m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's their contact info

Did they swallow?

>Autistic
>Xbox
Seems legit

do they succ better than normies ?

do you want sperg codependency, depression, anxiety and insecurity...user?

First autistic gf was a total sub, was up to anything and everything. She had no pain aversion so registered pain less than us normies. Her kink was to be punched, bitten, and slapped. Second gf felt more pain than usual so we couldn't do much, was anti-kink due to a history of sexual absuse.

Both gave decent bjs tbh

No such thing

>decent
weak and gae

trust me user, you can really notice the autism. Both were high functioning until they weren't

First was a selfish narcisist and oblivious cunt who had no empathy, whereas the second was just depressed and suicidal. The most negative force I've ever experienced in my life

>do you want sperg codependency, depression, anxiety and insecurity...user?
sure, post em

What's the best way to find them?

What's the best way to express your romantic intention, without causing them spaghetti about it?

online. They're useless at real life hooking up

also you don't have to worry about them, they'll let you know what they feel total honesty from the first date

Attached: fa9.jpg (466x438, 24K)

bumppp

I didn't really answer your question. If you want to make the first move, just be as blunt and direct about it as possible. The literal thing is not a meme. My second gf would freeze something in complete perplexity if I used exageration or something.

To give you an idea

didn't answer mine either

what is yours?

i'm not doxxing my exes on Yea Forums you mong. they're already batsane mental as it is

you said to ask you anything, so i did
live a little you soyboy

Attached: 1553961196085.jpg (512x498, 72K)

Imagine making a thread like this without pictures

seems like your autistic yourself lmao

get cuck'd pal

My autistic gf spends more time talking about Hatsune Miku than anything else in any given day.
It's starting to annoy me something serious because I fucking despise vocaloid

She also doesn't do much in the bedroom, nor does she clean up after herself at my house. She complains all the time about what everyone else is saying and doing, glued to her phone like a drug addict. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still with her. I could probably do better.

Tell her you're unsatisfied with the relationship and want to do more things than sit around on the phone and talk about weeb music. If that doesn't work, break up.

Were they into really weird stuff?
I dated a sperg for about a year who had a fetish for being fucked with barbie dolls. I thought it was weird but whatever. After about 6 months, she revealed she had a massive scat fetish too. Normally she just had me shit on her tits then wiped my butt with her face, which was gross but I managed it.
What finally did the relationship in for me was, after holding in a big shit, I went to do the usual thing and instead she asked me to do it on her face. When I got off her, I looked at her and her face was covered in it. She smiled this retarded smile with shit in her teeth and was chewing on some. I've never felt so disgusted with someone in my life. I broke up with her soon after and it took about 2 years for her to give up trying to get back with me.

I'm wary of spergs now for this reason.

will post nudes in about 12 min

We genuinely do get on well together when she's not on her phone, and we have been taking steps to try to reduce her usage.

The worst part though is when she accused me of not being loving enough because we weren't having sex for a month- Insisting I need to initiate more. But y'know what makes me think "now's not the time" more than anything?
Being super engaged with your phone.
If that's more important than anything else, I ain't in the mood to fuck.

>low test

my god do you even have a working penis?

Shes on tinder and bumble looking for actual men to fuck her not low test sex once every two months redditor faggot like yourself

I know the feeling user. Just tell her how you feel. The whole "Communication is key" thing isn't just a meme. Try to be as honest with her as possible.

Try and give her some incentives too though. Do you have anything that you don't mind doing that she really likes to do, or something that you two like doing together? Me and my wife play Diablo together, or watch shows, or whatever. We try to find something that we can both be at least marginally engaged in.

can you explain how you attract autistic women and furthermore, what is sexually attractive about autism?

where did you meet them online?

Holy shit the jelly

Stay mad virgins

Attached: 1559747207249.jpg (680x598, 56K)

one of two of ex

Attached: aut1.png (644x478, 467K)

Attached: aut2.png (454x812, 587K)

I know low test is your problem because i was having the same problem....and it was low test.

Attached: 60yp8b1v.jpg (1000x416, 70K)

bump

what were the most annoying things about dating autists

Wow I get it everyone misunderstood my post

It was one month, a long time ago and y'all are acting like you know what the problem is and as though it's happening right now.

they are jealous because you had sex so they are trying to make you feel bad about not having enough sex for a month

OP back

Many autists lack executive functioning; a literal incapability to do chores and look after themselves. I wouldn't recommend dating autism tbh

They have special interests that vary according to the person. My first gf was super into reading, the second in music then languages, also harry potter.

