An honest question Yea Forums, Why do people hate gays so much...

An honest question Yea Forums, Why do people hate gays so much? Is it just because of the middle east religions or is it something else?
The intense hate is just staggering!

Attached: 1196647.jpg (1050x648, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

refworld.org/docid/3ae6abfa54.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Russia
dw.com/en/iran-defends-execution-of-gay-people/a-49144899
liveleak.com/view?t=a19_1515516197
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pop-psych/201608/homophobia-isnt-repressed-homosexuality
archive.fo/8BqUU
u.teknik.io/erLb9.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're faggots.

because it make my pp soft

Attached: zhdunface.jpg (184x184, 15K)

Because its unnatural and the natural reaction to something unnatural is disgust and hate.

No one hates gays, they are discussed by them.

A successful cult made people hate eachother

wild animal males fuck other male animal butt
nature bro

Probably envy? Or indoctrination, maybe? I mean why tf would I care where someone sticks his dick.

Why then did ancient Greeks, prechristian Romans and Buddhists practice it naturally?

People with latent homosexual feelings hate gays the most. It's because they hate themselves for being gay so they're projecting. They're lying to themselves and over compensating.

Clothing, buildings, language, and technology are all unnatural you homunculus. Try again.

Because Sky Wizard dons't like it.

Because of religious indoctrination in 99% of cases.

ancient greeks were christian, rome fell because of the gays, and buddhists are hippy faggots

People don't hate gays. Some might be uncomfortable around them but they won't outwardly project it. If you're talking about here, like 70% of gay hate is ironic, and the word faggot holds the same weight as saying Hello. Same with racism, the word nigger is said as atleast once a thread but most of the people here wouldn't say that in real life or believe black people are inferior. It's for the lulz, OP

If only they hated politicians and thieves as much they hated gays

Attached: images (27).jpg (676x453, 39K)

I don't kiss. I suck cock and have been fucked a couple of times but no kissing.

Animals also eat poop, so you're saying eating poop is normal? Also humans are not primite or wild.

It was nothing natural about it.

Why do people hate anything? Because its wrong? Why is it wrong? Because some one told you it is?

People need to grow up and stop trying to change the people around us and let them do what makes them happy as long as they aren't hurting other people.

Homosex is an abomination upon good God's world. Romans and Greeks finally realised how fucking disgusting and degenerate their acceptance of it was.

Attached: no more faggots.png (725x599, 215K)

No, that is creations of man.

>humans are not primite

Attached: cheavry.png (271x300, 97K)

>eating poop is normal
Weren't we talking about nature? Normal isn't the same thing, please keep the goalposts in one place, my man

homosexuality occurs in all mammal species naturally, what are you on about?

Ancient Greeks predate Christians, retard and almost all greeks were either gay or bisexual. The hate didn't exist until a religion said it's wrong

Why is the Jewish God so triggered by gays?

>almost all greeks were either gay or bisexual
niggerfaggot the post

Attached: fred.png (485x301, 201K)

cannibalism too

>almost all greeks were either gay or bisexual
lol were they black too?

Attached: 76a.jpg (552x615, 30K)

Jewish god loves gays. Satan/Baal is a tranny after all.

yeah, both are acceptable in my book, fuck morals

But it's true tho, look it up

same dude

liberal shitskins and kykes have hijacked european culture, of course it will deny that christianity has any positive affect on civilization and that before jesus all whiteys were actually black men buttfucking in a cave

The Christian god is the Jewish god... But answer this instead, why are the middle eastern gods so offended by fags when all the heavenly being created by them are male?

Fuck off you dumb nigger. Fags make up 2% of world population, acceptance of faggotry doesn't automatically skyrocket the amount of fags.

because they are willingly not reproducing and being that we evolved to spread our genes, seeing someone do the opposite is disgusting

Lets see, you stick your cock in another guy's shit hole. Yeah, that'll do it...

It's not natural, also hate pedos and murderers, prob same reason.

Loves the sinner, hates the sin

i fucking give a shit if something is "unnatural". My grandparents were "natural" and they helped killing 60 Million People (Germanfag here, with 2 granddads in the SS). The only thing whats important is, if someone is an Asshole or not! i know so much "normal" people, which are just trash in many behaviors...so just stop beeing an asshole, and i dont care if someone are gay or not.

it's a choice, and acceptance will encourage it you stupid fucking faggot

Civilization existed before christiany. And I might argue that pre Christian Europe was better than morden Europe because of the freedoms that existed including loving Who you want

>pre Christian Europe was better than morden Europe because of the freedoms that existed including loving Who you want
bitch modern medicine
what the fuck is wrong with you
>Civilization existed before christiany
yeah who denied that? I was talking about the impact it had on civilization, learn to read you fucking nigger

>ancient greeks were christian
can you imagine being this fucking stupid

Attached: fgfdg.png (723x437, 53K)

No you fucking cunt, a heterosexual man will not start bum fucking other men just because society accepts it. Your sexual preferences aren't influenced by what society likes/dislikes you nigger.

>People with latent homosexual feelings hate gays the most. It's because they hate themselves for being gay so they're projecting. They're lying to themselves and over compensating.
I used to hear that about my homophobia, all the time.
You see if fags rape or try to rape you as a child you hate them. Homophobia issues identified!
Next, to just get those SJW folk to take their "You only hate gays because you are gay" shit and got to a battered women's shelter and start telling all the women there that "the only reason they hate rapists is because they are a rapist. I'm sure that will fly.

