Would you live in a society where it is required by law to race mix?

Would you live in a society where it is required by law to race mix?

Attached: thumbnail_24989.jpg (640x360, 30K)

nah. Black user here. Mixing the superior physical traits of my race with those of others would mess up everything. We can offset the intelligence gap through proper schooling and eugenics. It would be harder to breed in things such as greater fast twitch muscles etc.

Attached: F4ACE4BB-B722-4854-A17C-FA00ACE9B8A9.jpg (1080x1080, 1.05M)

>superior physical traits
you wish, nigger

Attached: 1558335392460.gif (212x235, 1.2M)

lol I have beat 6 niggers in fights and I beat a nigger in a race in the ghetto. niggers don't have shit on me

Attached: tumblr_o1s87p47271raazfco1_1280.jpg (960x1280, 251K)

Have you seen your wife on BLACKED.com yet?

I can cherry pick black scientist all day, does that mean we’re smarter than whites and Asians??

You white fuckers are really dumb as fuck sometimes. One of your best traits straight to the dumpster.

Attached: 71C4A922-9383-43C3-9789-39FA5A663CD1.jpg (1242x1413, 1.36M)

if i finally get a woman then yes why not.

>eugenics
That's basically what slavery was. Only the biggest and strongest were allowed to breed. When we do it to dogs it's normal but whenever I say humanity would benefit I'm the new Hitler.
t. a white race that's really hard to kill

>you can cherrypick black scientists all day
no you fucking can't. blacks haven't invented jack shit. meanwhile the NFL is dominated by Tom Brady and Rob Growkowski(the best athlete in the entire league)
whites have done far more in sports than blacks have ever done in science

that's a hoax made up by Jews to portray niggers as superior

Attached: black-guy-small-dick-5.jpg (650x900, 80K)

>you can cherrypick black scientists all day
i can name dozens of white athletes just off the top of my head. you'd be lucky if you could name 3 black scientists or inventors

Attached: thughunter862912.jpg (700x466, 94K)

I was never talking about dicks. That fatboi is better at working the fields that a white guy the same weight.

no he isn't you fucking cuck. fuck off with your cuck bullshit. i have beaten up 6 niggers. if you are weaker than niggers that's a personal issue. white men hold most world records in lifting

Attached: 1558953431226.webm (480x360, 704K)

Field work=/= beating the shit out of someone, but it does require strength. Go look at the world strongman results if you want your white pride stroked. I hope you consider Lithuanians white tho or you're gonna have a bad time.

I would not. That’s why I will never live in Sweden

So then why don’t white guys make up 70% of the NFL is black are only like 13% of the US Pop?

Why are all time great lists across mainstream sports lacking in whites?

I’ll admit you guys have the best QB due to your mental capabilities but when it comes to speed and strength we’ve got you beat.

I won’t even humour you by posting a list. Just google black scientists and or inventors

Attached: F948752E-E9EC-4F1D-A85D-9EBD5BAC1C75.jpg (907x605, 65K)

>NFL
Pro athletes don't represent much. There's albanians and kosovo albanians. Same genetics and ethnicity, but 100% of albanian fifa stars worth mentioning are from kosovo. It'll take too long to explain and just end up insulting athletes.

The swids are racist pricks.

i would

I already live in california

Everyone should stay in their own race. Or have u ever seen an Orc fucking an elf??

please get started on that cherry picking
spoiler: it won't take all day

Golf, tennis, weightlifting, long distance running, swimming, etc.
We have different physical skills, sure, but to say whites are inferior physically is just plain incorrect.
Also eugenics could "solve" any race's problems, but education would only work as an indicator. The IQ of a populace won't magically increase due to education.It would take a while to shift the mean intelligence, it takes less time to change the physical (due to obvious outward indicators, fewer genes that can fuck everything up, to name a few reasons).

All apologies, I thought this thread was about humans fucking niggers.

>you won't even humor me
cause you're incapable

because nig nogs are poor as fuck and too stupid to do real jobs so they invest everything into trying to become football players and a disproportionate amount of elite players are white

NHL and MLB are both majority white

in the 70s the NFL was integrated but still majority white. explain that. it's highly likely that white players are discriminated against

Only if it's black women and white men, white women and black men should be outlawed everywhere. Send the nigger men back to the jungles of Africa where they belong.

Did Jamal steal your girl?

Attached: 59a9d7b5c766f.jpg (440x440, 95K)

are you mad, nigger?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Did Timmy steal your girl?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-06-04-07-561.png (1280x720, 445K)

Have you fapped to a black king fucking your sister on blackedraw?

no I'm not a fucking faggot. have you fapped to the slave master raping your wife while you were getting welts whipped into your back, nigger?

Attached: tumblr_nv0fguxRzU1tlce4to1_500.gif (500x281, 521K)

No, cuckold videos are usually your thing.