Your ex sounds mental, would avoid/10

Is she using her phone to stim? It could be a necessary evil if so. Taking her stim away could mean more meltdowns.

I attract them because I just want to fuck and get pulled into a relationship cause I end up liking them. in my experience autists aren't the type for just hooking up (breaks their routine, comfort zone, etc). Also many autists have real low self esteem cause they know they're different, so they're looking to leech onto something quick and forever.

I've been put off entirely by autism; never again

their special needs. Sounds harsh but they are way too demanding and if you can't adapt, they freak out. Also the constant misunderstanding and interpretation of your words and actions. Coupled with depression or a negative mind, they'll read into everything you do as a way to get to them, hurt them, etc.

That's why I'm very cautious about asking her to put it away.

She's getting better, I'd be willing to say. Definitely gotten through the worst of it.

do we have the same ex? my aspie ex was so into harry potter it's straight ruined any interest i had in it. agree on the phone thing too infact almost all of these exept the top one she was good on that.

not OP but have experiance with autist ex, she also had adhd and depression, she would use a combo of all 3 to try excuse her shitty attitude though we both knew she knew better. she was quick to judge but slow to accept responsibility

often times would say retarded fucking shit in social situations

in the case of my ex she was pretty fucking hot, Idk how I attracted her I think she just jumped into relationships more because of depression that the tism and at the time I hadnt really had a gf so I was keen and ignored early red flags lol, I still fucked her after I broke up with her that was pretty chill

I regret asking for pics tbh

I thought you meant the skinny hot gamer girl kind of autism

Fuck, if your descriptions are for real then every single weeb i've dated is autistic

How are you just realising that all weebs are autistic?

this isnt secret knowledge mate

they don't exist user

I am 30 and dating an 18 year old who comes from a broken home. Its pretty sweet.

Because there is no 8ball.
I'm rolling for an 8 If there it someone outh there who is worth my time and would be interested in me.

A five for some I cam tolerant and wpind be interested in me

A 7 for R as an option

A 3 for A

A 2 for forever alone

Was it Ee

Sorry a 3 for Ee

A 2 for Ea

Well I really fuck3d up didnt I.
Give m3 a 3 if I have a shot at making it with L

What a about just fucking L give me a 1

Attached: CFED587A-AE51-4EC7-8804-B4C114528FEA.jpg (630x565, 23K)

Give me a 7 if you know youre a cunt

My current gf dresses like the drawing in the pic. She always wears Jeans (or pants but never shorts) and some shirt with a logo or text on it and a black jacket to cover herself up. She has become more confident and has ditched the black jacket (maybe because its summer). She's skinny but her arms are kinda flabby. She has the softest skin ever and she has curly dark brown hair. She snorts when she laughs and she wears (uses?) a retainer. She says she has a lisp but I'm not too sure, when I first met her I had trouble understanding what she said. She likes to give me headpats and call me good boy and soft boy. [spoiler] she hits me if I misbehave and calls me bad boy (sorry if I did the spoiler wrong im a lurker) [/spoiler] She likes to draw and play RPGs, her favorite game is Dragon's Age. I doubt shes autistic and she doesn't browse Yea Forums. We also don't have sex. I don't think that's something she would like to do in the near future, I certainly wouldn't.

[spoiler] I want her to choke me with my tie as she kisses me and whispers cute things in my ear [/spoiler]

That last point is any woman user

My junior year of highschool I had a sophmore friend (i was a brainlet who took chem (and phys) junior year) who's favorite memes was hatsune miku and Eugina Clooney (skeleton girl). We would just laugh at fumb pictures on our phones during class. She wasn't actually autistic but her humor was. Then we did a group project where I met the weird girl of the class. She always wore shorts and knee high socks, they weren't cute socks they just had tacky patterns or images on them. She was obsessed with the Titanic. They were both pretty good people not actually autistic though just weird.

Attached: excuse me, what.gif (320x222, 1.16M)

face?

saved.
dream girl.

You’re a dumbass, scat fetish autist is total wife material.

I know I fucked up the spoiler. I think the website I got from was too meme or normie. It literally said to put your name and email in the fields

Attached: uwat.gif (498x280, 1.15M)

wow I hope you licked that anus clean while you had the chance

Attached: ifunny Shad.jpg (800x1132, 496K)

Quit shaming meeeeeee

:'(

Attached: ytlafaysar.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

are sperg gfs what people picture it to be? some insecure big-titted child-woman who makes you her world and while she may have no kink, lets you use her like a cock sleeve?

Niga please

Please my niga

yup

describes my ex to a t

I really want some damaged bit-titted autistic piece of ass as gf that will let me do almost anything to her and be toxically codependent to the point I can keep her on an emotional leash 24/7. just for a while, tho

I know right? Sounds like a dream.

