My girlfriend went on a boating trip with some of the frat guys at her college and just posted this...

My girlfriend went on a boating trip with some of the frat guys at her college and just posted this. Should I be feeling worried?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-14-20-04-56.png (1080x1920, 1.89M)

Yes. She could get hurt in that position

>My girlfriend
Lmao. Stfu

Embrace it cuck

what kindda of a beta are you to let your girl go out with her frat guys ?
kill yourself

Yes, you should. Being that insecure is not healthy for you or your apparent relationship with this woman.

Can't really speak for USA

but no man, I've seen things like that

So we have a Girl seemingly doing anything for attention, and a bunch of drunk good well intended horny students.

Everything wil be fine

Attached: 1563314872682.jpg (477x479, 39K)

>Should I be feeling worried?

Attached: 1565728860544.png (500x319, 85K)

either gettin' DP'd or date raped..

Y'all act like you've never seen a girl get shitfaced at a party and shut every dude there down and go home to her bf at the end of the night. Shes just having fun OP don't stress.

Now let's see more of her shes hot.

DP?

Larping as a cuck today?

>being this bluepilled

>Shes just having fun OP don't stress.

nothing to worry about

Attached: 1559238852065.jpg (750x741, 412K)

Of course, where is her life jacket at? I hope she knows how to swim..

She's gone mate

double penetration

Omg OP she’s just like one of the guys it isn’t like they’re only hanging out with her to fuck her and nothing else

Get a better gf

Seen plenty of chicks do exactly as in pick and 45 minutes later suck dick

So where you from, it's normal that the gf's go out to get shitfaced while you cucks sit at home knitting a sweater near the stove ??

Attached: 1413572406282.jpg (531x471, 322K)

I'm 40 years old and I can tell you from experience that she is on her way out.
She's going to blow/fuck someone on that boat, that's why she was invited.
You're young, it's going to hurt, but get ready to move on because when she gets back she's going to be weird.

Attached: images.jpg (247x204, 9K)

This is why women should only be friends with benefits at most. Let them be wild sluts all they want but don't make the mistake of giving her a loving little cuck to come home to after she's gotten all her holes filled.

Attached: 1516429463976.jpg (1024x737, 113K)

good chance i know that girl, K.H?

no

How's it going, incelanon?

Attached: Hah! Oh, you!.gif (200x150, 892K)

I hope OP is not gonna be to pussy to be mad at her when she comes back

I've seen that happen to a guy I know... man we're really getting domesticated as a species you know that

Attached: 75ew46fcf5831.jpg (477x768, 55K)

>muh incels

Attached: NPC-10-christine-ford.jpg (1024x1024, 65K)

>the irony of using divorced has been to call anyone incel
You're not white knighting hard enough user

Attached: Brendan-Fraser-2018-1277485.jpg (620x700, 99K)

I bet they've got that hose rammed up her ass right now pumping beer in. She'll fight at first, but within five minutes the alcohol enema will make her wasted. After that, those frat fucks will pump her limp, passed out body full of college boy cum over and over and over and over and over.

So long as you like your pussy with absolute zero fucking thread left of in, I'm sure it's fine. Good luck OP!