Just watched the Australian sand monkey going on a stabbing spree while the authorities were yelling and chasing him...

just watched the Australian sand monkey going on a stabbing spree while the authorities were yelling and chasing him with nothing. They chased him for a long time yelling "drop the noif!".

They literally chased him in to a more crowded area, all because no one carried a gun and everyone was too fucking scared to touch the guy.

When they finally got him to the ground one guy was ready to beat him while yelling I'll fucking kill you and the libfuck aussies are telling the guy to stop yelling at the soy boy sand monkey.

So basically all you need is a knife and and be ok sprinter if you want to take over Australia.

Attached: soy-sand-monkey.jpg (2560x1440, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWjVFKooFXQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_business_district
youtube.com/watch?v=UA6C_0ERHww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh I forgot. B loves stabby soy allah balls sucking sandmonkeys.

CBD Stabbing?

he yells alahu akbar in the vid

What does CBD stand for?

Here's the vid.
Pussy fag aus libtard media cut out him saying Alahu Akbar.
youtube.com/watch?v=pWjVFKooFXQ

Where is the video? Link that shit.

Still better than your shitty gun country. hurdur 2nd amendment. Idiots.

central business district
Google duh

Post link, I need a laugh.

Attached: 1560109236917.jpg (745x767, 111K)

Lol ok, your country has no sense of self defense or enough respect for itself to do anything

Thanks.

Attached: 1511399642099m.jpg (593x1024, 90K)

Lol yea ok

any extremists are almost inherently violent. extremists wish to impose their views on others, even to the point of violence.

time to make more

Do you need to be reminded that USA is the laughing stock of the rest of the modern world? Kys, because its never been easier where you're from.

They say there will be an investigation. But really we all know the truth.

Let in more guys! they will be nice to us eventually, just keep showing them love!

Yeah the rest of the world laughs at the USA while desperately trying to be like the USA

The fuck does US have to do with the OP?

I can't believe their useless faggot police don't have guns.

Attached: sandnigger willie.jpg (640x965, 95K)

Every islamist I've ever known. Majority anyway. The rare breed would be the ones murdered in their own country. think its like 23 or something.

who needs guns when you have bike seat looking weapons.

(right)
OP here. I'm not American.

USA has the biggest ego complex. USA citizens are even more stupid than their own leadership. Your comment just proves it more you degenerate.

why no tasers??

terrorist sympathiser

The USA invented English, Democracy, Freedom, Imperial system and Science. What has your shitty country invented?

Said the 3rd world citizen

you know what would have stopped him. A good guy with a gun. Guaranteed.

0/10 terrible bait

Maybe so but El Paso, Texas is open carry and armed civilians didn't do shit when that guy shot up the place.

Nice try OP

Attached: dan the man.jpg (1500x1851, 829K)

On the last panel, bottom left, is that his massive erection from being choked out by a white woman?

>3rd world citizen
>Doesn't realize that the USA is almost complete in turning into a 3rd world country.

Attached: 202fd.png (438x420, 138K)

Hahaha
Yeah, so many armed people die daily in mass shootings..

The USA is going to fall from being the only super power to a third world county with no intermediary steps?

America is 61st in the worlds mass public shooting murder rate.

Stated by New York Post

No one had a gun. Everyone was too liberal.

Thanks user.

None of them are cops you retard, it's a paramedic, a fire fighter and a bunch of civilians.

Poor excuse. There was a nigger who saved a bunch of kids, he was carrying, didn't do shit when it came to stopping the shooter.

Also Texas used to hae the "Don't Mess With Texas" and last free state memes but now they're legally Israels bitch AND pussies who can't deal with one autist with a rifle. Even though they open carry. Meanwhile alcoholics in Sydney pinned down a crazy mudslime with a chair and milk crate.

>Subdued within minutes by a latte hipster, a fat volunteer firie and a middle aged banker
>Meanwhile Americans never fight back and let active shooters pop off for hours in even the most gun-happy states
Nah mate you're the pussies.

We're probably not going to turn into a Soviet communist state, so yeah.

this

not to mention thats the second time an Aussie civilian took on a raghead. Last November there was trolley man

Shouldn't you be taking Mohammad's
dick up your ass right about now?

Gotta bump the thread but also felt the need to say that even though I'm neither of those anons, that was a terribly weak reply.

Aussie police aren't competent enough to be trusted with guns. If your cops can't handle weapons it's probably best to take them away from the commoner since the obvious obviously.

Don't push your luck the Nazi's respected the ANZAC's for a reason. Also SAS over US special forces any day.

I'm glad of that actually. Can you imagine all those proud Texans shooting things up? It would have been a total shit show, how do you seek Justice for a victim that was killed by someone completely uninvolved other than shopping at Walmart that day strapped and started "trying to help"?

>I can't believe their useless faggot police don't have guns.
They do, they carry Glock 22's.

I'm not. I thought Texans were tough but they've proven they're all talk and bend over for Israel. As well as being Califags

their country invented incest and bad genes

Attached: 1556296824858.png (491x320, 32K)

>Texas is open carry
No it's not. They changed the law not too long ago. You can technically carry open or concealed, but you need a permit to carry at all. This permit is all-encompassing: it's a "carry" permit. If you've got it, you can carry open or concealed, but if you DON'T have it, you can't carry at all.

