F for user

F for user

Attached: Annotation 2019-08-14 041939.png (245x176, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2019/08/details-of-jeffrey-epsteins-death-posted-on-right-wing-troll-website-Yea
cnbc.com/2019/08/13/Yea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

>Yea Forums in the news.
>again
Thanks /pol/.

Attached: 5397ea7d95997155af47cd4eb4ad502801ed26a8b98c610ce3edc209e1a20af2.gif (530x281, 1.48M)

prolly a log poster

Sorry OP, but I'm going to need CITATION on this

Attached: latex medusa leather.jpg (1000x1250, 104K)

F

Or a right-wing faggot trap poster

He can't provide because OP is a faggot making shit up. As always.

>>WONG!
-- Darth Cheeto

Attached: epstein death.png (1890x1000, 263K)

rawstory.com/2019/08/details-of-jeffrey-epsteins-death-posted-on-right-wing-troll-website-Yea Forums-38-minutes-before-first-news-reports/

i have a feeling after this the identity of the poster is confirmed, he will be found to have committed suicide by fatal gunshot wound to the back of the head

twice

Was an article written by Joan E. Solsman, on Cnet. It is one of the least informed pieces of writing.

cnbc.com/2019/08/13/Yea Forums-user-posted-about-jeffrey-epsteins-death-before-it-was-public.html

F

how do you know they were military? fatigues? color?

Its pretty obvious isnt it. somone invovled found the body. And jsut wanted to be cool and post it here. Mabe a guard, or somone from the medical team. The questions is, will they trace there Ip and find out who it is?

If whoever posted it had any sense they would have done so behind several proxies, had Norton installed and full updated and then tossed the PC/phone used

Attached: silvia4.jpg (1373x1599, 227K)

its real

medical examiner reported Epstein was dead at least two hours before his body was discovered.

If the dude (probably some low-level medical or guard staff) just reported what was officially reported, then that suggests no conspiracy, genius.

man in a green dress. sounds like a Yea Forumstard

Just Google it, it comes up on credible news sites

1. I'm lazy
2. If OP wants to make an outrageous claim it is their obligation to provide CITATION

Attached: you can trust me.gif (298x258, 321K)

We've been posting "suicide" conspiracies about him since he was arrested.

It would be like us posting about OP sucking a dick before you got arrested for sucking a dick in public.

it being true doesn't make this anything more than some asshole willing to break HIPAA for worthless internet cred

this isn't reddit you faggot

Considering that El Paso McLovin supposedly posted his manifesto in Hot Wheel Chan, then this plays into the narrative that "ZOMG anonymous boards are dens of EVIL!!!!!"

Attached: Manifesto.jpg (1536x1981, 731K)

Yeah I agree with this.

I can't imagine someone's first thoughts being "I better post this to Yea Forums!"

What a worthless fuck.

Niggaz still mad cuz she lost.

Except Yea Forums, which is a den of right-wing faggotry

Hot damn that’s juicy

the fuck are you talking about?
you're really reaching for that one
there's no correlation in motive, context, and the difference between some asshat breaking HIPAA and someone shooting up a walmart is pretty fucking huge

that's a bunch of gibberish and extremely misinformed rhetoric. lmao jesus christ imagine fucking shit up and being wrong about all of it.

Honestly, it's probably just some fag working for NY state prisons or was in some way adjacent to the situation as it went down as a consequence of his shitty wage slave job.

more like f for msm
theyr seething because they didnt get to break the biggest story of the week

If they came at gook moot saying ohai guess what we want I highly doubt gook moot would even try to deny them.