Rekt

Rekt

Attached: 1563952454009.webm (360x360, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5970895/Saudi-Arabian-mother-beat-tortured-six-month-old-twins-camera-money-arrested.html
youtu.be/s75UyMF_2d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1563953271887.webm (450x800, 1.64M)

Attached: 1565747656392.webm (320x524, 828K)

how are these rekt? fuck off

Kill yourself fucking faggot

Attached: schlachtung.webm (430x720, 1.63M)

Attached: 1555984424224.webm (640x360, 1.61M)

Attached: 1560541910134.webm (352x640, 1.97M)

Damnit... If you cut the stomach it taints the meat. Do it fucking right. Hang that shit so the blood can drain, gut it so the meat can cool, and then quarter it.

It's a fat one, so you'll be able to render the trimmings for fat too.

Attached: 1538811853174.webm (224x400, 1.96M)

Bump

eat your whey Mickey!

Attached: 1554242390097.webm (178x320, 1.91M)

Attached: epsteins_dog.webm (320x240, 1.37M)

lmao the dog joining in

The hell is the story?

Attached: 1565699724904_1.webm (640x360, 1.45M)

>doesn't contribute
>complais about the content

Attached: 1565567652507_1.webm (336x600, 1.73M)

Attached: 1565559336557_1.webm (854x480, 1.96M)

Asians are fucked

>The village rapist

a dog pedophile, a fucking dog pedophile

>lets look back and stare

Attached: 1565752206546_1.webm (640x640, 749K)

Context? Story?

did he die?

Attached: 1565445250562_2.webm (882x500, 1.35M)

ive seen this a bunch of times and I still cant tell if this is amazing or horrible parenting.

who's idea was it to shove a stick up his butt like that?

Attached: 1549955206003.webm (300x208, 1.78M)

Why would it be good parenting? Most people can get their kids to eat without doing that.

Cyclists, lol

Attached: 1558288666016.webm (450x360, 1.89M)

it's horrible. The kid just learned that violence is power. The kids going to be totally fucked up. It's negative reinforcement.

what it feels like to chew 5 gum

>Kid just learned the basic premise of the natural order
>This is bad

hey look, a couple of faggots

the car did nothing wrong. fuck these motards

someone filmed a gruesome murder.

this kills the cat

pet-o-phile

good thing you've discovered the basic premise of the natural order

i reckon you've got life all figured out huh

mexican cartel

the cat almost got out

fuck that guy, fuck that fucking guy

What are you a fucking caveman? I mean sure it's be great if he lived in a wolf pack in the wild. Or if his primary aspiration of life is to join a gang of niggers.

If he wants to join actually society though, that's not really a useful lesson.

Attached: summer.jpg (275x183, 10K)

say joy lane

story?

why the fuck

go back

Attached: 1538183665314.webm (224x400, 1.8M)

ever wonder why Mexicans are risking their lives to come to USA?

That's why. That happens everyday, in every town from Tijuana down to Meteti.

Wtf happened there?

some douche bag decided to kill some people and film it.

i already figured it out

the guy who shot the old black guy was a 30 black guy, the old black guy was fucking his 30 year old gf lol

USA and its not-a-guns problem.

MODS

Attached: edgyfast.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Bitch, the kid is going to learn violence is power the second he has to engage with his peers. It's better the kid learns it here in a controlled environment here and now.

People like you should not have children. Raising children is not about shielding them from the horrors of the world. It's about *preparing* them for the horrors of the world. This doesn't mean kids shouldn't have a childhood, but they also shouldn't be so insulated as if, "ThAtS sO bAd!1 ThE KiD lEaRnEd ViOlEncE!1one"

this one always gets me. why the fuck did he not at least try to turn the wheel?

>negros

>actually society
The rich and powerful make the rules.

I don't agree with his parenting style but it's a personal decision.
The problem with social media is types like you who think your opinion matters and the only right way of doing something is your own.

who tf does this to there own god damn children, whoever did this deserves life in jail, maybe even put him in a fucking chair

Attached: Screenshot (24).png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

>first biker smashes to giblets
>second biker does nothing and also smashes to giblets
2 for 1! Best webm I've seen in ages! God bikers are so fucking stupid.