\tmcec.com/files/3014/6592/8646/00_-_Houston_BINDER_Guns_and_Texas.pdf

I live in NC which is a "true" open carry state. Meaning you can carry a handgun openly with no permit or license requirement at all. The only thing you need a permit for is to PURCHASE a firearm. If however you wish to carry concealed, you need a CCP, at which point, much like Texas, you have the option of carrying concealed or open at your discretion.

So in a technical sense, no, Texas is not a "true" open carry state because you need a license to do it.

I think unless someone armed caught him initially in the parking lot where he started, anyone who may have been armed just realized pursuing him armed would only make shit worse. Or no one was carrying? Or maybe Texas is just a bunch of pussies? I dont have answers

The question we should be asking ourselves is, where the fuck was Paul Hogan?

All he's got to do is saunter up to this bawbag and say "Ya call that a noife? This 'ere's a noife!"

Crisis averted.

Attached: noife.jpg (311x270, 16K)

Ain't gonna lie I thought all open or concealed carry needed a permit regardless. This just makes it worse for Texans tbh. Now we need a shooter in NC to see if true open carry works

The response to this guy running around with a "KNOIFE" is absolutely cringeworthy

>Now we need a shooter in NC to see if true open carry works

the most honest lefty post ever

Think it's the latter tbh. All talk. Naturally as you can imagine I'm not American but I do visit and I like America. However with Texas there is a big meme around it like I say
>Don't Mess with Texas
>Last Free State
>Muh Alamo
>Won't happen in Texas

Then you got one sperg with a rifle and they buckled like sheep. Granted it must be scary, no denying that but if you're gonna talk the talk you gotta back it up

centre right nice try. It's cause you know it won't do shit :)

I'd rather people not die to prove anything to you fucking psychopath

mfw this was the first successful mass shooting in texas in a while despite a lot of attempts at them. look at dallas court shooter in june for example

I mean thats an option but then you get the same attitdue that came from Texas.

Attached: received_666968733771284.jpg (1438x960, 112K)

Agreed. But I kinda see the hesitancy. Say one unholstered their whatever and chased this guy inside. More shots fired means more potential victims. Also once law enforcement arrives, how does one differentiate themselves as trying to help vs the shooters accomplice?

I think it would have taken someone armed in the parking lot who watched him walking up who also had the mindset to understand instantly what was about to happen.

federal officers. Not average joe carrying. Also c'mon you had to google that for an argument

the game is rigged you ignorant fuck. There could 30 mass shooters stopped by CHL holders in as many days for years straight but that shit isn't going in the news. The people trying to get more pointless laws added only need to play a waiting game while everyone else fights to defend themselves.

The religion they are "extreme" abuot makes a big difference. Find me an epidemic of extremist Buddhists, Hindus, or Jains terrorizing the shit out of people and you may have a point.

This may shock you: I'm the guy he was referring to (the one clarifying Texas' open carry status) and I identify as a lefty.

That said, I have a CCP but I tend to carry open. I see it as beneficial for two reasons:
>it's a visible deterrent to anyone who might otherwise be considering doing something hinky
>it's two less steps if I have to pull my firearm in a life-or-death situation ("move shirt out of way/hold shirt out of way/grab pistol grip" as opposed to "grab pistol grip")

>Now we need a shooter in NC to see if true open carry works

I'm a former Armyfag, & as I said I have a CCP, which I'm familiar with and comfortable around firearms. I've also deployed to Iraq w/ the 82nd Airborne.

All that said, I wouldn't wish this on anyone, and I hope like hell it never happens to me. But I carry for PRECISELY this reason. I'd like to think, with my training (both civilian and military) and experience, if I ever WERE in a situation like that, I'd be able to save lives & make a fucking difference. I wouldn't want the fame that would come with it, and I would refuse all interview requests by Fox on principle, but in a situation like that, if I could make a difference & save lives, that would make it all worthwhile.

I carry to movie theaters btw (I don't patronize theaters that have "no firearms" signs, and before I leave, I let the manager know that I'm not going inside and why), and when I heard about the Aurora, Colorado shooting, not gonna lie, the first thought I had was "jeez, I kinda wish I had been there. Maybe I could have helped & saved someone's life." If only, y'know?

BTW, if you ever want to know anything about any state's laws regarding handguns, go to handgunlaw.us Best resource on the internet.

it was 3 bongs on holiday that took him down

Took only 30 seconds for the Dayton shooter to kill 9 people before he was shot by police. The WalMart shooter was in El Paso Texas - one of the biggest open carry areas in the country.

Tell me again how morer guns is the answer.

Also consider this: When an armed citizen does step in and stop the shooter, the body count is often too low to be considered a mass shooting, because the maniac wasn't allowed to keep killing.

Remember: Police have no duty to protect you. You must protect yourself. All the police are required to do is file a report and initiate an investigation.

>it's a visible deterrent to anyone who might otherwise be considering doing something hinky
Cool. When I show up to randomly shoot up a crowd, I can target you first.

Wrong it would make the alternative media. It would be on social media, youtube, here. Even for troll posts people would specifically make the point "why wasn't this on the news" nice try BASTARDFACECUNT!

keep trying though

I mean I agree that average joes running after a crazy guy with a gun could very well end in a Wild West style shootout but at the same time I'm here throwing my shit barebones argument at OP's shit argument while moving goalposts to suit me so idk man

there praising Australia's gun laws in the comments saying "Thank god we have Gun Control in Australia. Could of been so much worse" what fucking retards

Hey just to say I'm the guy who you're replying to and I replied to this comment but this user here he makes a much better point

"more guns is the answer" is a cop out. The only thing most people have been saying as a counter is that the law doesn't need to be changed to reflect feels.

i own many firearms and i'm not anti gun. I'm arguing against further laws that limit their employ in defense.

