Gay fag here with a question for straight men why would you ever want to stick your dick in this...

Gay fag here with a question for straight men why would you ever want to stick your dick in this? Worse still the thing attached to it is an emotional nightmare, and while im sure their are a few good ones the majority if social media and personal experiences serve are vain, self sabotaging, unstable, and generally ill equipped. Is their something about them that is redeeming, and worth putting up with when your best guy friend has 2 warm holes, and wont cut your dick off because you got a message from your sister while you were in the shower and she though you were cheating.

Attached: tumblr_n59snfop6z1sqog9jo2_1280.jpg (768x1024, 200K)

Attached: 1488735281921.jpg (833x800, 245K)

Did it swallow get belly button?

Attached: Man of culture.jpg (680x383, 29K)

Weak b8 faggot, we all know that not all cunts look like that.
Also, fags have two holes but bitches have three.

Ya but they are all coin operated. Male holes work for free.

OP is a fucking fag lol

Because it feels fucking awesome.

Eh, I just really prefer the female body and always have. But, to be honest, I pretty sure I'm bi. I'd suck a dick, fuck a guy, get fucked by a guy, eat out a pussy, fuck a pussy, be fucked by a woman with a strap on. Really, I'm game for anything but prefer women.

It's impossible for you to understand as you're OP but some men aren't actually faggots.

It’s got all those problems and it’s still better than sucking dick or getting fucked in the ass

I've seen enough batshit crazy fags to know that isn't even remotely true. You gonna pay for getting your dick squeezed, either by pussy or fag ass, with emotional turmoil.

Because it's impossible to find traps

Let's see your butthole after 30 years of taking dick and we'll review this

Why would you fuck 3d at all you disgusting retard.

both women and gay men are equivalently shit.

Looks like it would be quite noisy. Alot of fun in itself actually.

The other option seems pretty shitty.

Dude I cum in that and babies come out and I'm basically creating life. Vaginas are dangerous man.

Don't forget about the "get pregnant and sue you" trick. Whoopsie! 18 years of your income gone in the bust of a nut.

Faggots who want to get married are the SAME kind of emotional nightmare. Gay men should oppose gay marriage.

Even a mangled pussy like that feels better than a butthole when you stick your dick in it.

Vaginas don't need powerhosed out before you use them.

Douching takes fucking ages, is super annoying and there's still no guarantee you won't end up with shit in your tip

ive never needed to douche before and i never shit dicked anyone

ive been shit dicked once tho

Quality > quantity

Liar

nah i just dont eat like garbage and take metamucil :)