HOLYY SHIIT!!!!! DELETE NOW, I'M CALLING CLOUDFLARE TO DELETE THIS TERRORIST SITE, PLEASE MODERATORS, HEEEELP!!!!!!

Looks like you skipped psyche 101.

Kids going to have anxiety about eating for the rest of his life. Probably every time he sees something disney related.

At best it will manifest into a food and disney based sexual fetish that no normal woman will tolerate, forcing him to seek sex workers to fulfill his twisted fantasies.

this makes me ill

this makes me question my whole life

When you couldn't afford the abortion

Literally all of science backs up positive reinforcement as a superior parenting style for psychologically healthy children.

The problem with your types is you're scientifically illiterate. You don't know how to read or research and you don't know what "peer reviewed" means or why it matters.

it's official. I think I'm a psychopath. I'm able to watch shit like this and barely feel anything. Advice?

>disney based sexual fetish

oh you mean like 75% of america?

Attached: edgyemo.jpg (650x488, 65K)

I'll bite. By showing the kid what's going to happen to him if he doesn't follow the rules and eats, the father is basically conditioning the child to be a passive little shit as his father demonstrated he is in control and insubordination is punished very harshly. The kid has 2 options now, either grow up to be a bully asserting dominance through violence like any other nigger or grow up to be a pussy to scare of taking risks fearing for what may happen. So either a nigger or a pussy, neither option is good.

Join the army.

if you dont feel anything it doesnt mean anything, its just a webm

if you saw it in person and felt nothing, well that would be different

People just ain't that weak, user. Maybe you are, but that's you.

>At best it will manifest into a food and disney based sexual fetish that no normal woman will tolerate, forcing him to seek sex workers to fulfill his twisted fantasies.
not doubting but how tf does that work

Attached: Screenshot (19).png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

>At best it will manifest into a food and disney based sexual fetish that no normal woman will tolerate, forcing him to seek sex workers to fulfill his twisted fantasies.

Attached: 10923915.jpg (364x400, 61K)

No, I mean like he sits into food while he pays a whore dressed as mickey to punch another whore until she cries and then force her to eat the sat in food.

Only then will he be able to both cum and digest his food to produce a solid bowel movement.

okay dope that makes me feel better

Attached: tCzWojl.jpg (720x960, 68K)

You have a misunderstanding of what positive and negative reinforcement are.
Both are used successfully.
Negative does not mean bad.
Go read your text again before you continue screeching and making more of a complete fool of yourself.

out of everything ive seen this was the worst.
its not bad because of the gore but because of how easily his legs just come off. within 30 seconds both of your legs could disappear and that just makes me feel weird for some reason.

Fuck off nigger

i like the way you think tbh

That's not how any of this works. People aren't so basic as to be input in and output out, let alone output into your false dichotomy,

Buzzfeed desu

dude, i kinda sympathize

and im white

Just imagine your average land whale furry. A bundle of mental health issues all presented in a greasy fur suit.

He'll get laughed at for carrying a Mickey Mouse doll around

if people were just input/output machines there would be no reason for thought or free will

Argentina, pedophile rapist

Savor your edginess

Why is he instructing his dinner not to go through the trash?

traumatic childhood experience forms the basis of most of our phobias. If it's a common phobia that we're forced to confront often enough the ego protects itself by sexualizing the fear to try and make it into something positive.

Fear is connected to our sexuality through our flight or fight mechanism. It's actually a fight, flight, or fuck mechanism.

This is why cuckolding is such a popular fetish. peoples greatest fear of being cheated on becomes sexualized as they obsess over it.

what i mean is that something that takes less than 10 seconds and something that the infant probably wont even remember somehow leads to him developing a fetish for it? i dunno just seems like an overeaction but i could be wrong idk

Attached: got capped.gif (400x242, 1.99M)

its most definitely true

i can tell just from your posts that you probably genuinely care about how others think about you, thats not a trait common to most sociopaths

Hey! I have blue eyes and a tongue... myst be a doppelganger.

No such thing as free will, all we do is to find comfort and what we find comfortable is heavily influenced by our formative years.

