Water is wet and if you deny this fact you're retarded

Water is wet and if you deny this fact you're retarded.

Attached: 1564228237101.jpg (500x333, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ugyqOSUlR2A
scientificamerican.com/article/scientists-create-dry-wat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Wet" is an interaction between water and another thing. It takes two different materials to achieve "wetness"

water isn't wet, it's water. only by applying it to something else does that "else" achieve a state of wetness.

Attached: 1325129966774.png (480x304, 200K)

What if I'm already retarded?

My penis is wet.

Attached: kingbun.jpg (400x400, 28K)

wetness is water on an object. water cannot be covered in water. moisture is a saturation of water. therefore, water is moist

Don't worry. In no time a Trump supporter will come in here, tell us all it's not, call anyone a cuck who tries to convince us otherwise, then follow up with a dissertation on how Adolf Hitler is the reason it's not wet.

Attached: Arguing with reich wingers 1.png (706x674, 44K)

Heh. You said "moist".

>when u a foreigner tryna start shit on Yea Forums but everyone is tired of your ass

Attached: edd.jpg (448x412, 26K)

Water is.
Wet is not.
Wet is human construction to describe what is.
Water just is.

worst haiku ever

Water is wet and you can't deny it
Just like rain, it comes from the sky-it
But then when you look up
It sprays your pup
And your doggy will revile it

>bringing politics into a thread about fucking water
fuck off ya cunt

Attached: 1565317447909.png (666x666, 742K)

If water is wet fire is burnt.

Moron

I was just about to say this.

Wet is an adjective used to described something which I covered with water. Therefore water cannot be considered wet because it cannot be covered with oneself. Case closed

youtu.be/ugyqOSUlR2A

Fucking liberal propaganda! I just felt the water in my freezer and it doesn't feel wet at all.
The shit was like cold and stuck to my finger. They should put warning stickers on water.

Soap makes water.. wetter.

they already do. Never run a current through water because it creates hydrogen. And never run a current through hydrogen because it creates explosion

Oil makes water... lesser wet

Water is not a single entity but a multitude of H20 molecules. The molecules interact with each other, making one another wet, ergo water is wet. Do your homework, guys. Sheeit.

Water? More like Walter

Attached: Walterpup.jpg (1456x1887, 258K)

No

Yea, like me and ur mon

Burn

Attached: 34yx3j.png (479x330, 111K)

wrong, water is normally something that can make things wet, but so can milk, soda, liquid nitrogen... ect. so yeah water is wet...ie a liquid

Wetness is the interaction between water and ANOTHER substance not water and more water.

water covers ice, frozen water. check mate anti-atheist.

youtu.be/ugyqOSUlR2A

You're wrong as explained by this highly scientific video.

You are partially correct in that other liquids can also make things wet. But the fact still remains that wetness is the interaction between a liquid and another, different substance.

The only reason those things make.other things wet is the presence of water. Think in wrong? Make something wet with powdered milk.

Water’s wet because wetness is water sticking to something, and water is something and water is coherent, meaning that individual water molecules stick to each other through electromagnetism. Since water is sticking to water, the water is wet.

Water isn't wet. Water is actually a Drysucker. It sucks all the dryness out of its surroundings, thus making them less dry.

But one water is not the same water as another water. When two or more waters touch, they all become wet from each other.

if water is wet then why don't we call puppies doglets?

mix powdered milk with bleach. is it still a liquid... how about mixing it with ammonia, or battery acid

>checkmate, atheists

if water is not wet, then is wetness watery?

uhhh, WATER you talking about?

You cuck, killery lock her up Clinton is the reason we got so many wet backs here. Water can get wet when trump bathes in it though

nice try foreign guy

Speaking of water, WHAT IS THE GOVERNMENT PUTTING INTO IT?!

LOOK AT THIS DEVILRY

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

something something your mom

They aren't wet they're autoadhesive.

Sorry I do understand that but I had chicken in a pan so I rushed my post I'll break it down though.
Original user was half right but it isn't "water and ANOTHER thing". Wetness is the property that describes the interactive ratio of solid and liquid matter occupying the same volume, no matter what the liquid is. Since wetness describe the interactive ratio there has to be an interaction that has a ratio. I'd there is no presence of a liquid, there is no wetness, and same for no presence of solid.

You need both for wetness to occur.

actually, it's a surfactant, meaning it decreases the surface tension

yes it can, you can have a pile of towels, and the one at the bottom is 'covered' by the above towels

Proof that water is gay

that's because you're bleeding, stop jerking off with so much force

I'm in your country

Stealing your freedoms

but if you mix it with cereal is it a broth, soup or just indicative of ones current personal life?

nobody cares

Water is liquid, I'm as sure as you get.
When I roll into town all the pussys get wet.

Less surface tension means less resistance to wetness.

