Leave

Leave.

Attached: 1564091307517.png (475x488, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I-IAb-WNX1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What should i do to him? Ideas?

Attached: Woodyfaggot.png (654x560, 284K)

If some idiot gets their perception of reality twisted by Yea Forumstards they are the mentally ill ones

Won't leave but wont get influenced either. Thanks Yea Forumstard.

truthposter is unwelcome

Am poor and bored also if I ever get rich I might buy some luxury and forget this place get real things going but for now I 'm just pushing edgy kids to suicide in fact some people idk killed themselves it made officials talk so...

I am pure concentrated evil. Years of torment have turned me into the monster I am today. At this point I am far beyond help. My only purpose in this world is to bring pain to others. I have trained my skills to cause maximum havoc and destruction. I care about nothing and have nothing to live for, that is what makes me so dangerous. I am like a caged animal. Actually more like a rabid dog because I will not hesitate to destroy anything that slightly provokes me. Watch out roaches, there is a storm coming.

If you think this place won't change you, you are the idiot now, and you will be the mentally ill then.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

t. I write mean ass words on Yea Forums.

I use this website to tell some obvious retarded to kys. It's good thing less retard = less problem

+ they end their sufferings and don't harm others its a win win

They are mentally ill, how would they twist my perception of reality?

We tend to accept the reality we are given. We also learn behavior by observation. Children learn to be adults by watching adults. It is said you are a combination of the 5 people you spend the most time with. If too high of a percentage of your "human interaction" is on Yea Forums, it makes your behavior incompatible with other humans in realspace. It's not even voluntary, it happens without us noticing.

But it's not human interaction, I interact with a computer.

this is true I have proof. I'm a total faggot and I can't sympathize with anybody because I listen to people who talk shit online or cheat in games for reactions. I'm starting to become an asshole just by using the internet for my whole life

Attached: hitler.png (318x463, 7K)

Let it rot

yes, sort of.
The computer is an access point to cyberspace where you interact with other people. Cyberspace interaction is not an acceptable alternative to realspace interaction and should not be treated as such. It's a different plane with different rules.

I don't consider that proof and I also would not blame the internet for that completely, but it probably does not help. The internet is great, but so is real life. You exist in one all the time and the other only some of the time, so invest in the one you spend all of your time in

But that is exactly why I am here...

That's what I'm saying.
All this sounds to me like you're the one who encountered that problem and now you want to safeguard others.
That's alright, you're not wrong.

I don't interact with people but with ideas.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1538356103210.jpg (2508x1504, 944K)

Jokes on you, I'm so far gone I will never recover. Suicide is my only way out now desu desu desu

desudesudesu
desu
desudesudesudesu
desudesudesudesudesu

I'm a fellow that loves tech but also nature, and I spend a lot of time trying to understand where a good balance is between new things and safe things. Social media, forums, online gaming, etc is a new thing for humanity and I'm cautious.

How old are you?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I-IAb-WNX1Y

Meh, everyone is mentally ill.

young adult. Millennial.

TRANSLATION: This place is making you aware of things that could cause issues for our far-left agenda. Leave.

Attached: IMG_9824.jpg (556x768, 85K)

That is why we all need to use Facebook right now.

Attached: Julian_Assange_vs_Mark_Zuckerberg[1].jpg (960x501, 69K)

((((dont talk, dont debate, dont discuss, dont think
just listen to me))))

Julian is our hero. Anonymous is less visible these days, but busy bees stay busy.

The Jew kike pork worshiping is strong in this one.

If you think anyone debates or discusses on Yea Forums, you are mentally ill. It's worse than censorship.

Attached: shekelaka3.png (2810x4096, 178K)

KYS, kike.

Kek what is happening right now faggot

I really just hate everything and don't want to contribute to the survival of humanity in any way shape or form

I've been here since 2008. Nobody thought Jews controlled the world on Yea Forums back then. You are insane.

Any discussion, any debate ends in

>reddit
>kike
>SJW
Or other. Just pussies who hide behind a screen and seethe.

Then adopt the Incel Creed and spam it, what are you waiting for? Don't you have it?

