Medfags help please, I've staered coughing up blood over the last couple days...

Medfags help please, I've staered coughing up blood over the last couple days. I've just had a nast cold/flu and I'm still getting over it, I've got a rough sounding cough and coughing up a lot of bloody phlegm. I'm a smoker so starting to think it could be tongue cancer? I'm 21 and been smoking for 2-3 years, as of the last 6 months or so I would smoke one pack over 1-2 weeks. I'm just freaking the fuck out a little and want some advice or anything. I'll probably go see the doctors soon but I'm currently working over seas for a few months and it'll cost me an arm and a lap for appointments and shit

Attached: 02_doctor_Insider-Tips-to-Choosing-the-Best-Primary-Care-Doctor_519507367_Stokkete.jpg (2400x1600, 201K)

Ffs auto correct fucked me a few times times there.
Anyway for one I meant lungue cancer and started coughing.

If you are coughing up blood, see a doctor. Don't fucking post on 4 chan about it you dimwit. Cost may be an issue, but what's the cost of death of you treat it too late? I swear to God people are so stupid.

coughing up blood can be a million things, fuck sake go to the doctors. Smoking for 2 years = cancer? gtfo I've been smoking for 15 and nothing.

Should have switched to vaping, but no, you had to go with the masses like a lamb and think that vapers are annoying and that it’s just as bad for you (hint: it isn’t and may even be beneficial)

Lmao I vaped for a bout 3 months and tried to quit smoking, it was going well until my vape broke and didn't have time before I went overseas

Doctor's advice is to see a doctor. Also, wear a mask if you are coughing

this all varies from person to person user.

I've never had lung problems before only asthma when I was a kid but haven't had asthma for a few years now

If you've been coughing violently and over a prolonged period then you may have torn something in your throat, in any case go see a doctor

Probably not a lung cancer, and probably not a real hemoptysis. You're not coughing real blood but mucus with a little blood on it right ?

Nah theres a solid amount of blood

But the consistency changes. Sometimes theres barely any blood next to none then the next is completely just bloody mucus. Also it's very thick just like mucus and not runny

>gtfo I've been smoking for 15 and nothing that I'm aware of
>but who knows how many cells I have with mutated DNA
FTFY

Exactly what I was thinking lol everyone's different and react to things differently too

If you think there's a lot of blood you need to go to the emergency. But it's still probably not cancer. you're 21 and it's pretty unlikely (and you're not really smoking man). But it can be tuberculosis especially if you're living in some third world country and even if you have the vaccination.

It's probably not lung cancer as it is one of the most unnoticeable cancers with symptoms only appearing in the late stages, while smoking for 2-3 years increases your chances it's unlikely something severe developed. if you are invariably coughing liquid blood mixed with mucus, its probably more a part of the infection, especially if you have been traveling overseas.

That's a fair point, but I'm from Nz and I'm in Norway now.

And yeah I've had about 5 colds/flush this year so far but that could be linked to my wisdom teeth growing through. I still have them in and they're cause me a bit of grief at the moment, and I'm not paying to get them out over here, I'm going to wait until I'm home to get that done

Pics of the phlegm? 2 years is not a long time to be smoking cancer wise, but you should of course quit anyway.

Haven't got any sorry, last phlegm I coughed up a few mins ago was reasonably clear

Meh, if you went to me (working in primary care/ED i Norway) I would, based on the information in this thread and finding you in reasonably good shape, just ask you to wait 2 weeks. Might just be a few bursted blood vessels from all the coughing.

sounds like pearly papuales. They’re pretty common and nothing to worry about

Thanks! After hearing all these comments and putting the pieces together I think it could be just that or something similar, maybe a mild chest infection?
For a couple days whenever I coughed it hurt a lot in my chest, and that was just before I saw blood so maybe theres just tear or something inside

Wtf haha that's to do with ya genitals mate...