What have YOU done for the climate today?

What have YOU done for the climate today?

Attached: $.jpg (799x450, 43K)

I farted

LOL

▲ ▲

came here to say this. We're bless ng the atmosphere with our beautiful aromas

I work for the EPA.

I didn't commute to work today, which would be very bad for the environment. Instead, I remained unemployed.
You are all welcome.

Facilitated Amazon deliveries

Proof.

mostly bad things like always, what do i care

sat in my truck and drank beer with the engine idling and the A/C running while i waited 90 minutes for the landscaper to get done cutting my grass so i could lock the gate behind him to keep the niggers out.
no homo

Not sure what would work as proof. I guess here are some resources that we use on occasion...

Attached: A0389848-AB80-4D90-9DA5-3BD99A7C239D.jpg (1125x833, 995K)

Don't know if this counts. But I was driving down the road with my gas guzzling hummer going about 70 mph and I threw all the trash I had collected I in my beast of a machine right out the window. And cigar butts, lots and lots of cigar butts. Fuck the planet and fuck all you fags.

Attached: 1565291748098.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>Not sure what would work as proof
Tits and timestamp

How bad is Trump fucking us? I'm reading news all over how there are cuts and shit.

Is it really THAT bad?

Asking for a friend, European who the fuck does not understand how is it possible that there is no fucking water in Detroit.

I hope you did all that in California.

My car has no catalytic converter.

Well, if you’re asking about climate change it’s my opinion that we’re beyond fucked. It’s just cuntwads in power like him make it more difficult to try to make things better. Really, our planet is probably way beyond its sustainable carrying capacity and will eventually (sooner than later) perform a “market correction.”

I didn't fart all day.

/thread

I will not confirm nor deny this. But the deed was done and there was zero regrets.

shit and didnt flush

Manmade climate change is a hoax

I told a Tesladriver that his car is worse for the environment (due to the limited resource lithium) than my gasguzzling pickup truck and got banned from his stream

Cigar butts are superbly biodegradable. Thank you for disposing them in an environmentally responsible, although unsightly, manner.

Stayed at home as a neet

I flushed twice for you user

I did not start my Porsche

That was not my intention. I feel so sick now.

Attached: 1553268867106s.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Them trips tho

However...Human-influenced climate change is very real. It’s just difficult to quantify to what degree. In my opinion the answer is: LOTS

I understand. Sorry for your loss.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Climate's not fucking going anywhere, dingus.

It dose not matter. Its all going to come to an end sooner or later.

I bought forty cans of aerosol filled insecticide and sprayed them all in a protected national park

I put my grocerys in plastic today and promptly threw them into the trash at home.

True. I just want it to be later than sooner.

Drove 10 hours and spewed tons of emissions into the air.

Why not into the river? Or better yet, on a childrens playground?

I mean sure we’re dumping co2 into the atmosphere, but that’s literally what plants breathe, that’s why the earth is greener today than 100 years ago, and it still pales in comparassion the the Braaaaps of brachiosaurus, in other words, the whole “world is beyond fucked” reasoning is drop dead retarded, at best there will reach a point where the planet cannot house more humans and hopefully some supervirus in Africa and India wipes a few billion

I used a plastic cup and then threw it away so it ends up in the ocean.

Ah, prolonging the inevitable. I never quite got the idea behind that. To each their own I suppose.

Oh my god, you're right! It's been hotter this summer than it was last spring! We should throw all our tax dollars in the trash! GUYS! THE CLIMATE BOOGEYMAN IS GONNA GET US, GUYS! RUN! BURN ALL YOUR CASH AND RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

By that logic, you should kill yourself.

My car can't pass emissions because the catalytic converter is bad and I'm a poorfag. They don't test for it here however so fuck it.

No you didnt

The South Park episode about global warming has never been more relevant

>guys global warming is gonna get us, quick throw your money at the foundations to lower the temperatures

Absolutely nothing. Those climate change fucks won't get a penny out of me until everyone is held to the same standard. If anything I'm pushing to ruin it further.

>inb4 joooooo

Fuck off with double standards.

It is what plants use, yes.

Don’t get me wrong...the Earth itself is not fucked. I said that “we” are beyond fucked. That’s where the market correction I mentioned comes into play. The planet will rid itself of the masses at some point (by whatever means) and life will continue on in some fashion.

I’m hoping for zombie apocalypse.

You’d have to be an absolute mongoloid to believe zombies is actually possible

I have tried and I have failed. Its awkward how you logically know your existance is nothing short of a bad joke. But once you force to end your existance every cell in your body will fight for its survival. Its like logical and rational thinking is being rejected by your instincts. That being said, I am probably going to try it again at some point. Don't worry about it.

i had not bred

But what if it was possible? Bet you're feeling pretty stupid now, huh.

>"we" are beyond fucked
What happened to the almighty EVOLUTION? We should be fine if evolution is real. It IS real, right, user?

Are you one of those autistics that takes everything others say strictly literally?

How the fuck are you so bad at things you can’t even kill your self

Well I guess I’ll jump on a boat with a month worth of groceries and just wait for all the bodies to decompose

With ruthless abandon

Natural loser I guess

I haven't been diagnosed with autism and I don't take EVERYTHING literally

Haven't took a shower

That’s not how evolution works. But I understand you are not being serious.

I knew I liked you.

Mighty convient how evolution, climate change or whatever fear tactic is in season changes instantaneously to suit your agenda, isn't it?

went out on a hike and picked up a few plastic bags and bottles while rock hunting

r-rock hunting, user? Are rocks a local problem in your town?

>no water in Detroit
Maybe because the entire state of Michigan is a fuckin shithole? Has nothing to do with my boy Donny J. I promise you it was shitty before he came along, and it will be long after he's gone in 5 years

Hardly used any electricity.

yeah, there's been dozens of sightings here

Nothing.

I huffed all my airduster instead of letting it get out in the atmosphere