>once law enforcement arrives, how does one differentiate themselves as trying to help vs the shooters accomplice?

Armyfag here. This is actually a very simple procedure covered in the CCP classes.

During an incident where you unholstered your weapon &/or felt threatened enough to use deadly force, upon the arrival of law enforcement, lock & clear your weapon, place it on the ground, raise your hands, identify yourself as a CCP holder to law enforcement and follow ALL of their commands.

In this kind of a situation, you are GOING to have to go to court to explain & justify whatever you happened to have done during the incident. Being a licensed holder responsibly using deadly force in a situation that warranted it, disarming yourself upon the presence of police and following all commands henceforth will absolutely go a long way to your being exonerated by the court.

Not to mention becoming a darling of the right. Not exactly something I'm clamoring for (I have no desire to be the right's version of David Hogg), but take the good with the bad. If you're a good guy trying to take down a bad guy, provided you make every attempt to follow the law during the entire exchange, at the very least yo,u will be rewarded with your freedom. Anything else would be just gravy.

Or diarrhea, in the case of Fox News calling you a hero.

Sir! You imply that I have forgotten the face of my father?!?!

Roland became a blur as he slapped leather and fanned his revolver, emptying the cylinders, then reloading and going again. As he had so many times before.....

>what fucking retards
>there praising

That's fine. Knock yourself out. But you better hit me with a single headshot, because if you don't, I'm doing everything I can to drop your ass. And I use Speer Gold Dot hollow points. What's that mean to you? Simple
>entrance wound the size of a pencil
>exit wound the size of a frozen pot pie

Understood. It's just more intricate than average Joe jumping in.

>I mean I agree that average joes running after a crazy guy with a gun could very well end in a Wild West style shootout but at the same time I'm here throwing my shit barebones argument at OP's shit argument while moving goalposts to suit me so idk man

one of the things you get taught about your concealed carry license in most places is that the weapon you carry is primarily for your own defense. That isn't to say youre told you can't use it for protection of others but in order to avoid adding to the confusion youre warned to get as much info about whats actually going on as possible.

>average joes running after a crazy guy with a gun
...would result in a number of casualties among bystanders.
Most pistol owners couldn't hit a phone box from the inside.
Trying to shoot a fleeing person while you're running is not easy.

what a fuckin bitch

>So basically all you need is a knife and and be ok sprinter if you want to take over Australia.
or be a fuck ton of emus

I strongly dislike you
How could you have been in the army and still believe in anything the left has to offer? They want communism, they want higher taxes, they like welfare, they want to take away guns.
How can you agree to any of these things? Have you no brain in that head of yours?

>Trying to shoot a fleeing person while you're running is not easy.

if they are fleeing away from others then you probably shouldn't be firing on them

Cock and ball destruction

That's enough to make average Joe hesitate, and even a slight hesitation as you well know is enough to lose opportunity. I personally do not have the experience or tbh the balls to "help". I can apply direct pressure like a mother fucker though

ive been in the muhreens for 16 years and can tell you theres all kinds in the military. I had a cwo once that told me nobody should be able to own a gun.

thats life

>Not to mention becoming a darling of the right. Not exactly something I'm clamoring for (I have no desire to be the right's version of David Hogg), but take the good with the bad. If you're a good guy trying to take down a bad guy, provided you make every attempt to follow the law during the entire exchange, at the very least yo,u will be rewarded with your freedom. Anything else would be just gravy.

i hope you never have to go through it but in case it ever does i pray the people you think are on your side take a lighter cane to your back.

you may not want it but you'll likely have to depend on the people you hate to help you with legal fees

its that fake ass shit that weed dispensary's are trying to sell.

He was tripping balls on cbd oil

The Aussie cops were too chicken shit to deal with a knife lmao

>How could you have been in the army and still believe in anything the left has to offer?
It's simple: I possess critical thinking skills. Here's how I look at issues:
>I look at it from the perspective of "what aspect of this affords the greatest amount of personal liberty?"
>I then look at it from the perspective of "what aspect of this best serves the common good"
>then I see where those two intersect
Full disclosure: I tend to skew towards personal liberty in these situations.
>They want communism
Remember when I said I posses critical thinking skills? Perhaps you should develop your own version of that. You're talking out of your ass. What you're saying is almost verbatin the same shit Fox & Breitbart are telling you. They're wrong for saying it & you're just as wrong for parroting it back.

It's the modern equivalent of the chain emails from 15yrs ago saying "such-and-such said __, forward to your friends, let's not let them get away with it" without doing your due diligence & first finding out if the claim in the email is true. In my experience, 98% of the claims like that are false, and the other 2% are out of context. Whenever I get one of those, I research the FACTS, then send back a summary of those facts to the person that sent me the chain email along with a request that they too start looking into these stupid claims rather than clogging up everyone's inboxes with unsubstantiated bullshit.
>they want higher taxes, they like welfare, they want to take away guns
More right-wing propaganda. I could address all of these individually like I did the first thing, but I doubt you'd be smart enough to digest the facts since you cleave to your "truths" so dearly. Plus you'd just tell me I'm wrong so it'd be a colossal waste of time
>Have you no brain in that head of yours?
LMAO! Oh, the irony.