Comparing murders to gays is retarded

learn history dipshit, greek orthodox
if its normalized yeah kids will grow up seeing it encouraged and decide they want validation from theyre fat sjw mother

This is wrong. Most people do hate gays, and many here use faggot in a derogatory way towards anons who are open about their sexuality.
It's just extremely hard to not look past if you don't experience it as someone gay, bi, ect. Most people sincerely do discredit gays and hold very biased views towards them.

Tell it to my uncles dog raping my dog. Both male

I know, murderers probably can't help themselves and might have parents to blame.

please look me in the fucking eyes and tell me that ANCIENT GREECE, was christian, before jesus even fucking existed

Attached: ghtdyfd.png (549x68, 4K)

Look at this faggot explaining why we use faggot
You probably overthink why op is a faggot huh?
You homo

If greek civilization had continued we'd have invented all the things we have now fucking retard. And Who the fuck cares about a Jewish religion helping civilization, it's fucked up everything else!

Of course not every civilization that become christian was always christian, you stupid shit. way to twist my words.

>theyre fat sjw mother
if all sexualities were considered equal, why the hell would fatass sjws want "theyre" kids to be gay

sounds like clinical passionless sex

>Is it just because of the middle east religions
The simple and basically correct answer is : Yes. Faggotry was universally beloved in Europe before Abrahamic religion was adopted by non-Semites. It's just a thing dudes did.

they couldn't have become christian because they ended before christ was born. do you understand the concept of linear time?

The Greeks lost everything because they lost sight of who they were, they focused on excess, and depravity and from the ashes rose a different civilization. You wanna know what’s funny? They adopted an abrahamic religion (Christianity) because their old gods had failed them.

The only Greeks anybody cared about were pagan faggots. Christian Greece was a boring medieval offshoot of Rome that did almost nothing for a thousand years before Turks took it.

People have been gay for thousands of years dude. The gay part isn’t what has people upset with you lot. It’s the fact that you crave so much fuckin attention and validation from a populace who quite frankly, don’t give a shit what you choose to shove up your ass. You dipshits are the ones with the problem as far as I’m concerned.

Attached: B785BD6A-9644-41C8-AA24-6ED4FD7DCD58.png (241x230, 163K)

go back to r/atheism where you'll be coddled by your denial of history because of your euphoric "free thought" fucking neckbeard
Ask them, they want this shit

Attached: 7af.jpg (353x334, 19K)

nice reply

Are you seriously suggesting that Greece doesn't exist anymore, you fuckin mong?
Nice revisionism

This wrong. People do care. The view that gays are just attention seekers is so naive and silly.

Firstly that picture is cute as fuck

Second, all the people who hate are either projecting or religious nutcases

>encouraged
>accepted
two different things.

>Muh naphtha
>Muh Pointless theology
>Muh conversion of Slavs
Nothing of value.

you do realise ancient greece and modern greece are two different civilisations right

fpbp /thread

Civilization may have existed before Christ but they weren't anything to write home about, had people sacrificing babies to a goat god, stone age nigs drilling holes in each other's skulls, or tribal bands killing each other for no reason

By your own logic rape and murder are 100% natural and we should all be doing it.
Faggots and dykes make sex fetishes the center of their lives and identity.
Their very existence only serves as natures way of ending failed genetic lines.
Nature has tossed you aside, just as the world of men has tossed you aside.
How much of a loser you must have to be for nature itself to just say, no way this faggot is reproducing. Not on my planet.

They are perverts. All sane people hate perverts because they live for sex and are worth nothing. They also grow into pedos often.
The only reason fags get more acceptance these days is because "normal" people become worthless aswell and they stop seing a difference because fags are now the same trash as themselves.

Look at what these liberal sjws are doing, it is encouragement lol pay attention instead of jacking off to your body pillow, actually pay attention to the world around you

>The Greeks lost everything because they lost sight of who they were
Well that, and an empire conquered in about 5 minutes with no roots in the soil is just as easily swept away. Hellenic culture did fine for centuries in the Med. The Romans basically adopted it.

Nonsense, there is a reason there was capital punishment for faggotry for the most time of human history. Literally everywhere.

Same place, different time. Greece still exists. You're retarded.

Attached: tumblr_ojpuhliHci1uwb3kho1_1280.png (579x764, 750K)

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

encouragement: the action of giving someone support, confidence, or hope.
acceptance: the action of consenting to receive or undertake something offered.
dumb nigger

Same place, different time, DIFFERENT CIVILIZATION. big fucking difference niggerfag

I dunno. I mean, it grosses me out a little. I can't imagine making out with a dude. But I don't hate you if you wanna do that.
Never understood it much myself either. It's just cultural. In ancient Greece and Rome being gay was basically ok. You just needed a wife to make babies. Now we don't need so many people. So who cares either way?

also, i don't have a fucking body pillow, but i wish i had one.

Its not about gay sex. Their sexuality is their charachter.
I fucking hate you.

>Why do people hate gays so much?
i don't hate fags, i just find faggots to be repulsive

are you born after 2000?
see

I never said they were the same, just that they are linked. Jesus, learn to read context you liberal fuck.
Evolution of the same civilization. stay in school, kids

Most gay people are a scourge on society, promoting faggness and promiscuousness, hedonism etc to young and impressionable children

Because a retarded emperor saw a shooting star and decided to become a Christian and forced everyone to share his retarded religion

thats a retarded argument user.
You are basicly a strawman

this

Why? Because you disagree?
You're using that meme incorrectly newfriend.