>Because I am a mentally ill incel with nothing else in his life. So I obsess over the things I hate, not realising that this makes me miserable. And in this hugbox, I find others with the same mental illness, so it feels like we are all correct, instead of all mentally ill. I can't focus on positive things because I suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, like many here, and good things make me feel like shit, so I focus strictly on negative things and use the coping mechanism of saying anything positive is "Reddit", a website I have never visited. If anyone likes anything, for any reason, I'll say it's "Reddit" so it saves me the trouble of even knowing what I mean. All I want is an easy way to discredit anything that isn't mentally ill negative discourse, so I can go on being mediocre while shitting on everything that's a threat to my ego and complacency.

I'm just here to collect marketing data... spot the new trends and what not. I report popular new things, and when previously popular things go out of circulation to a major creative media outlet. We then make the new neat things mainstream to sell stuff, so they become lame.

FUCKING NORMIE SPY, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Jews don't control shit, they just constantly try to subvert control. The kike conspiracy has been observed and warned about for 5+ decades. Everything is unfolding just as warned and your 'narrative' is to just shut up about it and leave one of the last places on the web with unabashed free speech... Sure thing Shlomo. You were recognized, immediately.

>I've been here since 2008.
No. You just came here with the rest of the herd from Eight-chan. Your texture and tone are completely new here. Mend your subversive ways, boy.

Every time... Everyone is a Jew if they don't agree with you. Freak.

I'm serious, cunt. I came here in 2008. I also left with the Exodus, hoping 8 would be better, but it became fucking worse, and after the Pedo Wars, I stuck to the religious boards, and then I caused a schism, lost my faith, and left for good.

You don't trust me, young one, but you are in error.

You ain't evil....your retarded

>lost my faith
yah, Yea Forums'll do that. Soon the noose is all you'll crave.
ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US

Fair enough then, you're a nut. Fuck off!

*you're
Yes though, that guy is an autistic screecher

I will. Just doing my duty to younger generations. Leave while you still can.

LLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAVVVVVVEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

haha based

ITT: anons who don't know about the "poison" challenge. You open a thread on a board with this message and everyone watches you get banned.

I just got banned from Yea Forums with it. Who's next?

>there is a storm coming
>spaghetti falls out
Thank you tho, this is a nice pasta

dubs speaks truth
this

Attached: 1562964793473.gif (245x182, 605K)

You sound like an edgier monologue of my self conscious.

Attached: 1565374790151.webm (846x476, 1.98M)

Fucking hell. This is soul-shattering. Holy fucking hell.

Yeah..... worse than gore. That hurt.

>a few pixels on a screen
>resembling two unrelated mammals
Keep your shitty emotions out of soul business and you'd might make it.

That sentence made no sense oh enlightened one. In English?

This just in apparently your soul is an emotionless psychopathic entity

You attack like a woman. Will you post breast?

See this? That's how a psycopath thinks. They are 2% of the population, but on Yea Forums they are a lot more. They also hate anyone who has emotions because they can't relate and have no fucking clue what that is like. They just think it's "weak", which is better than to realise that they are going through a lifetime of not feeling 90% of what normal people feel. And they know it.

Stay mad, psycho.

>I am pure concentrated evil. Years of torment have turned me into the monster I am today. At this point I am far beyond help. My only purpose in this world is to bring pain to others. I have trained my skills to cause maximum havoc and destruction. I care about nothing and have nothing to live for, that is what makes me so dangerous. I am like a caged animal. Actually more like a rabid dog because I will not hesitate to destroy anything that slightly provokes me. Watch out roaches, there is a storm coming.

pasta acquired

Desu in peace my desu

Soul is the product of proper function of solar plexus.
Spirit is product of proper function of mind.

Maybe you do not possess either.

That's not at all what I've said but it's nice to see you get triggered by phantoms like this. You're alright.

Negative emotions feed on soul. By empowering negative emotion you kill the soul. No flow for you, life becomes rigid.

Attached: 1546591614481.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

misanthropic bruh, google anti-cosmic satanism. learn the dark arts to efficiently become a vessel of chaos and destruction

Attached: anticosmic1.jpg (474x470, 45K)

Also there is no leaving this place....its a curse of some kind

I can fap to this