I believe I've already addressed that, both directly and indirectly. But of course
>you imply I disagree with you
>disagreeing with you = not having a brain

Kek

Attached: 1565699204680.jpg (453x500, 23K)

HAHAA enjoy achmed raping your women while your jerk off and cry

so how do we stop these baby killing assault knoifs? Should they blunt the tips like they do in the UK? what about not being able to buy them unless you go through a universal background check.

when will we learn that crocadile dundee was a racist misogynistic homophobe that convinced kids that knoifes were "cool"? get a loif australia bin that knoif. why does anyone need a METAL knife over 2 centimeters anyway.

>What you're saying is almost verbatin the same shit Fox & Breitbart are telling you
>claims to have critical thinking skill
>relies on saying shit like nuh uh u fox watcher!

You bunch of roody-poos do realise there were normal civilians in the video that apprehended him right? There no police on scene until after he is restrained

You can be powerful and a shit hole. Look at China and Russia.

Holy shit, how many people did he end up killing?

>That's enough to make average Joe hesitate, and even a slight hesitation as you well know is enough to lose opportunity.
No problem there, and I couldn't agree more, especially with your last point.

However, this is where that training I mentioned earlier comes into play. It doesn't take me as long as it would the average person to process a situation & take appropriate action. This is life or death we're talking about, after all. Being able to identify a hostile situation, take stock of the scene, identify potential threats & move to engage/neutralize said threat/s? That shit gets hammered into our heads so it's almost instinct.
>I personally do not have the experience or tbh the balls to "help".
That takes a hell of a lot of guts to admit, whether in person or on the internet (where everyone's a fuckin' tough guy). I respect that, thank you. Brutal honesty like that is something we as a country could use a lot more of. Bravo.
>I can apply direct pressure like a mother fucker though
Airborne. If a situation like this arises, look at it this way: I've got your back and I'd like to think you'll have mine. *raises beer*

Ahhh our cops carry guns..
Where do you get the idea that our media is leftist? All the media companies in Australia are owned by billionaires retard. Even the ABC and SBS are liberal party cucks.

Nah, I got a few lawyer buddies. I'll be alright.

Attached: Arguing with idiots.jpg (868x631, 81K)

Cunt Balls and Dick.

>I got a few lawyer buddies.

wow holy shit these famous last words

Sure took police a shit long time to respond.
It was the business district. They should have police there in minutes or seconds.

Fuck, my business district has police everywhere. Not to mention security with tasers.

fuckwad, all Oz cops carry guns

Too bad too, twenty fat retards spraying boolets all over the crowded steers would have helped.

a girl and someone else.
Stabbed a bunch of others.

it would have uncrowded them real quick

except for every good guy with a gun stopping anyone a couple of 100 kids blow their heads off with daddies lil dick replacement

0/10

Hurting a libs feeling is like eating cereal. It's simple, enjoyable and I want another bowl right after.

exactly

Sorry meant to say. good guys and girls with guns.

Lot more terrorism in the US than Australia ya numpty cunt

more terrorism in uk than US

so strange, ive seen videos of cops from around the world tackle people with bigger knives than that, this guy had half the city running after him... what a cuck land

Attached: 2eeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (960x960, 64K)

which is wierd considering australia is so massive compared to how small the US is. I think australia has what 3000x the population and land mass?

Well that's nothing to worry about then, what's all this talk about armed knifers taking Australia over then? America is just fine, and we have our youth randomly shooting people up. Enjoy your happy country while the US rots further down the charts.

Correct but I don't live there? Even more terrorism In Afghanistan...

Even in proportion to population but you're probably too retarded to do the math

Aren't we lucky we don't have to live in a police state?
Aren't we lucky this mad fucker couldn't get his hands on a gun when he went postal?
Aren't we lucky we are not NRA cucked amerifags who believe in 'mah freedums'

Now think if sandmonkey had a gun wouldnt need to run

oh man i got insulted on the internet. How will i ever recover

Armyfag here.
So who's really to blame here? Is it the kids? Is it Daddy? Or is it the gun?

My vote is the first two. Much like a hammer or a plane saw, a gun is just a tool. It won't do anything on its own. It requires a human interacting with it, controlling it, in order to do anything.

Don't blame the gun, blame the humans. The gun is innocent. We don't ban Ferraris when someone wipes out on the interstate & takes out a couple changing their tire on the side of the road, do we?

To further the narrative, courts have consistently held up rulings that when a kid who loves heavy metal commits suicide, the artist who made the recording and their record label are not culpable (I love heavy metal btw). So if Judas Priest, Ozzy, Slayer, Marilyn Manson & AC/DC weren't liable for any deaths caused at their concerts or by homicides & suicides committed by fans of their music, why should we then ban guns because little Johnny got into his dad's locked office drawer knowing he wasn't allowed in there, took out his dad's .38 & pumped a round into his gut?

Democratic Socialists of America ringing any bells?
They want to expand welfare. I think all social welfare programs need to be eliminated.
Anything that expands government power is universally bad. We need to roll it all back.
All gun control is bad. We need to get rid of it.
No, I don't get all my info from Breitbart and Fox. I don't watch TV. I'm telling you the truth.
My family left Cuba because of communism. We don't want it, nor anything even remotely like it, in the greatest country on Earth. You're a fool of you believe the Dems aren't pushing for it.
Medicare for All is just a step towards it

explain.. the stats for 'good guys with guns' doing anything are pathetic, its just macho amerifag bullshit.