Unsung hero of this thread 10/10 answer.

Get out of this fucking site rn you fucking new fag gen-z faggot

Yea but after a male animal fucks another male it doesn't fuck males exclusively after that. And how successful in the grand scheme do you think these animal fags are at passing on their genes compared to the purely hetero ones? Its a genetic dead end and an exercise in futility. An aberration. A deviant.

So you agree with me

Heil Hitler

Attached: boomer stfu.jpg (1200x630, 313K)

Why? Is there something objectively wrong about it?

Nah, but I am a millenial. I don't see them as perverts any more than I see foot fags as perverts. Or people with any other type of fetish. Who cares? Grow up.

>Hating faggotry
>Repping Western Civilization
You have to pick one (1)

Attached: 'David'_by_Michelangelo_JBU0001.jpg (640x960, 78K)

Because you're not even trying.

>gets conquered by rome
>constantinople falls
>gets conquered by the ottomans
>revolution
>ah yes totally the same exact civ

you literally said "ancient greeks were christian". just take the fucking L my man

>imagine being this retarded
please dont forget that children are killed with their mothers consent right now on a daily basis.
Then please rethink your rediciolous, naive, self-righteous, arrogant and plain childish post.
FAGGOT

But it’s true though. Look at you, just starved for validation. Sure, a subset of the population, the evangelical religious type people will hem and haw about all secular lifestyle choices but you know, they don’t like me either because I would rather play COD on a Sunday than go to church so you’re just preaching to the choir homie. Pun intended. Your problem is the fact that YOU care so much because I promise you most people don’t. Myself included, which doesn’t preclude me from entering in a discussion to say so before you try that strawman argument that I must care because I’m talking to you. I talk to people whose problems I don’t care about everyday and neither of us seem greatly effected by that because there are more facets to life than what you choose to shove up your butt. If all you want to talk about is your right to get fucked in the ass without ridicule it’s no wonder no one wants to talk to you. You don’t have the right to people respecting what you do in life, in case your retarded parents never explained that to you in between making you believe you’re so goddamn special everyday. You’re the same decaying organic matter as everyone else so why should we give a shit about you or your sexual orientation. There are bigger problems in the world than how people treat gays dude. So get the fuck over yourself.

Attached: 0C0B6ED4-E93C-4D67-AED6-05C647F9365F.gif (500x349, 906K)

Haha, or what, you'll chase me with your walker? I'm not gen Z. I just couldn't care less what you fantasise about putting in your bum. Or your mouth. Or your boyfriend's mouth.
Why does it matter to me? I couldn't care less.

>loving who you want
faggotry was only accepted during short periods in Rome, I dont know about Greece. Everywhere else you would have been killed and rightfully so.

No. Europeans didn't choose to worship a kike, they were forced

/thread

>In ancient Greece and Rome being gay was basically ok.
so was pederasty

>Implying all gays are rapists

You’re doing gods work user

what is this, reddit?
ancient is a relative term, learn english faggot

Trying to what? It wasn't my post you called bait.
I'm just wondering why you're implying historical facts are bait?

>The only reason fags get more acceptance these days is because "normal" people become worthless
it's more than that
kids are heavily indoctrinated within the past 20 years.

>faggotry was only accepted during short periods in Rome
Bullshit. You could do whatever you want to your slaves, apart from outright murdering an obedient one for no reason.

>404 No facts found

I could care less as well newfag, you’re type doesn’t belong on this site, much less this dank part of the internet.

Not necessarily, trisomi-21 occurs in near constant rates between societies. Thus, in some sense it can be considered natural, yet no one would argue that it is a natural state for a human or that it doesn't induce repulsion. More to the point, murder, theft, rape and arson occur in all societies, but are not normal behaviors to people and are repulsive.

Yes they are all perverts. Filthy worms that should be cured or killed. After the cause for their degeneracy has been dealt with.
I am not talking about foot or other "soft" fetish stuff though. I dont have any, it just seems like tee. And faggotry is weed. If you compare it to drugs.

ancient greece is a very specific civilization. admit you misspoke, or forever be a fucking retard

Attached: FGFDFDFG.png (1280x877, 496K)

So scorn the individuals that do it you ignorant moron. You're so fucking stupid it hurts Holy shit

Emperor Constantine of the Roman Empire, not the Greek, was the first major 'Christian' emperor. And he didn't do it because he saw a meteor. He did it because the saw a change in the religious makeup of society and saw a way to exploit the Christian faith for power and stability. He spent his whole career playing for the pagans and the Christians, swapping back and forth between both practices depending on what town he was in at what time.
He also had one of the most successful reigns for several decades. Sooo...

i mean they were slaves, i'm p sure you could just murder them too

There was a period of Western Civilization in which homosexuality was thr lifestyle of the aristocracy. The underclasses might have hated it forb that reason. When that social class collapsed at the beginning of the European Dark Ages, the no-longer-repressed plebians could finally put their sommering hatred on parade. The new religion cherry picked a few verses from testament which seemed to imply gay was bad if you read it sideways, and that won over some converts. A short term propmotional strat evolved unintentionally into doctrine over generations. It's a little like how blacks did not golf before Tiger Woods but on 2000 year scale. I'm just speculating here, but I find it more difficult to imagine how this could not be how the pieces all fit together.

Non-European cultures really have no such explanation.

Attached: IMG_20190812_033213_0.jpg (720x601, 304K)

Because evolution. Surviving civilizations banned homosexuality. They made offspring so they continued their existence. The other ones simply disappeared.

