Why are so many asians and indians doctors?

Why are so many asians and indians doctors?

Attached: This+was+the+first+gif+ive+ever+made+i+should+_409f98211006283a7b2d8c2988f866b3.png (300x188, 65K)

OP, your thread is at the end of the board and about to die. Seems like nobody is interested in it, or maybe it has just been overlooked.

Nevertheless, thread marshal Flora has decided to give your thread a second chance.

Attached: Laura.jpg (1094x1320, 435K)

Their parents came to the US being poor asf, so they made their kids get good grades

where the fuck is laura?

They're trying to keep bird flu and the diseases caused by street shitting in check. As soon as their hygiene is back up to 12th century standards, they'll probably go back to studying math.

the filename even says laura you fucking idiot

Because the west gives them a fucking check to do it, basically.

Here she is.
Flora works for Laura.

Attached: Laura by the Sea.png (520x452, 291K)

i like laura better. shes so hot. i love her feet

Their cultures are extremely materialistic and measure success purely based on wealth. They don't care if their kids are happy or fulfilled - only that they make money and are able to purchase expensive things to show off.

Best example of this - Chinese living in the West push their kids to become doctors, but Chinese living in China do not. This is because doctors in China actually aren't paid that well and it's considered kind of a shit tier job for a highly educated person to do.

they are kind of niggers then aren't they?

>DON'T REPLY.

Attached: laurat.jpg (250x204, 5K)

shit, wrong one.

Attached: Laura.jpg (848x795, 96K)

their gov pays for them to go to western countries for that schooling, they don't want to go back and those degrees are worth enough the western countries lets them stay

lmao. i love what you do user. you make Yea Forums a more special place. hope you have a good day

Parents push kids to be smart, over here it’s to be the best looking or good at sports. When that doesn’t pan out for 99.99% of us we are left with cleaning the shit blasted toilets from Indian doctors or camwhoring for Dr. Wang.

Because shocker, holy fuck. People of other races are intelligent and capable just like white people. Fucking astoinding I know. I swear it's true though

Attached: 1563396914497.jpg (750x753, 79K)

3rd word countries
easy to cheat
low IQ level tests

Because it's the best way to scam the country they move to. Like free American college. Most out them get free business loans and start convenience stores upon entry

Its the lazy shitskin thing to do

Because small penises means you need to be smarter.

You just went full retard. Never go full retard

Yeah, Laura's my favourite too, although I still have a soft spot for Flora (and recently Cat Nora - but she's not even a proper character).
Thanks user! I assume you meant that for all Laura posters (I didn't post ).

Attached: Laura #1 - The Original.png (1100x1100, 768K)