

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Yea Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

>I'm a realist and an intellectual.
That's why you post copypasta instead of wasting your time with a reply with any effort on this shitty board.
I'm tired of all the true sick fucks on here. Bisexuality is just fine and moral, but honestly I'm physically ill from seeing the immoral content that is constantly posted that mods don't take down. I guess I'm not meant for Yea Forums, this place is sick and I'm done.

Attached: 1565155251785.jpg (480x480, 32K)

The definitions are fucked anyways, because they take what's simply a BEHAVIOR and make it an IDENTITY. That's why Yea Forums can never satisfyingly determine what makes you gay and what not.

You liking vanilla ice-cream over chocolate doesn't mean your now part of a in-group and becomes your identity. The only reason that sexuality is seen a s identity is because fags where oppressed and formed their own subculture they identified with.

The old Greeks hat lots and lots of buggery going on, but they didn't even have a word for homosexuality, because the concept of sexuality as an identity was completely strange to them.

All those non-reproductive ways of sexual activity - gay stuff, pedo stuff, anal and oral sex etc all developed evolutionary because basically we're a totally oversexed species of mammals with a unprecedented all-year-round sex drive and we had to find ways to satisfy it while also keeping our population in check.