OP what are the actual downsides to this?

Were they kinky or vanilla?

because the codependency means you can't catch a fucking break without being called all sorts. The crying, the moaning, the 'we can i see you again'...

codependency works both ways, it's not just something that they'll do to you and you embrace it, it weighs you down to rubs on you

also pic related

Attached: aut3.png (385x595, 245K)

VERY nice. exactly my kind of girl: blonde, chubby and big titted. the autism is just a bonus at this point, a very nice bonus

did she ever threaten to kill herself?

looking at this ya know I gotta ask - why would you break up with this charming creature?

not this one

second autistic gf was an absolute trainwreck though. Suicidal, would go non-verbal, screaming, shouting, punching herself...all triggered over the smallest of shit

pussy was sweet, tits were great. Sex was amazing. I could use her however I wanted

BUT

she was too much emotionally. I've got shit to do and a life beyond pussy my friends

did any of those tantrums end up with you shoving your dick up her ass?

I’m also a bit curious about what autistic girls are like in bed tbh

kinda

many ended as pic related

Attached: au4.png (465x265, 228K)

well... you've had 2 of those. where do I find a damaged child-woman to love/hate and have kinky sex as much as I physically can?

tinder bro

calling my tinder game weak is an understatement. I'm fairly good looking, but I've been told women want some witty description and shit

unless they're /fit/ avoid talking about topics that bunches you together with the rest of your competition

I'm fairly non-typical with my profession and background (at least in my area), so people find me interesting at the very least. I'm not hideious so that's a start

what do you start with? what's your opener?

I don't get matches at all. I suppose my pictures aren't helping either. I have 2 selfies I used as profile pics on facebook and that's it. I'm no fan of exposing my life on social media

then go outside and get some decent selfies taken. Go for a mix and good lighting

2 selfies ain't enough

get a picture with a dog if you can

I can confirm everything this man is saying. My current relationship with an autist is on the rocks because shes going through so many changes in her work that shes melting down constantly.

melting down how?

Oh my god... I think I married an autistic woman. I wasn't familiar with all this.

meltdown is an autistic trait which is based on no longer being able to cope with inputs/stress/the situation

different autists meltdown in diff ways. Some go non-verbal and retreat within themselves, others like my ex lash out on themselves or other people (the stereotype of autistic screeching is basically a meltdown)

AOL chat rooms

Not exactly I'm a female sperg and in I am a child woman and I do make my partner my world but I actually have extremely small tits and am extremely kinky like beyond most people last time I made a list I had 42 kinks in total, but then again I am extremely high functioning but still.

you know the rules

post them extremely small tits

I can also confirm this as well. When they go crazy... they go crazy.

Attached: 1563052105898.jpg (227x222, 8K)

She gets mad easily snaps at the smallest thig or just shuts down. We fought a bit this morning. Its all but over and hurt because I really do love her. But this going down in flames. God knows I adapted, the girl would randomly make bird noises and couldn't even take care of herself properly, in spite being a professional. It hurts, I don't know about the other user but you start to feel guilty because autist girls, they can never really know better.

Op here

I stayed with my second trainwreck ex gf purely out of guilt and to stop her from an heroing, which I honestly believed she would've

i know you love her user, but if you have kids, do you want to have an autisitc one?

one who could be worse than your gf? think about it man

omg that fat hairy ass

Attached: bitJonathan Gregory Brandis.jpg (550x309, 31K)

I know, I just worry. She is so naive and shes been able to dodge all sort of problems because I was there to keep from being used or hurt by other professionals. She just is so helpless. But you are right, being with an autist isn't worth is and I wont do this again.

Tell me if you experienced this, did you ever stop and wish you could express an idea without it requiring an hour long explanation. And how strange it is when you talk to another woman and shes understood you immediately. Thats some lonely shit. Knowing shes never gonna get it, that what you did yesterday doesn't matter today.

I know, it’s glorious

I did, but mine was also followed by another hour about why what I said wasn't actually meant to be offensive or harmful. We could only talk about her feelings, because that's all she was able to understand.

The lack of empathy means that she only understands what you're going through superficially, as if it were learned in a textbook.