That's why homosexuality isn't massively present in indigenous tribes in the middle of the jungle, nor in budhism, etc.

Societies that adopt them simply disappear. Note, that it's not just homosexuality, but in general aberrant sexual behavior. Whenever this happens is the sign that the civilization is on the verge of collapse.

Ohhh, you're one of those Wakanda was real people.
Okay.

>i'm p sure you could just murder them too
It was seen as unsavory, untrustworthy behavior in a neighbor that they would kill an otherwise worthy slave.
>inb4 gladiators were slaves
The ludes were religious rituals and they were effectively human sacrifices to the gods in the arena.

As a guy in my early 40s....

As a grade school & high school kid we all hated gays. Fag was quite the insult & none of us knew a single gay person.

In college & mid 20s actually met some. Some were ok & some were shitty

I think the flaming ones are the problem. It’s not that they like to get assfucked or blow guys, it’s just an awful personality.

I’ll scorn the individual once gays realize they’re being represented by sick people. But as it is right now most gays see nothing wrong with the lgtb community and applause them for what they’re doing. If you even do much as call out their degeneracy all gay excluding a very small few will lash out against you. You really don’t belong here newfag.

I don't hate gay.

But I strongly dislike gay activists and social-wide activities promoting homosexuality as a life style worth paying attention.

Just be gay if you feel like it, but don't take it too much seriously. Try build your life around something else then your sexual orientation.

>Babylon, Persepolis, Republican Rome, Indus Valley=Wakanda
Very media spawny.

Mostly because straights who happen to have weak egos (for whatever reason) fear and hate being made the bitch by a queer eye. That is to say it's instinctual, as the seeking of status and power is. The religious and political arguments that say it's anything more complicated than that are just the usual confirmation biases of people who never reflect on their own motives or instincts, which is why nothing is ever as underrated as the power that genetics has over conduct, through our emotional responses to things in the natural world as well as things we make using science, art, and technology. So little of our tastes is acquired that it is fair to say that civilization is 95% altering the environment to suit ourselves, and 5% adaptation to the means for doing so.

Well ya queers and dykes keep shoving that aids agenda down people throats. Gay parade, gay month. Then in between ya got posters and queer shit splatters all over stores and mall and internet. And when I see a dyke trying to act like a boy, I’ll find every opportunity to treat thr dyke as such that she wish she’s a girl again By break their teeth

Attached: 840B09D4-D708-4599-916F-DAF062281B08.jpg (540x960, 67K)

ah gotcha. so it was like legal, but frowned upon?

Wha.. what?

I dont hate gays just people that make it their entire identity and thus become insufferable faggots. Also faggot has been my favorite insult since 3rd grade. None of us who used it meant gay people and now i can only say it on the internet or to friends.

not normal, but if someone wants to eat poop, go for it. I will happily be living my own life not eating poop and it wont affect me in the least

Revisionism. They were christian, with the romans, but homosexuality made them fall to the muslims. Changing the meaning of words doesn't make me wrong.

I wouldnt say normal or natural. You are projecting your own views on nature, which you cant do.
Words like raw or developed or stable are better fitting, maybe ill is the best one.

A fag is not able to reproduce or lets say, not willing to reproduce. In sense of life this is disadvantageous. Therefor you can consider it an illness, if someone is ill it usualy has effect on the rest of the body and soul. This is why faggotry is bad.
ill doesnt really mean "not normal" or "not natural".

your grandparents were heroes you ungrateful scum

Playing with the meaning of words doesn't change the reality/facts/truth
The dick was meant to go into the vagina
Not the anus or mouth or inside of an animal that isn't human, not inside of a child, not inside of a dead corpse
Not for homosexuality either
The sperm has a purpose/serves one
It's for reproduction
That's all I'm saying

...occur in all societies, yet are not natural behaviors and occur in different rates in different societies in different times as we see homosexual behaviors. I'd say homosexual behaviors have more in common with murder, rape and pedophilia than trisomi-21, and in either case, are unnatural.

Attached: howdy bud.png (500x311, 258K)

I don’t hate faggots I hate flamers

Ah, also, just to be clear, I don't hate gays. I'm a live and let live guy. I believe in tolerance. Still believe it's wrong though.

This whole comment reads like you dropped out in the 8th grade.

Also you hate gay women clearly because it bothers you that they're not interested in you.

Attached: 1346260865035.png (225x225, 69K)

if you were referring to something other than what 99% of people call it, you should've clarified fuckass

ALSO THEY COULDN'T HAVE BEEN CHRISTIAN BECAUSE THEY EXISTED BEFORE JESUS AAAAALGKHDKDFGFHDSHGLKJJK

Simple as this: how their parents raised them. Also, even though I am pro LGBT, when I was 9 I thought the fact that people being attracted to their own sex was weird. Then I saw some dogs and cats humping each other and accepted it as natural.

thats a retarded speculation. Germanics killed fags. Roman writers admired them because of this, partly.
That was before christianity.

Not always legal. It was outlawed during the 2nd century.

I don't hate them, but I have a problem with them.
My problem is the weakness, constant complaining, victim identity and hyperliberalism.

I have 5 gay friends and they are ALL politically terrifying!

One other thing is this. By association with these 5 gay people, I have come to know quite a few other gay people. Every single one of them have a demonstrably probvable mental health issue stemming from some kind of childhood trauma. Every. Single. One. If they want to live out the symptoms of their mental illness that's fine. But don't think your gonna force me to call a dumpster fire a flowerbed.

