Sub Yea Forums

Sub Yea Forums,
I am 30 years old, and after a series of fail relationships with girls from all over the social spectrum, I have started dating an 18 year old. While legal, there are some...odd facts, about the whole thing. I will list them here:
>I am 30, she is 18
>Her mother is 39
>Her mother is a meth dealing drug addict with Hep C.
>I come from one of the most affluent areas of my state, while she and her family are from the poorest.
>He dad is a notorious transient drug addict.
>She has been sexually active since she was 5. But by choice since 12.
>She was dating on of my ex's cousins, lets call her Kim, when she was 15, and Kim told me not to talk to her at social gatherings, and when I asked why I got, "the glare".
>She has a good job (Visual Inspector) and so do I (Contract Welding)
>She does NOT have her diploma or GED.
>She broke up with her abusive boyfriend, and is now couch surfing.
>The sex is mindblowing.
I have some questions that maybe the wise minds here can help with.
Am I a predator, and am I just taking advantage of low hanging fruit? Should I run? Am I being retarded and lead on? I like her alot, and she expresses the same to me, I just dont want my heart broken again, and I really dont want to fuck her up any more than she is. Shes a great, sweet, girl with a ROCKIN' body. Feel free to comment,its the internet so my feelings wont be hurt.

Attached: 1565580681211.gif (200x147, 1.14M)

Show what she looks like yougfaggot

did you just post in the autism gf thread?

OP, I was 28 dating an 18 year old. You must realize that when you were that age, you did not have the maturity you do now, and neither does she, especially with this new generation of kids.
Also, she comes from a broken family and that's all she knows. Proceed with the utmost caution, I can already tell you're thinking with your dick and it's gonna get you in trouble. She's young and cute and that's going to make you fall for her. My advice is don't.

If you really like her you should give it a try. and ask yourself what comes first in your mind? your feelings for her? or taking advantage of her.

If she was 18 it would be fine.....but she’s not is she?

Attached: 4B34D619-DE1B-4454-8283-5B3043000447.jpg (1024x909, 61K)

nigger you are pretty much her prince charming if you say you are rich. try to get her out of poverty and help her out with studies. then marry. of course, only if you like her.

>Am I a predator
No, you're prey for her and her family
>am I just taking advantage of low hanging fruit?
No, you're an underachiever
>Should I run?
You should face the fact that you're so pampered that you're not aware of the unecessary risk you're putting yourself
> Am I being retarded and lead on?
That's a TL;DR way to put it
>she expresses the same to me
That kind of women are pathologic liars, even if you're 12 years her senior
> I just dont want my heart broken again, and I really dont want to fuck her up any more than she is
You cannot have both things in this case, it's impossible
>Shes a great, sweet, girl with a ROCKIN' body
Pics

Ok:) we both dont have facebook, so we use those cameras with film. Its gonna be a pic within a pic.

Attached: 20190814_100348.jpg (1614x2327, 1.53M)

>we use those cameras with film
Are you from Belarus, Ukraine or Russia?

In all honesty and in your heart you know it will not last. No matter the possibilities of it all, it just won’t. Accept that as fact. Don’t fool yourself—or her—thinking and acting like it could last. She’s couch surfing and you’re convenient and nice and she feels safe. This is why she fucks you.

Now with that understood, you must remember to not get too attached. When it ends (and it will) it might not be easy but if you prepare yourself for it now you’ll be better off.

I’m the mean time enjoy yourself. One day you’ll look back and smile at this relationship. Have no regrets.

Here is the pic of her I put in my welding mask. I am in it too...

Attached: 20190814_100615.jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

Thank you for the support gents.
Probably the realist outlook. I dont FEEL like shes using me. My instincts dont tell me that. She has not asked to stay with me, and when I offered, she said she wants her own place for a while, and shes saving up. That seems like a pretty responible and wise decision.
These are the only pics I got. She has the rest:(

See ,

Bump.

Attached: 1565409836185.jpg (500x667, 52K)

>Ok:) we both dont have facebook, so we use those cameras with film.
Wat? You can have a smartphone without using facebook, do you know that?

GET THE HELL TO A CLINIC RIGHT NOW

Yeah, but the pictures arent the same. You cant FEEL the memory. Having a physical picture just seems more intimate. And we do, but mostly on her phone, cuz her camera is fantastic. I will be back at some point with more pics. It may inspire some of you lads who are lonely but succesful and well-meaning to do the same. There are alot of younger girls out there who need help. You guys have helped me out alot, and I have been here since 04. Its time to return the favour.

Attached: 20190812_021244.jpg (800x1064, 245K)

A clinic for what? She doesnt have Hep C. I paid for a screening for both of us early on. I dont wear condoms, and she just wanted to be sure she was clean too.

Any nudes?

Not for you guys. Come on...I like this girl...

Hmm i dont know if she is worth the baggage my dude. The mental baggage will not make her a good life partner in the end

If we can nip the trauma in the butt early on with therapy and positive reinforcement, along with leaving her family behind (at least enough time for her to grow), she should be baggage free. She "is sick and tired of being poor and a low life." Her quote, not mine. So we are striving to better ourselves. I am a former servicemember too, so I encourage self-betterment anyways, but she is all about being the best. I think its attractive and builds confidence.

Out of all of us you will be the best judge if thats true or not. But im an optimist so i was say its possible as long as you can always be there for her. Good luck friend