Stopped smoking 3 months ago feels pretty good

Stopped smoking 3 months ago feels pretty good.

Attached: 1a_GettyImages-940914964_tgo-e1551366010164.jpg (716x537, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kP15q815Saw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i know that feel
but then i started again
and it feels great again
daily smoking just fucks you up though

also, im proud user!

I should start smoking for 3 months. Bet that would feel pretty fucking good.

I was smoking daily several times a day

I also used fronto (tobacco) in every single joint.

i remember when i first started smoking, i never used tobacco.
if i had weed - cool.
i could smoke a lil bit, could smoke it all.
if i didn't have weed - no problem

but a lot of people i used to hang out with were like, just mix in a little bit of tobacco.
that's when that shit turned into a daily thing for me.

I'm on week 3 right now. I was smoking daily, doing multiple dabs a week. I could go through 3-4 grams of wax a week.

I think it was the best decision I've ever made. I don't regret smoking, but I regret living years of my life in a haze. If I ever smoke again, I'll never make it a daily habit. Weed isn't addictive, but it can still be abused.

For actives hot autist Yea Forums group on kik [app]:
>only if you’re active Download [kik]
>smoke tap plus sign then click join group
>type in search #FourChan to join our Yea Forums chat

Dabs are about the only thing I never tried

>I don't regret smoking, but I regret living years of my life in a haze. If I ever smoke again, I'll never make it a daily habit. Weed isn't addictive, but it can still be abused.
this.
it's not addictive, but it can quickly become a habit

wish you good luck, wish everyone here good luck. weed isn't bad but daily smoking has a lot of cons, so unless you really need it medically - just do it occasionally - but still do smoke breaks from time to time, keep your mind clear

im in europe, so yeah.
tried once some selfmade bho, was good but not 'da bomb'.
had some shatter from the UK, was also really nice but not 'da bomb'

wish i could try something from the states or canada once in my life

man, the only time i take smoke breaks is when im out of weed.

then again, being in an illegal state makes it so that weed is kinda hard to come by, but still

>I don't regret smoking, but I regret living years of my life in a haze
to be honest, i can't remember a lot of the people i used to hang out with.
the past 7-ish years have been a blur

I've never been a daily smoker and enjoy it from time-to-time. What's being a daily smoker like OP? Doesn't it stop being fun?

Thank you, I've missed it a bit, but now I've started doing actual shit with my life rather than sitting and watching Youtube blazed outta my mind. Feelsgoodman

.Just like weed, same high, just a fuckload stronger. First one I did, I feel asleep on my couch for a couple of hours.

Once I got to the point I was barely getting high and only smoked to do it I knew I should take a break

There were times I was really irritable and I would smoke and it would calm me only a little but still

I also find rolling up really enjoyable. I could never smoke bowls or one hitters or anything cause I gotta roll up to be satisfied

>man, the only time i take smoke breaks is when im out of weed.
same

i like weed and i support medicinal use, but for me it became a habit and i hate being out of stash. and i hate how it makes me feel, ugh
but im a weak motherfucker and most of the people i know are daily smokers, so it's a hard to break habit

Daily smoker here, everyone is different and I respect others choices and their reasoning for quitting.
I smoke Sativa strains almost exclusively.
Before work with a wake and bake to start my day.
And after work to enjoy my night. I like the psuedo-psychedelic high and energy i get from it.
It cured my depression I feel like, I lost weight and tone up a bit.
Maybe it wasnt the cannabis that did it maybe im not looking at the bigger picture but I cant see myself stopping.

>I also find rolling up really enjoyable. I could never smoke bowls or one hitters or anything cause I gotta roll up to be satisfied
i had a time when i just discovered bong smoking, so i smoke a lot of bowls.
but rolling up is soooo relaxing. it's like a small, little ritual that just calms you down
and you can smoke for a while, without getting retardedly baked in a few seconds

Might be time for a break? It's your life though.

You still get high, but it sorta morphs after a while. It just become "Normal." I never got bored of smoking, and always enjoyed the initial rush, but after that it was just...well normalcy.

It becomes part of your routine. I would smoke not even to get high but just because I began to expect it. Like any other habit

Also tolerance wise you would smoke and not even get high but it was mentally satisfying because your brain thinks fuck it at least I smoked. Also smoking itself is pleasurable for some reason just ask cigarette smokers. They often say it's not even the nicotine sometimes it's literally just the activity of putting something to your lips and exhaling that makes you feel euphoric

I like to smoke out of pieces the action if cleaning my piece to the point it looks like its never been used before is a zen trance moment for me.