Nobody cares if you're gay, they care if you go spreading your homo doctrine everywhere. Be anything you want, just mind your own fucking business and be honest with yourself about your mental illness.

cause it's gay

Lesbians are fine. It’s mostly gay men who run the lgbtq community, so they’re mostly the ones to blame for spreading degeneracy, hedonism etc to young and impressionable kids. Get off Yea Forums and get off the internet newfag.

is your statement an argument or a clarifying opinion to my argument?

I think it's disgusting. I actually don't really even get turned on by lesbians.

I don't find lesbians disgusting; They just don't really do it much for me. I like raw dominance sex. Lesbians just kind of lay there squirming around licking everything.

As for gay men, it's physically repulsive. I've almost thrown up when I saw a video where a guy took a load in his mouth. So it's not that I hate it because I am an asshole, it's that I physically find it repulsive.

lol sperg, back to tumblr, are you triggeredd alreaduy

Where do you live? I would like to meet you for a fist fight you retarded disrespectfull peace of shit.
I am not far from Cologne.

No, but seriously I don't hate gays, I hate the "Tumblr" type of gay playing a victim at every chance he gets.

kinda both, I want you to. mind your choice of words.

Some people were just taught that being gay is wrong since they were children. Some because they question their sexuality and hate on gays so their mind thinks it's not gay. Some... To troll people, because it's Yea Forums, faggot!

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

What country? State? City?
You're a fucking internet badass
You're also a faggot

>acts like an obtuse fucking idiot
>clearly and obviously wrong
>lmao triggered sjw umad bro?
>insert ragecomic from 2012

100% accurate. No one who matters gives a fuck what you put in your ass, but no one is going to pat you on the back for doing nothing other than take a shot in your asshole. When you keep jumping around and screaming for attention and we punch you in the mouth it's not because we hate gays, we just hate you specifically.

Attached: 1565102756153.jpg (960x983, 151K)

I grew up in middle east and i don't hate gays. I'd probably suck a dick and fuck a guy myself. I just hate the flamboyancy and faggotry.
>lol look at me, my whole life revolves around what i fuck

beacuse allah

Attached: allah.jpg (354x380, 18K)

Because despite making up for ~5% of the population, they account for ~40% of the pedophiles.

What the fuck are you on about?
Are dead memes the only thing you associate with stupidity?
Maybe they were right, the internet is rotting kids brains.
Fuck off.

okay, what words would you prefer me to use? I think the words I used and the clarifying point I made was appropriate.

Attached: its a monday.jpg (450x591, 47K)

Even straight men have mental health problems. Most suicides are straight men with dark issues

People usually hate things that are forced upon them.

>>This whole goddamn thread

Even Jesus would be disappointed in you homophobic retards. Every one of these replies reeks uneducated mob mentality.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, and the excuses you make up to think otherwise are pathetic.

Attached: 1296929099048.jpg (374x578, 167K)

Community leaders need to justify being community leaders. Push gays to flaunt gayness and push extreme demands. Get backlash (hate). Community push for more to "counter" hate. Get hated more.

If gays just accepted that they were deviants and kept it to themselves they wouldn't get nearly as much hate. Personal antidote as an example, 2 gays in my department, one is openly gay but only way you would know he was gay would be picture of him & boyfriend on desk and he'' reference boyfriend in G-rated casual talk eg "my boyfriend and I saw that movie last night" He is generally liked. Other gay is OPENLY gay. His life revolves around gayness. He wears the obviously gay cloths, speaks with the obvious gay voice and mannerisms and frequently talks about asses and blowjobs. Even the leftists secretly dislike him.

true, we are trying to say the same
dont be stuipid now. Noone would be cool with you fucking your dog. (a modern slave basicly)
There have been laws for legionaries on how much work they could use a slave for.
Dont be a simpleton, those have been real people not some cartoon characters with simplistic character

it's a meme you dip

Fuck off cuck, maybe you'll be more satisfied by a man than your black cock addicted fat whore

People hate gay men because they’re jealous that these men figured out how to have a loving relationship, camaraderie, good sex and stability without the lunacy, unstable, selfish and ungrateful beings that we call women

I just stated the city you fucking mongrel, you said you are from Germanistan.

did you read my post?

Well that clearly upset you!

Attached: 1297299227916.jpg (199x253, 15K)

On some real shit? Most people hate gays because they're insecure with their sexuality.

Because gays suck dick better than women.

Haha, so faggotry is the most basic and calm drug out there? Who cares?

YES. Thank you. Carlos Maza is a perfect example of this.

Honestly, if people hate something that does not directly negatively affect their own life in some legitimate way.. their issues are internal, not tangible.

>lol he butthurt
Nah, you're just offended now, aren'tcha cuck?

You are the only other Christian I have seen on Yea Forums

>with 2 granddads in the SS
your granddads were fag pussies

dumb nigger kek

I saw a video where a teenage boy was beheaded in Morocco by his peers just for being gay. It was horrifying to see such hatred for people who are different just because a sky guy somehow hates them. Maybe we should just cut them some slack

Are you legitimately retarded? That isn't his logic. By his own logic, murder and rape are part of nature, which is true. We do those. We outlaw those because its one sided and involuntary on one half. Mutual gay love doesn't involve coercion.

If there's anybody who shouldn't be breeding, it's you,

Fucking make me inbred cucklord

Attached: 1296948766735s.jpg (126x108, 3K)

Sound like pretty cool dudes with respect for their culture

Link the video you fucking faggot
Or else you're just trying to emotionally manipulate
Fucking faggots man....

