Fags of Yea Forums, what's it like to suck a dick? Thinkin about doin it...

Fags of Yea Forums, what's it like to suck a dick? Thinkin about doin it, but worried about hating myself after the deed is done

Attached: 1ed056284c54dcbd15efb6a8b38c747e.gif (450x591, 1.92M)

maybe buy a realistic dildo online and suck on that to find out

Not to fun in the beginning, usually gets better once the penectomy begins.

It tastes just like skin, obviously. But remember, only half of cock will fit in your mouth before it starts going down your throat. Dont gag. Otherwise, awesome.

Don't think it'll be the same though
the fuckin what?

Don't worry about it

Something you're not going to be prepared for is the heat on your lips. There's a lot of heat coming off of cock. And you should probably practice on something first and get used to not using your teeth. And cleanliness on his end as well as discretion is a must. Discretion is important because you can't unsuck a dick. It should be someone you're never going to see again.

Discretion is what i'm worried about because I live in a smallish town. That's probably the only thing stopping me from actually doing it; being recognized or outed

You should definitely go on the apps and find a guy in a nearby city. Don't shit where you eat. Or suck dick or whatever.

Don't do it. I regret doing it. There's nothing I can do in life to reverse sucking a cock. I'm forever a cocksucker. It doesn't matter if I find a cure for every cancer, I'd still be a man who sucked dick.

Sounds like you've got a few more hangups than just sucking a dick, bro

LOL UR R FOREVER GAY

norm

Pretty much.

Attached: 1565563121672.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

It's gay
Don't do it
Go be something else other than a fag
Go be straight man cause this isn't the route to go
It could fill up your whole mouth and be long too
Either way try to be cautious of your teeth
Ever received a toothy blowjob?
Don't reciprocate that

I don't hate myself for sucking dick
I just wish I was a real man even though I'm not a woman cause that's physically impossible

Only done it twice if you don't count sucking my brothers dick when I was in middle school. Met a guy in his truck in the hospital parking lot for the first one. Nice dick not too big or too small. Sucked him for like 8 minutes until someone go into their car right next to us and he pushed my head down and held itthere. He came pretty cuickly after that. Didn't swallow because I wasn't ready. Tasted good. Made me feel good to make him cum. 2nd time I wanted to try something bigger but got bamboozled by a guy with a dick smaller than mine. Still sucked him anyway and let him fuck me. Took all of 5 minutes. Couldn't even feel him in my ass. Felt like a finger. Haven't had the courage to try again.

If it lasts long your jaws hurt so bad.
Cum, it depends, hardly noticeable.
Most important, once you suck a guys cock you are mentally scarred for life. You are either mentally fucked or you constantly crave a bigger cock and more cum. No homo, just the way it is.

oh you will fucking hate yourself mate, that's guaranteed. generally people who do gay shit later hate themselves for doing it. t. not a cocksucker yet

this isn't true
I've sucked a cock before and never craved a bigger cock

FUCKING LOL

this thread is making me want to suck a dick. is it better to find a cut dick first?

would it be gay to try sucking a dick? how else am i supposed to find out if i like it?

Attached: 1507072241083.jpg (747x1328, 102K)

This.
It only seems appealing when drunk and that''s not the best decision helper

I gave head back in high school.
Its pretty fuckin gay

I actually like it. I always felt full of lust the few times I did it.

You must have sucked a big dick obviously but why not want more?

this just in. Sucking a dick is gay. No fucking shit, fag

Sucking a dick doesn't make you gay. Doing makeup tutorials makes you gay.

The first few times for me were awkward and didn't last. Third time was a charm. Older straight man, lasted an hour!

Are we really having the debate I'd sucking dick is gay? Come on we have been through this
It's only gay if the balls touch

I've done it only a handful of times. First few times were technically when I was like 7 or 8 with a boy my age. Then when I was 21 I would sneak into gay bars in the city without my gf knowing and have fun. Once I sucked two guys off there at once. The last time was when I met some older rich guy on craigslist and he paid me to fuck around.

Do you live near central florida? I can give you some practice.

I’ve sucked my own cock before and the only thing that stood out was how warm it was in my mouth.
It kind of threw me off. You don’t realize how warm your dick is