My ex knew that the things she did to me hurt me, but either didn't care (unlikely) or just lacked the basic essentials to graps the consequences of her actions on other people beyond the theory of social interaction

I'm back in the dating pool and it's weird shit. On the one hand they're not as honest and keep things to themselves, but on the other, you can let your guard down a little and speak to them more easily

but yeah user, I know you love her, but please don't do what I did - sacrificed myself and own mental health in order to try to make hers less worse

her autism isn't going away, and you CAN stick by her, but deep down you know that you don't want this

>I stayed with my second trainwreck ex gf purely out of guilt and to stop her from an heroing, which I honestly believed she would've

I'm literally diamonds. Imagine guilt tripping HER into becoming a fuck toy just so you don't leave

If I were that way inclined I could've asked for anything from her to convince her that I would stay. Literally anything, even the stuff that triggers her

I didn't tho, I just wanted a way out that didn't involve her literally jumping off a bridge

she's too cowardly to do it anyway, but I don't like the risks

> ITT: things that never happened

Sorry my good sir but I cannot do that

I would do this for my boyfriend if he wantee, I would do anything. Most guys don't really deserve this though.. I'm worried I sucked him into an unhealthy relationship. We spend all our time together I honestly wish I could spend more time with him though. But I also wish we could work together or something, how do I fix this? I love him so much I would let him go if he would be happier. But in reality I wish I could just figure out something we could do together. I don't feel comfortable around anyone else really. Normal things I can do around him like eating or peeing I could never do comfortably around someone else. I'm barely comfortable when I'm alone. But I don't want him to suffer because of my anxiety. I have my bad days but I try to be more optimistic or let things go.I honestly couldn't see him spending this much time with a different girl ever though. He's super hot and girls want him but he thinks of them as super dumb animals or something. Which most are in 2019. But I don't want to be blind to my own flaws. yeah no one will read this

do him a favour and dump him til you are strong enough for a relationship and don't need the support of somebody else

work on yourself

if you're as bad as you might be suggesting, he probably doesn't want to leave you out of guilt and to no hurt you more/mess you up furthe/etc

harsh truth, but a relationship is about building something together, not using the materials from the other side to barely keep your own upright

I know. You're right. I don't. You're spot on with the fact these girls will never get it, that they will never understand our feelings. So many times i've made her upset by expressing that I feel bad because of something she did, shes tried to turn it around on me because she doesn't even like the idea that I felt something bad. Thats what fighting has been about, that shes hurting me more and more, her only ally. Its really over. Im glad this thread was here, It truly was random.

I will miss the honesty and bluntness, normal women can be way too deceptive. I hope you find a good one.

One question though user how did the breaks up happen and how did they turn out?

What you think it was a good idea to vaccinate your hands?

how do I spot the really autistic ones on tinder?

Did you figure this out after you learned sign language and your hands started signing autistic shrieking?
How do you sigh REEEEEEEEE?

they have weird interests, smile weird, wear weird things and seem to really like certain things. In other words look for weebs and other weeb like girls.

The local mental health places with partial hospitalization programs are good to get laid at. Thots galore, and the majority of the males are incels up into their sixties. Enjoy the crazy pussy.

Attached: meme8[1].jpg (580x430, 155K)

>I could probably do better
You can. No point to keep if she doesn't fuck or at least clean. Let a male feminist deal with that shit. You need a nigger of the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=VS78MX8Zmdk

Op here again

Best of luck bro. I'm sorry it's come to this, but you do have to look out for yourself. Seeing this thread is a sign and probably a wake up call.

Don’t go OP!

damn I never thought about it like that. are automata really that sociopathic? what’s a relationship like that even like if they can’t grasp basic empathy?

Heavily one-side. The neurotypical will see the relationship as overbearing and complicated, whereas the autist will assume that they are carrying all of the emotional burden of the relationship, or will see the constant challenging of things as abusive and/or cruel

It's a fundamental mismatch in dynamics

Both of my exes were incredibly selfish. Not maliciously, just because they were oblivious

Do you feel lonely and unloved? Are autists capable of love?

again... sadly I can confirm this.

Yes. Lonely when you just need aupport but they get mad because they don't understand or are overwelmed by your emotions. And unloved because you can pour your all but they still can't change even small things about themselves to make working together easier

No

Yes. Their love is not the complicated part in the equation. It's how they regulate and express it.

They love in their way. My autist likes buying me food because its what she thinks is a good sign of love.

Bored? The hottest lewds of traps and females here, comme have fun!

discord gg/4wrBtH8

So they like understand the concept of love and are able to mimic it for your sake or they actually love and are unable to express it? I would hope the latter but now I’m paranoid

The latter.

Autists have all the normal emotions like normal people, they just don't always know how to process them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

Were the experiences good, or do you regret the relationships?

How they rationalise things is janky as fuck too. Most girls are on the spectrum and all girls have personality disorders to some degree.