>Armyfag here
you don't have to keep repeating it you pog tool fuck

Central Business District

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_business_district

Aussie Cops have guns but if a cop shoots and kills a guy he still gets done for murder.
And police in Australia are different from state to state. Victoria/Melbourne cops will fucking shoot you dead and ask questions later. Queensland cops will turn a blind eye if you bribe them with scotch. NSW cops are a sort of semi-normal middle-ground but NSW is full of libcuck stoners so DONT HURT ANYONE GUYS.
Northern Territory cops are basically park rangers & abbo tard guards.

>"I was only pretending to be retarded"

aww man insulted twice. This is not my day i'll remember this until the day i die

Probably serving jail time for having an illegal knife.

I agree, blame the human, a lot of them do not have the responsibility/intelligence to own firearms.
The firearm v motor vehicle argument is totally fallacious, one is a tool designed to kill, the other a mode of transport. Even if we buy into the argument, there are more checks in place for motor vehicle licenses than there are for firearm ownership in the USA.. utterly ridiculous.

No there aren't. You don't go through an FBI criminal background check to purchase a car at a dealership

the second amendment won't be repealed in your lifetime. No matter how many times you stamp your feet and shitpost

All political ideologies will use violence if they want to impose power

>only super power

American education system right there

No but you have to be shown that you can competently operate one. And firearms can be bought and sold at gun shows and privately without such checks.

lel absolutely cucked

Fuck yeah lets ban cars by name and feature. Californians have to wait 10 days before being able to drive the car they paid for off the lot and run the risk of simply having their request to purchase a car revoked

lets link it to the no fly list so if you have a common name you can't legally own a car. Also lets stop people from driving cars or assault cars (busses) in school zones.

there is nothing physically stopping a child from driving a car which is why kids going GTA in their inattentive parents vehicle is so common.

all cars will be limited to 5 gallons of gas. You don't NEED any more than that nobody does.

People with guns kill people, with guns

did you even read what i wrote you literal retard, also seesurprise surprise you are already cannot just drive anything you want, see semi-trailers and industrial machinery - there is a reason for this, most people are not trained to operate these vehicles and secondly have no need for them. Much like AR-15's and the like ;)

can't import them foreign cars because they need to have at least 30% american made parts.

since the dawn of man humans have waited for guns to start killing each other. Before that life was full peace

Thanks to guns more people are dying

not really, but it was a lot harder to kill multiple people quickly

if you exclude speed then socialism killed more people than personally owned firearms ever will

Go to a gun show and try to buy a gun without a background check. Just try it.

>surprise surprise you are already cannot just drive anything you want

jesus christ ESL you are dragging ass now.

Citation needed

I'm only "repeating it" because Yea Forums, unlike other boards here, doesn't have IDs that instantly let other users know who's saying what. If Yea Forums had that function, I wouldn't keep saying it.

So if you don't like it, complain to the mods.

>you have to be shown that you can competently operate one
Assuming you're suggesting that one doesn't have to demonstrate you can properly operate a firearm. Can only speak for NC since it's the only state I've lived in since I started purchasing guns & getting educated on the specifics. It's true you don't have to demonstrate proficiency to purchase a firearm, but you STILL have to be fingerprinted & go through an FBI background check. To get a CCP though, you go through an even more intense background check that includes medical records & whatnot, PLUS you have to take an 8hr course on handgun safety PLUS you have to go to a range & shoot your gun in front of the instructor thereby demonstrating proficiency in actually, you know... Hitting what you aim at.

The more you know...

>The firearm v motor vehicle argument is totally fallacious, one is a tool designed to kill, the other a mode of transport
Uh, no. Here are two reasons why not:
>the design of the items in question are irrelevant to the argument. They are TOOLS. You would't say arguing between a spatula and a backhoe is a fallacy because their intended purposes are different
>you assume the gun is designed to kill. Firearms are not designed to do anything of the sort. They are designed to send a projectile out of the barrel at high velocity when the trigger is pulled. Whether the trigger was pulled to scare an intruder away, to put a hole in a piece of paper, to show off how far & accurate it is to your friends or to drop someone the size of Batista comin' after your ol' lady is entirely the discretion of the person with the finger. All the gun does is act as a tool to make the finger's wishes possible
Who's perpetuating a fallacy now?

he's a troll and likely lives nowhere near a country that allows for people to own firearms

Yep. Old peaceful religious wars of the past.

You are literally a moron.
Under federal law, private-party sellers are not required to perform background checks on buyers, record the sale, or ask for identification, whether at a gun show or other venue. ... Access to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) is limited to FFL holders.

Now we have Americans killing Americans

>Aussie Cops have guns but if a cop shoots and kills a guy he still gets done for murder.
No, but they have to stand before an independent tribunal and justify their actions, this is for any time they discharge or even draw their firearm, not just if they kill somebody.

Also Queensland cops are by far the most corrupt in the country.

>trying the religion angle

you trolls are a funny lot

now search for why NICS can't be used by non FFL holders

that's your best return argument?

STFU BITCH

its getting worse. I thought you foreigners could write english more better

the term "american" is ruined. first, they'll argue that all people in north and south are "americans", and then, if you specify "US citizens", that will offend people because they'll call you "racist" because you don't like "migrants" and eventually, you'll want to go shoot up a walmart. see what happened? it's all that a lot more that's causing it. ultimately, it's people who realize that there is no unity in this nation formerly commonly known as "america" so it's not "americans killing americans" in any way at all.