School is going to start soon, kiddo.

Attached: 1344923968604.gif (400x300, 22K)

nigger I am not familiar with drugs.
But people who smoke weed are the trash in the parks claiming it from healthy families.
They must be removed.
In my town one park was occupied by drug niggers and their new german and turk friends. Over 3 years after the refugee crisis.

People dislike mental illness people, soving their mental illness through their throats

nah you're anti truth

Under your logic, niggers are unnatural.

>short periods
nigger, the whole roman empire allowed homosexuality and actually promoted it until they allowed christianity to take hold. AKA OVER 300 years

I didn't. I apologize. I was attempting a debate styled argument to the OP based off his own language or common law language he/she would understand. I agree more accurate words could be used. I would use the term crime, evil or sin myself.

Not the guy, but you seriously mean to tell me you've never once even heard of or contemplated the fact that large swatch of the middle east execute people just for admitting they are attracted to the same sex?

You haven't heard that Russia disappears and incarcerates them?

you haven't heard that china "re-educates" them?

There's a fucking news article for every day of the week on this shit. do you live in Alabama or something?

Attached: 1344642247708.jpg (336x400, 37K)

yet somehow it still exists, nature is weird man, and also while I would fuck anything that has a hole and a pulse, I hate faggots, mainly because they flaunt their sexuality, but no one should have any problems with homosexuals if they dont flaunt their sexuality

>be gay
>imagine getting pounded by a guy
>your rectum turns inside out

Attached: Complete-rectal-and-partial-sigmoid-prolapse.png (484x363, 262K)

Post video you faggot
You leftist cuck
You probably got your information from CNN

Maybe it's because of the hate?

Attached: images (28).jpg (300x168, 13K)

That can actually happen?

I think it's an economic factor. If you don't comply with the ideals of the majority, then you don't get the benefits that come with it. Most people are unconsciously aware of this fact, and act accordingly.

Oh, I see. Although I believe one should allways use his own language. I dont really understand your choice of words.
evil, sin, crime.
All of this says, that what the person does is breaking some law.
But what he acctually does is harming himself and society on a very basic level, without any laws required. And he doesnt do so intentionally, he is simply ill.

Nietzsche wrote.
"During the barbaric times, people considered every ill person a criminal, we should try to consider every criminal an ill person."

Nah not really, the progressive movement is aids that much is true, however I believe furries and jews are the ones that need to be exterminated.

Attached: DpQ9YJl.png (700x700, 21K)

refworld.org/docid/3ae6abfa54.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Russia

dw.com/en/iran-defends-execution-of-gay-people/a-49144899

>>INB4 It isn't FOX so you won't read it

>>INB4 Every single source is somehow the globalist agenda

Attached: 1346988850787.gif (300x169, 1.35M)

Here's the video user

Here's the video user
liveleak.com/view?t=a19_1515516197

forget all these fag edgy responses. it's actually noone who cares about fags. thats why everybody is pissed af if they start shoving their sexuality into peoples faces

Gay people aren't demanding respect they just want less hate considering it illegal to be gay in most countries

Fags get the rope

I can't stand people who make a point to inform everyone that they are gaaaaaaaaaaaay. You know, the rainbow hair and profile picture type. Or the ones who constantly talk about sex.

And why do they use gay speech? That's gotta be a learned "accent'," right?

Attached: 1556697249532.png (598x429, 213K)

They have dumpster fire relationships like the rest of us. They are on no pedestal. Now they can adopt children and fuck them up just as bad as straight parents do. Enjoy your equally, queers. Being a minority doesn't make you better than anyone else.

I don't hate gays per se.. 50 years ago it was probably still a factor because the mainstream was religious in most countries. Nowadays they have all the equal rights and acceptance, but it doesn't seem to be enough. Now pretty vocal parts of their community demand visibility and play the "give me handouts because I'm opressed"-card at any given opportunity.

Also their representation in media.. you don't have to see fags every other hour. We got it, there are people into the same sex. Also some claim we should sexualise kids and teach about sexual preferences and practices in elementary school for the sake of acceptance.

Same goes for pride parades.. why should they be allowed to walk around inner cities, swinging their dicks without fearing reinforcement of law?
Like, ffs, make up your fuckin minds if you.. like want to be treated equally or want to be treated like you're unable to bear the consequences for your actions. I accept people as they are, but I insist on equality before the law and if i'm not supposed to judge you by your sexuality, don't rub it under my nose. I'm not walking around rubbing my panty fetish under your nose either. Because it makes people fucking uncomfortable, have some fucking decency

You should talk to your Komrades about adding a new round of copypasta, because that was too stereotypical to have actually come from someone that isn't at a troll camp.

Attached: 1433435285274.jpg (649x491, 66K)

On your first point, after some consideration, I believe you are correct. On the point of my implication that homosexuals are breaking a uniform law, I concur, I believe that they are.
On the point that you believe that homosexuality harms society I also concur. On Nietsche's point, i completely disagree. We all have done evil and committed crimes while being totally sane.

Different take...I don’t hate gays, but I do question their judgement and capacity for making sound decisions. Case in point. Most of the population on the planet would generally agree that the female body is far more attractive than the male body. TBH guys bodies are pretty ugly & hairy. Most dudes and women don’t mind 2 chicks getting after it, but just the thought of 2 dudes going at it makes 95% of the population throw up in their mouth a little bit, though they wouldn’t admit that due to PC. So point 1 is you either have to really hate yourself, you really don’t give a shit, or you’re hardwired to being attracted to dudes, to be gay. Regardless of the reason, none of them agree with the fact that women are more attractive, and therefore any reason is therefore suspect.

