Ok anons pick

Ok anons pick.
Cinematic Universes only as like 10 of these guys get "literally stronger than god" powers at some point in their respective comics.

Attached: C954E250-BA11-46EA-90C6-DEAD7D5ED2E2.jpg (1014x1014, 168K)

Hulk & doctor strange, they have and will kick everyone else’s ass.

OP posts Disney's little bitches. I choose
>Captain Spaulding
Grow up. Psychopaths and serial killers pave the way of the future not comic book douchebags

Attached: TejaUddCgwgMw.gif (500x281, 914K)

Attached: ZyNRtON53HGww.gif (450x357, 829K)

Attached: xeTasI8jw2RYk.gif (450x253, 480K)

Why did you add superman? He literally trumps everybody else on that list.

Superman & Strange would kill literally everybody.

>Superman and flash,
>too fast and powerful to get through for anyone else on that list.

This

Thor would kill superman instantly

Honestly Dr Strange instantly wins everyone so it's basically strange + who you wanna hang with

Strange is magic. Superman literal only 2 weaknesses are kryptonite and magic.

Strange can just stop time, kill them both

ITT: "These"

Attached: CAWwHxUUMe8Ew.gif (500x281, 618K)

Wait I don't know if cinema Strange can do that without time stone.

OP here. No stones at all.

That being said Strange could just lure him into the mirror dimension.

Dr. Strange and Batman.

Strange can easily beat everyone else there and Batman would be the only one who could even concievalby find any weak point in him.

Wat

Superman is a natural first choice but he cannot protect you from either Batman or Iron Man because they can afford kryptonite. For this reason Superman cannot protect you, but either billionaire must be on your side. I'm not a comic need, but one can assume Batman has the green stuff on tap, so Batman is a protector. Batman could likewise devise a hulkbuster solution like Stark.
We can rule out low tier threats like Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Deadpool. I'd say Strange is the biggest threat so he must be chosen as a protector.

Batman and Strange protect me.

I’m good.

Superman is extremely vulnerable to magic. Thor is magic. All he'd have to do is get one hit with his MAGIC hammer and supes is done for

Ghost Rider and Dr Strange.

Thor and Dr.Strange easily. Thor as a God with physical abilities on par with Superman/Hulk and magical god powers backing him up along with the Sorcerer fin Supreme. The closest guy to being a threat is also weak against Magic

Strange because his power can trump pretty much everyone elses

Batman because the amount of plot armor the retarded story of Bruce Wayne has means he literally cannot fail

I made my decision and started reading commenty... this guy gets it.
Dr. Strange can beat everyone else here and/or buy Batman enough time to formulate a plan to beat everyone else.
Game over.

Lots of Batman fanboys that forget hes a regular guy that has problems with mentally ill manlets that leave clues to catch him and was nearly killed by a guy that couldn't be considered a mid tier metahuman

For comic nerds:
Which would you pick (and specifically which version) from the comic universes

I'd go Rune King Thor and either pre retcon "stronger than the living tribunal" or Black Priest Strange

Strange for protection
Deadpool for the mayhem

Pre-Crisis Silver age Superman would be utterly ludicrous in any match outside of all powerful beings like Lucifer 5th World Pre-Crisis Darksied or TOAA

Now what if Superman is able to carry the hammer, which believe he will, because unlike Thor he doesn't even kill. All magic is lost. Superman makes a lightning strike on Thor and takes his hammer.

While I do know quite a bit of D.C. I'm still mostly a Marvel fanboy. Is Pre-Crisis silver age Superman still weak to magic? Even if not I'm sure pre retcon Strange could handle him. He trumped the guy who literally just turns off infinity stones at a whim.

Thor and Superman

Dr. Strange might counter supes, but I think the flash would still get bh him. Hulk would get wrecked by either.

Batman for planning. Strange for the execution.

Obviously it’s his mind that’s valuable

The eye of agamoto and the cloak of levitation are dr. Strange's. They would be included.

Sure if he can get the hammer but that's unlikely and the hammer doesn't judge based on whether or not they kill it judges on wether or not they are "worthy" and honestly I don't think superman would be worthy.

I'm the mcu Thor isn't magic. That's advanced technology.

The hammer is enchanted. As is Stormbreaker.

This.

This thread is full of superman fanboys who believe he's literally invincible

Comic Superman pretty much is, compared to the others presented here.

>comic
First literally almost all of these reach that point at some point
Second it says in OP cinematic universe only

fpbp

probably the sherlock wizard guy and superman?