Sup Yea Forums

Sup Yea Forums
I'm trying to lose my beer belly but I don't wanna work out
Will starving myself work? How do I do this correctly and not overdo it

Attached: 40D2669B-D6B2-424A-9B0B-AB1834D0E147.jpg (599x1077, 548K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fCbdsgPO_Q8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bulimia and anorexia are real easy to pull off, all you have to do is stare at the mirror and ingrain into your mind that your are completely and utterly ugly until you're crying and hate yourself, then stop eating. One small meal a day with plenty of water is enough to survive on nigh indefinitely. If the hunger urges ever become too strong drink one or two big glasses of water, then eat whatever you want to while drinking more water, then throw up, the water acts as lube and it all comes out, good job, you're now a bulimic.

You have done me a great service

Attached: 1546453886818.png (475x468, 357K)

Apple diet

yes i lost 50 pounds in two months by not eating. u need potassium sodium water calcium iron 30g sugar and a multivitamin supplement per day. some protien is good too, so i recommend 100-400calories a day of meat ontop of the former. your metabolism will be shot after and a lot of weight loss is water. after starving you have to stick to 2000 calories a day to get your metabolism back or you will get fat again and starve again

Basically this. I would say for 16-18 hours of the day dont eat anything then in the 6-8 hours window only eat small portions and drink plenty of water. I know you dont want to work out but slowly try work your way into doing it, even if you just go for a walk for 30 mins a day.

Attached: 1563593420383.jpg (640x640, 96K)

You are actually literally retarded, my friend

Set up an intermittent fasting schedule. 16hrs fast (sleep time included), 8hr window you allow yourself to eat. Just don't be a retard and shovel 3k calories into your stomach in that 8 hours. Get a calorie counter app and set it up for weight loss and 0 exercise, though I'd say maybe add some body weight workouts and walking to your weekly routine to speed things along.

I would kiss her pussy

Attached: 1561512818795.jpg (280x250, 7K)

I'm not really even fat I'm like 6'5 and weigh 150
I just have a bit of a belly from drinking beer and I hate it I want flat stomach again
Am I at a bad starting point or does it not really matter

Side note, if you also want to keep drinking beer you can finding low carb beer.

O my fuck is this real??! I hope so, where are more

lmao that will literally make it worse. your body will eat the muscle before the fat, then you'll just be a skinny-fat faggot. Go work out you lazy fucking queer. Thank me later.

Switch to liqour fewer calories and a real slippery slope straight into intense alcoholism where your body will eventually reject solid food on its own. So a win win

LOL nigga ur already anorexic. Youre fucked u fucking moron.

Beers fun but you have to drink a lot of it to get drunk
I prefer my Jager and scotch whiskey

Why? Working out makes me feel good but I feel like it'd take too long, I'm not completely against it however as it can be fun at times

Green tea diet

if your really 6'5" 150 and have a beer belly then you need to gain some muscle and cut everything with sugar and salt fro m your diet cause its making you bloated, i find it hard to believe your only 150 with a belly im 6'5" 182lbs and only 6% body fat. i was 250lbs 3 years ago and all i did was stop drinking anything but water and got my diet under control, ( no fast food very little red meat lots of chicken, salads and couscous eat fruit if you have a sweet tooth)

Attached: 20190813_182405.jpg (4032x1960, 1.84M)

I dont want to post pictures because i'm uncomfortable with my body but thats a rough estimate on weight, i've had trouble putting on weight since i was a kid so i got used to eating a shit diet and having nothing happen besides having shit energy levels from eating mcdonalds

Have you ever tried weights? You might enjoy it I love it I eat like shit I had 3 pizzas for breakfast and i have a flat stomach a big chest and 18 inch arms with traps and I don’t do cardio

im 6'1 and ~150 and i feel the same as you, skinny all around but developing a small beer belly and i really dont like it. i also really dont want to work out. good luck bro, maybe theres hope for us

I can do regular weights, like dumbells or whatever but i can't bench press because im really skinny and dont have a lot of upper body strength

yes, starving yourself is the most effective way to lose weight.

its really not even hard, just barely eat shit. I did it for a month because I was on tons of drugs, and I lost like fuckin 30lbs in a month.

all you gatta do is eat like......one tiny thing every day or 2.

just eat like a can of tunafish and a piece of bread every day, should work fine, but take vitamins and drink water n shit.

human body can survive weeks without food, ull be fine with a small intake over a few weeks.

Carnivore or keto. Get fat adapted.

You have to get your body used to consuming less volume.

The volume of what you were putting into yourself is the reason you have this.

Green tea, sugerfree gum, ice, water, diet coke, purging, cigarettes, mints, thinspo, and tape worms.

Attached: download (19).jpg (474x674, 33K)

NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT TO GIT JACKED MATE

Attached: 67818415_10157314962725420_1493587220920008704_n.jpg (552x534, 30K)

Stop eating any foods with carbs. That includes meat.

Its effective, but youll look like shit at the end of it

ah well just keep at it train hard and eat a lot the better exercises are squats (as they work legs which release growth hormones) deadlifts (doesn’t matter what’s you’re lifting as long as you are lifting) because they’re great for growing size,muscle and strength and bench because bench it doesn’t matter what you lift people respect form and hard work over actual strength as well as over head presses I’d just stick to compound movements you’ll lose body fat to because youll be burning loads of calories repairing all the muscles you’ve bench working also I wouldn’t recommend starving yourself as depending on matabalism and body type you could actually gain weight at first by going into starvation mode where your body just turns everything into fat also pics me I’m not the biggest but I’ve only been working out for 5 months

Attached: 0A7A9C05-F289-441A-8739-51D1800EB5EE.jpg (1536x2048, 489K)

thats fine if you are uncomfortabe, i was too like i said i was up to 250 from shit diet and gallons of soda and beer you for sure need to cut mc donalds and sugar switch to only water its going to suck for about a month till your tastebuds adjust but keep telling yourself the rewards will be worth it as for food if you have trouble putting on weight then you need to load up on protein rich meals with no shit ingedients, all i ate for a while was a pb&j bannana sandwich for breakfast a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch and made a chicken salad for dinner (just a bag of spring mix some cheese a grilled chicken breast and a light dressing like a vinnagrette) just doing that i dropped weight fast as fuck and felt better. also google some podcasts with nutritionists as guests they usually give a cut down easy system on how to eat decent. one i just heard last week was comedian bert kreischer talking with his nutritionist and she gave some great advice and meal ideas youtu.be/fCbdsgPO_Q8