>> Gay people:
>>Homophobes: OH MY GOD STOP SHOVING IT DOWN MY THROAT I GET IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS AHHHHH

>>Gay people: we're going to have a pride parade to let the world know it's OK to be gay, and maybe offer people elsewhere some hope that they won't die
>>Homophobes: YOU'RE NOT BETTER THAN THE REST OF US YOU AIDS RIDDLED MAGGOTS

Attached: 1563487294824.png (680x383, 347K)

>>It's almost like their sense of attraction isn't like yours

Attached: 1349326777831.gif (200x167, 988K)

This

in western societies, we do have double standards for acceptable behaviors between heterosexuals and homosexuals. Double standards cause tensions and hate.

>"homosexuals are marginalized and deserve visibility and special treatment"
>"homosexuality is normal and there are no differences between heteros and homos"

pick one

>liveleak.com/view?t=a19_1515516197
This shit right here is how you know this thread is just conservetards stirring the pot.

The far end saying shit like "Fags should be hanged" , and the supposedly 'more neutral' people saying "I don't hate them but they're not oppressed, why do they need parades, they're so annoying".

You can play dumb and samefag all day, but anyone actually unaware of the genocide going on out there would know by now.

Dosvedanya, shitlords.

Attached: 1384046419014.gif (300x232, 129K)

I cannot fucking believe how much bait you are taking you fucking wide-mouthed bass

Aren't any double standards desu

>>Implying you don't know homo hate is a leftover of old testament shit, with the only notable exception being the chinese marginalizing anyone and everyone they can because they're a fucking orwellian nightmare.

They weren't special until people started trying to hurt them, moron.

Attached: Hahahaha e_e.gif (154x273, 1.97M)

You still haven't picked. Are homosexuals normal or do they deserve special treatment and our protection? i'm so confused.

Yeah, you clearly are, because I answered.

They're a currently marginalized group, which currently makes them special. and until the day that ceases, they will continue to be.

You know that, I know that, and you aren't going to be able to make a convincing snide remark to worm your way out of it.

Imo homos and bisexuals are fine as long as they don't ask for special rights.
I do however, hate trannies. Every "identity" and orientation that requires imagination to function is fucking retarded.

Attached: 1565309573176.png (722x490, 382K)

>Marginalized

Maybe if you live in Tajikistan.

When we see other people we automatically try to empathize with them, it's why watching someone get shot in the face is revolting to most - when a man automatically self-inserts himself into a gay situation its like that, they don't like it. Well adjusted people can handle it fine despite the fact that they find it disgusting because they are able to rationalize it.

I prefer to treat people as individuals. For every normal thinking human it's a sign of acceptance, that you hold people to societal standards and treat them equally.

If you want me to act like you're a delicate flower, that needs my very special attention, you're not getting the same amount of respect, simple as that. It's only a sexual orientation and you morons want us to act like it's a fucking disability.

My biggist problem with tranns people is they need my participation. With gays I don't have to do or say anything, but tranns will come mad at you if you don't tell them the right name.

Basically, gays don't force you to do anything, but tranns do it. You would think they wouldn't because they will know you are lying about it inside and your heart isn't genuine.

That's why they're super annoying.
You would think

Attached: 1562693836163.png (660x600, 520K)

Death to all gays, bisexuals, and transgenders.

You will all be cleansed in the pure, scalding fires of hell. Your damnation is inevitable.

The saints will rejoice at your destruction, and your wickedness will perish with you.

Amen.

Everyone wants to be the boss. Historically, being the chieftain was always a big evolutionary advantage. However, by definition only a few people can be the boss. What does a boss do? They enforce societies rules (i.e. they bully anyone with lower social standing in the name of maintaining the social order). So all the little people spend their lives going around trying to find someone lower on the social pecking order that they can bully in turn.

You've heard the term 'virtue signalling'? It's kind of like that. People get a massive ego boost when they bully someone else, especially if they do it in front of others of their own group. Because when others in their group see them being cruel to someone else, they instinctively assume that because that person is exercising authority they must be a boss. It's a normal primate thing. Sometimes chimpanzees will snatch a chimp baby away from its mother and tear them limb from limb, just to show everyone else in their troop that they can. And when the female that lost her baby starts mating again, she naturally mates with the male who killed her child so she's less likely to lose the next one.

Why are sexual deviants such a popular target? Because most of the population abide by rules restricting their natural sexual expression, and have a repressed jealousy directed at anyone capable of breaking sexual taboos. 'Why should they get to enjoy themselves when I don't?' is one of the most basic motivations for bullying.

tl;dr evolution is a heartless bitch and has made humans instinctively cruel. Pic semi-related - remember that no matter how small of cute they look, a human will still instinctively form tribal social cliques and start preying on outsiders.

Attached: 1527643639636.jpg (750x500, 100K)

Attached: sample-deb8e3116ae076c3e592f289687e5dd0.jpg (800x1000, 157K)

Most of it is Ironic i feel.

Imagine Believing in a sky daddy

"was meant to" says who?
There is no purpose in the universe, that is a man made concept.

So you are suggestions you are only allowed to have sex with an ovulating women, because everything else would not "serve its purpose"? No masturbation or sex for fun?
Why can you not see how stupid your comment is.

Imagine the universe created itself

You're the one who introduced the word "allowed" into the conversation.

