This angers the European and confuses American

This angers the European and confuses American.

Attached: Steel-Frame-House-6561-v2.png (1024x669, 945K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryvnUur4TDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This confuses and angers European

Attached: SIPs-889x694.jpg (889x694, 118K)

Perfection

Attached: Vyazniki_127-копия.jpg (1000x733, 236K)

Especially when ameritards build that shit in tornado alley. What the fuck do you think is going to happen!

Mobile house will happen. Since it is lightweight, it won't be damaged, and will land in more expensive area.

This boners the negro.

Attached: negropartment.jpg (1280x720, 354K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ryvnUur4TDM
Well, brick is no better than SIP panel.

I just built a house in america. It is wood I joist floors and wood trusses. The floors have steel straps built into the concrete foundation that wrap the I joists. It is supposed to make it stronger for tornadoes

Odds are pretty rare in most areas. Worst case scenario you wait it out in the basement and then make an insurance claim and get a new house

Americans have shitty wood houses tha falls like paper when a twist comes in their shitty country with a lot of twisters and all that shit.

Where do you live, some 100 year old dirty shithole?

imagine building a house the size of an american bedroom

>This angers the European and confuses American.
Because keeping steel in dark, inaccessible damp conditions is such a good idea

This ignores the insulation.

Metal sticks are like wood, except they are metal.
Stronger, lighter, easier to work with.

Attached: incek12.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

I have 5 houses 2 in the country and 3 in the city, a city without niggas, weapons, and all the tornadoes. One of my houses has 108 years, is historical protected and a arquittect luxury, enjoy your aglomerate shit house builded wit 2 hammer and a dozen of planks.

Steel is not porous, so it won't get mold and shit.
Steel used in framing is galvanized, so it won't rust with water. Also, you can avoid OSB and and shit.

You can install it from the inside

Attached: DSC02078.jpg (628x480, 59K)

Learn something, americunts

Attached: descarga.jpg (255x198, 12K)

Steel and concrete are best materials.
Wood is for niggers
Brick is for retards.

>arquittect
Man I hope he didn't design all 5 houses as badly as you spell.

>Steel used in framing is galvanized, so it won't rust with water.
It's galvanised when it leaves the factory - maybe. Two questions. Is it galvanised after it is cut to length? And will the house frame be assembled by the usual minimum-wage building-site monkeys who wouldn't know what "protect the plating during assembly - don't scratch or damage it" even means.

Then there's fire
>This catastrophic collapse of a three-story, single-family residential structure (photo 1) is just one more example of the dangers lightweight construction poses for firefighters. Tactical time frames may need to be reevaluated when fighting fires in lightweight steel-framed buildings. This L-shaped home catastrophically collapsed without warning in an early-morning fire about 10 to 15 minutes after the fire extended into the second floor. The cause of this collapse was a complete failure of the structural lightweight cold-formed steel studs, joists, and trusses. As with most “new” construction methods, the fire service is behind the power curve until we have had a few actual fires and use them as case studies to evaluate the performance of building materials and methods.
>Lightweight construction has been a curse to the fire service, but this problem is amplified when the bearing structural members are made of lightweight cold-formed steel.

Attached: th_0606fe-thompson1[1].jpg (325x241, 13K)

>brick and steel
i want this so bad
imagine how resistant it must be against nuclear explosions

I'm angered and confused.

Ok bud. You probably share a wall with some other idiot or you rent out 5 shitholes that you inherited

>he thinks fire can melt steel beams

Why does this anger europeans

Are you too young to remember 9 11?

>Are you too young to remember 9 11?
No, he's a troll. And you swallowed his hook

Lol the only place a 100 year old house would be historically protected is the us you dumb fuck

If you prefabbed all your walls like this you could put up a house in a day.

Thats dope af

>fire
Aussies have no problem building steel houses that can withstand fire, because they don't use OSB for outside sheathing. They use steel or cement board for outside sheathing.
OSB is too close to steel. If it catches fire - it will compromise strength of entire house.
>scratches in galvanized coating
You don't have much moisture inside the wall, so it is not an issue. I have spare studs laying outside in the rain on ground, they have no rust on them.

>Lol the only place a 100 year old house would be historically protected is the us
This. My house was built in 1950 and it's nothing special.

I wish they made SIP panels but from galvanized steel.

10/10 bait

no, dipshit, the steel studs act as thermal transfers and eliminate any effects of insulation between them.

Googled "This catastrophic collapse of a three-story, single-family residential structure (photo 1)"
Americans are fucking retards.
They are U and C shaped beams. I don't think that 5-10 cm of 1-1,5 mm steel will conduct much heat.
If you live in really cold shithole, you can add another layer of beams and more rock wool

Attached: Screenshot_20190814_142457.png (989x395, 194K)

>" This angers the European and confuses American. " ;

..... what does : an unfinished building?
Lissenup fren - It's par for the course in Europe
Happens every time I've been booked into one of those European buildings by mommy & daddy
and arrived for our much anticipated summerfag holidays.

--
Pepito Summerfag Wizard
..... what an unfinished buidding?
It's par for the course in Europe
Happens every time I've been booked into one by mommy & daddy
and arrived for our much anticipated summerfag holiday.

--
Pepito Summerfag Wizard
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲
..... what an unfinished buidding?
It's par for the course in Europe
Happens every time I've been booked into one by mommy & daddy
and arrived for our much anticipated summerfag holiday.

--
Pepito Summerfag Wizard
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲ ▲󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲ ▲󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲ ▲

Take ur meds

And what country are you in fren?

Does it matter?
In one, where people are smart enough not to mix OSB and steel beams.

Its gotta suck to do shit like hang a tv when you dont have wood studs

>living in a literal faraday cage

It is even easier. You just take HDD magnet and search for stud. Use metal screw.
This is the downside. I have no 4G inside the house, but if I go outside, I have 4G full power.
I wonder if it will prevent 5G.

I have 100% seen steel studs and floor plates completely rusted through to the point of flaking apart like paper

You can buy a quality external antenna for 150$

>I don't think that 5-10 cm of 1-1,5 mm steel will conduct much heat.
Because you dont know anything about engineering.

I dont see why it matters if you do steel or wood. The interior of your wall shouldnt ever see weather. I just built a house with wood studs. Did it with 2×6s so that the walls could hold plenty of insulation

>prevent 5G
still around the same wavelength, do not pass your walls

True. I lived inside of a metal barn for a whle and had no reception. I bought a cheap repeater and I could stream hd video

Well, easy to fix.

>Metal sticks are like wood, except they are metal
you must be science

Attached: 25959805.jpg (1117x1600, 665K)

Yes goy, buy insurance! It is the right thing to do. The financial sector it truly your greatest ally.

>galvanized steel won't rust
Galvanizing lasts for about a decade before its gone. That's why they no longer use galvanized steel pipes, numbnuts.

Are your walls exposed to moisture all the time?
Check out your AC box. It has ordinary painted steel. It gets rust only after 10-20 years, and becomes rotten in 30+ years.

2k19
needing a house

My DICK is exposed to your mom’s MOIST holes 24/7.
She loves the central air in my frame house in a rapidly appreciating 95% white neighborhood.

Depending upon where you live you may not have much of a choice in how you build a house. If you do something that no one else is doing, it will cost alot more

Oh. Air ducts.
They are similar material.
Do they get rusted? Rarely.
Steel frame is real

Хyй