Hi everybody!

Hi everybody!
My name is Rebekka H. Barkley and I'm a reporter for The Huffington Post.
I'm writing a story about the influence of inceldom on our culture.
What are you peoples' thoughts about that and how does this topic come up on this social media site?

Attached: elliot_rodger_t958.jpg (780x439, 29K)

Tits or GTFO.

That's a topic, not a a question. Could you be more specific?

sage

Attached: 4chan Guide for Bitches.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

>this or leavve. your bad at your job

Attached: 1565234009444.jpg (1054x785, 118K)

Attached: 2.jpg (320x240, 16K)

@ The people above
Please be constructive and stop sexually harassing me.

LEARN 2 CODE BITCH IF U AIN'T GONNA SHOW THOSE TITIES.

Incels are faggots and suicide is the best option for them. Tits or gtfo

Attached: A5265C8E-03A2-4807-8D31-1DA7F507B7C4.jpg (700x684, 133K)

Attached: FirstTime.jpg (800x450, 46K)

tits or GTFO

this is my article piece bitch
reply to me hacker 4chinz.
im hip with the channels

Attached: 1540529492862.jpg (476x436, 174K)

It's pretty simple. Young guys are really lonely. Myself included. It's very hard for us to find a girl because the dating market these days is so competitive. 20% of men are competing for 75% of women. This makes us angry at our circumstances, and by extension, the world that doesn't accept us.

However, I wouldn't say the incel movement is discussed explicitly too much on here. It's more just acknowledged that the existential crisis causes all of us pain. We're all lonely, unsatisfied, and unsure of what our purpose is in life and where we're going. That's what gives us community, because we can take solace in the fact that there are many of us who feel this way.

Pepe is indicative of this trend. Many pepes are pictured as sad, lonely, confused, or enjoying small pleasures. b/tards express how they feel through these little drawings. Pepe is like a canvas, not a symbol of hate. If someone shows him wearing a klan hood, for example, they are expressing their own racism through him. It's not who Pepe really is.

Just a word of advice, try asking this on a more serious board like /lit. Not b/.

Attached: 1554849391196.png (435x318, 103K)

Thank you user! I can use this for my article? Well, I don’t really have to ask since you can’t and won’t claim it
But thank you for responding so politely and informatively, as opposed to these other outcasts. Thanks again!

Attached: oooh.png (780x585, 239K)

>Rebekka
That is the most roastie name of all time

U ruined it u Fool. I wanted her tits.

Nice txt BTW bruh I agree.

Looked you up, you aren’t real.
Nice bait.

What a fuking virgin we were so close to the tits all blown cuz of u normie fag jew nigger loving white cuck guilt pile of degeneracy shit that calls its self a human, more like a homunculus u fagtard

Agree.

this question belongs on /r9k