Weed smokers

Weed smokers,

I’m in Los Angeles with family and weed is legal here. My parents are very against weed so I want to smoke without them finding out. I have my own hotel room. Could I smoke in there without producing a smell? I would smoke it on the street but first of all they would smell it and second of all they don’t want me on the streets alone. I’m planning on rushing into a weed store to buy some weed without being gone for too long. How do I smoke it though?

Attached: 5B3D8E86-A8FA-4B22-84CD-4BA2A613670E.jpg (580x448, 29K)

put on the shower get the bathroom steaming and smoke in there

Dont be a weed-smoking faggot and get some ket.

Won’t there be a smell still?

Get a vape

I don’t want to have to spend any more money than I have to

get a dab pen, its a weed vape that makes no smell.

What does a cheap one cost?

Op here, can I buy a half gram or do they only sell by at least a gram?

ive done it in non smoking hotels plenty of times just leave it running for a few min after, spray something. youll be fine if its just you

My dad will be coming by to check on my occasionally

Foe future use for you from me and my high school days many years ago.
>1 toilet paper tube, paper towel tube, or anything similar
>1 rubber band or hair tie
>1 used dryer sheets
>several fresh dryer sheets
>
>cover entire with used dryer sheet and secure with band
>losely stuff tube with fresh dryer sheets.
>exhale through tube after each hit
>don't let your bowl smolder after a hit by covering with a coin mid puff

It's not perfectly effective but far more effective than you probably imagine.

Attached: 20190505_011644(0).jpg (2048x1152, 838K)

Dab pen or vape is best option. Bonus is you can take it back home with you too.

Go to weed store and by dab cart the don't smell

Attached: fuck-the-police-30.png (600x700, 149K)

Vapes are gay and smell

Op here. Is it legal to smoke somebody else’s weed, say, somebody on the street? I smell weed all of the time and see guys smoking almost every block. Would it be cool to hit one of their j’s a few times?

if you can buy a stiiizy or a vape pen they produce very little smell that does not linger.
I got my stiiizy for 20 and the pods also 20 but thats on the cheaper side it can be more expensive. You can get cheaper pens but buying them legally can get more expensive

Edibles

I haven’t smoked for a while and don’t want to get totally stoned

All the anons suggesting you vape are on 60% correct.
Vapor isn't anywhere near as pungent as smoke but if you walk into a home with someone vaping or recently vaped, you can 100% smell weed. Obviously if youre the one vaping you're not going to smell shit. Of you're a regular pothead you're unlikely to smell a vape too. If you don't smoke weed thoug....and if you don't smoke anything at all....
Good thing about the vape though is the smell is gone very quickly.

The only way to avoid smells is edibles. Edibles are legal there, yes? Edibles might be exactly what you're looking for

Get a tincture then.
Basically just add drops of liquid to whatever. Pretty easy to control dosing too

Maybe I could get a very weak edible and gradually eat it

That too.
Something to keep in mind is that there is a chance edibles will have zero effects on you.
I can down a bag of gummies all at once and barely detect a slight body high 2 hours later. That's 100mg of THC. That's a shit load.
Apparently some people lack an enzyme required to even get high from eating thc.

Is it legal to buy weed off of a random person on the street? I don’t want my parents to see me on the find my friends app walking into a weed store.

This OP

If ur gonna spend $$ on a hotel room get a few carts and a cheap ass pen

Dumbass

Then just smoke it in the room
It’s more potent anyways

Dumbass

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1188, 675K)

You could do that.
Or you could use your phone to pre-order something from a nearby dispensary to make it all quicker. Leave your phone behind or ""run out of battery"" just before the pot shop

They would get suspicious if I left my phone and left to roam the streets. The shop is only like 0.1 or 0.2 miles from the hotel though. Idk what to do. All I know is that edibles are the answer. The question is how to get them

1. Tell your parents you're hanging out with friends at the park or their house.
2. Go to a park, a secluded spot, or your hotel room.
3.???
4. Profit.

Attached: 20190813_210221.jpg (2048x1152, 1.66M)

Check out Rove .5ml readymade vape pens.

Shit man, that close?
Pre order something.
Leave your phone on the room
Quickly pick your weed up
Quickly to back to room
"Oops, I totally forgot my phone here. How silly of me!!"
Grab phone and put extra weed away
Go back out alone, smoke a bowl in freedom, explore and shit.
Exactly how I would do it

Under no circumstances should you smoke anything in your hotel room. If the hotel catches you they can kick you out and charge you a cleaning fee usually between $250 and $500! It's just not worth it.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but if you can't figure out most of these questions on your own, you're not ready to try Marijuana and you're going to either get caught or confess directly out of fear while high.

Dab pen or edibles is the way to go, but don't try edibles if you have to be or appear to be sober any time soon. They affect different people differently. You may eat something, think it didn't do much for you, and then suddenly realize you're stoned out of your mind two hours later.

I still think they would be suspicious and search me

they don't have to
some want to smoke alone and in peace
if you're over 21 than pot of all kind is legal (recreationally too)
tldr yeah

would it be cool though? depends as well

So it’s legal to smoke other people’s weed?

yes
unless you're some useless idiot who somehow manages to fuck up smoking other peoples' weed

Try to find a bag of gummy candies on your way to or from the pot shop and swap them.
Try for a sour gummy bag to discourage more people from sneaking off with one. (Or go ahead and fucking share your gummies with the whole family for the ultimate vacation memories!!!)

first off, how old are you?
if you live with them I could see how that would be a problem
if they go through your shit that would also be a problem
if you can't keep the little plastic little barrel/cup (lid container) on you then I guess your best bet would be what the other anons suggested

the dab/vape pen
you inhale and exhale, less smell, and gets you higher
or the edibles
you could get the candies like jolly ranchers or edibles like the sour worms
just don't eat too many of them

pipes/bongs/bubblers can be a hassle unless you want to be cleaning them all the time to get rid of the smell and joints/blunts also have a smell unless you buy one of those little doobie containers that females hide in between their tits when sneaking weed in at concerts

that little doobie container isn't for females though, they just use it that way

tldr: vape pen or edibles small enough to carry with you without looking suspicious