They express love like any other girl, through a series of squirely and complex formats. Also anxiety, everything is anxiety. So never expect to see them, all they want to do is hide in their rooms.

jesus christ that last part

EVERYTHING IS ANXIETY

yes, jesus christ

>this thread
im like this, its fucking awful
and im not even into weird shit
iv dropped out of society the day i learned i make people feel the same way
truely sorry anons

Attached: endme.jpg (495x605, 39K)

Anxiety and self esteem issues are a huge problem. It's so fucking hard to coax them from their comfort zones. But remember, try remember it's a big deal for them and is an actual issue. Try not to force too much out of them or to really expect anything other than janky communication and dropping out of dates.,

>femanons stop it, just stop it.

So come to our rooms to fuck us?

can you tell me more about the pain aversion thing? i am getting tested for autism, and i have an extremely high pain threshold and pain tolerance. could that have anything to do with it? i've never heard about it before

Yeah you have to go to them. Only if they aren't suffering anxiety and general girl autism related issues.

yeah bro, pain tolerance or aversion is a common trait among autists. I'm not an expert but look into it. I'm sure google will offer some help

Me too I'm starting to wonder but I don't think everything can be defined with labels. This could have an easy fix just no one knows it yet. I think it's better to think that than you have a disease. But some people swear by therapy as medication.

autistic gf's are hot and cute
wish i had one and i don't care how much of a negative person they are

Not OP but other autist love. There were some really great times. With a regular girl they aren't ever fully happy. The seeing pure joy in their eyes... its like nothing else. But the dark side is they experience full on anger without a filter. Theres nothing pssive aggressive. Theyll hit you if they think they can.

thanks! i did look on google just now but i'll search some more, i couldn't find much

and medication for what?? having high pain threshold+tolerance is amazing, i can stand a lot of things that people around me can't, it makes working anywhere easier. the only downside is that i also have borderline disorder and so i self-harm, and a lot of things aren't effective because it doesnt hurt enough

You din't have to. My sadly soon to be ex autist gf is a professional, she has other female autist professional coworkers. Really that your strength, you can function like a man, you just have to let go of the fear. Mind you I taught and helped everyday for years, but you can learn.

How is it like to have an autistic GF?
do you feel like you're babysitting them?

my autistic girlfriend is pretty okay, kinky and likes the pain. but god damn is she needy. we dont talk for a day for one reason or another and she is like im the worst person ever and gets super sad so fucking fast.

never have I ever been happier to be a virgin

okay. Until you clean after them. Until they don't shower for days. Until you have to ensure you watch what you say, what they say and make sure they don't trust people like a newborn puppy. Yup its all roses.

Like a caretaker ya. They can't take care of themselves. My autist got several infections from not bathing regularly and constantly working. Her body is covered in scars from stimming. And yet her intense focus makes her very successful, so long as she can ask me everyday what this person thought or felt.

does your autistic gf abuse you?

she should haha!

My wife is a skinny hot gamer girl. Well shes got tits, ass and hips but besides that shes a thin girl

Dont stop believing anons. Your perfect girl exists

definitely she should

fucking liar

Jesus christ dude get out

Nah, she tends to yell, but ive always maintained some civility in the relationship. If you aren't careful it can become abusive. Autist either like controlling everything or being fully controlled.

Extremes everything is extremes as they cannot conceptualize gray areas.

My wife but instead she loves to be choked and slapped and roughed up

OP here

good way to put it. Control is a huge facet of their life and stability; you're either controlled or being controlled.

How can you compromise with somebody who can't self-regulate?

Spoiler: you can't

Basically gets into any game I like which kinda sucks cuz I gotta pay for 2 when I buy dlcs and games, but no dude not a liar. Sorry.

Attached: Screenshot_20190814-105805_Gallery.jpg (1080x1350, 565K)

100% true. Its hard because everyday is a challenge to just have a good day.

Some oc here

Attached: IMG-20190401-WA0006.jpg (1600x1200, 99K)

I have an autistic guy I make a drive to fuck whenever I really need to get some relief. Total sub and likes to get wasted and let me pound his ass ass much as I want until morning.

Doesnt want to go anywhere or ask for anything in return. Just shows up to my hotel room, gives my massages, blows me, and let's me go raw over and over... fucking perfect.

Attached: 21f9e418661fb9146e703040ab8e8ba9.jpg (1597x1072, 146K)

>You din't have to.
its too late for me, iv been in isolation for 10 years

but good on you for dating one of us
>feelsgood

Attached: 0_yt7Mwvdb8e08xxhk[1].jpg (395x394, 33K)

iFunny>Reddit