>This is why cuckolding is such a popular fetish. peoples greatest fear of being cheated on becomes sexualized as they obsess over it.
fuck me, i wondered why anyone saw that shit as a turn on but now it kinda makes sense

Attached: I See.jpg (234x215, 15K)

nerve gas

i think free will exists, because i can choose to move my body whenever i want

what about thought? thought exists doesnt it?

if people were just the same as computers or calculators there would never be any reason for abstract thought to exist

You're in such denial that you're externally projecting your denial onto generalized "people". oh god it would be so much fun to analyze you. The ones in total denial are always the most fucked up.

Attached: bitJonathan Gregory Brandis.jpg (550x309, 31K)

as terrifying as that would be in person, on cam it looks pretty fucking cool

>cuckolding is such a popular fetish

Attached: lul.png (220x249, 42K)

there's no way to prove you're actually moving your body where you want. if it's predetermined then your conscious illusion of a "decision" could also be predetermined.

you're probably hot post nudes lul

And that's what's should happend to fucking rapist and pedophiles no trial date, I guess I can under stand why the TRUMP SUPPORTERS dont want them in

the dipshit filming this was pissed his girl broke up with him...so as revenge he filmed himself killing thiis poor old guy who was just walking by. told her it was her fault.

why is it half you fucks dont know the difference between a snuff thread and a rekt thread.

this post was snuff...cause poor old dude who just went for some pasta sauce gets killed...

a rekt thread is like, dude gets out of a car and spin kicks a kangaroo, or some small kid has like 9 nigs on him and he curb stomps like 8 of them. or a little girl whacks her dad with a frying pan with the bacon still frying in it.

yall just like the darkest shit.

ah ha ha ha ha ha!!! good.

you should google "dionysion and apollonian"

Bruh...

i think its pretty clear that people control their own bodies

if someone walked up and punched you in the face, you would hold them responsible for their actions

Yeah pretty much every fetish makes sense that way. Humiliation, female domination, rape, etc...

I never said we're the same but it's obvious we work at an input and output basis. A computer has a defined function; we don't. You may argue reproduction is one and that all we do is for the sake or consequence of fucking. I for one like to think that we do things to keep ourselves comfortable and entertained, that our ultimate goal as pointless flesh machines is to keep ourselves from getting bored and finding meaning in the meaningless.

You should Google my dick.
Then tell me about your high IQ

you should look up the "chinese room argument"

its pretty easy to understand if you just look at it for a little bit, and it talks exactly about what we are talking about

This thread started off faggy but you turned it right around

to the fuck head that did this, if I ever fid someone like you, ill do something to you that makes the Mexican cartel seem like amateurs

russoeconomics dot altervista dot org/Nietzsche.pdf

i did and its just about conflicting personalities, what does that have to do with cucking?

Attached: scarman.jpg (451x569, 32K)

newfag edgelords
its always like this

Just a classic

Attached: Narutard.webm (268x480, 1.27M)

the cuck is obsessed with dionysus

nigger detected

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

no idea, but it seems like a pedo in argentina got fucked, its kinda crazy to see the girls are the most violent ones, the guys barely touched him

www.thesun.co.uk/news/9632818/teen-down-cliff-chasing-goats-australia/

What about you body's response is that voluntary? The adrenaline rush, the pain and perhaps even backing away or pushing forward in preparation for a physical confrontation. Those are not things you control, how can you claim free will If the only thing you think you control is the little voice in your head that has been influenced by a thousand different things in your life time.

Bump

Attached: 20_211711.jpg (1080x1254, 1.08M)

ya that pretty much sums me up

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 1.52.19 AM.png (1352x553, 1.44M)

What kind of knife is he using? Most be pretty good.

lol, you would still hold the man who punched you in the face accountable, as though he controlled his actions

anyone on earth would

Loved the Pan orgy in this book

Attached: bug.jpg (431x621, 52K)

I love it

Yes, we hold people accountable, again, us holding them accountable could be a predetermined program our brains are running.

fag

Beyond fucked up... fucking asians and their love of killing dogs.