Attached: 1537419787227.jpg (613x784, 177K)

Even Jap officers carry a service revolver and that's like the most anti gun, lowest crime country out there.

Well no why would you feel that way? Your ability to own and use weapons had been taken from you years ago.

>it's all that a lot more that's causing it
fawkin 'ell

You're right.
North "Americans" killing North Americans

Americans themselves are immigrants from Europe, it's ironic

all this foreign try hard

If only guns were illegal they wouldn't be able to do this!

Attached: 1384907864210.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Sounds like England.
>Better bin that knife m8

Did he kill 9 people in 30 seconds? When a guy with a knife manages that then I’ll pay attention.

Actually it's the reporting of people dying that's on the rise. People have always died. Once we got guns of course. Before guns people just got old and faded to dust like Yoda.

they moved from knives to sharp or long objects now.

next will likely be "elp the masses and toss those acids!" or "we'll go far if you bin that car". eventually "The pain'll linger unless you nip them fingers"

or got kicked to death by a horse

Like a bomb or a large vehicle?

Fkn zozzle!

"Turn in yer trumpets, for crumpets!"

"stick it to that trump by shoving things up yer rump!"

What? Guns aren't a modern invention, and neither is statistics

"Use marmite, not thermite!"

trying this hard for nothing

more better..

all in all before this thread 404's. putting all the retarded politics aside this shit is sad.

yeah boi more betterer. Don't they teach you how to look up them words for to understand even the wrongest of english so you can for troll with the best of em?

Guns banned, people kill with knives and acid attacks. Acid and knives banned. Sharp objects Rocks and sticks used to kill people.100 years down the road, we found a way to stop this violence, I call it " the pebble launcher". Guns are born once again.

Well, they certainly teach us to understand sentences by context regardless of typographical errors.

thats what i'm talkin about little foreigner why can't you grok that?

If me shovel don't kill, I'll use a spoke from me bicycle wheel

i think if we all just banned violence we wouldn't have these problems.

"madam's and sire's bin them deadly bike tires!"

If I can't stab you with my pointy stick, guess I'll rape you with me tiny prick

Men only like guns because they like to have a grasp of something phallic in their hands

Difference between white people and the sand monkey world is. We dont participate in mob rule. Brownies are jealous of our peaceful and kind mindsets. U dont see this restraint in Mexico middle east Brazil certain parts if Asia (the brown asians). The darker the skin the more violent you are.

Fuck off wanker

I am not sure how these checks (that only happen when purchasing from a licensed dealer) make one a better firearm user - if one is not applying for CCP?

Imagine being this ignorant

Only in britbong land kek

"don't be a mick. Put away that dick"

STFU you toffee nosed table ender. Go register your crumpet knife feggit

lol define better firearm user

Exactly. The violent people can live underground in our old city while we eat taco bell and wipe our asses with sea shells.

Dub dubs don't lie

"Don't gape that ho, with your potato"

Prove me wrong. Prove us all wrong by not being so violent.

YOU ARE FINED 1 CREDIT FOR A VIOLATION OF THE VERBAL MORALITY STATUTE

One who knows how to store and operate a firearm safely.

Mass bombings? Some total amateur living with mom and dad killed more people in 30 seconds than the Boston bombers and the Unabomber combined...

"don't be an ape Don't commit assault or rape!"

ah the UK... reminding people that without the iron fist of rule they would return to a primal state

Listen here you little shit. You think you're brave by acting like a cunt on the internet? You're daft if you think you sound smart, you just sound unappealing, you're the type who's racist because they've never met anybody who's not white because you never get off from this site, prick

/thread

most firearms sold in the US are usually accompanied by a gun lock with instructions and recommendations for storage as well as links or resources for training in their employ

jesus fucking christ shit like this happens almost daily and people want to disarm each other. Why on earth would you render yourself defenseless in such chaotic times when this is the alternative, chasing the guy down with no real measures of stopping them.

thats a bit of a stretch

the people chasing him aren't police you mongs

I don't have to prove anything because you lot disprove yourselves

APE APE COME FOR THE TOUCHING GONNA TOUCH YOUR BABIES MAKE THEM FEEL REAL GOOD THIS IS WHERE HE STUCK IT IN DELICIOUS BABY PINK MOMMY PLEASE DON'T DIE HELP MY BABY ISNT BREATHING STOP DADDY IT HURTS I LOST MY BABY DOWN A WELL PLEASE GOD DON'T LET ME DIE PLEASE GOD DON'T LET ME DIE PLEASE GOD DON LET ME DIE MY CHILD IS MISSING HE DIED OF CANCER GOD PLEASE TAKE AWAY HER CANCER I WANT TO DIE MY DAUGHTER WAS MOLESTED YOU BASTARD WHY DID YOU DO THIS WHAT DID I DO THERE IS NO HEAVEN ONLY HELL I CANT FIND GRANDMA PLEASE HELP US MY BABY WAS KIDNAPPED OH GOD THEY GROUND HIS TORSO I DON'T WANT TO DIE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE

Attached: HBrapeape.jpg (300x409, 40K)

"saying things you'll be forced to regret? just don't be mean on the internet!"

This is a great example of propaganda

Aww....did her mummy not let you have your tea and biscuits before lunch again?
Better inform the queen, sounds like a national emergency. Or did your nanny molest your bum bum without lube again?

