User

user,
what's the best way to live life ?

Attached: tumblr_pmn9eze9l21v1frlp_540.gif (540x327, 1007K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
churchofsatan.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=LANHWwEjOAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In solitude with no live human interaction whatsoever

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Attached: conan.jpg (481x360, 14K)

then how would you pound buttcheeks ?

I get older, they stay the same age.

I think you missed the operative word "live"

Best way to live your life is to kill yourself the moment you leave school

as a NEET

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA

Attached: 69696970.png (990x1060, 1.78M)

Look at this and choose your way from there.

Attached: maslow-hierachy-of-needs-min.jpg (776x429, 74K)

Just do you and only you. Partake in what makes you smile. If it's detrimental to your well being, partition it. Moderation. Learn your limits and base your decisions on what you can do.

2nd post best post
Based Conan poster

also for most anons here's this churchofsatan.com/

I'm guessing a lot of folks in this pit have moved on from "This particular book is better than the other ones because people told me so," mindset.

Satanism offers indulgence and independence without addiction and loneliness and without having to force yourself to believe in something you have no reason to. It's great 10/10 would recommend.

Came here to post this.

kys satan/reddit fag

fucking on a beach with someone watching you, also that dudes dick looks massive

suicide

>also that dudes dick looks massive
a faggot nigger has been spotted

The fuck does reddit come into it? Also the sins Lust and Wrath basically built and sustain Yea Forums

reddit --> satan / athiest
Yea Forums --> christian / agnostic

Party at the moon tower? Hope I see one of them redheads.

Attached: Outtake5-610x343.jpg (610x343, 23K)

Like a fleshless being who only lives to enjoy stories either through spoken language, written format, movies, video games, you name it.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1463697425447.png (1920x1080, 616K)

Focusing on your own shit and not everyone else's.

So "Tributes" "Pics you shouldn't share" and Wrath towaqrds everyone and everything in general and that's just one board where I see it the most. This place is sustained by sin the absolute only other place that could be more sinful would a kid's ass in a church basement.

Not even Satanism is as fucked up as Yea Forums.

Is this just where Christians are allowed to sin now?

Even the most tame sfw boards get weird fast.

Anyway this is getting derailed by one person who thinks chatrooms have religions.

Since Satanism is an officially recognized religion if you want to believe in yourself rather than cling to an external entity to solve issues you can solve yourself why not spend 10 minutes looking at it?

There are a lot of nasty imitators who believe what the christian church says and imitate it but these are not Satanists as they are connected to Christian lore in their terrible acts. Real Satanists follow the real religious branches of Satanism.

let me tell you of the days of high adventure...

Trips of truth. /thread

Haha I just watched this again recently. Fucking great.

those days are lost to the world, and few still hold their memory

youtube.com/watch?v=LANHWwEjOAU

Attached: 1550435845639.jpg (700x762, 155K)

1: Become immortal.
2: Get rid of all the humans.
3: Resurrect all the species humans destroyed.