>it's not a dog and he's not asian
odd, looks like a dog to me and i've seen asians be more humane

>coyotes are vermin
no, coyotes eat vermin

yeah but why would we hold them accountable if we didnt think there was any free will?

if we REALLY thought there was no free will, and that no one really controlled their own actions, then we would have no reason to hold them accountable

>confusing a moral fag for a white knight

Get off the internet. Just go.

Attached: meme.jpg (1080x793, 86K)

you sound like a huge pussy, nerd

Would a slave conditioned his entire life to simply "take the punch" hold the man accountable? Say a woman who is physically abuse by her partner often times they'll blame themselves and not their partner. All I'm saying is that we have less control than we think we do and our environment and education has a lot to say regarding how we end up as well as our basic instincts in how to response and adapt to situations to ensure our comfort.

You have COMPLETELY misunderstood the idea of Yea Forums. Yea Forums is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Yea Forums is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Yea Forums is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag.com. Yea Forums is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.
We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

i feel you man.

Attached: 0_wQZ7KwhBKZZP7b6a.jpg (1000x563, 94K)

yes i think a slave or any rational person would think "the person who just punched me in the mouth is responsible for that action"

If you ever want to hide your money from niggas, put it in books. niggas hate books. Books are like kyptonite to niggas.

-Chris Rock

Attached: usa.jpg (540x720, 81K)

Attached: boker.jpg (640x615, 55K)

this is now a whinge thread

It works with dogs so why shouldn't it work on little shitstains?

This is now officially a cringe thread

Attached: cringe.jpg (680x963, 207K)

Attached: gamers.jpg (680x478, 60K)

There are reactions that are learned take a person in a room for 18 years of his life throw him on the street and have someone punch him. His body has no idea what to do except reel in pain of being punched

eh, 4/10 maybe could have put some spice in there but overall a pretty bland copypasta

Did he died?

Attached: count_your_blessings.webm (224x400, 1.36M)

cringe bait?

Attached: veronica.jpg (800x420, 337K)

It's past your bedtime newfag

Attached: safty.jpg (1000x750, 67K)

>Flat chest
>Flat ass
>No curves
gtfo

then we shail all laugh when this kind of person is torn appart. im not here to stop the catharsis, just find my own in the suffering of those who hurt the undeserving.

John, accept it. its a fact. K•Pop isn't a music genre. its a cultural sinkhole. You're actively worsening society as a whole with your degeneracy. Idolizing and worshiping generic. auto tuned artists based on their identity instead of their musical talent harms the global music industry. Ever heard of an ugly Korean singer? I didn't think so. John. Your support of this industry propagates harmful beauty standards across impressionable youth worldwide which leads to poor mental health and eating disorders. Do you want that, John? Didn't think so. asshole.

called a spinner.
faggot

bruh2

Attached: bruh3.jpg (753x724, 58K)

I have read it and while interesting I think it's a bit flawed. For example our brain does not work on a fix set of rules we take input and adapt to our environment creating new rules with every experience, like shit let's use language as an example we learn through input of information. The room afirms that our understanding and that of a machine which simply acts according to it's programming is any different than ours, our output is a result of both say instinct and education. And perhaps the awareness of that on itself is free will.

lol

lost

totally flawed. As computers approach the complexity of human minds, artificial consciousness won't be far behind.

Our brains don't do anything that a computer isn't theoretically capable of.

you clearly have no idea how the human brain works, or how hardline certain events can become in a kids brain.

literally EVERYONE has childhood issues, because parents aren't perfect. but when you do that kind of shit, your exaggerating them EXTREMELY

There's six million ways to die, user.
Just don't go to mexico or any violent area.

yeah. i want to know what kind of knife that is. cuts through bone with ease.

Not gonna lie, that's was hot... Wonder what he do to get that kind of punishment, I'm guessing rapists, you don't get thing shove in you're asshole for stealing...

does that honestly surprise you?
they did gaddafi like that but with a knife
think about it its violating and hurting them

it will indefinitely be INGRAINED into that infants mind, something that kid will ALWAYS hold with him as a "survival instinct" at the VERY best your going to make him a beta cuck faggot because every objecting to anything is going to traumatize him

I would beat the shit out of that dog

coyotes breaking into a chicken coop, kills all 35 hens and only eat 1/2 of one chicken. Yeah.... Totally worth animal to keep around. You know what you are, you are like the people from Stockholm that want wolf in the forrests. They are equally fucking stupid, liberal of course, and cant understand basic logic.