Whoa I created this meme years ago.

you did not create rape ape he's been around since 2006 as far as i can recall

Check em

Even trips of truth lie tonight

False flag.
False flag. False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.

That's when I created it.

False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.

That or some did the exact same thing around the same time I did. Which is probable.

nice try left guy

>be me
>fatty american
>complain about people trying to take away my guns so ill be defenseless
>never actual use my guns to protect myself from shooters
we have people here who charge attackers head on mean while you cunts let yourselves bet shot kill yourself op

Attached: 1560446371547.jpg (765x897, 68K)

Sure ya did, kid. It's after your bedtime. Don't make me tell Mommy you're trolling again

geez that's gust great, no more accidental gun deaths then because everyone reads the instructions.

I can only relate this to my own experience as a gun owner in Australia. I had to attend a two-day course on gun safety, i was then tested on that seminar, with a required passing mark of 100%. When i purchased firearms the police did a check on my home to ensure that they were kept in a safe, the firing mechanisms were removed when not in use and that ammunition is stored separately from the firearm, but also under lock and key - this is responsible firearm ownership. They should be seen as a privilege, not a 'right' until you can be shown to be responsible enough to own one.

i have my doubts but i'm willing to let you have this otherwise some rando foreigner will try to claim it

False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.FalseFalse flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag. flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flFalse flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.ag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.

Hey, shut up, we don't have rape states like north America has, we don't have any Alabama

False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.FaFalse flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.lse flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.False flag.
False flag.
False flag.

Cuban Bad Dude

This poor guy is just expressing religious freedom. Who are we to tell him how to live and worship. You guys are oppresive. Wheres the compassion?

>oi m8 put da knoife down ay pls
>pls dont run away m8
>oi stop stabbing me m8

Imagine being Australian

not america

>america

No, just the whole of England is pretty much inbred, as opposed to a single US state.
Nice try, inbred guy

>geez that's gust great, no more accidental gun deaths then because everyone reads the instructions.

just like everything else in the world. The only person who should ever legally be responsible for you as an adult is yourself.

>this is responsible firearm ownership.

thats why it stopped your most infamous mass shooting.

>They should be seen as a privilege, not a 'right' until you can be shown to be responsible enough to own one.

the US has the second amendment that makes them god given rights. Everything else applied to it is an infringement on that right. It isn't the bill of foreigner understanding or the bill of feels.

RAPE APE COME FOR THE TOUCHING GONNA TOUCH YOUR BABIES MAKE THEM FEEL REAL GOOD THIS IS WHERE HE STUCK IT IN DELICIOUS BABY PINK MOMMY PLEASE DON'T DIE HELP MY BABY ISNT BREATHING STOP DADDY IT HURTS I LOST MY BABY DOWN A WELL PLEASE GOD DON'T LET ME DIE PLEASE GOD DON'T LET ME DIE PLEASE GOD DON LET ME DIE MY CHILD IS MISSING HE DIED OF CANCER GOD PLEASE TAKE AWAY HER CANCER I WANT TO DIE MY DAUGHTER WAS MOLESTED YOU BASTARD WHY DID YOU DO THIS WHAT DID I DO THERE IS NO HEAVEN ONLY HELL I CANT FIND GRANDMA PLEASE HELP US MY BABY WAS KIDNAPPED OH GOD THEY GROUND HIS TORSO I DON'T WANT TO DIE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE RAPE APE

Actually the majority of muslims are inbred. Thats why many are so fucked up. They really are born with little to no empathy, it's a birth defect from inbreeding.

The extremist Amish are pretty tame.

bye anons! i'm gonna get some sleep so i can go to the pistol range tomorrow and test my new RMR 30.

Don't get me wrong...I'm as much red blooded, gun loving, American as my neighbors. But that whole "God given rights" thing....

God didn't write our constitution. There is no God. Our founders wrote that shit, to protect us from tyranny of the government. Not some make believe invisible fuck that doesn't exist.

shit nigga you say that until you get an angry knock on your door as a man calls you a sinner and hands you all your folded laundry you left out on the line

Attached: 59c.jpg (500x557, 40K)

That's right. We create our reality.

"I'll take inbred royal family for $1000 Alex"

>these gun laws came into effect after that mass shooting..
>there is no god, and you don't deserve the right to be irresponsible - especially when it is to the detriment of people around you who have a right to life.

god loves you foreign user even if youre a heathen dummy

maximum lel my guns have never hurt anyone.

got it, because your guns are the only ones the pew pew.. fuck wad..

it sounds like you were so irresponsible that big daddy govt took your guns.

how sad so many instances

you have alot of anger user. Maybe it is for the best you or your ilk can't legally own anything more dangerous than a turkey baster

Hey, whatever, to be fair, this post will die, you will still deny reality, you'll clench your fist every time you see happy interracial couples, every time you see a women be free and successful, every time you're reminded that you aren't loved nor respected, and how could that be? Well, it's because you have made bad choices in your life, but you can improve, you're worthy of love, but you're pushing people away by how you act, please annon, love yourself, before you reply with an insult of some sort, think about what you believe in, do actual research, question your beliefs, appreciate life and the people in yours

So he killed one person, and injured one other? And you're comparing this to a machine gun killing nine in less than 30 seconds?

Most of my great, great ancestors were foreign. Ireland, Scotland, German and Polish. But I was born here, like my parents, and their parents.