>I smoke Sativa strains almost exclusively.
for me i never enjoyed sativa strains. feels like im not even high.
the one strain i enjoyed was 'g13 haze' from barneys, put a huge grin on my face after a few hits and i ended up with giggly munchies.
pure indica/indica dominant with a lot of CBD + coffee = best combination ever

I was smoking often and most people I hang out with do too which is another reason It was hard to quit. If I was ever hanging out I was smoking the entire time

I think our brains are just wired differently my wife hates sativas and is exlusive indica strains.
We came to the same conclusion sativas feel like uppers to me like.
COME ON GET UP LETS GO YES MORE GET GOING COME ON HURRY UP WE FEEL GOOD YES WE DO

oh yeah, this is also relaxing.
i could never clean my old bong properly though. it had a honeycomb filter and a few percolators, the middle one always stayed a little dirty/less shiny than the rest of the bong

thanks bros

>I've never been a daily smoker and enjoy it from time-to-time. What's being a daily smoker like OP? Doesn't it stop being fun?
you still like smoking, the taste, the high.
but at the same time you rarely ever feel high, but also get grumpy if you don't smoke
it just becomes an expensive habit, and pretty much ends up being less fun/no fun at all

Trying to quit now, shouldn't be this hard but I'm a NEET and I cant stand going outside in florida heat so i just sit inside and smoke weed all fuckin day
Weed is seriously a fucking brain drain, You'll never be as smart as you used to be before smoking

could be, everyones cannabinoid receptors are a little bit different, everyone reacts to different terpenes in a different way.
g13 haze is the only sativa i ever 'felt' working. grinning, giggling and munchies = pretty fun
but usually im a indica fan, especially with some coffee on the side to balance the couchlock out

I don't agree with this, I think the getting dumber shit is a myth.
Anti cannabis propoganda from the reefer madness type shit

bruh get outta here with that indica sativa bullshit, its fucking weed. it makes little scientific difference on how it effects your high from the thc. Its pretty much just a marketing scheme.

I'm only saying this cause there have been multiple recent studies that it permanently lowers IQ, reading that shit has scared me straight hopefully. I can feel myself getting dumber the longer i smoke, i've already been smoking for 4 years im terrified of what i might've done lol

I respect your opinion but ive done way to many at home science experiments with hand written notes and video records.
The experience is clearly different.
I respect your placebo theory though.
I exclusively buy from dispensary with stats and shit included with my purchase.
There are 2 different species of cannabis that is true and proven with basic botany

Im skeptical because theres so much anti research going on and my IQ has stayed the same since my consumption

>daily smoking just fucks you up though
>I was smoking daily several times a day
>I'm on week 3 right now. I was smoking daily
>If I ever smoke again, I'll never make it a daily habit.
>I was barely getting high

I'm week three now. I've done withdrawl before and it wasn't good. Anxiety, depression, etc. However, this time it's a walk in the park. I'm taking a long break after daily for years.
This is a sensitive question, anyone else have erection issues? And ED issues? In the middle of sex, your mind just wanders to another place and you lose your concentration? (this started about a year ago for me)
Anyway, I find that after about 3 weeks of abstenance I start getting morning wood again, and walking wood too (cute girl, get wood). Even if I have a smoke or two, I'm still ok. However, back to daily and I get the same issues again.
Basically, I'm quitting and will later move to 2x a week or so because I like sex.

Cant relate sex is strong as fuck while im high boners are harder.
Try seeing a doc bro? How old are you

>I'm taking a long break after daily for years.
I've done a few "quits" over the years, but this time I'm much more motivated. The boner thing I noticed everytime I stopped using for a few weeks.

>Cant relate sex is strong as fuck while im high boners are harder.
I used to be like that. It's something that happened with long-term usage.

Anti-weed research isn't anti-research
Weed isn't like it used to be, the average thc in bud now is around like 20% whereas it used to be around 5%
Kurzgesagt did a really good video on weed causing psychosis where he explains the balance of thc and cbd in current day bud
This is a very recent spike and hasn't been accounted for in research like the original ruderalis class of bud has, we have no idea what its doing to us.

Please dont take offense to this but could you link the source of this information.
I ask purely because I want to educate myself and bring myself open to this like you are yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=kP15q815Saw
no problem, i just want people to stay educated and safe man
i hate the weed culture where if you speak against weed in the slightest you get attacked

Three weeks here. Does it keep getting better? I'm not feeling great, but I'm also not in a haze which is nice. I never want to use daily again. I don't care want anyone says to the contrary, it's addictive,

I stopped 2 weeks ago. Kinda sucks. But I've got a positive outlook on it for now. Can't lie been thinking about smoking. The feeling of actually smoking and then the high.

If all you so is smoke weed with them then I guarantee they aren't your friends.

I didnt really feel any different except now I get too anxious when I smoke so I look like an uber bitch when I smoke with my boys

I dont even know why I quit lmao

It's crazy how many of us are unanimously stopping. I work for a towing company so i can be called out any time. Huge reason I stopped. Plus I hated the feeling that old friends betrayed me..Paranoia. I'm going to try my damndest to not smoke. Until it is legal in my state. Plus I hate that I can't pass a drug test.

Attached: 1565478923064.jpg (712x703, 40K)

I wish you luck friend, seriously. It's pretty hard regardless of it not being a hard drug, i quit xanax easier than this.