Hey Yea Forums I found this on a walking trail inna woods, is it just crackhead nonsense or does it mean anything?

Hey Yea Forums I found this on a walking trail inna woods, is it just crackhead nonsense or does it mean anything?

Attached: _IMG_000000_000000.jpg (2268x4032, 1019K)

Some more pages

Attached: 20190815_194737.jpg (2268x4032, 1.08M)

Attached: 20190815_194651.jpg (2268x4032, 659K)

Bump for interest

Yes. It might be cesars code. Essentially take any letter and move it up 3. A - b - c- d -> A=D. Or it might be the other way around.

What country are you from?

Attached: 20190815_194704.jpg (2268x4032, 911K)

Amerifat, some of the pages are english

Attached: 20190815_194810.jpg (2268x4032, 822K)

Post every page in order they were written in.

Haven't seen this thread in a while.

This page was in front of this one

Attached: 20190815_194806.jpg (2268x4032, 948K)

if i found this, i'd be glad to live in a country where getting a gun was really difficult.

Attached: 20190815_194644.jpg (2268x4032, 942K)

IVE HAD ENOUGH
IM GOING MAD WITH

Meh, TL;DD

Bump

Caesar cipher which shouldn't be to hard to figure out, I guess that page with the black bars could be binary? I'd be more worried of the possessed hank hill that was drawn in it

first page is Caesar cypher and rotation is given (5), it reads 'book deeper to find the way'

Bumb

second page is just 1=a 2=b 3=c but it takes so long to do

are you implying crazy people can't use knifes or bombs?

OP, why don't you show us all the pages? There's also red on the left side

"i've come to realize that the artifact can be used to both summon and dispel the dark ones.
unfortunately it requires the blood of innocent.
unfortunate indeed... i'm sorry."

bad science fiction.
author probably just wanted some text to use their new cipher on.

some of the most obvious puzzles, thanks for that, I was pretty bored

alsof, have a look at the first and third picture. The 'symbol' he drew is on the first picture in real life. It's right at the bottom just behind the book. OP has made this, he didn't find it

Some faggot trying to start an urban legend or some shit

IVE HAD ENOGH IM GOING MAD WITH THESE THINGS WATCHING OVER ME IM GOING TO TRY TO DESTROY THE RELIC TO SEE IF IT WILL DISPEL THEM HOPEFULLY I CAN FIND ABSOLUTION FROM MY ACTIOMSA IM SO SORRY HOW COULD I HAVE KNOWN

You have discovered a nerdbook. Probably from a larp.

/thread . well op at least ur a creative faggot . retarded but creative

that sheet is filthy. yellow stains.

its attached to the book, look at the 2nd pic brainiac

Put the black bars over the next page in English then read it. I suggest using a clear piece of plastic the trace and color in the black lines onto the clear plastic. Put plastic over English page then read. Please do this OP

tiny stubby thumb op

thats hardcore `^w^`

Doesn't seem to be anything.

Next mass shooting diary.

Idk but obviously it's something of Roman origin. Maybe try posting this in /x/?

this is just letter replacement a=1, b=2... etc
looks like caesar cipher. Caesar cipher adds 13 to the value of the letter (At the top, you see XIII, 13 in roman numerals).

IN ORDER TO ACTIVATE THE RELIC I MUST THE BLOOD OF THE INNOC AT LEAST 2 PINTS WORTH PLACE IN THE CHALICE WITH 2 GRAM POWDERED GOLD AND PINCHES OF BODY ASH DRINK THE MIXTURE AND WEAR THE PENDANT TO SUMMON ATRKONE TO DISPEL TAKE OFF THE ...

guys this sounds dangerous, you can't go posting this for anyone, what if something tries this at home

Like after putting the black bars on plastic overlay the plastic over the English page. Read the bits not covered by the black bars.

hold it up to the light, just those two pages, and the black bars hide the unimportant letters

I think this is a highschool kid who got a book on secret codes and is trying them all out to live out his LARP fantasies or something

fucking Yea Forums got lazy in the last few years. seriously do I gotta do everything myself

>Into the city of woe. Into eternal pain, the way to go among the lost. Justice Divine. created the highest wisdom, before me there were no created things. Abandon all hope

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (2191x2062, 631K)

Bro, you don’t need a diary to commit mass murder. You shouldn’t write something and use it as some prophetic biblical catastrophe.

Same here, I just want to see OP post a picture of it because I'm too lazy to try and recreate it myself, the light trick will have the same effect for only OP

Thank you

Some dropout retard (op) tried to create something deep and mysterious
Protip, dante and caesar are not obscure enough.

Bump