Dogs are shit too, if you dont raise them proper. And you can teach coyotes to be the same way, I assume (ive seen it with foxes), but who the hell is going to do that with all the thousands of coyotes?

In short, you are a fucking moron. Also asians eat dogs, noone eats coyotes you shitbrain.

if you get horny from a pedophile getting splinters up his asshole I think you need to fix yo fuckin brain bitch

Attached: 1562842316910.webm (960x544, 1.62M)

LMAO shut the fuck up! First of all TL:DR, second of all, you fucking LOSER INCEL.

Who gives a SHIT about your faggy little idea about B. Fuck man, you people are pathetic as fuck!

Not just pedophile, interracial too, that was a kitty

2 less idiots on the road. Lets hope the car and all passengers were completely fine.

Serves these faggots right.

Attached: 1562842972037.webm (624x360, 299K)

Attached: 1565027475317.webm (482x434, 1.56M)

i didn't know we were in a nigger hate thread. Fuck that nigger (the shooter, not the poor old man just doing his thing)

That kid dead. Story? was he caught?

t.faggot

Completely random attack. Kid was in a coma.

>The aftermath

Attached: 1564992851684m.jpg (1024x726, 129K)

Attached: 1565403013977.webm (320x240, 240K)

You might be man. I actually don't really get freaked out by alot of the gore stuff, but the animal/child abuse gets me mad

Attached: 1565028768035.webm (854x480, 672K)

Holy shit mr. Psych

Have you ever heard of projection?

Didnt joker abuse Harley?
The joker was definitely a Chad.
Dont compare him to Eugenes and Melmans

story?

This type of training is so interesting to watch.

underrated

>being this new

this is so innocent and then becomes fucking hilarious. possibly my fav sfw webm

dude got away with it

Macho macho keyboard man

Attached: 1562477571800.webm (320x240, 1.94M)

Get a better knife, or sharpen the one you fucking have you absolute fucking beaner.

Attached: 1562842003231.webm (360x640, 1.35M)

How the fuck does he land on that ledge lol, if he survived, that's what saved him.

This man's never cut up a chicken before. You find the joint and cut in between, not try to cut through the fucking bone you donut. ITS FUCKING RAW!!!

Attached: 1564978950302.webm (500x350, 1.88M)

I would take that bastard to other bigger dogs in heat see how the tables turn, no just leads to rape so stoo saying no

>sfw
>shows her pussy

Attached: egg7C8v.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Indian men delicacy exotic

"I'll get so many likes if I record myself with my gopro! "

Say joy lane

Attached: 1562123009753.gif (320x281, 984K)

go with the flow

Why would the dog do this now after he just did that to the doll? Fucking retard. Dog is thinking, "Fuck that. I'm not next."

THE KARDASHIANS ALREADY DID IT

They deserved it

yeah, we all hate those people from Stockholm that want wolf in the forrests here on Yea Forums. we're always complaining about them.

He held onto that shit pretty good, imagine the amaount of work just to get that garbage smh

That's the point

They mackin out hard.

Its a black culture problem. 13% of the population over 50% of the crime

Maybe it was self defense

Of course the nigger bitch has to take a vid for worldstar!

>when you nut but she still succin

Attached: Screenshot_20190814-000422_Samsung Internet.jpg (439x509, 85K)

It's child abuse but I agree that it also makes me feel rather indifferent as well. The intention is to discipline the kids, but these ragelord parents or babysitters obviously take it too far.

If there was no intention and someone is sadistic by nature and loves to torture kids for fun. If there was a webm of that then I would get upset.

Im in me mums caar!!

The average Yea Forumsdophile

I get that but there's no need to carry the dog towards the trash can and scare / confuse it further.

im really surprised by your take because to me it seemed like they were being sadistic, torturing the kids for fun and recording it. It didnt seem like there was any intention of discipline

Came here to call you a
Faggot

is the fat guy on the donkey supposed to be Jesus? What's this called?