Soap makes you wetter

>Some water?
>Of course, sir!
>Would you like it dry, or wet?

Attached: shutterstock_110620211-653x339.jpg (653x339, 27K)

if water is always wet, then explain this

Attached: d518d3cd-e3d0-4917-a16b-25394946d003_2.749762b7239de4b8db8f63f7e2e24f9a.jpg (180x180, 9K)

>gimme a half and half

>dry you dipshit water can't be wet
>just lost your tip asking stupid ass questions

just add milk to your dehydrated milk for Ultra Milks

Aw geez Rick. Can't u be polite at a restaurant?

When you run out of freedoms, I'll make it so nobody can see the cinnamon swirls in every bite of cinnamon toast crunch.

nobody cares

>when you drink a glass of Ultra Milk

Attached: https___hypebeast.com_image_2018_03_dragon-ball-z-super-blonde-super-saiyan-hair-explanation-1.jpg (800x533, 100K)

marketing freeze dried water will be bigger than bitcoin.

now with 75% less shouting for several hours

>Here you are, sir
>That will be 10 dollars for the wet half, and 38.50 for the dry half
>Plus tip

Attached: Water glass.jpg (968x681, 29K)

>why are you giving me the fucking bill right now? do you think i can't afford this fancy food because i'm black? how would you like a negative yelp review yeah thats right i'm a top yelper

>These dry water cubes will quench your thirst on the go
>no need for a glass, just pop in your mouth and wait for the patented Dry(tm) technology to turn it into water in no time!

Attached: 2-500x500.jpg (500x313, 33K)

Some water is wet, some water is just like dry and shit like in the summer the water dry up.

i'm fairly positive that dry water is some sort of scientific term for a water that isn't normally possible in nature or something

Ice can’t be wet, only thawed

scientificamerican.com/article/scientists-create-dry-wat/

Ice is more wet than water.

it is more waterer than water

My pussy is not wet. Maybe I need water

>i have over 300 confirmed reviews

ice is water so what are you talking about

Ice is thicc water therefore more wet. Water is less dense than ice and has lower core temperature. Ice has high core temperature so it can last without melting. All water is just melted ice, and less wet.

>ice is thicc

bruh she thicc as hell

Attached: B5KrTwqIAAAB5oo.jpg (649x865, 72K)

>My pussy
>posting on Yea Forums

you know the rules.

Looks like they're adding rainbows

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you stupid manager? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the media studies, and I've been involved in numerous secret health inspections at restaurants, and I have over 300 confirmed reviews. I am trained in cyber warfare and I'm the top reviewer in the entire state of Wisconsin. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will close you the fuck down with angry emails the likes of which has never been seen before on this website, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to a customer over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Yelpers across the state and your store is being closed right now so you better prepare for unemployment, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little business you call your career. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can close your establishment in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my reviews. Not only am I extensively trained in online harassment, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my angry friends and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking closed, kiddo.

But what if water molecules touch other water molecules? That would mean by their interaction, water is wet.

It is. Fire is a gas that requires heat, fuel and oxygen. The flame you’re seeing is actually burnt. It is destruction of molecules broken down into carbon.

Moron.

Not all liquids make things wet. Mercury, a liquid element, will not wet surfaces.

>destruction of molecules

water isn't wet. that watermelon in the pool is, however.

don't you mean a wetter-melon?

Attached: 666.jpg (350x350, 12K)

we must go wetter

Retards thinking requires two materials.
If water wasn't wet then it wpuld be dry. We know water isn't dry so it must be wet. This is basic logic 101. I understand public education has failed us but this is just ridiculous

Attached: images (6).jpg (194x259, 6K)

Wetness is determined by resistance and high core temperature.

More resistance allows molecular count. More core temperature allows for more mass.

Density of mass is directly wet or directly dry.

Incase of Density interference. I.E. Dirty Water versus Clean water.

High core temperature molecules are more wet than low core temperature molecules.

>if it isn't one it must be the other
>what is black and white fallacy

actually this particular thing is binary.

That's a fallacy in and of itself. Cuz sometimes things are black and white

Looks like some special ed kids think there's a such thing as existing in a state of neither dry nor wet. We don't have a word for that and this is a semantic argument. Do you understand what that means? Your position literally doesn't exist within the context of this argument

what is dry ice

not user you were talking to, but
It is dry

Water not ice. Don't be retarded and say ice is water because this is a argument about semantics and the whole point is differentiating things with words

what?

prove it

Attached: 1498191945806.jpg (720x960, 71K)

If it's binary why are some things wetter than others?

it's only gay if the molecules touch

are you serious?

If it is has no water saturation whatsoever, it is by definition dry, as in it is not wet. If a thing has any saturation at all, it is some degree of wet or moist. It is one or the other. The degree to which is it saturated is separate from the question of if it is or is not saturated at all

lol I fucked up my first few words