Huh...just realized that I'm quarter German, and quarter polish...I don't know if I should kill myself.

can you read? i own guns, i am allowed to own guns. we just don't hand them out to fucking nut cases and drunks who have no care for anyone but their own gun-toting egos.

Jokes on you...i'm a nihilist....ask me if I care

well you shouldn't be able to own whatever you got because you seem to have a strange hero complex and unexplained anger to strangers on the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=UA6C_0ERHww

Fuck off with your click bait

>i'm more equal than others

the post

its a good song bitch nigga i meant to add this

>Ireland, Scotland, German and Polish.

Guns are just another way capitalism controls you

keep going lets hear the punchline

Attached: 1565739967313s.jpg (124x98, 2K)

dealing with american cognitive dissonance does that to the best of us.

ADF fag here. Even with the bs hiring politics, you fuckers are in the enlisted minority.

You can tell you're a left cunt because you leave a wall of nothing as "critical thinking". You're also the type of cuck who requires boots to learn gender studies instead of shooting chinese invaders.

Fuck you and fuck your contribution.

talking to people causes you harm? good god man all you have to do is close the page and get some air

Yeah...that makes total sense.
Explain mudslime countries where 9 year olds have full auto AKs.

i will trade you 9mm for timtams

fuck the saddest thing is that those AK's are collectors pieces too.

I'll trade you timtams for 7.62x25 AP

only if you don't run it through a tok

And we will never be blessed to have one :(

says who? a gaggle of collector piece firearms made it into peoples swag bags and ended up on our shores. Some of the SOC fuckers brought PPSH's back

I would never consider such a thing! Hehe

Maybe you Aussies aren't as tough as you think you are?

Ted 3. The brothers 3. Obviously mass injuries in Boston but they survived. Every one of those 9 in Dayton woulda been better off taking their chances in Boston

little foreigner little foreigner obsessed with trying to seem american

Attached: 1564767429043.gif (360x360, 25K)

Racism is a biased and irrational view point

people must all be forced to have the exact same viewpoint or humanity might succeed

Its the only video about the stabbing that is allowing comments

On the evening of 14 July 2016, a 19-tonne cargo truck was deliberately driven into crowds of people celebrating Bastille Day on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, France, resulting in the deaths of 86 people

this is an obvious bait thread but since most people here aren't australian you should understand that the people chasing him were civilians and 2 fire fighters, generally they dont carry guns in australia probably why we dont have a new mass shooting every 13 hours

On 19 December 2016, a truck was deliberately driven into the Christmas market next to the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church at Breitscheidplatz in Berlin, leaving 12 people dead and 56 others injured.

heres a deal then. America will repeal the second amendment but people in france or germany can no longer own vehicles

the people using it as bait aren't american user

>Cop was literally shot and killed today by retard with an ar during a routine traffic stop

every country tbh

Attached: 1360708845112.jpg (275x183, 11K)

>2 random people were stabbed to death by a retard tripping on cbd in australia

Underrated

Attached: 67794860_10157009169466311_280512440179884032_n.jpg (500x371, 22K)

yeah but the biting are =p

just trying to change the world for the better friendo

That's what happens when you drop in on a local

Attached: 1565758116858.jpg (677x678, 50K)

in most cases not even that. The foreigners just argue among themselves like a crazy troll AI malfunction. Its fun to watch

Took about 10 dudes to take on a Malnutritioned little man. Only when he's on the ground does a dude talk shit. Your lucky milk crates and chairs aren't illegal because then you guys would be fucked.

Also you guys lost a war to emus.

see talking to himself

Shit, neither are US cops, but the have them anyway.

but if the cops can't be trusted with guns then who's supposed to take them away from us and how?

Attached: 1d5.jpg (580x624, 69K)

STOP RESISTING

People know more about the America than their own country.

Who's us?

>SO MANY WATRERMARKS
MSM fucking sucks.

Absolutely pathetic. He just stabbed loads of people and they caught him red-handed. Should have broken his arms and legs and knocked out his teeth - minimum. Instead they don't harm him at all. He'll get like, what? Couple of years in a nation of Islam prison, and probably a free house on release.

who IS us?

instead ask

Why is us?

or

When is us?

Hoes mad

What is us you dumb kant

I can't believe not one cunt didn't pull out a giant bowie and say, that's not a knife...
Where the fuck is Paul Hogan when you need him?

looks like were at the bump limit and the second amendment still hasn't a scratch on it.

Murrica 1
Foreigners 0

also Honorable mention Australia tried

I dare you to wrastle an emu and come out the victor

objective case of WE

'MERICA!
God bless

fuck that noise we have Emus in texas and those fucking things are hate given form.

Sydney is all Brazos tho

Obviously our law enforcement went to school after OKC. Other countries would do well to do the same. Nearly 25 years and we’ve had nothing even remotely comparable here. Mass shootings here on the other hand are >1 per day

Boomhauer is that you?

whatever you say bro. At the end of the day all your foaming at the mouth does nothing but waste your own time

Attached: nAj1kCD.png (960x640, 735K)

Whats a brazo?

Run down the list of mass vehicle terror acts in the US. It won’t take long

and then in a few years after Australians demand their right to own firearms back we'll see you back here equally as butthurt because nobody cares about your feels

ha ha you little foreign psychopath this isn't a competition

Are you retard

I’m just a numbers guy “Bro”

an arm in spanish. but a racist would probably just ignore the fact that other languages exist and call you retard

you'll get a better life some day bro don't fret

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 11K)