A fucking patriot

dumbass showing off a GDIT badge while filming it

Lets just pretend that this isnt typical black behavior

When my son was still crawling I gave him a clap on the bottom because he should get out of the bathroom. He tripped and fell on his face and his lip was bleeding a little.

I was DEVASTATED! I cried and was so sorry that I hurt him. HOW JUST HOW, can someone do this to a kid of that age??

Back to mom's basement for you...

Attached: 1542053608742.jpg (640x640, 88K)

gas leak at a gas station. Something about the density allowed it to flow on the ground like that.

Lay off the coke Dr. Freud

your newfag is showing

4 more months until superpower, you better watch your back

kid is alive and well today.

not sure if this is bait but how does someone this wholesome end up here?

More of this? Where did it happen?

Absolutely disgusting and appalling. There has got to be more than one way to do this!

This is one of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen in my whole life.

Water is heavy and doesn't compress, add the fact he was riding on a slick surface... You can the front wheel all you want. You're going down stream.

Deaf kid? Retarded? Suicidal? Did Darwin chuckle as his theory is once again proven correct?

>no sound

fuck off

Attached: rekt.webm (480x480, 1.77M)

Not everyone watching rekt and gore has to be a sociopath. It's mostly curiousity about anatomy, stupidity and the depths of human behaviours. But I can still not cope with people hurting kids and animals. I close those after a few seconds.

Fuck I'm going to become a cuck? I might as well an hero right now

this

Actually it wasn't sadism, just a cold-hearted biatch. The mother beat her twins and filmed it then sent the video to the dad's (who separated from her) grandfather threatening to abuse them further if dad didn't give her any financial support.

A friend of the grandfather then posted it online. She was arrested soon after. Dad got custody of the twins, so they're safe now.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5970895/Saudi-Arabian-mother-beat-tortured-six-month-old-twins-camera-money-arrested.html

Attached: images.jpg (289x174, 10K)

Thats one hot chink.

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-130122.png (2560x1440, 946K)

Attached: 1565755314292.webm (300x400, 1.15M)

Surprised he didn't just go full auto and dice that bitch up for being such a heartless monster.

Double dead. Cool

This is nigger parenting. Gotta respect their "culture". Fuck them.

that's literally just a borat joke repeated

so that got a bit unnecessary

Google said your dick doesn't exist

How's that stale pasta, nu-fagg?

GET IT IN THE FACKIN' BIIIINNNNNNNNN!

Thats why they shouldnt be allowed in. This bullshit is going to follow them into the country

Kek

this was in rio, not in mexico.. it was also drug cartel war tho

Hunter are genuinely inbred retards

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

poor gorilla...

Attached: 1515159945371.jpg (712x712, 43K)

not my proudest fap

trump supporter
even the dogs hate them

Who gives a fuck what some shitstain cousin fucker farmer thinks. Maybe if they weren't such complete retards they wouldn't let it happen to being with. I'd rather have coyotes than inbred hicks.

the sharpened one

Attached: 1543859626564.jpg (596x628, 44K)

this is a fucking child :D

youtu.be/s75UyMF_2d4 I:

Why are niggers such animals?

That's my fetish

>Pedophile getting rightfully punished
>OMG DRUMPF! UAAAGHHHA!

And this is why he'll get a second term just you wait.

>Everyone I don't agree with is an incel

Why the fuck do you even call him an incel in the first place when the context of the discussion doesn't even hint the possibility of him being one. Stop using words you clearly don't understand.

Why do these threads always degenerate into bull shit? I just wanna see rekt shit, not stupid arguments.

This

>not contributing
no one cares what you wanna see faggot

he's all like "Shit i left my oven on at home you kidding me" he doesn't look like he's in pain at all dude

His....

It just means you've been desensitized to online gore/violence, nothing about your psyche. These videos are like YouTube pranks to many of us at this point, the reaction they invoke is certainly hard to explain.

