What's everyone's least favorite dog breed?

What's everyone's least favorite dog breed?
For me it's pug. They're so fucking ugly and annoying.

Attached: Ugly faggot.jpg (637x421, 47K)

/thread

Chihuahua, fucking rats

Poodle is my least favorite

Any designer breed of dog that fits in your hand. Every time I see one I want to punt that shit.

Fuck you pugs, especially any mixed pugs and french bulldogs, also mixed, are awesome. I hate the more smaller toy dogs, like chihuahuas or Pomeranians.

Here's my ugly chihuahua pug mix (Chug), you both can suck my dick

Attached: Snapchat-1834958277.jpg (1332x2560, 555K)

any small dog that won't shut up
I call them yap dogs

Chihuahua really fucked up its genes. I feel sorry for it.

Sorry, that's incorrect

Attached: padre.jpg (640x640, 57K)

lol he's cute

I don't, he's actually a pretty chill dog, only gets yappy when around my mom. He has a deeper tone too so it's not ear piercing. He can definitely be an asshole though

Attached: Snapchat-1953665004.jpg (1234x2560, 273K)

He says thanks

Attached: Snapchat-287603853.jpg (1332x2560, 513K)

The day the pit bull goes extinct as a breed will be a day to remember. If you don't prefer Rotts or German Shepards you are fucking nigger tier.

Attached: 1455490111736.jpg (599x599, 64K)

looks like a bat

I feel like he stares at you throughout the night, but not a single thought, such as hunger or thirst goes through his head until you actually acknowledge his existence...

Lol that's a pretty cute dog

Pit bull

Pitbulls can barely breathe, can't have sex without aid, the baby skulls can't fit through the mother, so they have to cut them out

Dachshunds

These little shits are so fucking loud and mean but worst of all is they fucking trip you!

What the fuck were those German niggers thinking
>looks at dog
>yea, let’s make it longer and with unreasonably short legs

Attached: EDA46F45-4121-494F-B49E-E7A9DFE2FB62.jpg (460x290, 17K)

My go-to is usually frog, or goblin
I don't understand, are you saying I neglect him or saying he's creepy? Either way, he receives more love than you did your entire childhood
He's got that so-ugly-hes-cute thing going on foresure. He has an underbite too you can kinda tell from this pic

Attached: Snapchat-887542467.jpg (1234x2560, 400K)

Wieners are fucking stupid. I don't get how people like them. They are literally fucking malformed, along with several other breeds.

Wrong pic oop

Attached: Snapchat-1989033624.jpg (998x1920, 281K)

Post beast pls

Not that you neglect him, but the 8-10, or if you're weird, 6-7 hours of sleep, is neglect in his eyes. And he just sits in the corner of your room or at the doorway and stares at your bed that you lie in until you finally wake up to feed and give him love, eternally stares at your sleeping body...

He sleeps under my blanket with me lol, on a side note do you only sleep for 4 hours a day user? That's not good

I sleep about 8 hours, sometimes an hour or so more.