>written by a guy who secretly thinks that dick is so delicious it will bring the downfall of civilisations.

If you think you can "adopt" homosexual feelings you are wrong. The only reason for you to think that is because you feel homosexual tendencies in yourself. It's perfectly fine to be bi, brother.

Also, you made a lot of assumptions without providing any evidence. At all.

Gays are just like normal people, some of them are faggots.

>Calling someone gay if they disagree with you.

Ah, taking a page from the homophobes, I see.

Anyone can be trained to be gay and get aroused by gay things. Being gay is obviously a choice.

Go fuck a brick then you fucking faggot
Go defy what simply is and go fuck a lead pipe
If things don't have roles

There is no purpose?
I'll agree in a different context but no
Purpose exists
I'm not saying you're only allowed to
You have free will
It's just that that is the only way
Except you can go whichever way you want to, I'm not stopping you

The sperm's role is nullified if it's wasted via anything other than impregnating
You faggot

Provide proof.

>i think dick is so powerful it destroys entire nations
Does sound kinda gay to me.

>lol i dunno man must be god

Because there is a difference between what someone is and how they are treated by others? You don't have to pick one, those are not conflicting statements.

>An honest question Yea Forums, Why do people hate gays so much?
Here is an answer from a psychologist.
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pop-psych/201608/homophobia-isnt-repressed-homosexuality
archive.fo/8BqUU

Disgusting, repulsive, obnoxious, faggots.

Pyschology is bullshit
Barely above a meme

Attached: 1557207693615.png (381x566, 241K)

We don't need more bitches and bullshit.

Somebody already said children.

Offends the innocence of children. It's perverse and disturbing.

>e
you typing on a keyboard
or using a phone is less natural.

>Because there is a difference between what someone is and how they are treated by others? You don't have to pick one, those are not conflicting statements.

Implying that's how society works. The only people that are BOTH legitimately deserving of special treatment without having to sacrifice their position in society are physically disabled people.

Would you classify a deviant sexual orientation as a physical disability? It doesn't have a physical severeness to deserve sympathy if regarded by itself. So then, we have a societal stigma, which causes special status. The libtards argument is, that social stigma is why gay people deserve special treatment, which in return prevents the normalization of homosexuality. It's an endless spiral of bullshit identity politics

Taking up the shitter, an exit only hole is not natural. Never has been. Never will be.

Attached: I+think+this+every+time+i+post+because+i+always+_d64109f2a1c822014f9214e2988f2afe.jpg (700x654, 40K)

SATAN IS GAY AND ALSO HAS BOOBS AND A WEENER COINCIDENCE NOPE GAYS TURN INTO PILLARS OF SALT

you need the pyre

Attached: gay lgbt fags reproduce by touching children homosexuality pedophilia 1528888649984.png (2550x3300, 238K)

op is a nigger

Attached: niggers homosexuality arabs sandniggers slaves 1560171374624.jpg (1176x596, 752K)

op is a pedo
fags need the roof toss

Attached: gay homosexual pedo rape molestation 1494501255990.jpg (568x330, 61K)

As a fag I think we should be looked down on and ridiculed.

lol, watch all episodes of COMMON FILTH radio and type out implanted meme again.
Just first hand experiences of the homo scene, directly from the source.

the point is that the fact that it is "part of nature" isnt a sound argument
plenty of horrible behaviors are part of nature
killing all fags arguably also is part of nature

they were degenerate and didnt last long
they started as manly but feminized over time, along with decadence and decay

Attached: decline of greek masculinity males a3a.jpg (1024x545, 148K)

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with liking the D. I prefer women but I’ve had a tumble or two with my own team and have enjoyed it.

What I despise though is the way gays tie their entire fucking identity into what they do in the sack. Life is more than that, sheesh.

>t. shlomo venerianstein

because they're fucking annoying

either rapists themselves or rapists enablers

Kissing isn't natural either dipshit

u.teknik.io/erLb9.mp4
op has worms

Attached: gay lgbt semen cum eating anal worm 1556200084676.png (1008x699, 1.48M)

People don’t hate gays so much. It’s just the people that do spend so much time letting everyone know they do that it can seem like it’s a much bigger group than it really is. Same for racism.

Most people dgaf

Everything is relatively. 7% is still more than the entire gay population retard

You don't appear to be very bright, so I will help you out. When people are fucking and coupling within their own gender, they are not birthing new citzens/taxpayers/soldiers/farmers to serve kings and empires in ancient times. Similarly, hygiene was abjectly much worse in ancient times, and anal sex, anal fingering,annilingus etc was not hygienic and would have helped spread disease in a time when no one had any soap or much access to clean water for bathing.

Archaic reasons such as these became entrenched in society through religious dogma and persisted into modern times when they were no longer any real concern. Along with the same made up excuses as to why it is wrong enshrined in religion.

TLDR religion is to blame. There is nothing wrong with gay people or sex, and people hate gays less now than ever before in recorded human history.

Forgot to add it is much more about the first reason than the second, as sodomy full stop is often condemned by religious doctrines, and there is nothing gay about giving it to a girl in her cornhole.

I agree that religion is to blame but ancient Greek times was virtually the best Time ever to be gay. Especially since AIDS didn't exist back then and a lot of men were both warriors and either gay or bi

because that shit is simply abnormal and not how nature works. Heterosexuality's pivotal role is to procreate. Fags and dykes and trannies and all mentally ill retards can't do that. They rely on us straight people.

Lol are you retarded?