Attached: 1561518417036.webm (640x360, 1.57M)

Let me find the India sub human street shitting nigger who did this and torture it 24 hours a day for the rest of its life

to anyone curious, this is what a profesional cut is like. First he knows where to start the cut checking the bone structure and choosing a very, very easy place, the knee is one of the less protected areas of the body. Then, he cuts through the connective tissue, making the bones lose contact, and that area has a lot of conective tissue so it makes a clean cut unless you really want to carve the upper or lower bones. That's it, he knows how human anatomy is and uses that knowledge to do it. Most of the gore videos I've seen don't have a clue about any of this.
I'm a physician

He's in total shock. Many people have experienced numbness from pain in extreme situations. I'm thinking the moment he realized he lost both arms and can no longer fap is when he went into full dissociate shock mode.

what a genius

fucking retards like this deserve that shit

he doesn't know how to hit, doesn't hit nearly as good as he could
but damn, the choke is serious, this person has mental problems for sure
by the way, when you hit a baby regularly, the brain (usually connected to the skull) "jumps" out of it's place, and is floating inside the skull, not connected anymore, this causes a LOT of problems, specially when you start moving (imagine your brain jumping up and down while you jog), physicians know when a baby has been abused regularly when you see that floating brain in a resonance
I'm a physician

The first posts were more interesting than the same old gore videos posted a million times.

The first posts were also posted serveral times

>no trial
Good idea. No trial, no evidence. Just torture to death everybody accused of rape. I wonder why we don't do that anymore. It used to work perfectly 600 years ago.

Attached: 41ZFwlf8XkL.jpg (434x500, 31K)

this belongs into a ylyl and I lost to it

Urine is sterile

This. Everyone who lookslike pedo or is a creep should be beaten in public. Just for crime prevention. I mean some clearly looklike child diddlers so why not cut their dicks off.

And here we are in the USA pooring news stories about a dead pedo. Atleast we know where our priorities are.

The guy raped a girl from their village I believe she was underage too

>internet
>irl

2 totally different things. You can be desensitized via pictures/videos easily. Once you become desensitized irl, it's much different. Different things occur in the brain and you actually have to undergo psychotherapy to fix this.

>seeing a photo of a river
>seeing the river irl
2 different senses, both stimulate the mind, but have different sensations to the mind. Looking at a photo of the cake as seeing the cake and being able to smell it

Traumatic events stimulate the brain in a different way. Of course, if you were raised to see that as normal then it would be fine, but given that you are most likely from a developed country, the environment you grew up in says differently. So yes, you're more susceptible to view traumatic events as less of an abusive situation in the mind as compared to someone who doesn't view these videos and sees an event irl.

bitch i do this shit every day come at me fag ill rape your asshole fucking faggot.

man this website wasnt full of FUCKING FAGGOTS 10 years ago. you fucking cunts ruin everything you bitches you wont ever know how great this place was compared to this shit now. im off to another, WAY BETTER CHAN now, and ill never never mention it here so you gay shit niggers wont migrate there.

fuck you all

you cried you lil faggot huh? you and you bitch kid should be killed like the fags you are. how did a gay fag like you even get a girl? bitch ass

>tch, st-stupid breeder whose genitals work and they get laid by the opposite gender, reeee

Attached: 1561955035434.jpg (601x508, 31K)

The way they just stop running and stare back while holding each other made me kek

Yea Forums was never good. get fucked

Totally fucked up. Arrows aren’t cheap, hope he brought it back

lol dog getting his licks in

Right, but there was more pizza spam. You have to admit that.

Spinners are short , really short. That bitch is just unfortunate

Superpooper*

Lolllll

Jared Fogle was the cp spammer. notice how it all stopped right when he got v&?

Attached: WUhl17F.jpg (461x409, 45K)

THAT GIRL IS ON FIYAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

>It's negative reinforcement.
No, it's not. It's positive reinforement. Read up on what 'positive' and 'negative' actually means in terms of operant conditioning

They also do that taco i burrito-justice for murder

Attached: 1565428653517.webm (480x272, 858K)

It all makes sense now.

what was he holding? A taser? And props to that girl for making it.

Did daddy tell you that boys don't cry while he was barebacking you?